~In My Dreams~

 

I keep hopin' one day I'll awaken, and somehow she'll be lying by my side
And as I wonder if the dawn is really breakin'
She touches me and suddenly I'm alive

 

Oh we climb and climb and at the top we fly
Let the world go on below us, we are lost in time
And I don't know really what it means
All I know is that you love me, in my dreams

 

REO SPEEDWAGON ~ In My Dreams

 

 

 

 

She was staring at him again.

 

More specifically, she was staring at his crotch.

 

He arched in the chair as if stretching against the ropes that bound him, deliberately thrusting his groin up and out. The quick blush that painted her cheeks brought a slyly gratified smile to his face.

 

'Like that, huh Slayer? You’re ‘bout to hyperventilate and ’m not even hard….yet.' he thought. 'Might as well give the tight-assed little bint somethin’ to really look at. Show her the ‘big’ in ‘Big Bad’.'

 

Tilting his head back against the chair, he cleared his mind of everything but visions of her. He did this a lot. Usually, they were fantasies of tearing her throat out and sucking the life from her scrawny little body, but lately there had been a change in his daydreams.

 

Subtle and insidious.

 

 

 

A most delicious aroma drifted to his sensitive nostrils and he lifted his head sharply, blue eyes flying wide as they collided with the slumberous hazel of hers. Without a word she left her seat on the sofa and approached him, hips swaying seductively with each step.

 

The Slayer.

 

Straddling his lap.

 

Her long, flowing challis skirt bunched around her slim, strong thighs and puddled in his lap. With only her panties and his jeans between them, the incredible heat that emanated from her core surrounded him. Spike felt his cock stretching and straining against its restrictive denim prison.

 

“What are you getting up to, Slayer?” Spike had to fight to keep his voice steady as she settled herself more comfortably on his thighs. He arched an eyebrow at her reckless grin. “Don’t be startin’ something you don’t intend to finish, little girl.”

 

She looked delicious, her flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes framed by waves of golden corn silk hair. Her perfect teeth gleamed in a smile that was both taunting and flirtatious. Resting her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in until her mouth hovered just a breath away from his.

 

“You want me, I know you do,” she whispered. Her touch trailed a path of fire over his chest and down between them to cover his throbbing erection, giving him a firm squeeze. “I can feel it.”

 

Buffy’s soft, pink tongue flicked out and wetly outlined his lips. He strained forward eagerly, trying to capture her mouth with his, but the ropes that bound him to the chair were too tight. Desperate to touch her, to bury his hands in that impossibly silky hair and kiss that luscious mouth, he fought vainly to loosen his bonds. A frustrated growl rumbled from him as she teasingly pulled back.

 

“Ah,ah,ah!” she chided him, waving one slim finger beneath his nose. “Bad vampires don’t get what their evil little hearts desire. Now, hold still.”

 

Spike fought down a very unmanly whimper as she tossed back her hair, baring her throat to him. The finger she had shaken at him now traced the thrumming pulse of her jugular. Much as she had the previous day in the bathroom, she tantalized him with the allusion to the rich claret of her blood pumping under the smooth skin of her neck.

 

“You want this, don’t you? You want it just as much as you want this…”

 

Her free hand delved under her skirt. With a quick twist and a jerk, she ripped the expensive scrap of lace that passed for underwear from her body. She laughed again, soft and taunting as she dangled them in front of his face before cheekily stretching her arm behind him and stuffing them in his back pocket, giving his ass a good squeeze as she did so. 

 

“I’ve seen you watching me. Wanting me. Driving yourself crazy while you imagine what it would be like to bury yourself inside me and fuck me ‘til I scream.”

 

Nimble fingers found the button fly of his jeans and popped each one open with agonizing slowness until his rampant cock bobbed out and into her waiting hands. Spike could only grit his teeth and groan, scrunching his eyes shut as she cooed over the impressive length and girth, stroking and squeezing him relentlessly.

 

Buffy sighed with pleasure, shooting a calculating glance up at his face. “Better than I ever dreamed,” she murmured, reveling in the rigid set of his jaw and his flared nostrils. His harsh, unnecessary breathing mimicked hers perfectly.

 

Swiping her thumb over the spongy head, she lifted it to her glossy lips and slid it inside her mouth, her tongue swirling around it to catch every drop of the viscous pre-cum that clung to it.

 

“Mmm… salty, but just a little bit sweet. Just like you, Spike,” she purred.

 

The flimsy chair creaked as Spike resumed his struggles to get free. His eyes flashed yellow and his growls intensified as she drove him nearly mad with lust.

 

“Slayer,” he gasped. “Buffy. Luv, untie me, please.”

 

That delectable bottom lip pooched out and she frowned. “But I’m having so much fun, Spike. Don’t you like what I’m doing?”

 

“Untie me and I’ll bloody well show you how much I like it,” he snapped.

 

A long, considering look. “Nooo, I don’t think so. Maybe when I’m done having my turn, you’ll get yours.” Spike shuddered as her hands framed his face. “But I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.”

 

With that she leaned into him, the softness of her unbound breasts pressing two hard little points into his chest. He nearly howled with relief as her mouth covered his, her agile tongue slipping inside his eagerly opened mouth to duel with his in a wet, succulent dance.

 

Finally catching that elusive bottom lip, Spike gave it a sharp nip that sent her leaning back with a look of reproach. He growled softly at her and much to his shocked delight, she gave a tiny growl right back at him. The sound shot straight to his dick and his hips thrust instinctively upwards.

