"The Altar"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: For Saber who requested Spike on the altar.

Buffy hurried up the walk to the front door of the mansion, breathing hard from her three mile jog from the dorm. Three days had been three days too many. She hadn't seen them, hadn't been able to sneak away, hadn't been able to relieve the near-constant ache of longing between her legs. Willow was growing suspicious of her lengthy absences, so Buffy had stayed in, pretending to mope over Angel, growing more and more horny. Finally, she'd just decided to skip her afternoon classes--Willow would never have to know--and go find her lovers.

Letting herself into the mansion, Buffy dashed up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

It was empty.

Furrowing her brow, Buffy checked her watch. Yep, not even two in the afternoon. She had expected to find them asleep.

Though, it was possible that she would only find Angel. She knew Spike still ran the main vampire clan in Sunnydale and had to make the occasional appearance. It would be much easier if they could just give up the pretense and move in with Angel.

Turning, Buffy left the bedroom and went on the hunt. As she examined each room, moving from floor to floor, she began to grow worried. Had something happened to them? She wasn't supposed to be seeing Angel at all, so she hadn't dared to even call him. By the time she reached the door to the basement, she was panting, trying hard not to panic. Yanking the heavy door open, she saw a faint glow of light below and started quietly down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom, she cautiously stepped around a wall and into the main room. The sight that met her eyes shocked her more than anything she'd seen in the last three weeks.

Spike lay naked over what appeared to be a stone altar, his wrists and ankles manacled to rings set in the floor. His toes barely touched the floor on one side, and his hands were clenched into fists.

Blood dripped down his back from numerous lash marks, bright red against his white flesh.

He lay helpless, his head held in his sire's hands, as Angel slammed his cock into his childe's slack mouth and down his throat.

Buffy gasped and stumbled back against the stairs, believing her worst fear had come to pass.

Hearing her, Angel jerked his head back and pulled his cock free. His eyes widened and he gasped her name. Spike looked over at her, and Buffy gasped again.

His eyes reflected the pain he was in...

...but were also full of lust.

"Buffy, what are you doing here?"

Buffy swallowed hard, staring at Angel. "I...missed you guys..." She turned and bolted up the stairs.

Sighing, Angel ran a trembling hand through his hair, then smacked Spike on the top of the head. "Stay put," he ordered before he dashed after Buffy. She was nearly to the door when Angel, with his unnatural speed, caught her, jerking her against him, turning her in his arms.

"Are you him?" she panted, struggling. "Are you?"

"Huh? Buffy?" As he pinned her arms down at her sides, he saw the fear in her expression and smiled gently. "No, Buffy. I'm not Angelus."

She gave him a baffled look and stopped struggling. "But...You beat him."

"We talked about this last week. Dominance and submission."

"We didn't talk about whips and chains. I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that," she bit back caustically.

Angel chuckled and rubbed his hands up and down her arms, trying to soothe her. "We decided to take it slowly, remember? We didn't want to freak you out."

"You failed." Her expression grew disturbed again. "I get the whole demons liking pain thing, but...you're not a demon."

"A part of me is. Since I anchored my soul, I've been able to control the demon totally, and thus explore my natural darker side. You saw it that first night, sweetheart."

"But...not since. I mean, even when you were dominating Spike," she stuttered slightly over the words, "you weren't hurting him."

"He likes to be hurt," Angel murmured softly. "Come and see."

Buffy shook her head, but felt a treacherous warmth flood her at the thought.

Angel leaned down and brushed his lips along her ear lobe. "I can smell your arousal, lover."

Shivering, Buffy let him sweep her into his arms and carry her back down the stairs. As he set her on her feet, she avoided looking at Spike, examining the rest of the room. Except for a sapphire velvet chaise lounge, nothing else looked at all comfortable. One wall was covered with various whips, chains, and things Buffy had never seen. Manacles dangled from the ceiling, a big wooden 'x' shaped platform stood in one corner, a sadistic looking vaulting horse was in another.

Red faced, Buffy finally turned her attention to Spike. His head hung down, his body still. Most of the lash marks had healed, the blood congealed. "Did he do something to deserve this?" she asked, unable to contain her natural curiosity.

