The Divine Madness Series

"Fertility Statues, Canapes & Spike"
Buffy is spending a boring evening serving canape at her mother's gallery when she runs into Spike and... livens things up.
NC17

"Making Him Purr"
Buffy and Spike run into each other in a dark alley and thus discover that their lust for each other wasn't just a one time thing.
NC17

"Poor Substitues"
Buffy tosses and turns in her lonely bed while Spike tries to pretend with someone else, but they both still need each other. Contains S/other.
NC17

"Wham Bam... "
After spending yet another week apart, Buffy and Spike run into each other in a cemetary.
NC17

"Peaches, Peruvian Pots and PMS"
Just as the title suggests, we have Angel, some tricks with Peruvian pots and Buffy has PMS.

"Winnie The Pooh and Spike and Buffy Too"
Having secretly gained entrance back into Buffy's house, Spike makes a surprise attack on the unsuspecting slayer.
NC17

"Face The Music"
Buffy and Spike get caught, then really have it out. Is it all over?
NC17

"Denial Is Not Just A River"
Spike and Buffy deal with the aftermath of the events in Face the Music and get things all out in the open.
NC17

"No More Rest in Restfield (or One More Night in Bang Cock)"
Even after their little agreement, Spike and Buffy have been avoiding each other. However, tonight they meet up.
NC17

"Bustiers, Bruises & Bombshells"
Buffy shows off one of her purchases from her shopping spree, Spike makes a move on another clan and they have some wild sex.
NC17

"Bonds Unbreakable"
Angel does not take the sight of Buffy with Spike very well.
hints at S/A

"Mamas and Papas"
When last we left our intrepid hero...okay, the soulless demon...Spike was offering himself to Angel. Will Angel take him up on the offer? Will Buffy let Angel have it? Will Spike really be submissive?
contains S/A, NC17

"Repercussions and Realizations, But No Resolutions"
Buffy has found Spike in Angel's bedroom, badly beaten by his sire. She reacts badly.

"The Healing Touch"
Angel beat Spike for his affair with Buffy; Buffy reacted badly and took Spike across the hall to sleep and heal. They're awake now.
NC17

"Love? Lust And Loyalty"
Buffy and Spike head open, the change in their relationship making them both happy and at ease with each other.
NC17

"First Date"
Buffy and Spike go on their first real date and then have loads of sex.
NC17

"Show And Tell"
Buffy decides to have a talk with her best friend, and Spike makes another move.
NC17

"Reality Bites"
It's three weeks after Buffy and Spike dating and Buffy gets hit over the head with reality.
NC17

"On The Edge"
Set right after "Reality Bites", everyone's pissed. Contains S/Other.
NC17

"It All Comes Down To A Choice"
Set right after "On the Edge" in which Spike charged Angel and Buffy.

"Decisions"
Buffy and Spike finally have a heart-to-heart and come to some decisions. And then Spike returns home...

"A Crypt Does Not A Love Nest Make"
Set right after "Decisions" in which Buffy and Spike made up and Angel decided to pay a visit to Spike's clan.

"Becoming a Man For Her"
Set right after "A Crypt Does Not A Love Nest Make" Buffy and Spike go apartment hunting, banter a lot, and then screw each other silly.
NC17

"Confrontations, Truths, and All He Thinks About"
Buffy seduces Spike into coming to the school to meet Giles and the truth about everything finally comes out.
NC17

"Saturday Night"
This story is set in the future of the series and is just a happy little smutfic.
NC17

 

<< back