"Never Did, Never Will"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email:
laurealexander@hotmail.com


The sadness she felt as she closed the door faded quickly as she turned to find him watching her from beneath hooded eyes. He stood awkwardly next to the bed, as if unsure why he was there.

Not for the first time did she wonder at the changes the soul had wrought in him. There were times his confidence was gone, that cockiness that had attracted her so blindly hidden so deeply she couldn't see it.

She wondered if this was the real William showing through, submerged by the demon for over a hundred years, now given a second chance.

She wondered what it would be like to make love to that gentle poet.

Buffy walked silently towards him, her resolve firm as warmth blossomed in her body at the thought of touching him again after so long.

Spike shifted nervously and swallowed hard. "Are you sure, luv?"

Pulling off her shirt, she gave him a soft smile and wrapped her fingers in the lapels of his coat to pull him down for a heady kiss. His hands settled on her back, lightly at first, then moving in pleasuring circles along her spine. As the kiss deepened, Buffy slid her fingers into Spike's hair, mussing the tight curls, angling his mouth against hers so that her tongue could tangle with his.

Nimble fingers found the clasp of her bra and it popped open. She pulled back just long enough to let it drop to the floor, then was back in his arms, kissing him again with growing passion. Their hands moved slowly at first, then with increasing speed. Buffy's body heated, perspiration broke out beneath her breasts and along her spine, and she slipped one leg between his, rubbing against the hardness at his groin. Their bodies ground together, and they both growled at the same time, frustrated by the layers of clothing.

Buffy tugged at his coat, Spike found the buttons of her pants, and they stripped each other, exchanging heated kisses and caresses as they did so. Dropping to her knees to help Spike pull off his boots, she found herself facing his erection, and, smirking, she leaned forward and licked it.

Spike groaned and grabbed her shoulders, yanking her back to her feet. "Sod the boots." Kissing her again, he maneuvered them both onto the bed and managed to kick off both boots.

Pulling herself up to the pillows as Spike crouched over her, Buffy smiled and held out her arms.

Making love to William could come later. This was her Spike.

He hovered over her, gazing down at her longingly, a part of him still hesitant, but his desire was winning out. He needed her.

He loved her.

Lowering his head, Spike brushed his lips along her jaw line to her ear and felt her shiver against him. Her nipples pebbled against his chest and the scent of her arousal filled his head.

"You want me?" he murmured into her ear, not a boast, but a question.

"Yes." Her hands found his cheeks and she brought him back for a soft kiss. "I need you."

That nearly unmanned him, but her hands teasingly playing over his ass brought back his desire and he slipped between her legs. Lowering his head he found one nipple and suckled at it. In response, she rocked against him, driving his aching cock along her slick cleft. Her heat nearly burned him, and he moaned and strained against her.

"Inside, please, now, oh god," Buffy babbled, clutching at his ass, wrapping her legs around his thighs and pulling at him.

Angling his hips, Spike slid into her velvet slick body, groaning in pleasure as she gripped him and drew him in. Locked together, their eyes met and held, Buffy's widening at the sight of tears in his. Her hands went to cup his cheeks again and she crooned softly, "It's okay."

"Never...never expected this again. Never." Spike shook his head, fighting for control as the tears threatened to spill. He was humbled by her trust, by her desire for him. He didn't deserve it.

"Make love to me," she whispered, easing them to their sides, then urging him onto his back. Gasping lightly in pleasure, she rose above him and rocked against his pelvis. "Let me make love to you." Leaning down, she kissed him, tasting the salt of his tears, then pulled him up so she sat on his lap, her hips undulating and driving his cock deeper inside her.

As Buffy's arms went around Spike's neck, his encircled her waist and he buried his face in her shoulder.

"Sorry," he mumbled, his breath cool against her neck. "Know you don't want me all weepy..."

"I was way harsh."

"No, you were right." Lifting his head, he kissed her again, capturing her lower lip between his teeth and nipping, making her squeal softly and shudder against him. Spike grunted and caught her hips, lifting her then slamming her back down.

"I need both," Buffy gasped, "the monster and the man. Give me both." This time she rose on her own and squeezed the tip of his cock before sliding back down and grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

"Ohhh petttt," he ground out, his eyes rolling back as pleasure lashed through him. "Do it again."

