** banner by Selene **


For: Good/Evil LJ Community
Challenge #2
Author: Oracleholly
Title: The Quiet Ones
Rating: NC-17
Object: a mirror, wine glasses, a spatula, handcuffs, a vibrator
Character: Vi, Faith
Word/Phrase: I have to lick where?; Jumpin' Jehosephat!; It's always the quiet ones.
Word Count: 717

A/N: There are two men in this fic, but I can't tell you who without revealing the surprise. This was done all tongue-in-cheek, and gave me lots of fun to write. Enjoy!

A/N2: Thank you to Spikeslovebite for the beta!

@@@@@@@@

Vi looked around the room checking to make sure all was as it should be. Tonight had to be perfect. He would be hers! He wouldn't be able to resist her tonight. Stupid responsibility. Just because she was a Slayer now and he was a Watcher didn't mean they couldn't fool around. It wasn't like he was her Watcher or anything.

Yes, everything was perfect. The mirror was positioned just right - off to the side of the bed, where he would be able to enjoy the view later. Wine glasses were ready to be filled from a chilled bottle of Chardonnay in extra ice to the side. Her other toys were hidden. Didn't want to scare him off.

The doorbell to her flat rang and she took one long, deep breath, checking herself in the mirror one last time before going to answer it.

******

The sex was hot. Vi had no other words. Who would have known? She should have guessed what with his imagination and all. What that man could do with a spatula and a vibrator amazed her.

"You ready to be flipped?" he asked enticingly, tracing the spatula along side her hipbone to the cleft of her ass.

"Yes, please."

"Please, what?" he asked with a little slap from the spatula and turning the vibrator directly on her clit.

"Please, my lord. Flip me. Fuck me. Anything. Just…oh God…don't stop!" Vi whimpered from being so damn close. He was cruel, but she loved it. He was all she thought he would be and more.

"As you wish," he replied. He gently flipped her to her stomach, which was difficult considering the handcuffs on her wrists. He tossed the spatula to the side and began kneading the globes of Vi's ass. "Such a lovely ass you have, Vi."

"Thank you, my lord."

He bent down a kissed each globe and ran his fingers through her mound. She was so close. He knew it. Deftly he entered her with a strong thrust. Her head banged against the headboard.

For a second, he paused; he didn't want to hurt her. He couldn't believe she was letting him do these things to her. Vi was the only one of them who took him seriously. She was special.

Forbidden images of Spike fucking Buffy and then Anya flittered through his mind, and he surged into Vi's depths. He wanted to be so cool. Vi thought he was cool. Vi was more than cool; she was beautiful.

"Lick my asshole! Please?"

"I have to lick where? No! Besides, you didn't ask properly."

"Please, my lord. I need it. Please," Vi moaned. She would beg and plead and do anything he wanted. "Please!"

"Okay, my sweet Vi. As you wish." He pulled a pillow down and rested her tension-filled body on it. It raised her up and would make it easier. He wasn't exactly flexibility personified. Doing his best to stay inside her, he flicked his tongue out, testing the taste.

He thought it would be gross, but it wasn't, and the way her insides gripped him when he did it…he had to continue. Although, a twinge of fear twisted in his mind. Could she break his penis doing that?

Vi began trembling and tensing up. It was coming. She was coming. And this felt like the biggest orgasm ever! "Oh God! Oh God!" She came with a high-pitched wail.

He kept pounding into her. He needed to…he needed to…oh my god! Jumpin' Jehosephat! He fell limply onto Vi's back, his hands tightly clutching her ass, and went immediately asleep.

Suddenly the door burst open. Faith and Xander ran into the room, both armed to the teeth with weapons.

Seeing who was on the bed and all the accoutrements, Xander exclaimed, "What the hell? Wait…is that a swing?"

Vi lifted her sex-sated head from the pillow. "Andrew, honey. Wake up. We've got company. Honey? Andrew?" She butted him off of her.

Much to Xander's horror and Faith's amusement, Andrew didn't awaken. He just kissed her ass, patted it and rolled over. Xander covered his eyes immediately. That was just something he didn't need to see.

Faith gave the thumbs-up sign to Vi and began ushering Xander out of Vi's room. "Come on, Xan. You know it's always the quiet ones."


The End

Back to Index