The moonlight shone through the grimy basement window, illuminating the pale body that lay asleep on the small bed. He shifted restlessly and threw an arm over his sleeping face. The faint red scar, which circled the arm, was a stark contrast to the fair, soft skin. His fingers twitched slightly as the itch of healing spread. His jaw clenched as the memory of the insane slayer’s faced filled his dreams. He sighed and twisted onto his stomach, pushing his wounded arms under the scrunched up pillow. The thin sheet covering his muscled body slid down, revealing the curve of his firm ass. 

Spike slept on, unaware that someone was approaching his basement apartment. 

Someone who would change his un-life, and possibly his role in the world. 

The dark figure strode through the seedy neighbourhood, the confidence radiating from it warned away the criminals and creatures of the night. Pausing for a brief moment, the shadowed figure pulled out a scrap of paper and scanned it. Pushing it back into the shapeless coat that covered its frame, the anonymous being continued walking, searching for the right street and apartment block. The information provided by the watcher-in-training was scant, but had given hope. Finally… 

Spike’s muscles tightened as he sighed. A shudder ran down his spine as his dreams turned to nightmares. Faces of his victims came to haunt him, blood pouring from their necks and sad expressions on the terrified faces. Their pale lips opened in silent screams. The souled vampire moaned into his pillow, his shoulders tightened. He watched Buffy fall again and again, as he lay helpless on the cement ground, broken and bleeding. 

“No…no…please not again…” Spike whimpered into his pillow. He could see the horrific sight of Buffy falling to the ground. His angel lay crumpled and broken. 

Spike flipped over onto his back, still deeply entangled in his nightmare. One hand lay lax on his muscled stomach; the other clutched the sheets, ripping a hole. As his dreams continued, tears ran down his cheeks unchecked. As his un-needed breath hitched in his chest, the worn sheet slid down, revealing the dark blond curls surrounding his groin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The dark figure paused at the entrance to the building he was searching for. Pushing at the door tentatively, it swung open. 

“Who are you?” 

The anonymous stranger turned to face the short man standing behind him, a hand slipped casually into a deep pocket. 

“Who’s asking?” 

Lindsey stepped forward, his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a hint of the tattoos that were inked across his entire body. “The name’s Doyle, and I asked who you are.” 

“Doyle? Should I know you?” 

“Umm, no…” Lindsey stepped back nervously, he frowned and peered at the face of the stranger. It wasn’t one of Angel’s groupies, but there was something about the stranger that unsettled him. He could feel in his gut that his and Eve’s carefully laid plans were about to unravel. 

“So what’s with the lurkiness and the weird body art?” 

“Not lurking…” Lindsey stepped back again onto the street. He knew when it was time to cut his losses. “Just passing through…” 

“Don’t let the door hit you on the ass as you go…” The dark figure turned and disappeared down the poorly lit stairwell. 

“Shit…” Lindsey turned and ran. 

“What is it with Spike and basements?” The anonymous figure asked, as he clattered down the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Spike snorted and shifted again, turning onto his side. The sheet slipped further to reveal the firm globes of his ass. His dreams shifted again to a night years past. His Grandsire approached him with a gift…a gift that he ignored as a result of his delight in seeing his Yoda. 

The door to his home swung open and the dark figure stepped quietly into the Spartan flat, shutting and locking the door behind him. Scanning the room and its sparse furnishings, he shook his head sadly. Stepping further into the room, he shrugged off his coat and let it drop to the floor. 

“No! Please don’t hurt me…” Spike’s anguished whisper attracted his intruder’s attention. 

He walked over to the entrance of the bedroom, pausing to eye the curve of Spike’s smooth backside appreciatively. 

“Don’t cut my hands off, please…” Spike whispered desperately to the demented Slayer stalking him in his dreams. His hands curled into fists as his entire frame began to shiver. 

“Jesus, she really did a number on you…” The dark figure shook his head. His longish dark hair brushed across his shoulders with the movement. 

“Spike?” he hesitantly called, acutely aware that he couldn’t touch the tortured vampire in his sleep. He had learned that the hard way. 

“It hurts…” Spike groaned as he flipped over onto his back. The sudden movement twisted the sheet between his legs, entangling him. 

“I know Spike, I heard. Andrew told me, but it’s over now…Spike wake up!” The last two words were yelled. 

Spike shot up with a snarl and a yelp. “Who’s there? Doyle?” 

“Nope… And who the hell is Doyle?” 

Spike cocked his head and sniffed the air, the scent was familiar, not one he had ever expected to smell again, and it reminded him of home… 

Rubbing his hands tiredly over his face. “My seer…how the bloody hell did you find me?” 

