"Broad Daylight"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Notes: I've no idea where my mind is these days...This is sort of a response to Dare's sort of challenge last night (you know, the one where Spike and Buffy go at it on campus instead of fighting) but I didn't rewatch the eps, have no clue what Buffy was wearing (pants?), don't know the dialogue--don't care either as long as Spike is hanging around looking all manly...Anyway, this is what you get. Pure PWP.


Don't ask me how I ended up naked on a velvet chaise-- real velvet, by the way, not that cheap velveteen crap-- with my worst enemy standing over me dropping pennies from heaven--or, in this case, gold doubloons--onto my stomach. One minute, I was beating the crap out of him- -okay, we were beating the mutual crap out of each other--the next thing, he was pinning me against the wall of the science building, kissing the breath out of me.

Three minutes later, my pants and panties were around my ankles, which, coincidentally, were around his waist, and his cool cock was pounding into me.

Now, I know what bothered me about my night with Parker. Sure, it was nice and everything, and he made me come first, which was real considerate, but he was too damn hot.

I like my men cold.

I like 'em pissed off, too.

So, there we were, in broad daylight, fucking like bunnies for the whole world to see--not that the whole world seemed to give a crap. Everyone had miraculously disappeared. Either they all suddenly decided to go to class, or they were turning that proverbial blind eye...or they were just too damn accustomed to seeing a man and a woman beat each other up, then fuck each other silly.

Anyway, the outrageously great sex had me banging my head back against the wall--and, ow, by the way--and made him clutch me tighter and growl into my throat. That low, throaty sound that no human can make just made me wetter, and my pussy clenched around his cock.

His cock...Oh my gawd! I only caught a glimpse of it, but it's long and white and hard as a fucking rock. Marble, it was like a piece of marble stabbing inside me, driving me nuts.

Which he has a nice, large pair of too, by the way.

His duster hid us from view, sort of, not that I cared. He could have plopped us down in the middle of the quad and I'd have bounced my life away on his glorious cock.

So, the big question is 'why'. Why did we go from fighting to fucking in about a split second? Why did I lose every inhibition I ever had as soon as he kissed me? I've been kissed before, you know, even by a vampire-- and they are better than mortals, at least to me. But, what made him so special?

Why am I lying here watching him artfully place gold coins on my breasts, overlapping them like scales, as I grow so wet I'm dripping?

I swear, we've fought a dozen times, and I've never felt a flicker of desire, outside of the desire to stake his little black heart. Instead, I end up getting staked to a fucking wall at high noon.

Damn, he had me moaning and twitching and clinging to him within seconds of the first touch. He wasn't even gentle. One very hungry, very nerve shattering kiss; a quick grope of my tits through my shirt; down went my pants; his hands grabbed my ass; and then he was inside me.

No foreplay. No preparation. He didn't even touch me to see if I was ready. I should have been mad.

But, no, instead I was so hot I probably would have melted into a little puddle of lust if he his cock hadn't been pinning me to the wall. And, damn, there was not a gentle thing about it. My two previous times had been nice and sweet, slow and tender. My orgasms had been slow to develop and left me with a nice tingling feeling.

This time...I exploded. If his mouth hadn't captured mine, I would have screamed my ecstasy to the world, howled the sun into hiding. So, I screamed into his mouth, biting his tongue, squeezing myself to him and around him until I passed out.

Only to wake up here, in this...cavern? All I know is that I'm naked, lying on a velvet chaise, while a grinning, bleached blond vampire is dropping gold coins on my tits.

And, damn does it feel right.

I have no idea what's going to happen next. I can see that the ring is still on his finger. I can hear my heart pounding in my chest, so I know I'm still alive. In fact, I don't feel any pain from bite marks--which kind of surprises me--so I'm not destined for vampirehood...at least not yet.

Spike's watching me like a hawk. Like a very lusty hawk. He's got his black jeans on, but nothing else, and I can see the really large bulge in the crotch. It seems to swell even more as I stare at it and lick my suddenly dry lips. My nipples harden, displacing a few of the coins, and he grins even wider.

One pale hand goes to the front of his jeans and he cups himself.

I moan. I can't help it. Lust surges through me and I want to fling myself at him, but I also don't want to disturb his work of art. He's spent a lot of time on it...and I want to know what he plans to do with it.

With me.

His hips move as he plays with himself, and I dig my fingers into the cushions beneath me, wanting to dig them between my legs and alleviate the pressure that's building inside me.

But, I know my hands would only be poor substitutes.

He knows it too, and he gives me a cocky look, then flicks open the snap. Down goes the zipper, and my eyes widen and my mouth gapes open as I get more than just a quick glimpse of his cock.

It's long...very long...not too thick...but...oh so long. And, pale, and hard, angling up against his equally pale and hard stomach.

He doesn't have much body hair. I like that in a man. Or, a demon, or whatever the hell I'm fucking now. Man, demon, vampire, combination. I don't care. I just want him inside me, making me scream again.

