Chapter Six

Younger Buffy woke with a feeling of being filled, her nerve endings slightly numb; her whole body still languid and rested. The complete bliss she still felt was still new to her. Never had anyone made her feel like this. As she waxed poetic she felt Spike pulling away. Without thinking her legs were wrapped around him pulling his still hard cock back into her depths. It seemed that one night wasn't enough. As he slid all the way back in and then back, she felt their sticky, dried sweat covered bodies peeling away from each other. It was sick; it was weird, but god it turned her on.

Spike pulled almost all the way, keeping just the crown buried in Buffy. Slowly working it in circles then pulling it up and across her clit. Buffy's not so silent moans were music to his ears. Last night had been a battle, a sexual war. This morning was all about pleasure. She was his, and he intended to show her.

Her hazel eyes seemed to glow as she looked up at him. "No tease. In me now."

He smiled down at her as he continued to tease her for a bit. Just as she was about to speak again, he suddenly slammed it all the way in. Watching her eyes bulge as he hit bottom hard. He raised both her ankles and put them together behind her left ear. He alternated strokes - a few so hard that Buffy's face was contorted in fear and intense pleasure, then slow, gentle, and loving. Watching as she breathed hard through her mouth, Spike admired that her face was now a study in disbelief. Seeing her face, he knew she had never truly come for any of her lovers before him. He was well aware that few men had his size, and Spike intended to ruin her for anyone else. On the next hard down thrust as her eyes bulged he stayed deep grinding his pubic hair into her clit. Her body shuddered in orgasm, and her tight little cunny nearly drug him with her.

"This what you want Slayer?" Spike asked as he began the long slow strokes again. "You want the Big Bad to bloody shag you senseless?"

"Uh-huh," was her languid response, her body barely able to move

He kept the grinding going till the last of her orgasm had finished. He pulled her now limp body up and held her by her ass as he drug her out of the hard dark corner of the basement floor where the blocks met the concrete. Buffy's lips were sucking on the side of his neck nearly hard enough to draw blood as she tried to regain control of her limbs. He walked towards the washing machine with her legs around his waist. Using a slow thrusting pace inside her, he began working her up again. As he reached the machine he rolled her so she was facing away, never missing a beat. Taking a slow deliberate poke his finger rediscovered her clit as he began thrusting into her again. Once Buffy's feet hit the floor, she found his rhythm easily and began working with him. Only then did she speak.

"You like slayer pussy Spike?" Her hip ground back into his as her breathing again become ragged. "Then...oh god…you better fuck me hard."

Buffy's whole body shook in violent orgasm. Her knees almost gave out under her as her lover began pounding her so hard, her sex tortured body couldn't keep up. His thrusts coming so fast, it sounded like a machine gun was being fired. His fingers dug greedily into her clit, twisting, stretching and pinching it till Buffy could barely remember her own name. Buffy wailed as her vampire lover relentlessly slammed into her already overworked cunt. One orgasm followed another as she began thrusting her dripping cunny back at the pile-driving demon. "Oh, oh, OH, Spike (groan) SPIKE (shudders)."

Never one to be outdone Buffy remembered that her new lover had yet to even kiss her this morning. Using Slayer grace she placed all her weight on her elbows as she turned her body over, all the while never breaking rhythm. When once again she could see his face, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down into a soul, searing kiss.

She felt the scars on her neck begin to burn as they had her night with Parker, but this time she knew what was going on. She understood what the twin scars meant. Her nails dug deep into Spike's back, as the anger at Angel seemed to possess her. The scars were a claim. First the Master, then Angel had bitten her to control her. If asked Angel would swear it was just his way of being connected to her, and just yesterday she would have thought it was romantic. However this morning with 185 lbs of vicious pussy pounding Vamp trying to tear her in two, it royally pissed her off.

"You ever wanna fuck a Slayer again Bleach Boy, you better tear me in half." Buffy whisper screamed in Spike's ear.

"You know Angel is gonna kill us for this." He countered. As she leaned back his evil grin melted her insides.

The cross around her neck had been Angel's gift of love, his token of eternal devotion. He had given it to her the very night they had first met, and Buffy had worn it since. It swayed between her breasts as Spike pounded harder. This was no longer about finesse; it was him trying to split her in two. He was fucking her with a fury as if by sheer brutality of their sex, he could wipe Angel's name from her mind, and it was working. She had never known that vampires could sweat till she saw his sweat drop onto the cross. Every time she drug him down into a burning kiss, the same fires branded his chest. Yet he never slowed, his hands grasped her hips so hard that Buffy could already feel the bruising. He was screwing his grandsire's love, and he was damn well enjoying it. Buffy's hands reached of their own violation to her throat to grasp the clasp of her necklace, ripping it free from her body and throwing it across the room. It represented yesterday, and today she was getting her brains screwed out by her talented new lover.