“Not too hard, Andrew kinda spilled as soon as he met up with me.” 

“Right. Should’ve known Geek boy couldn’t keep his gob shut. By the way, why did Rupes think it’d be a good idea to train the little nit as a Watcher? I know pickin's are slim, but really!” Spike slid up the bed and rested against the headboard and glared tiredly at his visitor. “So how you doing, Whelp?” 

“Better than you, bleached one,” Xander walked over to the bed and eyed the exhausted vampire. “May I?” He hesitantly reached over and touched the red scars that circled Spike’s forearms. 

“Be my guest.” Spike held his arms out, trying to suppress the shudder of arousal at the sensation of Xander’s warm hands circling his forearms. He was unused to being touched, it had been too long. 

Xander traced the healing scars with his rough fingers. “I can’t believe she did this to you. Are you healing okay?” 

Spike closed his eyes. “Yeah. Angel’s lot worked their mojo. Almost as good as new.” 

“Angel? I can’t believe you’re working with that sell out!” Xander muttered as he carefully turned Spike’s arms to check them. 

“Not working for Angel and Evil Incorporated,” Spike grumbled. He shifted uncomfortably as his body reacted to Xander’s proximity. He tried to cover his discomfort. “Just pop in to bug the crap out of the self-important ponce.” Spike smirked wickedly. 

“You’re not? Good.” Xander released Spike’s arms. He sat down on the edge of the small bed and fiddled with the patch over his eye, a nervous habit he had picked up over the last few months. He was acutely aware of the stares his disfigurement had garnered everywhere he went. In Africa, a shaman had offered to heal him, for a price, but Xander had refused. He took the newly activated Slayer and headed back to England and the safety of the new Council. 

“Stop fiddling with it, Whelp.” Spike reached over and batted Xander’s hand away. Spike noted that Xander had finally shed all his excess weight on his travels and was not only tanned, but also firmly muscled. 

“Sorry, still not used to it…Hey! Did you say seer? What? How? When? Why?” Xander frowned, the name rang a vague bell, and he wracked his brains trying to remember. 

“Ponce just turned up saying that he was my seer and that the Powers needed a new Champion since Peaches had turned to the Darkside…” Spike looked down at his hands, embarrassed at sharing so easily with one of his greatest detractors. “I sort of fell into helping the helpless here in LA but there’s something about the short arse that is tweaking my bullshitometer…” 

Xander frowned, “Wait I remember! That’s not the seer Doyle!” 

“Do what? How do you know that?” Spike leant forward slightly. 

“Cordy!” 

“Huh? Cheerleader? Wot’s she got to do with it?” Spike bit his lip, acutely aware that none of the Scoobies knew the fate of Cordelia. It wasn’t his place to tell… 

“Cordy told us years ago she inherited her visions from an Irish half demon named Doyle. She said he was the first soldier to fall,” Xander explained. 

“Fall? Did he snuff it?” Spike asked curiously. 

“Yeah, passed his gift on to Cordy.” Xander shifted slightly. “Wonder what that guy is up to?” 

“Who knows, but I don’t like being played with,” Spike snarled. He vamped out, his golden eyes gleaming in the moonlight. 

Xander examined Spike’s game face and felt the forbidden attraction he had always suppressed reawaken. “I guess you don’t, Spike.” 

Spike sniffed the air; he scented the man’s arousal and cocked his head. “What are you doing here, Whelp?” 

“Came to get you. I’m sorta the retrieval guy for the Council nowadays.” Xander tried to will his excitement away and succeeded slightly. 

“Come for me why?” Spike frowned as his game face slid off. 

“We need you,” Xander stuttered. He didn’t really know why he had leapt on a plane and headed to LA. All he knew was Spike was missed by pretty much everyone. Surprisingly even himself. 

“What for?” Spike asked suspiciously. 

“Umm…” Xander was stumped. 

“Umm?” Spike teased. 

“Believe it or not, bleach boy, you’re missed and we all want you to come home,” Xander explained lamely. 

“Home?” Spike tried to keep his hope out of his voice. In the months since his return the bleached vampire had craved desperately to rejoin his former allies from Sunnyhell. But his pride had stopped him. As he had said to Andrew, the vampire was stumped as to how to explain that his sacrifice had been reversed. It sort of lost emotional impact, dying and then a few days later he was back. Okay, back and unable to touch anything, but back all the same. 