Grinning, Buffy repeated the action, making sure to rub her tender nipples against his hard chest. As she moved at a slow but driving pace, she leaned forward and ran her tongue along his jaw to his ear. "I've missed this," she whispered before nipping at the lobe.

"Gotta bit of vampire in you," he growled.

"Gotta lot of vampire in me," she smirked back, again tightening her vaginal muscles around his throbbing cock.

With another loud grunt, Spike lost control, flipped Buffy over onto her back and began pounding into her. Wriggling her limber legs out from underneath her, she wrapped them around his back, locking her ankles, and met him thrust for thrust. The bed creaked, the headboard hitting the wall as he pushed off with his feet.

Neither one cared.

Spike's mouth latched onto one of her breasts and he gnawed and suckled at her as she pressed him harder to her with one hand in his hair. The other hand scraped down his muscular back, leaving red gouges in hard flesh. Hissing, he lifted his head and stared down at her with wild eyes.

As Buffy's own need built, making her gasp at the intensity, she watched the emotions play across his face, watched his lips tighten and his brow wrinkle. She could tell he was nearly there.

Just the thought of how much he wanted her brought her to her own peak, and she shuddered, crying out softly as pleasure flooded her. Arching her back, she ground her clit harder and harder against him, drawing out the ecstasy.

Spike felt her come, her heat pouring over him, and it triggered his own orgasm. Burying his mouth in the curve of her neck to hold in his shout, he plunged harder into her, spilling himself into her quivering depths.

As he collapsed limply on her, panting needlessly, Buffy grinned goofily at the ceiling, all her nerve endings sparking from pleasure. "Wow."

Spike grunted and slobbered on her neck.

Buffy giggled and shoved at him until he flopped over onto his back. "That was...amazing."

Another grunt, this one weak and pathetic.

"Did I wear the Big Bad out?" she teased.

The grunt turned into a growl and Spike pounced, raspberrying her belly button and making her laugh. He smiled in pleasure, then rested his head on her flat stomach, one hand curling loosely around one of her thighs. The scent of her was intoxicating and he felt his cock stir again as he glanced up at her.

"Been a long time since I've heard you laugh like that."

Reaching down, Buffy ruffled her fingers through his mussed hair. "Haven't really had much to laugh about." She smiled back. "I missed this."

"I..." His eyes clouded slightly, but he kept the soft smile playing at his lips. "I never expected to be here again. For you to trust me...I..."

"Shhh, I don't want to talk about the past. We both treated each other like crap at different times and our relationship was based on all the wrong things, at least for me, and that's all I want to say about it. We got a second chance."

"You told everyone that we'd, that you'd never...with me again. They believed you. I believed you. What changed?"

Propping herself up on her elbows, Buffy shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I let us start over, start from some place better. I didn't...I didn't really think this would ever happen again, but I'm glad it did. I want it to continue."

"Do you love me?" he asked, his voice serious, his fingers tightening around her thigh and hip.

"I don't know. I think I can now."

"Because of the soul?"

Buffy slowly shook her head and sat up to pull him up with her. As she crawled onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, she murmured, "No. In the end, that didn't matter. You changed without it, and, although I said over and over again that your love for me was wrong and selfish and not based on anything good, I was the one that was wrong. You loved me, not like a demon, but like a man. I can finally see that."

"Still do," Spike replied, his voice choked with emotion.

Cupping his cheeks, her thumbs brushing along the angular bones, she nodded, "I can see that in your very human eyes." Leaning down she kissed him tenderly. "I can see the soul, too, but the emotion's the same regardless. I wish I'd seen that sooner."

"I don't." He smiled at her startled look. "We had to go through the shit to get here, luv. It's the kind of people we are."

"As long as the result is better, I can accept that."

"Oh, I guarantee it'll be better...and last much, much longer." With an evil smirk, he toppled her over onto her back and slipped back inside her wet heat.

Buffy cocked an eyebrow at him. "What was our record?"

"'Round ninety minutes. I say we hit two hours easy."

"Braggart."

"You ain't gonna mind, luv." Thrusting hard, he kissed her hungrily, driving her down into the pillows. Buffy squealed and wrapped herself around him, kissing him back with all the passion inside her.

"Never did," she panted, arching her back and pulling him into her. "Never will."

Spike grinned, thrust, and the headboard slammed against the wall.

 

The End

 

<< back