"Haunted House Hijinks"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Notes: For Tiana for the Spike/Buffy Kinkathon, who wanted sex in public places, set during one of the shows, both characters in character, and no rape or human AUs. It's a bit tardy, but not too tardy. Hope everyone enjoys it. I so love writing this pairing having happy sex.


Two months into their renewed and still sometimes rocky relationship--after Andrew's total failure at keeping the secret of Spike's return to the land of the unliving, Buffy's quick trip to Los Angeles and her final decision between Spike and Angel--she was tipsy on champagne, impressed with the five star cuisine and service at one of the hottest restaurants in town, and the mocha chocolate fudge cake was nearly enough to make her orgasm.

So when Spike whispered in her ear and slid his hand between her legs as she devoured the rich dessert, she was ready for the explosion of sensation from his fingers on her silk and lace covered clit, and from the mixture of chocolate and champagne on her tongue.

The next morning she was horribly embarrassed and only half believed Spike when he told her she'd had the quietest orgasm of her life and no one had noticed.

Three nights later, when he pushed her up against the wall of the haunted house on the boardwalk in Venice Beach and buried his mouth in her throat, Buffy shook her head and pushed at his shoulders.

"No."

"Come on," he wheedled. "One more moan out of here isn't going to get noticed, and, look, I blend in with all the other black-clad monsters."

"We're not having sex here," she hissed back, feeling herself blush with shock and desire. "We have a perfectly good bed at home."

"One, I don't want to wait that long." As he spoke, he rotated his hips, rocking his erection into the notch between her legs and making her groan. "And, two, doing it in a bed isn't the only way." His mouth slid to her ear and he nipped. "You know that."

"Bad Buffy knows that." She pushed again which smashed her hard, aching nipples against his chest. "Dammit!"

Spike frowned and looked down into her turbulent eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"You're turning me on," she hissed back in frustration.

"No, the bad Buffy bit."

The color on her cheeks spread down to the cleavage of her skimpy camisole. "You know, the one who let you do all those nasty things to her back in Sunnydale. That Buffy. The not happy to be alive Buffy."

"Yeah? So? We had some great times, luv."

"It was wrong, and it was really wrong to be in public so much. Jesus, Spike, we fucked in half the alleys of Sunnydale, not to mention the Bronze."

A slow, evil smirk crossed his face. "Umm, I remember that night, looking down on your friends. You came so hard, so fast, watching them, knowing they had no clue I was dicking you."

Buffy smacked him in the chest and succeeded in pushing him away. "You are so crude sometimes."

Spike licked his lips and ran his eyes lazily down her body. "You like that about me."

Shaking her head, Buffy turned to go, only to have her arm caught by Spike. When she turned to rail at him, she saw the seriousness on his face and stopped trying to get away.

"Buffy, what we had back then...Okay, it wasn't great. It wasn't a relationship, but I don't regret it, and we had some great times."

"We had great sex."

"Which meant great times, at least to me."

At his wistful look, she sighed and nodded. "To me, too."

"There's nothing wrong with being a bit nasty. Who wants a bland life? You're the Slayer, luv. Being wicked is a part of you, even if you don't like admitting it."

"I don't like it, but I do admit it, you know I do. I need that side of me to do my job, but...Spike, sometimes I worry that I'll push it too far with you and we'll go back down that path we went before, to badness and using each other."

"We're both different people, and not just because of my soul." Gently he tugged her into his arms and smoothed his hands down her back. "We love each other, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's have fun and be in love."

She snorted. "You mean, let's have sex right here, right now. You're poking me in the stomach, you know."

Spike snorted back and whisked her deeper into the darkness as the sound of approaching people reached his ears. "Play vampire victim."

Buffy tried not to laugh, but when his blunt teeth scraped her neck, she had no problem sinking into his arms and reveling in the pleasure flooding her.

The group of people passed by, chattering about the cheap exhibits, and Buffy watched them go, then pushed deeper into the corner between a couple of fake tombstones and a fake tree, pulling Spike with her.

As Spike wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against the faux bark of the tree, he said mournfully, "I suppose you're wearing knickers."