Xander watched the myriad of emotions flit across the vampire’s expressive face. “Yeah, home, Buffy misses you…” he added lamely. The brunette was aware that his friend had no idea that her former lover was back. Xander had watched Buffy over the months, as his vibrant friend had become a shadow of herself. Buffy had bravely covered her mourning with a smiling face. But, as the ‘normal guy who sees’, Xander was aware that she mourned Spike. 

“She does? Wot about her needing to get baked?” Spike grumbled. 

Xander rolled his eye. “You mean you bought that lamo excuse? Come on, man! She was just giving Dead Boy the brush off.” 

Spike’s head shot up, his pale blue eyes glittering with hope. “Really?” He winced as his voice broke. “That was manly, wasn’t it?” 

Xander laughed, with a tinge of hysteria. “Man, I can’t believe I’m the one here being cupid for you two.” 

“Bit odd that, mate.” Spike smirked as he rolled over and snagged his ever-present pack of cigarettes. He lit one and leant back on the headboard and puffed reflectively on it. “What changed, Whelp? You hate me, why are you here?” 

“I grew up…” Xander shrugged. “Also, I realised that when you love someone, grab it with both hands and don’t piss it away.” 

“Like you and…” Spike trailed off. He didn’t want to break the tentative rapport the two of them had achieved by bringing up Demongirl. 

“Anya…” Xander sighed. His shoulders hunched; sorrow filled him at the memory of wasted time and lost love. 

“Where is she?” Spike asked curiously. 

“You don’t know?” Xander asked, surprise chasing away the familiar pang of sorrow. 

“Wot?” 

“She’s…she…died, in the Hellmouth. Believe it or not, she saved Andrew.” Xander smiled half-heartedly. 

“She saved the geek?” Spike stubbed out his cigarette. Hesitantly, he reached over and grasped Xander’s shaking shoulders. “Whe…Xander, I’m sorry, mate.” 

Xander laughed bitterly, amazed that he was finding comfort in his former nemesis’ company, something he hadn’t found anywhere else. Buffy had been too shaken by Spike’s sacrifice; Giles and Willow too focused on rebuilding the Council; Andrew had tried… but he was Andrew, and Dawnie was too young to understand completely. She had tried, but it was too difficult. Instead, Xander had withdrawn from them all, heading off all over the world to find the new Slayers. Now he was finally able to grieve. His next actions surprised both of them. Xander lurched forward and fell into Spike’s arms. “I…I…miss her…” He began to shiver as tears fell from his eye. 

Spike sat there surprised at Xander’s openness, he hesitantly patted Xander on the back. “It’s s’all right…” Spike sighed and wrapped his arms around the shuddering man who was shaking in his arms. 

“She’s gone and I never told her I loved her,” Xander whispered sadly. 

“I know, mate, I know…” Spike was unused to comforting anyone, not since that summer when he had looked after Dawn. He sighed and pulled Xander closer, silently marvelling at the fact that he was holding Xander. “Xander, listen to me, she knew how you felt, trust me, I could tell…” 

“Really?” Xander looked up at the vampire hopefully. 

Spike nodded solemnly. “ Of course she did. Why do you think she shagged you in my bed and in the kitchen? She was too proud to say the words, but showed you instead.” Spike tried to suppress his excitement at the remembered scents of Xander’s arousal on his sheets. The blond vampire had been surprised at his physical reaction at the time but had dismissed it as a sign of his madness. 

Xander sighed deeply. Spike’s words had made sense. Anya had known how he felt, and the grief he had inside of him lessened. Pulling reluctantly away from Spike’s cool chest, he straightened. “Thanks…that means a lot to me.” 

“Welcome,” Spike whispered huskily. He was unable to contain his surprise at Xander’s softly muttered words. He laid his hands over the burgeoning erection in his lap. ‘Soddin' hell…’ The warmth from Xander’s body and the scent memories from Sunnyhell had affected him. 

Xander adjusted himself discreetly. He was acutely aware of Spike’s reaction and was slightly surprised that arousal was filling him. The cool skin of Spike’s chest called to him. Shaking his head, he tried to remind himself that the vampire who was sitting in front of him wasn’t his. “So you got much to pack?” Xander asked. 

“Do what?” Spike titled his head and inhaled discreetly; he blinked in surprise as Xander’s excitement filled his senses. 

“Spike, we’re going home, remember?”  Xander shifted uncomfortably as his erection pressed against his zipper. 

Spike’s eyes darted down and widened at the bulge he spotted. He glanced up at Xander’s flushed face. “Oh bugger it! Just this once…” With that, he leant over and feathered a gentle kiss over Xander’s mouth. 

