"Aggression"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: For Rachel, whose challenge this morning inspired me to return to "Sin Wagon".

Discomfort brought Buffy out of a lovely dream in which Angel was licking whipped cream off her breasts. Moaning softly, she surfaced through the layers of sleep, and blinked her eyelids open. Awareness hit her and her eyes opened wide, focusing on the peroxide blond head on her shoulder, at the same time she felt a cock slamming into her.

Instinctively her hands flew to Spike's shoulders, trying to push him off of her, as she began to squirm. Her head still muzzy with sleep, she couldn't make sense of why Spike was fucking her. He wasn't being particularly gentle about it, not that it hurt...really... but...

"Stop," Buffy moaned, shoving harder, but unable to dislodge him.

Spike growled and lifted his head, his eyes flashing yellow, as he continued to pound against her pelvis. She was beginning to ache from his hard use of her, and a trickle of fear leaked into her. Kicking her legs up, she slammed her heels against the backs of his thighs, all the while continuing to shove at his shoulders, her fingernails digging into his skin.

Growling again, his lips peeling back in an ugly snarl, Spike reached for one hand and yanked it away from his shoulder, pinning it to the pillow beside her thrashing head. Before she could react, her other hand was pinned down as well, and Buffy panicked, thrashing beneath him.

Suddenly, Spike was jerked off her, eliciting a whimper of pain from her as his cock was roughly pulled from her sore passage. Angel flung his snarling childe across the room where he crashed into the wardrobe and slid to the floor.

As Buffy rose to her knees, trembling and tugging the sheet over herself, Angel advanced on Spike, yelling, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Fuck you!" All that got Spike was jerked to his feet and slammed against the wall. Both males vamped, snarling and struggling against each other. "Piss off, 'daddy'." Spike shoved Angel backwards, but Angel grabbed him again.

"Shut up, Spike! What the Hell is wrong with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me. I wanted to fuck."

Angel shook his head hard. "That wasn't about sex."

Spike snorted, then pulled free of his sire, glaring up at the elder vampire. "Idiot minions spent the day challenging me. They think I've gone soft from hanging around with you."

"So, you got all worked up and decided to take it out on Buffy?" Angel's fist slammed into Spike's jaw, sending the younger male flying to the floor again. "You get angry again, you go fuck one of your vampire whores, not Buffy."

Spike rubbed his jaw and glowered at Angel. "What? She's your personal property all of a sudden? You feeling all manly protecting her?"

"You were hurting her," Angel yelled.

That seemed to make an impact on Spike and his demon slid away. Keeping a wary eye on his furious sire, he rose to his feet. "I...didn't mean to hurt her." His eyes flickered to the bed and widened, stunned.

Wrapped in the sheet, Buffy was curled into a ball, shaking, her long blond hair hiding her face.

Spike took a step towards her, only to be shoved back by Angel, who growled deep in his throat, baring his fangs. An animalistic response rising in him, Spike morphed again, growling back.

"Stay away from her," Angel snarled.

"Like Hell I will."

Two little fists landed powerful uppercuts that knocked both vampires off their feet. Demons in full retreat, both lay on the floor, shaking their dazed heads as they looked up at a tiny, naked amazon.

Shaking in fury, Buffy stood over her lovers, fists clenched, chest heaving. "I don't need you to protect me," she yelled at Angel, then turned to Spike. "And, if I ever wake up to find you doing that to me again, I'll rip your nuts off and make you eat them." With a hard kick to Spike's kneecap, she turned and stormed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Clutching his knee, Spike cursed fluidly under his breath. Angel struggled to his feet, then hurried after Buffy. Knocking softly on the door, he called gently, "Buffy, open the door please. We need to talk, honey. Please..."

"Go to Hell...again," was shouted succinctly through the door.

Sighing and rubbing his hand over his face, Angel turned to find Spike limping over to the bed. Angel's eyes narrowed and he felt the front of his black pants grow tight at the sight of Spike's lean, pale body.

