Book I: Grey Gardens of Shadowed Rapture - (NC-17 for language and adult situations.  Some material may be inappropriate for readers under 17)  A rogue Slayer is on the run. As the Scoobies follow reports and sightings that lead them further into the Old South, President Bartlet prepares for a speech in Vicksburg while Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Lyman is assigned a project that will unwittingly change his life.

Book II: Gardens of Crimson Roses - NC-17 for language and adult situations.  Some material may be inappropriate for readers under 17)A key presented as a sister, a friend drowning in a vat of darkened magic, a country torn apart at the seams.  Buffy Summers travels to Washington DC to inquire the assistance of President Bartlet as Glory grows stronger in Sunnydale.  Meanwhile, after answering a call of duty, Willow finds herself journeying into darkened territory, spurned onto a move that will change her life--and cost the lives of others.

Book III: Shadows Against A Winter Sunset - (NC-17 for language and adult situations.  Some material may be inappropriate for readers under 17)Sam Seaborn - Born to Lead.  With a bad slogan on their backs and the begrudging promise to a certain redhead they swore to never let down, the Scoobies hit the campaign trail: organizing ralleys, speaking at conventions, and trying to amend the Constutition to include equal voting rights for Not-Quite Human Citizens.  With the support of former President Bartlet and the enthusiasm of a campaign staff determined to get Sam into office, there are only two things blocking his way - the demon support of the GOP and the loom of an upcoming apocalypse.