“Spike! What are you doing?” Xander yelped and leapt to his feet. 

“Bloody hell!” Spike stood and stalked to the fridge. His erection bobbed against his stomach as he walked away, revealing his tight backside to Xander’s spellbound gaze. Swinging the door open, he bent over, the tight muscles in his firm ass flexed as he searched through the icebox. “Beer?” 

“Huh?” Xander had watched the play of muscles, his mouth watering. 

Spike turned, revealing his hard cock to Xander. “I said, do you want a beer?” He tried to cover his embarrassment with bravado. 

“Uh, sure. Umm, Spike? You wanna cover it up?” Xander tried not to look, but failed. 

Spike ran his hand down his chest. “Makin' you feel uncomfortable, Whelp?” 

“Makin' me feel something,” Xander muttered. 

Spike smirked, having picked up the man’s whispered words. ‘So the Whelp likes what he sees…’  He shut the door and stalked over to Xander. His predatory grace mesmerised the stunned Scooby, evoking long suppressed memories and attraction, which Xander had channelled into aggression and anger. 

“Xaaaander?” 

The taller brunette jumped, Spike stood in front of him, naked and smirking. 

“What are you doing?” Xander squeaked as Spike reached over and trailed his fingers across Xander’s dry lips. 

“Dunno…” Spike ran his tongue along the back of his teeth. 

“Me either, but I get what Buffy sees in you.” Xander emphasised the blonde Slayer’s name, trying to remind Spike of his lost love; hoping to distract the single-minded vampire from whatever he was planning. 

“You do? Good! About bloody time!” Spike grinned wickedly. He leant over and caught Xander’s lips in a deep kiss. Xander moaned against the cool, talented mouth that was trying to consume him. 

“What about Buffy?” Xander pulled back and whispered. 

“I love her,” Spike replied simply, as his hands ran over Xander’s torso. He pushed the now opened shirt off the human’s shoulders; revealing the warm, sun-kissed body to his hungry gaze. 

“B…but we can’t…” Xander stuttered nervously. He gasped when Spike’s cool lips wrapped around one of his small, brown nipples and suckled gently. Spike moved slowly from one to the other, licking a path across the now quivering muscles. Xander looked down at the blond head bent to his chest and sighed. His arms swung at his sides, his fingers curling into fists as Spike’s talented tongue teased and excited him. 

“We can. Just enjoy this for what it is. We can deal with everything else in the morning,” Spike whispered as he trailed his lips up to Xander’s strong neck and nibbled gently on the soft skin of the brunette’s throat. 

“Buffy!” Xander squeaked, when he felt Spike’s hands on his belt buckle. 

“No the name’s Spike, remember, Whelp?” Spike straightened and looked at the confused man. “Can’t we just enjoy this? Whatever happens later will happen. I just want you tonight. Don’t you?” Spike growled the final words. He grinned when Xander’s trousers finally dropped to his ankles, revealing crimson silk boxer shorts and Xander’s obvious erection. 

“I know who you are, I just don’t understand.” Xander covered his erection with his hands. Sweat trickled down his back and he tried not to shiver at the look of pure sensuality that Spike was directing at him. 

Spike sighed. “Look, Xander, luv. Can’t we just have tonight for us? Who knows what’ll happen tomorrow.” Spike grasped his cock and pumped it lazily. 

“But you’ll go back to Buffy,” Xander replied. 

“Yeah, but doesn’t mean I don’t want you.” Spike stepped forward and took hold of one of Xander’s hands and placed it on his aching cock. “Can’t you feel how much? Wanted you for so bloody long, boy.” 

“So just for tonight?” Xander gulped as his fingers automatically curled around Spike hard flesh. It throbbed in his hand as Xander’s finger tightened. 

“You okay with that?” Spike’s hips rocked into the warmth of Xander’s hand. 

“I think so…” Xander replied his eyes glued on the throbbing cock that he was holding. He tried to suppress his nervousness as a drop of pre-cum tickled over his busy fingers. “Spike…I’ve never done anything like this before…” 

“I know, pet…let Spike show you…” Spike gingerly stepped away from Xander’s busy hand. Wouldn’t do to cum all over the boy, like a teenager. He scooped the now compliant man into his arms and gently carried him over to the bed. Spike laid Xander down and then disappeared into the bathroom. He returned with a jar of Vaseline and tossed it on the nightstand. Walking to the end of the bed, Spike eyed the panting man. “Take your skivvies off, mate,” he ordered gently, aware that Xander was probably nervous and unsure of what to do. 