"I have a better suggestion than a vampire whore," Angel growled, prowling over to the bed. Spike jerked his head up, his nostrils flaring as he smelled his sire's arousal. "You want to take your aggression out on someone, come to me." With a hard shove, Angel knocked Spike onto the bed on his stomach, then quickly pinned him down, straddling his squirming hips.

"How is your fucking me going to alleviate MY aggression?" Spike bit out, trying to buck off his sire.

Angel leaned down, whispering sibilantly in his childe's ear, "Something deep inside you has always loved being dominated by me, my boy." He undulated his pelvis against Spike's quivering ass, and grinned at the blond's groan of pleasure.

One hand pressed into the center of Spike's shoulder blades, holding him down, the other easily unfastened his pants, freeing his turgid cock. Angel stroked it lovingly, then slid backwards, wrapping his arm around Spike's waist and pulling his hips up.

Biting his lip in anticipation, Spike buried his face in the bedding and rose to his knees.

Angel continued to hold him down, his fingers wrapping around the nape of Spike's neck. Spike knew it wouldn't be long before his sire's teeth were fastened on that sensitive bit of flesh. A shudder ran through him and his fingers clenched into fists. His own cock, never having fully lost its erection, became painfully hard, and Spike wriggled, trying to rub the weeping tip with his stomach.

A hard hand cracked across Spike's ass, and the younger vampire moaned. Angel leaned down to whisper again, "I still have a cock ring around here somewhere. If you come...you'll be wearing one for a week...naked...chained over the altar in the basement...for me to use whenever I get the urge..." Each hissed phrase made Spike's cock throb harder and by the end he was groaning and panting for unneeded air, trying valiantly to keep from coming at the vivid images Angel's words had invoked in his mind.

Not wanting to release Spike's neck--unwilling to surrender one iota of dominance--Angel struggled for a few moments to wedge the tip of his cock into his childe's tight passage. The ring of muscles stretched, then squeezed, eliciting a growl of pleasure from the older male. Gripping Spike's hip, Angel slid his cock deeper, reveling in the tight flesh contracting and releasing. As he came over his childe, his pelvis slapped Spike's ass and he ground against it, making them both shudder.

Lowering his head, Angel slid his hand off Spike's neck, then bit just below the hairline.

Spike howled and bucked, his cock throbbing painfully. Angel pulled his hips back and thrust hard, pounding his cock to the hilt as he drank his childe's rich blood.

Buffy emerged from the bathroom and stared at the two males on the bed. Angel was thrusting at a quick, rough pace, snarling, his mouth fastened on the nape of Spike's neck. And, Spike didn't seem to mind the hard fucking, his hips meeting each thrust from his sire, his fingers digging into the bedding as he writhed in pleasure.

The breath caught in her throat and she felt desire grow in the pit of her stomach, moisture slicking the swelling flesh between her legs. All her anger dispersed, replaced by mounting lust, as she watched Angel brutally fuck Spike. In the two weeks since their bizarre relationship had began, she'd watched them fondle and kiss and even go down on each other, but nothing like this...nothing so highly and viciously erotic.

A shiver ran through her and perspiration broke out on her flushed skin. She wrapped her arms across her breasts, whimpering softly as the hairs on her forearms brushed her sensitive nipples.

Lifting his mouth from Spike's neck, Angel swivelled his head around and leered at Buffy, his demonic eyes burning into her. His hips slowed and he pulled out of his childe. Spike whined, then raised his head, sniffing the air.

Buffy had never realized how close to the animal her lovers could be. That knowledge sent another shiver through her--one of both fear and lust.

Another pair of golden eyes fixed on her, as Spike looked over his shoulder.

Stretching, Angel rose from the bed, then stepped out of his pants, baring his body. He stalked her, his eyes never leaving her, his lips pulled into a smirk, his fangs glistening with blood.

Buffy felt the urge to flee, but she held her ground, realizing that this was a side of Angel she was going to have to accept. Though a part of her wondered how his stalking her, leering at her, obviously wanting her, could be any different from waking up to Spike taking her without any care.