The jeans come off and I dazedly admire his well-shaped legs. Dimly I remember asking Angel why he had made such an annoying creature, and Angel had mumbled something about nice legs in satin breeches, then quickly changed the subject.

Nice to know that we're all sharing the same lovers.

Did I just think 'lovers'? I really have gone insane!

Before I can form a protest, Spike kneels on the end of the chaise and carefully raises my legs, placing my heels against the backs of my thighs, spreading my 'dimpled knees'. I feel myself flushing as his thumbs caress those dimples. He flashes me a wicked grin.

"Now, don't move, pet."

I want to say something witty, but my mind has frozen. My eyes are fixed on his cock, watching it wave over my soaking pussy. I must be staining the velvet.

I really don't give a fuck.

Which is apparently what I'm going to get in just a few seconds. My whole body quivers at the lascivious thought.

Ooh, big word...

His hands tighten on my knees and he leans forward, staying just far enough away not to brush any of the coins decorating my glistening skin.

Glistening, hell. I'm sweating like crazy here. It's maddening how he stays dry...and cool...and...

The fucking sweat drips into my eyes. As I'm blinking furiously, he slides his marble cock inside me, and our simultaneous groan of pleasure echoes through the cavern.

"You're so fucking tight, luv," he growls, undulating his pelvis against my quivering pussy. I whimper and feel a fingernail break against the velvet cushion as my fingers clench. Gently he pulls back and my eyes roll back in my head at the waves of heat rushing through me.

Then he slams his cock to the hilt.

I yell.

My whole body quivers.

Two coins slide off my breasts, baring my rock-hard nipples.

Spike's thrusts are hard and fast, mostly shallow, the occasional 'to the core' one making me yell and shake some more coins free. My hands fly off the cushion and find his ass, digging into his hard flesh, feeling the muscles straining. My hips begin to bounce in a steady rhythm and more coins are dislodged.

"You're not staying still."

I pant out my reply, jerking him into my overheated body. "Do you really want to fuck a corpse?"

He grins and slams harder, grinding our bodies together. My clit feels like it's on fire, every brush of his body, the coarse hair at his groin, sending new throbs of agonized pleasure through me. I watch the emotions flit across his face--the lust, the pleasure, the need for release. His nostrils flare and his lips draw back, as his eyes burn into mine.

My knees tighten against his sides and his hands drop down to the chaise, propping his body over mine. His hips never stop moving, driving his cock as deep as it will go, touching me in places I never knew existed.

Fucking cliched, but true.

And the tension inside me continues to grow, driving me out of what's left of my mind. I grab his shoulders, pulling him down, needing his mouth on mine. His chest crushes my breasts, sending doubloons scattering, but I don't care. Lifting my head, I catch his lips with my own, sucking and biting at his mouth, driving my tongue in as he drives his cock in.

Plundering.

I slide my fingers into his hair, a tiny part of my brain marveling at how soft it is. With all the bleach he uses, you'd think it would be coarse.

I have no idea where that came from. My mind is scattered from one end of the universe to the other and my body's about to join it. I can feel my orgasm approaching, and I gasp into Spike's mouth, trying to draw air into my lungs, and at the same time trying not to breath because that seems to keep away the release my body craves.

Vampires don't have to breathe. Does that mean they can just come and come and come?

My climax is approaching faster now and I fling my head back, eyes wide and fixed on the ceiling. My legs angle up around his hips, holding him into me, making his pubic bone rub harder on my throbbing clit.

Is that why they call it a 'boner'?

I'm full-out panting now, every breath exploding from my lungs as my body slams up against his. All the coins are gone, nothing separates my hot, sweaty flesh from his hard coolness.

And, suddenly, out of seemingly nowhere, it hits. The big 'o'. Orgasm.

My body shudders uncontrollably; I babble his name over and over, biting my own tongue; my fingers dig into his scalp; my pelvis bucks against his; and I cry out, one sharp, high-pitched sound.

Then, sweet release, and I sink down into the cushions, my once tense body relaxing. Smiling sappily up at him, I watch his demon emerge, but feel no fear. He growls, then grunts, then I feel it--his cold semen flooding my heated pussy, cooling me down.

Spike falls forward on top of me, his face in my neck, but I don't mind. I feel way too good to mind. Even if I can't breathe and his knee is digging into my thigh and...oh my god, he's growing hard again!

Lifting his head, Spike grins wolfishly down at me, human mask back in place. I stare back, slack-mouthed, unable to breathe.

"Again?" I whimper, a hint of arousal renewing itself deep inside me.

His cock slides almost out, and his grin grows. "I'm going to fuck you to death, luv." And he slams back in, pounding me down into the chaise until all I can do is thrust back in pure defense.

Or pure mindless need.

"Okay," I moan, and tighten my legs around him, ready to die a happy camper.

 

The End

 

<< back