“Skivvies?” Xander’s eyes opened and he stared at the vampire at the foot off the bed. The moonlight illuminated hard muscles and cast Spike’s face in a shadow. Xander gulped audibly at the sight of Spike cock. ‘It’s too big, it’ll never fit!’ 

“Your knickers, luv…” Spike drawled as he knelt on the bed and waited. 

“Oh, my boxers…” Xander hesitated for a split second before raising his hips and easing the silk over his erection. He moaned at the silky touch as he pushed the boxers down, revealing his erection to the hungry gaze of the vampire. 

Spike’s indigo eyes widened at the sight of Xander’s red cock. “Very nice, who would’ve thought you had such hidden treasures, pet?” Spike reached up and pulled Xander boxers off his legs and tossed them to the floor. “Mind if I have a taste?” 

Xander shivered at the raw sensuality of Spike’s words. His long, thick cock jerked against his stomach. He nodded weakly, aching for Spike’s cool mouth to surround him. “What do I do?” He whimpered as Spike’s fingers grazed his inner thighs. 

“Relax and let Spike take care of you, sweetness…” Spike crawled up the bed and pushed Xander’s legs apart as far as they could go. The aroused vampire knelt between Xander’s legs and eyed the treasures exposed to him. “Pass me a pillow, pet,” he rumbled. Xander reached behind him and pulled a soft pillow out from under his head and handed it to Spike. 

“What do you need it for?” he asked hesitantly. Xander was aware that he knew nothing. All of his sexual experience was with women. Anya had been adventurous in bed, but he hadn’t experienced anything like this… 

“Just want to make you comfortable.” With that, Spike slipped the pillow under Xander’s hips, raising him up and exposing him even more. Spike’s eyes trailed over Xander’s cock down to his balls and finally to the tightly puckered entrance he was aching to make his own. The vampire was unable to resist, he leant over and licked Xander’s inner thighs. Spike rubbed his cock on the cotton sheets trying to find some relief. He could feel Xander shaking. Looking up, Spike rested his chin of Xander’s thigh. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you, I promise.” 

Xander glanced down his body and nodded. “Its okay. Nerves are present, but there’s something more…” 

Spike’ eyes darkened. “Excitement?” he drawled. 

“Yeah…” 

“Good.” Spike leant over and pressed a soft kiss on Xander’s hip. He licked his way down and buried his face in the dark curls surrounding Xander’s dick. The vampire inhaled deeply as he trailed his lips to the base of Xander’s erection and began to lick his way around it. Xander moaned at the sensation, he rolled his head back. 

“Spike…uhh…” 

Spike shifted slightly and cupped Xander’s lightly haired balls in one hand, gently squeezing them, enjoying the boy’s uninhibited reaction to his touch. Spike took one of the soft orbs in his mouth and sucked it gently. Xander’s hips rocked at the sensation of Spike’s cool mouth enveloping him. He planted his feet on the bed and pushed upwards, trying to get Spike to take more of him in his mouth. 

“That feels amazing, Spike…gah!” Xander’s hips rocked upwards as Spike ran his free hand down and over the tender skin running from his aching balls to his twitching asshole. 

Spike released the soft orb and watched Xander writhing and moaning as he stroked his perineum. “You like that, pet?” 

“Oh God! Yes! Don’t stop!” Xander begged. 

Spike knelt up, his hand busy stroking and pressing the sensitive area. He watched as Xander writhed and moaned with abandon on his small bed. “Can you feel the shivers running up your spine? Is it making you balls burn?” he asked curiously. 

Xander bit his lips and pushed down on Spike’s busy fingers. “Oh God! Just don’t stop, please!” 

Smirking, Spike pulled his hand away and watched as Xander twisted his hips up, trying to regain the bliss he had lost. 

“Spike?” Xander opened his eyes and pushed himself up onto an elbow. “What did I do wrong?” 

“Nothin’… just wanted to see what you would do when I did this…” Spike leant over and swallowed Xander’s cock in one swoop, his blue eyes trained on Xander’s face as he worked his throat muscles around the hot, throbbing cock. Xander quivered at the sensation of Spike deep throating him, unable to break the vampire’s gaze. 

“Jeez…” Xander reached over with one hand and ran his shaking fingers over Spike’s sharp cheekbone. “Spike…” 

Spike slowly began to raise his head, his tongue eagerly tracing the throbbing veins on Xander’s cock. As Spike’s skilled mouth moved up and down, Xander began to pant. Spike hummed happily around Xander’s cock. He reached the mushroom shaped head and pressed his tongue to the sensitive underside, searching for the spot that would… ‘There it is…’ 

Xander groaned as Spike’s soft tongue pressed against his sensitive head, bright flashing lights sparked in his mind. Spike’s nimble tongue moved over his cockhead, dipping into his weeping slit and gathering the pre-cum in his mouth before swooping down. For the next several minutes, the only sounds in the basement apartment were Xander’s breathy moans and the sound of Spike’s mouth moving up and down his hard cock. 