Stopping in front of her, seeing the fear fight the lust in her bright eyes, Angel dropped to his knees, wrapped his arms around her back and buried his mouth between her legs.

Squealing in shocked pleasure, Buffy nearly collapsed, held up only by his strong arms and his mouth kissing and licking the hot, wet flesh that throbbed at his every touch. In less than a minute, she was coming, bucking against his face, her whole body trembling.

Rising to his feet, Angel swept her into his arms and carried her over to the bed, depositing her next to Spike...

...Who, interestingly enough, although he'd craned his head to watch, had not moved off his hands and knees.

As he joined them on the bed, Angel gave Spike's ass a hard love pat, then slid his fingers into the crevice, making the younger male moan. Moving behind him, Angel again thrust his cock into the tight passage, pumping at a quick pace, his balls banging heavily against Spike's.

Opening her eyes, Buffy watched the pleasure flow across both demonic faces. Their eyes were fiery, their lips open, their fangs bared, their bodies slamming together. She saw Spike's erection and wondered at how he could be enjoying himself so much when neither male was touching it. Then, she remembered something she herself had commented on that fateful night their menage a trois had begun--Spike got off on being dominated.

As he bent his head in submission, Buffy saw the fang marks in his neck and watched as a bead of blood trickled into his hair.

Angel had drunk from him.

With a roar that startled her out of her contemplation of the bite marks and what they might mean, Angel came, pumping hard into his willing lover. Smacking his lips in satisfaction, he pulled out and sat back on his heels.

Spike's fingers curled tighter into the bedding as he gritted his teeth, willing himself not to come as he felt his sire's seed leak from his sore hole.

Absently Angel caressed his childe's ass, rubbing it tenderly. "Good boy, you actually managed to obey me."

Now that the pleasure of being dominated and fucked was fading, and he was left with a raging hard-on, Spike's natural angry stubbornness returned, and he mumbled, "Prick."

Angel laughed and slapped his hand down hard, making Spike jerk up to his knees to glare at his sire. Angel's humor faded, along with his demon, and he looked over at Buffy who had pulled herself up and was leaning back against the headboard. "Are you okay, Buffy?"

Buffy shrugged, really not knowing what to say at the moment.

"I know this is still strange to you," Angel continued. "And...to be honest, it's strange to us, too. I know I sometimes forget you're human."

"What...what does that have to do with anything?"

Spike gave her a sheepish look. "Earlier...well, vampires often like rough sex, the rougher, the better. I took you like a would a female vampire."

Angel continued, "You're stronger than normal humans, but you're still not made for that kind of use and, well, you're made for gentle touches and sweet kisses."

Buffy snorted. "Do you think I've ever gotten that from him?" She jerked her head at Spike. "Yeah, tenderness is great and everything, but so is being shoved over a tombstone and fucked like there's no tomorrow." Angel gaped at her, Spike smirked, and she continued, "What I objected to was being awakened by a big oaf pounding me into the mattress, not caring if I was getting any pleasure out of it. Maybe that's the difference between me and vampire sluts. They get aroused by rough fucking. I want the arousing, then the rough fucking."

She moved onto her knees and wrapped her arms around Spike's neck, pulling him against her. "I want the kissing and the caressing and the driving me insane with need...then you can fuck me into the mattress." Her lips found his in a deep kiss.

Spike responded for a moment, then pulled his head back and looked over at Angel, dropping his eyes to the mattress. Sighing, Angel nodded and settled back against the headboard.

"What was that all about?" Buffy asked, suspicious, as Spike tried to kiss her.

"I gave him permission."

"What?" Buffy pulled totally free of Spike, rounding on Angel. "I thought we covered this two weeks ago. You don't own me, Angel..."

Angel interrupted her tirade, "I gave him permission to come, not to make love to you." She gaped and he sighed again. "Vampire relationships are often a lot about submission and dominance. We've kind of avoided that..."

"Didn't want to freak you out even more," Spike finished.