Buffy rolled her eyes and reached down to tug the bit of nothing panties down her legs. Plucking them from the heel of her boots, she stuffed them in the pocket of his duster and smirked at him. "Be happy I wore a skirt."

As his hands were now on her naked ass, she figured he was.

Their lips met and they kissed hungrily, devouring each other, knowing this needed to be quick and quiet. Buffy's hands tugged at Spike's t-shirt, pulling it free of his jeans so she could slide her hands up his chest. As her nails scraped across his nipples, he groaned into her mouth and squeezed her bottom, lifting her to her toes.

Her legs spread around one of his and she began to rock against his thigh, her body quickly dampening, becoming slick and swollen as his mouth and tongue drove her crazy. When his teeth caught her lower lip and bit, she shuddered and clutched at him, nearly coming from the little nip.

"Hurry," she hissed, her hands finding his belt and fumbling with it.

"Can smell how needy you are, luv," he groaned as he dashed kisses across her exposed chest and shoulders. One of the straps of her camisole slid down and he nudged it further until a breast popped free. As he fastened his lips around the erect nipple, another group of people entered the dark room, setting off the ghost noises and rattling of chains. Someone tripped a fog machine, and there were shrieks from the teenagers.

Buffy panted, hands stilled on his zipper. Spike gritted his teeth and forced himself not to come as her fingers pressed against his bound erection.

As soon as that group was past, they kissed again, the reality of how close they were to where people were walking making them frantic with lust. Buffy pulled down Spike's zipper and nearly yanked his cock free, making him grunt and suck harder at her nipple until she ached both there and between her legs.

Reaching down, he grabbed her ass again and lifted her, spreading her legs around his hips. As he pushed her against the tree, it swayed and they both stilled.

"Shit," Spike muttered, then dropped them both to the dusty floor that was shaped somewhat to resemble the landscape of a cemetery with fake grass and plastic flowers. Squirming their way behind a small crypt they both peeked out to see if they were out of view.

Barely, as the crypt was less than three feet off the ground, and was in clear view of anyone strolling through the attraction. It was also too short, so their feet and heads would stick out either end.

"Hands and knees," Spike whispered, "Head on the ground, low as you can get."

"This is insane."

He tweaked her nipple between two fingers and she quickly acquiesced, turning into the position he desired, drawing her knees up to her breasts, legs spread. Breathing hard, Buffy bit into her sore lip and nearly came when Spike's hands shoved her skirt up and his jean-clad thighs brushed her bottom. She felt him blanket her body, one hand brushing aside her hair, then his mouth was on her sensitive nape, his teeth nipping into her skin, and she nearly cried out as pleasure swamped her.

When his cock slid into her, hard, fast, deep, Buffy felt the tremors of orgasm beginning and thrust her hips back to meet him. One arm wrapped around her waist to hold her still, Spike slipped the fingers of the other one down along her wet cleft, smearing her secretions around her swollen labia, her aching clit. The pressure of his thumb coming down hard on that button made her come with a violent shudder, and she bit back a cry of pleasure and rocked her hips backwards, driving him as deeply as she could get him.

As Buffy's muscles clenched around him and her hips slapped back against him, Spike moaned against her neck and let himself go, fucking her fast, driving their bodies together. She was still shuddering and whimpering softly, just coming down from her climax, when he came in quick bursts, his body shaking helplessly.

"Ooh, I think there are some ghosts behind that tomb," came a teenage male voice. "Scared yet?"

His hopeful question was answered by a feminine snort.

Spike clamped a hand over Buffy's mouth and they huddled there, still joined, wet and hot from quick and wicked sex, until the couple exited.

Then they both started laughing quietly until Buffy turned her head and their lips met in a soft kiss.

A few minutes later, dressed again, a bit shiny and flushed, Buffy slipped her arm through Spike's and let him guide her through the rest of the haunted house. As they exited into the warm night, she headed for the cotton candy stand.

"That stuff isn't even food."

"So? You don't eat food."

"At least let's get some wings or those big pretzels."

Leaning up, Buffy tugged his head down so she could whisper, "But, I want to see what cotton candied Spike cock tastes like," and giggled as he nearly fell over in shock.

 

The End

 

<< back