Spike’s fingers were stroking and cradling Xander’s balls, which were tightening up against his body. 

“Spike…I’m gonna….” Xander warned. 

Spike pulled his mouth off of Xander’s cock. “Let it go…” He swooped down and deep throated Xander, sliding one finger down and gently pressing against Xander’s tightly clenched opening. 

With the added stimulation, Xander came. His thick, warm cum poured down Spike’s willing throat. “Oh, God! Yes…yes…yes…” Xander’s legs fell open as he came hard. Spike kept swallowing the creamy emissions, his hands now gently massaging Xander’s down covered inner thighs as he drew out the human’s first orgasm in ages. 

‘God, he tastes so good…’ Spike finally released Xander’s soft cock from his cool throat and mouth. The thick flesh sliding from his throat with an audible slurp. “Pet? You okay?” Spike waited hesitantly, half expecting the Whelp to get up and run. He cocked his head and eyed the smiling, lax form splayed out in front of him. He was an image of beautiful debauchery, Xander’s splayed legs revealed everything to the vampire hungry gaze. 

“Hmm…that was amazing.” Xander opened his eye and gazed up at Spike with a dreamy expression on his face. “Come here…” He raised one hand and gestured weakly. 

Spike leant over and gazed down at Xander’s smiling face. Before he could say anything, Xander pulled him close, wrapping his arms and legs around Spike’s long form. Xander captured Spike’s open mouth in a kiss, his tongue dipping in and tasting himself. Xander moaned appreciatively and rubbed his soft cock against Spike’s granite hard one. 

The two men kissed for a long moment, Xander wrapping his legs around Spike’s slender hips, their balls rubbing against each other. 

Xander slid his hands between them and circled Spike’s tight nipples, plucking at them occasionally. Spike groaned in appreciation. Pulling back from the kiss, Spike pushed himself up slightly and glanced down, watching their cocks rubbing against each other, the sweat from Xander’s body coating them both. He breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of their combined arousal. 

“Spike, can I …you know?” Xander asked quietly. 

Spike rolled off Xander and fell on his back. “I’m all yours, mate.” 

Xander sat up and began to explore the muscled body that lay next to him. His work- roughened hands ran over Spike’s face and neck, his tongue following suit. ‘I can’t believe we’re doing this! Man, he tastes good!’ 

Spike tried to keep still under Xander’s hesitant tongue bath. His cock was aching, and it was only due to a century’s practise in patience that the vampire was able to restrain himself. “Xander, pet…please put your mouth…ah yesss…” he hissed as Xander’s burning hot mouth covered his cockhead. 

‘I have no idea what to do!’ Xander froze for a second, his mouth suckling gently on Spike’s cockhead. He could taste the clear fluid that seeped out from the tiny opening. Xander was also unsure what to do with the foreskin that his lips could feel. He dabbed his tongue hesitantly on the spongy knob, getting used to the sensation and taste, which, surprisingly, wasn’t too bad. 

“Pet, you okay?” Spike ran his hand down Xander’s flank, his fingers lingering on Xander’s soft backside; he rubbed the firm cheeks gently. Acutely aware that the male Scooby was nervous and new to this, Spike tried to control his hips, but the sight of Xander’s pink lips wrapped around his cock was too much. He gently rocked upwards, groaning at the warm, wet heat surrounding him. 

“Ummph…” Xander tried to relax as Spike’s cock surged gently into his mouth. He experimentally slipped his tongue under Spike’s foreskin and pressed against to silken silk of his gland, rubbing the vein on the underside. From the moans Spike was emitting, he must have hit jackpot. Slurping noisily, Xander began to take as much of Spike’s cock into his mouth as he could, occasionally removing his mouth to lick up and down the cool dick. Minutes passed as Xander began to get braver and took more of Spike’s erection down his throat; he gagged and paused, unsure what to do. Spike had done it so easily. 

“Pet, it’s okay…come up here…” Spike whispered softly, the fingers of one hand combing through Xander’s longish hair and the other rubbing the small of his back reassuringly. 

“But you d…didn’t, you know…” Xander looked over at Spike’s passion filled face. 