Angel lifted a narrow wooden switch out of a bucket of water, and walked over to her, setting the switch down on the altar next to Spike. "He was late this morning."

"So, basically, it's just an excuse."

He grinned at her. "He likes it, Buffy. Don't you, my boy?"

"Yes," Spike forced through clenched teeth.

Buffy watched Spike's buttocks quiver, then looked back up at Angel. "Do you?"

"Sometimes."

"Does Spike like to beat you?"

"Spike has never beaten me." At Buffy's surprised look, Angel took her hand and led her over to the chaise, settling her on his lap. She squirmed against his erection, and he gave her a look of warmth and warning. "Spike is my childe, my male childe. If I let him beat me, let him dominate me, my standing would disappear."

"You don't have any standing," she interrupted.

"It still isn't done. Only the weakest or most lovesick sire would allow a male childe to dominate him."

"You keep making a distinction about male."

"Females are different. If they dominate their male sires, well, it's seen to be a sex game."

"Drusilla?" Buffy asked knowingly.

Angel nodded. "She was so broken that it all became a game to her."

"Did you like it?" Buffy whispered.

"Yes."

"Oh."

They sat in silence for a minute before Buffy spoke again. "I just don't get why people like to be hurt."

"Pain can be pleasureful, if administered right." He directed her attention to Spike. "He's not quivering in pain--well, not all in pain. If you could see his cock, you'd see it's hard as a rock." Buffy squirmed and flushed. "And that's turning you on, isn't it," Angel whispered in her ear, one hand cupping a breast and squeezing.

"I don't want to be hurt," she stammered, unconsciously arching into Angel's hand.

"Would you like to be the one doing the hurting?" he continued, his voice low and seductive.

She moaned softly and Angel stood her on her feet, then rose to lead her over to Spike. "I don't know about this, Angel," she hesitated.

He picked up the switch off the altar and placed it in her trembling hand. "Give it a try." She still hesitated, staring at the slender piece of wood in her hand. "You're wet and smoldering at the thought, lover. I can smell you, hear your heart racing. You like how kinky this is."

Buffy lifted the switch and cracked it across Angel's chest. Her momentary anger at his prodding her vanished as soon as it had come and she stared in horror at the thin red line across his pectoral muscles. Angel looked down at the mark, then back at her, his eyes blazing.

"Do it again."

Shaking with sudden lust, Buffy watched as Angel turned and bent forward, gripping the edge of the altar, facing Spike, who was craning his neck, watching the proceedings with avid interest.

Taking a deep breath and shoving her confusion aside, Buffy cracked the switch across Angel's butt. He jerked and moaned and she stepped back, biting her lower lip.

"Don't stop...Not till you WANT to stop," Angel coaxed.

Her eyes closed briefly, then she gave in to the lust surging through her body, the temptation of the unknown, and the heretofore unthinkable need to make someone hurt. Setting the switch down, she kicked off her shoes, then quickly stripped to her black bra and matching thong.

Picking the switch back up, she swished it in the air, listening to the crack it made, then brought it down again on Angel's butt. His body quivered and his fingers dug into the hard stone, the knuckles turning white. Another blow fell, then another, and Buffy settled into a rhythm, her breath coming in sharp gasps as her panties grew sopping wet, and Angel's back and ass became covered with thin red lines.

"Lick the blood from Spike's butt," she ordered, suddenly inspired.

Instantly, Angel bent his head, obeying, lapping his delicate tongue over his childe's sore flesh, moaning at the taste of his blood. Spike quivered and moaned along with his sire.

Buffy ran the tip of the switch along the crack of Angel's ass, and watched his arms and legs shake from pain and lust. "Spread your legs," she ordered, her voice husky. He obeyed, his mouth still running over Spike. The switch slipped between his legs, the tip tickling his heavy sac. The angle was awkward, but she managed to whack the switch upward.

Angel howled and jerked, splashing semen over the edge of the altar, as the pain in his balls made him come.

