"A Kink In The Chain"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email:
laurealexander@hotmail.com


The handcuffs bite into the skin of her wrists, but the pain is just one more sensation washing over her, as she writhes on his bed beneath his skilled hands.

The handcuffs are real--not toys or lined with faux fur to prevent injury. They're heavy and thick. She doesn't know where he got them, but she likes the way they make her feel.

Helpless.

She could probably break them if she really tried, but that's not what she wants. She wants the illusion of imprisonment, of loss of freedom, of his mastery.

In the light of day she'd never admit to any of that. Strong, powerful and bold, she'd never let anyone know that her greatest desire is to be bound and at his mercy.

Not that he shows her any.

Four fingers thrust inside her, stretching her past the point of pleasure into pain, and she screams as she comes.


He watches her through hooded eyes as she bucks and twists. His fingers thrust powerfully into her. He knows he's hurting her.

He doesn't care.

She likes it.

As she collapses, gasping for air, her whole body shuddering with release, he slips his fingers from her and brushes them across her lips.

"Taste what I do to you," he murmurs, and her tongue weakly laps at her own secretions. His eyes travel from her mouth up her stretched arms to the handcuffs chaining her to the headboard. There are reddening marks on her wrists, and her fingers twitch.

He still can't believe she lets him do this.

Moving between her lax thighs, he pushes them wider, opening her for him. With a grunt he's inside her, thrusting easily. He watches her eyes open, acceptance and lust filling them, and he cups her hips in his hands, moving her for his pleasure. As his lust builds slowly, he feels her inner muscles begin to flutter around his cock and he smirks. With a wet sound he pulls out of her, and her mewl of dismay makes him grin nastily.

"You like my dick in you, don't you."

"Fuck you," she growls hoarsely, squirming in his hands, her body driven by her own need. One foot rises and lashes against the side of his head in frustration.

Catching both legs in one arm he rolls them up her body, pinning her knees against her chest. His free hand smacks hard against her upturned bottom, once, twice, three times, and she cries out in shocked anger.

"Stop that!"

"Make me," he sneers, swatting her again and watching the finger prints redden on her creamy skin.

She pulls on the handcuffs, but too much of her doesn't really want to get free, and as the metal cuts into her skin again, she grimaces and wriggles beneath his slaps.

"Should have done this a long time ago," he murmurs, spanking her harder, driven by the hisses of breath and the tiny moans of pain breaking from her pursed lips.

Humiliation fills her as she realizes he's gone from playing with her to punishing her, and she mindlessly yells, "I'll kill you for this."

He ignores her and spanks her harder, alternating between each glowing cheek, delighting in the pinkening of her skin, the way the muscles clench beneath each blow, the scent of her growing arousal.

As the pain ignites her desire, she whimpers, a long, low sound, and comes. Her juices ooze from her, coating the forming bruises and his smacking fingers.

Lifting his hand to his mouth, he sucks on his fingers. "I think you like this."

Red faced in embarrassment and lust, she snarls and shakes her head. Moving again, he positions himself and thrusts deeply into her eager body. His hands press her knees to the bed on either side of her, her supple body easily fitting into the new position, as he pumps his hips against hers, smacking their bodies together.

Each thrust against her bruised bottom sends a bolt of painful pleasure through her and she moans and writhes beneath him.

"Keep your knees there," he orders, his voice husky with passion. His hands find her neglected breasts, squeezing them as his thumbs brush back and forth over her distended and tender nipples.

She yells and arches into his touch. Her nipples are the most sensitive spots on her body, and he knows how to play with them just right to make her howl.

Slipping from her body, he presses his cock along her cleft, the tip thumping lightly against her swollen clit, as he concentrates on her rosy nipples. Two fingers tweak the buds, before he lowers his mouth and sucks one between his lips. He feels her spasm around his cock and flicks his tongue out, teasing her.

The second lick of his tongue sends her over the edge and she cries out as she comes.

Her thick female dew coats his cock as he thrusts it gently up and down her open and swollen cleft. The throbbing need in his balls is growing painful and he rises back to his knees. Placing one hand on her raised backside, her uses the other to guide the head of his cock to the puckered rosette guarding her other entrance.

As he presses against her, forcing the muscles to part, he watches her eyes fly open, the dreamy look leaving them.

"Wha...stop," she demands, her fingers wrapping in the chain pinning her to the bed.

"Relax," he coaxes, gently forcing the bulbous head of his cock past her tight entrance. Pain crosses her face, mingling with embarrassment, but there's also a hint of intrigue, and she takes a deep breath.

His own catches needlessly in his throat as both her breasts bob wildly and her inner muscles relax, letting him thrust to her depths.

"Oh fuck...baby." Eyes crossing at the tight heat surrounding him, he loses control and comes with a howl of pleasure.

A scowl crosses her face as he collapses on her, and her bottom throbs painfully around his thick cock. Lifting one foot she shoves it against his shoulder.

"Is that it?" she snipes caustically. "Wham, bam, and no thank you ma'am?"

"Like a satin glove you are," he mutters against her breast. "Tight, hot, heavenly..."

"Spare me the bad poetry and get off me." She kicks him harder and, his glow fading quickly, he lifts his head to glare at her.

"You'd think three orgasms to one would be enough for you, girl," he mutters as he pushes himself to his knees, pulling out of her with a gush of fluid. She makes a face and places both feet on his chest to shove him back farther. "Oy!"

"God, what a mess."

Rolling his eyes, he slips from the bed and grabs a towel, shoving it between her legs. As he rubs her quickly, she moans, the rough nap of the terry cloth sending bolts of fresh lust through her.

He grins evilly and brings her off again with his fingers through the toweling. As she falls limp and gasping noisily, he tosses the cloth aside and reaches for the key to the handcuffs. Unlocking them, he steps back, watching her warily.

He never knows how she might react.

Sitting up slowly, she rubs her sore wrists, then swings her legs over the side of the bed. As she stands, she stretches her sore muscles, sighing softly at the tingles of pleasure still arcing through her.

He watches, mesmerized by her beauty until she reaches out and snaps his jaw shut.

"You're drooling."

She grins as she reaches for her clothes.

"So...tomorrow, you want to chain me up?" he asks off handedly, his eyes fixed on the slender curve of her back.

Buttoning her shirt, she turns and smirks at him. "Aren't you afraid I might whip your ass?"

A shiver goes through him and he begins to softly pant. "Anything you want, luv."

Her eyebrow cocks and she steps into her shoes. "Masochism?"

"Pussy whipped," he corrects, his voice deep and soft with growing desire.

Dressed, she strolls towards him, her eyes gliding down his body to his growing erection. As she passes him, she reaches out and gives it a squeeze, her fingernails scraping down the shaft.

"Ow!"

"Keep it up for me, lover."

As she bounces up the stairs, he mutters, "No problem," and watches her bottom wiggle as she disappears. Glaring down at his once again throbbing hard-on, he flops onto his back on the bed, and slowly grins as her scent surrounds him.

"Oh, no problem at all, luv," he sighs as his hand begins to stroke up and down his cock.

 

The End

 

<< back