 

Buffy sucked in a harsh, gasping breath as the tip of his cock butted up against her clit. She bore down on him, trapping him in her sleek folds and rocking her hips back and forth. She pressed her forehead to his, a soft grunt escaping her each time the head slicked over the hard nubbin.

 

Trembling fingers found the buttons of her blouse, the soft cotton falling back to expose flesh colored lace that revealed more than it concealed. The front clasp was flicked open, the cups peeled back over plump mounds and dusky rose nipples.

 

“Wanna taste?” she offered, a coy smile tilting up one corner of her mouth.

 

His mute nod and blazing eyes had her bracing her booted feet on the chairs rungs, lifting herself until the hardened points of her nipples brushed over his hungrily seeking mouth.

 

At the first avid swipe of his cool tongue, her hands fisted in his hair and her head fell back sharply as she mewled with pleasure. She resumed the languorous movements of her pelvis, slicking her sex up and down his now drenched cock in a symphony of motion that had them both craving more.

 

“Like that, do you?” he husked, nuzzling his face against damp flesh and distended tips. He no longer fought his restraints, perfectly content to let her work her wicked wiles on his completely willing body.

 

Her reply was to tug on his hair, pulling his head back for another scorching kiss, taking her turn to nip and suck on the pillowy softness of his bottom lip.

 

He felt her reach down between them once more, shoving her skirt aside and taking him up with a firm grip. She reared back; lifting her body just enough to allow him to slide into place at her sopping entrance.

 

Spike’s eyes never left her face as she lowered herself onto him with excruciating slowness. He drank in the myriad expressions that flitted across her features. There was a mixture of lust and determination, tinged with the slightest grimace of pain. He could feel her inner tissues protesting as they gave way before him.

 

“Relax, luv,” he coached her gently. “Deep breath… That’s my good girl. Now, let it out and just slide down…”

 

The rumble of his voice near her ear raised a shiver along her spine as she tried to comply, sucking in a huge lungful of air and letting it out with a whoosh as she slid down.

 

When her searing heat fully enveloped him, Spike bit back a triumphant roar of euphoric bliss. He allowed her a few precious moments to adjust to his size before nudging his hips up to urge her along.

 

“Come on, Slayer, move that luscious ass. Show me what you got,” he taunted.

 

Buffy glared at him. Digging her nails into his shoulders, she began to move, clenching her muscles tight on the upstroke and swirling her hips as she sank back down. Her anger over his mocking words melted away as the powerful sensations their bodies were creating swept over her.

 

Once again cursing his inability to touch her, Spike’s head darted forward and he latched his mouth around one of her breasts as they bobbed in front of his face. He licked and sucked voraciously, growling around a turgid nipple as Buffy bounced enthusiastically on his cock. Her increased whimpering moans and the frantic twitch of her hips as she rode him told him that she was nearly there.

 

Buffy wound her arms around his shoulders and held on tight, tilting her head sharply to the right as he pressed his face to her neck yearningly. Her imminent release swirled through her, giving her a down-low tickle that she knew only one thing could assuage.

 

“Do it,” she urged in a dark, sultry voice she didn’t recognize as her own.

 

His features shifted, the ridges of his demon brushing against her jaw as he suckled hard at the skin of her neck. With a low, rapturous growl, he sank his fangs home.

 

Her world imploded as he bit down, the brief pain only intensifying the mindless waves of pleasure. She opened her mouth in a silent, gasping scream as she felt herself falling over the edge of bliss.

 

Spike felt her sheath clamp around him, the strength of her orgasm milking his cock. He arched upwards with a snarl of eager anticipation, his lean body shuddering from the force of what promised to be a mind-blowing climax…

 

 

 

“Spike!”

 

He was jerked out of his lustful stupor by the watcher’s strident voice.

 

“Wot!” he snapped shortly, conscious of a crushing sense of disappointment when a quick glance around the room showed no sign of the Slayer.

 

Giles was holding an empty box of Wheatabix with a censorious expression.

 

“Oh. Right. You’re out of Wheatabix, Rupes,” he offered with a conciliatory smile.

 

With a huff of frustration, Giles flung the box into the kitchen trash and snatched up his jacket.

 

“I’m going to the store. Kindly inform Buffy that I shall return as soon as possible so that we may finish our discussion.”

 

“Discussion. Hmm, is that what they’re calling it these days? Seems to me it should be called ruthless interrogation of a poor, helpless vampire.”

 

Spike was trying to will away the huge boner he’d worked up with his little fantasy about the Slayer. No sense in torturing himself if she wasn’t there to make it worthwhile, now was there?

 

Giles rounded on him with a glare at his words and Spike rolled his eyes with a pained sigh.

 

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll tell her as soon as she gets back. And pick up some of those spicy wings that you got last time!” he shouted after the retreating figure. The slamming of the door was his only reply.

 

He fell back in the chair with a dejected sigh. Damn Rupert and his less than impeccable timing. Just a few seconds more and he’d…

 

Nose twitching, fangs itching, and a wash of saliva filling his mouth, he raised his head to see her leaning against the bathroom doorway with a glint in her eyes and a predatory smirk.

 

She pushed away from the wall and sashayed over to him, not stopping until her knees brushed his. He watched her with stunned fascination as she stared down at the stubborn erection that was still tenting his pants.

 

Spike swallowed hard as she lifted her eyes to his.

 

“Looks like we’re all alone, huh?” she purred, making a great show of gathering her full skirt up in her hands before she swiftly sat herself down on his lap.

 

“Oh, bloody fuckin’ hell…”

 

And Buffy smiled.

 

THE END

 

Like it? Loathe it? Let me know!

 

Contact