“It’s not where I wanna cum, luv.” Spike ran his fingers over Xander’s open mouth before pulling the shocked man down and kissed him gently. His fingers slipped down Xander’s crack and stroked the soft untouched skin there. His lean index finger circled the puckered opening. 

Xander groaned again and pressed his hips upwards, desperately seeking something elusive. ‘Ahh, that’s what I wanted...’ 

Spike’s teasing finger had dipped in to the furrowed opening, teasing Xander gently and also getting him used to the sensation of being penetrated. Spike wriggled his index finger, slipping past the tight ring of muscles, and pushed slowly downwards. ‘He’s gonna burn my finger off…so tight…so soft…and mine!’  Spike withdrew his finger reluctantly, he didn’t want to dry finger the boy. 

Xander broke their kiss. “Why did you stop?” He gazed down into Spike’s smirking face. “It…it…felt amazing…do it again! Please…” he begged, throwing caution to the wind. 

“Xander, I will. I just need to get something to make it feel real nice…now lie back again and get comfortable.” Spike gently positioned the nervous man on his back; he replaced the pillow under Xander’s butt, his finger’s caressing the soft skin for a few moments. 

Spike pushed Xander’s legs as far apart as he could, before leaning over and blowing softly on the twitching opening. Xander whimpered at the sensation. 

“Spike, please kiss me there…” he begged. 

“Where, here?” Spike asked teasingly as he pressed a kiss to Xander’s semi-hard cock. Xander shook his head. “Here?” Spike peppered Xander’s balls with tiny kisses, his hands slipping under the shivering male, cupping his firm globes, raising Xander up to his eager mouth. 

“Spike…quit teasing! You know what I want!” Xander yelled. 

“Oh! You mean here…” Spike’s cool lips pressed against Xander’s puckered opening. 

“Yes! There…oh, God, don’t stop…use your tongue…” Xander’s inhibitions had fled at the sensation of Spike’s lips caressing him intimately. 

“Who’s a naughty boy…” Spike mumbled against Xander’s skin, before rimming him enthusiastically. 

“Ahhh…Holy moley…that feels amazing…do it again!” Xander panted. His eye screwed shut. 

Spike grinned at the grunts and squeaks coming from Xander and gently wriggled his tongue into Xander’s welcoming anus. 

“Thank you…” Xander breathed. His body was shaking due to the pleasure Spike was offering. 

Spike continued dipping his tongue in and out, occasionally circling the now relaxed opening. He played with the sobbing boy for several minutes, but his aching cock was demanding some attention; it wanted to sink into the same place his tongue was. Spike reluctantly pulled away and sat up; he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. 

Xander’s eye snapped open. “Why did you stop?” 

“Pass me the pot, pet,” Spike ordered gently. 

Xander reached over and grabbed the pot Spike had placed on the side table and handed it over to the blond vampire. All his nerves had gone. All he wanted now was to be joined with the bleached menace that was kneeling between his legs. “Should I turn over?” he asked hesitantly. 

Spike shook his head. “No. I want to see you face when I take you.” Spike leered at Xander as he slicked up his throbbing dick. “I’m gonna lube you up, it might feel a bit odd at first, but I’ll make it feel good, I promise.” 

“I know.” Xander took a deep breath and spread his legs further apart, opening himself up even more for his lover. Spike took a deep breath at the trust Xander displayed, amazed at how things had changed. He dipped his fingers into the pot and scooped out some of the greasy oil, tossing the pot on the floor. 

“Ready?” 

Xander bit his lip and then nodded. 

“Try and relax,” Spike coaxed. 

“If I were anymore relaxed, I’d be passed out,” Xander joked nervously. 

Spike rolled his eyes and then focused his attention on Xander’s opening. He could see the salvia he had left there beckoning to him. Reaching down, he inserted his index finger gently inside the warm hole. 

“Ohh…” Xander rocked his hips upwards on Spike’s cool finger as the vampire breached his virgin opening. 

“Like that?” 

“Yeah, more…please…” Xander whimpered. 

Spike gently inserted another finger and began to pump them in and out. He began to scissor them, carefully stretching the tight muscles, preparing Xander for his cock. “Pet, I need to be inside you soon…” 

“A little longer, please. This feels amazing…” Xander panted, his hands trailed over his torso; he pinched his erect nipples to add to his sexual haze. 

“You’re gonna kill me, pet.” Spike gritted his teeth, and with his free hand began to pump his cock to relieve the pressure. 

“Please, push in further…” Xander whispered. 

Spike pressed forward gently, his fingers searching for Xander’s prostate. He watched avidly as Xander’s cock hardened and jerked. 