His thickness was still stretching her almost to the point of pain, but Buffy was beyond that. She felt as though her world had turned upside down. As he slammed again and again into her cervix, an orgasm started building that felt like it started in her toes, and as it hit her stomach it cramped with its intensity. Her primal scream was only just covered by her new lover, who covered her mouth with his own and driving his tongue into

Her mouth with the same tenacity that drove his cock to almost split her womb. He was hitting bottom and nearly ripping her open, and it still wasn't enough. Buffy pulled her hair away from her neck where it covered Angel's mark and offered it to this demon, Spike.

When he bit her, the pain was more intense than anything she had ever felt. It was more than just the bite though, as she could feel Angel trying to push her to stake his unruly grandchilde. But her slayer side was tired of Angel's mark controlling her human side, and before Buffy could even think her own teeth sank into Spike's neck. Her voice shouting, "Mine." As Spike answered, "Yours," she felt Angel's iron grip torn from her very soul. It was freeing. Her orgasm overtook her, as she tasted her own blood on Spike's lips.

His next move surprised her. As his mouth moved to her unmarked side, he sank in his teeth roaring, "Mine." But hey what was a girl to do. In response, she sank her teeth into the free side of Spike's neck. At the moment she did, she again felt another presence as she bit through Drusilla's mark, but Spike's insane sire just smiled and allowed Buffy to Mate with her Childe. Unlike Angel, Dru had never sought to dominate, and that in the end freed her. Her claim turned familial, and now encompassed Buffy as well.




The Kitchen

Upstairs in the kitchen, the elder Buffy had been a little surprised when she entered the kitchen to the sounds and smells of the sex happening in the basement. Surprised, but seriously pleased. This Buffy might have it a whole lot easier now.

She began cooking breakfast for the kids. She felt it when it happened, the backlash off of Angel's twin claims being broken nearly knocked her off her feet. Her smile broadened; they were being kind of stupid, but what the hey, they were just two crazy kids. However, when the double claim was made Buffy the elder nearly marched into the basement to take a stick to the two idiots. Didn't they understand how stupid they were being? A simple mating was fine, but what they had done was the epitome of enslavement - they would now be virtually slaves to their mates.




The Basement

PAIN. The suddenness of it was terrifying; one moment she had known the most intense bliss of her young life, and seconds later she had free-fallen into a pain ten times greater than the pleasure had been. Buffy heard a whimper and realized it came from her own mouth. It seemed that everywhere she touched Spike, her body ached, but when she tried to move it was worse. She lay there on top of him where they had both fallen as the pain had overcome them.

Buffy realized with a start that she wasn't just feeling her own pain but Spike's as well. And as she felt his pain, it was added to her own. It then went back to Spike to be added to his; it was a frightening feedback loop that seemed without end. Buffy prayed to lose consciousness, but her mind remained clear and focused on the pain.

Spike could no longer see, the pain so great that the world had gone white. Oh he knew pain. Twenty years with Angelus and Darla had taught him all about pain, but this was different; this felt as if his whole world was being burned down and remade. There was a heat to his body that was completely new. It was as if he had swallowed a furnace. The throbbing in his chest felt as if he was being beaten with a hammer. It felt as if he were being burned alive at a cellular level.




Los Angelus

Cordelia and Doyle had been outside of Angel's apartment for over thirty minutes. They had been inside when first Angel had almost passed out, then gone into gameface and started destroying everything in sight. It was obvious that it was something about Spike and Buffy, as he alternated cursing at both of them and crying because Buffy "was ruining her life." It didn't take a genius to see that a trip to Sunnydale was imminent.




Underneath Sunnydale High

Xander had never thought pleasure could become pain, but as the Amazon continued to ride his cock, he began to understand. By the clock on the wall they had been going for twelve hours, and he had come so many times he had lost count. His cock was raw and every movement she made hurt. His nuts were razor burned, and her juice made tears form in his eyes. The pain in said nuts was so intense that he had already blacked out three times as the nympho Amazon continued to use him for her pleasure. He was certain that there was no more cum in him. Had it been just twelve hours still? Twelve hellish hours. The only thing that kept him sane was the fact that the Scoobs were looking for him even now. That Buffy, and yes, perhaps even Spike, were on their way to save him.




Revello Drive - the Basement

Buffy felt herself seem to waken. In front of her stood a man in an old style suit, who was a lot bigger than her. His face seemed distorted as if she was still asleep, but she saw his sharp cheekbones and handlebar mustache.

"You bloody useless git." The man punched her in the face and as she fell he began to kick her. "Gonna bloody well toughen you up boy."

Buffy tried to stand, but the man continued to beat on her till she could taste her own blood.

"C'mon William, be a man." The man stepped back and looked at her, "You're as useless as your bloody mother."

As Buffy curled in on herself she got a look in the mirror. She was wearing Spike's face, and her best guess was that she was around seven years old.

NEXT

Back