Buffy flushed as several naughty images flashed through her head. "Is that why...?" She pointed to Spike's painful looking erection, then looked at Angel. "You didn't touch him or anything."

"And, you get to benefit from it, luv," Spike replied with a leer as he pulled her back into his arms and lowered her to the bed. His mouth covered hers and all thought fled Buffy's head. Her arms twined around his neck, her fingers sliding into his hair, and she returned the kiss hungrily. Propping himself over her with one hand, Spike cupped one of her breasts with the other, his thumb rubbing the erect nipple.

Moaning into his mouth, Buffy clutched him tighter and parted her thighs, urging him to slide between them. His cock pressed against her wet cleft and she wriggled, driving it against her throbbing clit. Lowering his head, Spike trailed his tongue down her throat to her breasts, lapping at one nipple and then the other until she squirmed and flung her head back, groaning his name. Her legs rose to wrap around his waist, but Spike reached back and grabbed her ankles, pulling them in front of him and up towards her shoulders, spreading her wide open.

As he rose to his knees to look down at her, his hands sliding up her legs to her knees, Buffy reddened, then whimpered. Spike brushed his cock along her pussy, and she raised her head, staring wide-eyed at her own moisture glistening on his hard flesh. She trembled and grabbed his wrists.

But, instead of trying to pry his hands off her, she spread her legs wider, her feet nearly touching the pillow on either side of her head. Angel captured one foot and sucked her big toe into his mouth.

An erotic charge ran from her toe to her groin and Buffy squirmed. "Please," she begged, her eyes flashing to Spike's tense face.

Holding her open for him, he slowly sank his cock into her heated depths. As she gasped in pleasure, she tightened her grip on his wrists, making him grunt and pull back, only to thrust harder, their pelvises slapping together.

Angel's tongue slid between two of her toes and Buffy whimpered. "Rough, now," she begged hoarsely.

Spike grinned and flung his head back, then pumped into her in quick, shallow thrusts, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head as her inner muscles squeezed his cock. Her hips rose even higher off the bed as she wriggled to meet his thrusts.

Angel's tongue ran along the sole of her foot and Buffy keened his name. "Fuck her hard, Spike," he urged, a wolfish smile on his face as he resumed sucking on her tender toes.

Leaning forward onto her trembling body, Spike obeyed his sire, each thrust driving his cock deeper and rubbing her clit against the crinkly curls at the base. Buffy whimpered and clung to him, bouncing her hips on the bed as the tension grew tight inside her womb.

Stilling sucking and licking her toes, Angel reached out and caught one of her breasts in his hand, his fingers tweaking the nipple.

Assaulted by pleasure from several sources, Buffy thrashed her head on the pillow and bucked uncontrollably, driving Spike's cock to her burning core. With a yell of satisfaction, she came, her face suffusing with blood as her whole body shuddered.

Gasping as her pussy clenched around his cock, Spike let himself go, pumping rapidly as his own orgasm overtook him. Releasing her knees, he slumped forward on her, his cock buried deeply in her twitching passage.

Buffy gasped for air, sucking it into her lungs, as her heart pounded in her ears. Her legs slid down, trembling in reaction, and she knew, even as limber as she was, that she'd be sore tomorrow. As Spike slid to her side and Angel spooned up against his back, Buffy smiled in a haze of pleasure, and let her eyes fall shut.

Spike felt his sire's erection butting against the small of his back and he grinned, his cock twitching again. He squirmed backwards, rubbing against Angel, delighting in his sire's growls. Turning, Spike slid down the bed and took the hard flesh in his mouth, sucking and licking the tip.

At the sound of a tongue lapping hungrily, Buffy opened her eyes to meet Angel's dark brown ones, full of need.

"Sleep," he commanded gently.

Feeling a twinge of pleasure between her thighs, Buffy grinned and clamored over Spike, turning Angel onto his back and straddling his chest. "I can sleep anytime," she purred, then moved over his mouth.

 

The End

 

<< back