“There…Oh my God! What are you doing to me?” Xander yelped as Spike’s experienced fingers found his pleasure spot and rubbed it gently. 

“Feel good?” Spike gritted his teeth, trying not to spill himself at the sight of his fingers disappearing into Xander’s grasping opening. 

“Amaaaaazing!” Xander panted his hands now fisted in his hair. “I need something more…” he begged. 

Spike smirked and ran his tongue over his dry lips. He knew that the boy was ready for him. Spike gently pulled his fingers out and watched as the opening gaped slightly, calling for his cock to fill it. Spike crawled up and over Xander’s writhing body. He pressed down and kissed Xander gently on his eye patch. “You sure you’re ready?” 

“Yes… In me, please! Spike, I need to feel all of you.” 

Spike caught hold of Xander’s hands and placed them on his shoulders. “Xander, look at me.” 

Xander’s eye fluttered open, his pupil dilated with lust and passion. 

“There you are, pet. I want you to watch me take you, look down,” Spike gently commanded. He reached between them and caught hold of his aching cock. 

“Let me…” Xander slid a hand down between them and grasped Spike erection. He guided it clumsily to his puckered opening. 

“Pet, you’re too good to… ahh…” Spike’s head rolled back as he felt his cock slip into Xander’s quivering anus, the lube he had worked in with his fingers easing his entry. Xander tried to relax, but Spike was stretching him too much. His eye watered slightly. 

Spike shifted his hips slightly and rocked gently. Xander’s hand dropped from the vampire’s cool cock onto the mattress and lay there, lax. His other pulled Spike’s head down and he captured the vampire’s panting mouth in a fierce kiss. 

‘Fuck, so tight and sooo hot…' Spike slid in another inch. He could feel Xander’s inner muscles opening, welcoming him into his fiery depths. Spike gritted his teeth as he sank into his root. “Christ, pet, you took all of me in!” Spike panted as he pressed kisses along Xander’s arched neck. 

‘Sweet Jesus, Spike’s inside me…I can’t believe it…Oh… God it feels so good…' Xander had been terrified when Spike had first taken his virginity, but he had tried to relax his internal muscles. He wanted…no, craved this… Now he had it and the contentment washed over him, healing the broken man’s heart. Xander had watched, stunned at the myriad emotions that had flickered across the expressive vampire’s face as Spike had entered him. It had been amazing. 

“You okay?” Spike whispered as he licked Xander’s ear. He was aching to move, but wanted Xander used to the sensation of his cock filling him to the limit of his abilities. Also, God help him, he didn’t want to hurt the Whelp. 

“You feel so good inside me, filling me, I can’t believe I managed to take all of you,” Xander whispered back. 

“You okay, didn’t hurt you or anything…” Spike felt like a git asking, but he couldn’t stop himself. 

“No, not at all, are you okay?” Xander choked back a giggle at his stupid question. 

“More than…” Spike flexed his hips. 

Xander gasped as Spike’s cool cock rubbed against his prostate. 

“Ready?” Spike asked. 

Xander nodded. He trailed his hands up and down Spike’s cool back, silently urging the vampire to start moving. 

Fevered moans and grunts filled the dingy apartment. Two figures writhed against each other, a study in contrasts. Pale and blond pressing into a tanned, dark haired body. Their mouths devoured each other feverishly, each trying to consume the other, lost in the passion they were wringing from each other’s body. Their bodies slapped against each other repetitively. 

Spike’s hips were hammering into Xander; his cock was devoured by the man’s heated channel. Xander’s large hands were grasping Spike’s pale, firm globes, encouraging him to pump harder. The human planted his feet flat and pushed upwards. There was no pain, only pleasure. 

Spike reached between their heaving bodies and began to pump Xander’s cock in time with his thrusts. His lips trailed over the brunette’s face and neck. 

“Oh, God, I’m coming…” Xander threw back his head as Spike’s talented fingers worked their magic. His cock began to jerk and erupted, coating Spike’s fingers with his cum, the excess dripping onto Xander’s tanned stomach. 

Spike howled as Xander came, the boy’s heated muscles gripped his cock tightly, wringing out his orgasm. The two men moaned and jerked against each other. Spike filled Xander with his cool cum, soothing the now aching muscles. They continued on for several minutes before slumping against each other. 

Xander raised his head and kissed Spike’s cool neck briefly. “Stay inside me for a bit longer, please…” he begged. 

“Just for tonight, pet…Just for tonight…” Spike whispered tiredly.

 

The End

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed? My one and only attempt at Slash




Review me!