f a n f i c


For All Eternity
by ScoobyMacSis

This fanfic contains violence may not be suitable for younger readers all charactors are copyrighted by The Almighty himself Joss and Mutant Enemy productions.

Rating: PG-13

Summary: This takes place a few minutes after the whole Cookie dough scene. What if Spike still was controlled by The First? What if he did not know that the Kiss between Angel and Buffy was just a hello and goodbye kiss?

Buffy sits there against the gravestone drumming her nails along the smooth edges...letting out a breathy sigh as she watches Angel leave wishing she was fully baked but knowing it was not the time, There was evil to be fought.

Spike moved towards her stepping through the shadows that had incased him he moves to her placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello Slayer" spoken in a harsh tone of voice.

"Spike? What is going on with you? There is something wrong. I can feel it."

"Oh, nothing really. So let me have that shiny necklace, Guessing it belongs to me now right?"

She tilts her head wondering why he was acting so strange. Had he seen Angel kiss her?

"It's meant for a Champion", she hands him the necklace smiling a little.

"Oh thanks pet, Just what I wanted something to break", and with that he tossed the necklace on the ground and stomped on it, light illiominated from it as it cracked into pieces. "SPIKE NO!", Buffy cried. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Well pet, I'm returning to what my full potential was - I'm a Vampire Soul or not!", he cackles wickedly; toying with her as he lunges for her punching her square in the nose.

Buffy goes flying back off the gravestone tumbling on the ground. She stands brushing off her black leather mini moving towards him at rapid pace. She grabs a stake out of her bag which was sitting near her she moves towards him kicking him in the face with two front leg kicks.

"I don't know what has gotten into you Spike, but this is the last straw!" The two go at it for a while - punching, kicking, smacking, beating the hell out of each other.

Spike moved to get the upper hand, kicking the stake away from Buffy and grabbing her, biting into her neck in harshness; merclessly drinking from her. Draining all vital from within her...
"Now you are going to see what it is like being on the other end Slayer... seeing the one you love leaving you a monster."

He drops her to her knees then bites into his wrist placing it on her lips forcing her to drink. A few moments later, Buffy looks around with new eyes grinning, "Does this mean we join the fight for evil?" She speaks in a very happily evil manner "For all eternity Pet, For all eternity."

The two walk off more than likely to kill all of Buffy's friends, but one last word comes from Buffy's mouth, "I guess I'm done baking."