Gaping in surprise, Buffy dropped the switch. "Angel, are you okay?" Had she really hurt him? Had he really liked that? Where on earth had the idea to hit him there come from? Shaking in reaction, she watched as Angel turned, sure he was going to be angry.

He dropped to his knees, head bowed and wrapped his arms around his waist, running kisses over her stomach and upper thighs.

Sliding her fingers into his hair, she raised his head. "You...liked that?"

"You couldn't tell?" he teased lightly, then licked her navel, making her whimper. "May I make love to you?"

"Please..."

Together they stumbled over to the chaise lounge, Buffy divesting herself of her last two articles of clothing. Naked, she lay back, her legs spread wide, pulling Angel down on top of her. His cock was hard again, prodding at her dripping entrance, and he slid in easily, filling her boiling passage.

Bracing himself above her, he began a quick pace, thrusting shallowly and rubbing against her clit, making her moan and arch against him. Her hands gripped his arms, her nails digging into his skin, as her head thrashed on the soft velvet. She moaned his name softly, the sound cut off by his lips on hers.

As they kissed, their bodies rocked together, his chest rubbing against her tingling nipples, and making her whimper into his mouth. Her hips rose to meet his thrusts, driving him deeper inside her. Buffy's desire rose sharply, making her clutch at him tighter, her knees pressing against his sides in a vain attempt to guide him.

Her orgasm hit swiftly. Arching her quivering body up, she flung her head back hard against the cushions and keened in pleasure.

Feeling her muscles clenching around his cock, Angel gritted his teeth and drove harder, pumping to the hilt at a hard and fast pace. As Buffy collapsed limply beneath him, mewling in satisfaction, Angel growled and morphed, biting deeply into his own lip as he came. Remaining propped over her so as not to crush her, he shook his head and sighed, letting his demon slip back away.

"Lovely. What about me?" came a petulant voice from across the room.

Angel levered himself up to his feet, stretching his arms over to his head, then strolled over to Spike. "Feeling left out?" he teased.

"Typical, you get a whiff of pussy and go run off and enjoy yourself."

"Excuse me?" Buffy cried indignantly, sitting up and swinging her legs off the chaise.

"And you got to come twice," Spike continued, pissed off. "One little whack on your balls and you make like Mt. Vesuvius."

Buffy strode quickly across the room to the altar. "Do you think you can do better?"

Spike raised his head, his neck muscles sore, but staring at her pussy was only making his cock throb even harder. "I know I can, luv."

"Get him unchained and..." She looked around the room, then pointed to the manacles hanging from the ceiling. "Put him there."

As Angel unchained his childe, both males exchanged secret smiles. Buffy was picking this up much faster than either had anticipated. Spike made quite a show of struggling as Angel dragged him across the floor and chained him from the ceiling, the balls of his feet just touching the smooth stone tiles.

Joining the two males, Buffy looked down at Spike's cock and nearly winced in sympathy at how red and angry it looked. There was a tight piece of leather snapped around the base. "What's that?"

"It's a cock ring," Angel explained. "It keeps him from coming."

Buffy's nimble fingers undid the snap, and Spike dragged in a sharp breath of air, fighting to keep from exploding. Turning to the wall of implements, Buffy examined each one carefully, wriggling her butt as she walked, knowing that Spike thought her ass was her best asset.

"You're not even going to be able to hold out until she touches you, boy," Angel scoffed.

Spike growled wordlessly and gritted his teeth, trying to keep his mind off the way her ass was wiggling, just asking for a cock to be rammed into it. He groaned and forced his eyes to the ceiling. Angel laughed.

Buffy returned to them carrying a narrow, hard leather paddle. "So, how long do you think you can last, Spike?"

He looked at the paddle and gave her a look of extreme boredom. "That won't make me come."

Angel rolled his eyes. "You have NO control, Spike, remember?"

"Fuck you."

"Angel, go sit over there and watch," Buffy directed him towards the chaise lounge. "And keep your mouth shut." After he left the two alone, Buffy ran the end of the paddle down Spike's chest and watched him twitch. "Five?"

"Easily."

"Ten?" He didn't answer her, and Buffy cocked her head. "How about we make a bet."

