"Bad Hair Night"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Notes: Well, this was supposed to just be a silly fic, but then it got all angsty and a tad more smutty than I planned. I dunno, it's kinda lame...
Dedication: To Amy for encouraging me to write the Hair Fic.


"You did it on purpose."

At the accusatory tone of his voice, Buffy sighed and turned to face her eternal pain in the ass. Patrol used to be so much simpler before he'd showed up in Sunnydale.

Hands on hips, legs slightly spread, Spike glared at her. In defense, Buffy wrapped her arms across her chest, plumping up her breasts, but that only drew his attention for a moment, then his eyes went back to her hair.

"You bitch. You knew I liked it the way it was."

"I didn't do it because of you. Get over yourself," she retorted. "You're so incredibly full of it."

Spike sneered and cupped his crotch. "Yeah? Well, you *like* being full of it."

Flushing, Buffy tore her eyes away from his caressing hand, and spat, "You are so disgusting."

"Uh huh, dirt and all that. We had this discussion, Slayer."

"Yet, you seem to feel the need to keep bringing it up."

He grinned evilly and rotated his hips.

Totally disgusted, Buffy spun around and started back the way she'd come.

"Hey, don't you just walk away from me!"

"Watch me."

Suddenly Buffy found herself face first in the soft grass, a lump of an angry vampire on her back.

"Get the fuck off me," she swore.

"Make me," Spike hissed in her ear, and proceeded to grind his erection against her butt.

As desire swelled in her, Buffy groaned and tried to buck him off of her, but he was determined, and pinned her down hard until she could barely breathe.

"So, you don't like me calling you names, eh *pet*? Didn't like Goldilocks? Did it make you feel good? So you had to go and cut off all your hair in penance for getting turned on by a monster?"

"Off. Me."

Lowering his head, he nipped the nape of her neck. "Um, much better access, though."

"You bite me and I'll kill you."

"Luv, your threats are like spun sugar, light and fluffy and useless."

"You're an asshole."

"Name calling, the last resort." Spike nipped her again, a little harder this time.

"Fuck you," Buffy yelled, as the feel of his blunt teeth in her skin made her tremble with longing.

Shoving her legs apart with his knees, he began to rock against her, slow undulations which sent shots of pleasure through both of them. Buffy felt herself grow wet as heat swelled in her. Gasping softly she dug her fingers into the ground.

Her protest was a feebly whispered 'no'.

Spike ignored her, his mouth fastened on her neck, his tongue licking her salty skin, as his hips moved faster. Lifting himself slightly off her, he grinned as she rose with him, desperate to keep the connection.

On her knees, legs spread wide, Buffy bowed her head and humped back against him, mindless to everything but the need building between her legs.

But, suddenly, Spike pulled away from her, rocking back on his heels. He panted softly, fighting his desire, and stared down at the girl trembling on her elbows and knees before him.

"Wh...wha...?" Confused, Buffy looked over her shoulder. "Why did you stop?" she managed to get out through clenched teeth.

"It's getting old."

"Huh?"

"We fight, we fuck, you get pissed off and leave."

Buffy turned and sat down on the cold ground, her desire fading. She glared at him and spat, "You were the one to kick me out last time."

"Same thing. You weren't really there." Rising to his feet, Spike began to stalk away from her.

Buffy jumped to her own feet and followed him, grabbing his arm and shoving him face first against a tall column. "You didn't seem to mind when I was on my knees, your dick in my mouth," she said harshly.

Spike spun around and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. "I may be a monster, Buffy, but I'll only take so much," he swore softly.

"Let me go."

His hands tightened, but she didn't try to get away.

"You think I should be grateful you let me in your knickers?" Spike sneered. "That I'll let you walk all over me, come and fuck me when you feel like it, shove me away when you don't?"

Buffy raised confused eyes to him. "Um...yeah."

He shook his head, disgusted as much with himself as he was with her. "Yeah, you probably do. I'm your willing slave and all." His eyes narrowed and his lips tightened. "But, only so far, Buffy. Remember that. Because buried under this insane love I feel for you is a demon who wants to eat you alive."

At the threat, Buffy shivered, and their eyes locked. His flickered with gold, and her own hardened to green ice.

"Yeah, Spike? Well, you remember that inside me is a killer as well." Grabbing the back of his head, she dragged his mouth down to hers for a hard, angry kiss, then whispered harshly against his lips, "So, eat me alive, Spike, because only you can make me feel like truly living these days."

With a sharp move, Buffy flung him to the ground and came down on top of him.

"I'm not fucking you tonight, bitch," he growled, trying to throw her off.

Grinning nastily, Buffy rotated her pelvis against his, feeling his hardness press against her cleft, their bodies separated only by a couple of layers of denim. As Spike groaned helplessly, she leaned down and pulled the collar of his shirt aside. Burying her mouth in his throat, she bit him as hard as she could.

Yelping, Spike grabbed her hair and yanked her head up. Buffy easily pulled free of him and jumped to her feet with a harsh chuckle.

"Now we match."

He frowned in confusion, then felt the area she'd bitten. The indentations were deep and would bruise.

As would the marks he'd given her on the back of her neck.

"I could have really bitten you, Buffy, and drained you dry."

She looked down at him and smiled grimly. "Yeah, and I could have shoved you into that tree branch instead of against the column."

Slowly Spike rose to his feet and they stood together, only inches separating them. Their eyes met and held for a long moment, then Spike raised one hand and ran it lightly over her head.

"I can get used to it."

Buffy's eyes narrowed. "I didn't do it because of you."

"Yes you did." Leaning down, he kissed her gently and she responded, one hand caressing his neck, her lips moving with his.

Then he spun on his heel and headed down the path away from her.

"...Yes, I did," she whispered at his retreating back, her hands going up to her shorn locks, as tears of confusion filled her eyes.

Life was supposed to be complicated and painful, but this amount of complication and pain just wasn't fair.

Buffy watched Spike turn towards his crypt, and then, shoving all the mental objections aside, she began to run after him.

Spike heard her coming and stopped in the doorway, smiling slightly.

It wasn't love that brought her to him, but there was something between them and the more she came to him, the closer she got to admitting it.

If she admitted it, it could grow into something more.

And her hair would grow as well.

 

The End

 

<< back