s p e c i a l


Buffy Genesis
by Nighthawk


1. In the beginning The WB created the Bronze.

2. Now the Bronze was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Joss was hovering over the waters.

3. And The WB said, "Let there be posting," and there was posting.

4. The WB saw that the psoting was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

5. The WB called the light "Threaded," and the darkness he called "Linear." And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day.

Part II: The Fall of Joss

1. Now the serpent (UPN) was more crafty than any of the wild animals The WB had made. He said to Joss, "Did The WB really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

2. Joss said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,

3. but The WB did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4. "You will not surely die," the serpent said toJoss.

5. "For The WB knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like The WB, knowing good and evil."

6. When the Joss saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, (and would give them more money and leeway to do what he wanted with HIS show) he took some and ate it. He also gave some to his cast, who was with him, and they ate it.


part III

13. Then The WB said to Joss, "What is this you have done?"
Joss said, "The serpent (UPN) deceived me, and I ate."

14. So The WB said to UPN, "Because you have done this,

"Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust and be forced to show roswell and enterprise reruns all the days of your life.

16. To Joss he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for an emmy, but there will be none."

17. To the Cast he said, "Because you listened to Joss and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,'

"Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it
all the days of your life.

1.8 It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

19. By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.

19b. And none shall get decent movies roles for you shall be typecast for all the days of your lives.”


23. So The WB banished them from the Garden of Eden to UPN.

24. After he drove Joss out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way from any crossover.

25. And The WB saw this, and was pleased.