He gave her a suspicious look. "What are the stakes?"

Buffy thought about it for a minute. "If you come before ten, you give up the master vampire thing and move in here."

Spike pondered that for a few minutes, then nodded. "Alright, but if I win and don't come by the tenth...you let me spank you AND you spend all Saturday afternoon down here letting me do anything I want to you."

Buffy's mouth went dry, both from a sudden wave of lust, and from fear.

"I won't hurt you, luv," Spike soothed, realizing why she was frightened. "Well, not permanently. We can use safe words if you like."

"What are those?"

"Shit, you really are innocent aren't you?" At her pointed look, he continued. "We choose a word and we use it to stop the punishment."

"Do you and Angel use safe words?"

Spike shook his head. "We're demons. Against the will is one of the neat things about dominance."

"You'd stop if I asked?"

"Yes. Do you trust me?"

"Yes." Her pensive look changed to a seductive smile. "Of course, there's no way you're going to last until ten."

"So, we have a bet?"

Buffy nodded and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, then dropped to her knees. Taking his cock in her hand, she lifted it higher, delighting in his guttural groans. With her other hand, she ran the paddle beneath his heavy balls, then slapped it upwards.

Spike jerked and cursed under his breath, but he kept his control.

Buffy hit him again, not too hard, instinctively knowing that lighter blows were much more pleasurable on such a sensitive spot. When she delivered the seventh blow and he still hadn't come, she began to grow concerned. Her eighth blow was harder, nearly driving him off his feet and making him howl.

Pre-cum dripped from the tip and ran down the sides of his aching, pulsing cock, but he still maintained his control. "One more," he gasped.

"One more is nine."

"Bet was I come before ten."

Buffy gave him an evil look, realizing he'd used her wording against her and she was down to one more blow. She was tempting to use her fingers to caress his cock rather than to just hold it out of the way, but that would be cheating and he'd never let her live it down.

Taking a deep breath, she swung the paddle up, slamming his bright red balls up against his cock.

Spike howled and danced on his toes...

...and didn't come.

"FUCK."

"I'm damn impressed," Angel added from where he reclined on the chaise, idly caressing his hardening cock.

Buffy dropped the paddle, glaring at the quivering cock before her eyes, sweat breaking out all over her body as she realized what she'd lost.

"You have one more hit, luv," Spike ground out.

Eyes narrowed, Buffy hefted the paddle again and whacked him hard.

With a groan of relief, Spike let himself come, splashing his semen over her fingers as his cock jerked in her hand. Releasing him, Buffy wiped his remains on his stomach, then rose to her feet and walked over to the wall to hang the paddle back up.

Angel went over to his childe and reached up for the manacles. "You hurt her and you'll be very, very sorry," he whispered.

Rubbing his wrists, Spike met his sire's gaze and nodded in understanding. They'd all along planned to get Buffy involved in some of the bondage and discipline games, and, had hoped she'd be receptive to both positions, but they hadn't thought it would happen so soon. Spike had jumped at the opportunity.

Walking over to the chaise, Spike sat down gingerly, his ass still sore from the earlier whipping, and the buggering Buffy had missed. As Angel leaned back against the altar, Spike looked over at the dawdling slayer.

"Oh, Buffy," he called, patting his knee.

She flushed and walked slowly over to him, literally dragging her feet. Stopping next to him, she crossed her arms over her breasts and threw him a petulant look.

"Now, don't be a sore loser...Well, actually, you're going to be sore assed loser..." Spike grinned and caught her wrist, tugging her down across her lap. Buffy groaned in humiliation, but let him maneuver her into a comfortable position, her feet touching the floor and her head half resting on the cushion. One of his hands rested in the middle of her back and his other ran lightly over her quivering ass. "Have you ever been spanked, luv?"

"No."

"Virgin territory." He grinned and squeezed one cheek, the flesh supple beneath his fingers. "Too bad you don't bruise easily. One of the loveliest sights is a girl with a bright red ass."

Buffy felt the heat rising in her face at his teasing words and groaned, "Get on with it."

"So eager..." His hand cracked across one cheek and Buffy jumped in shock.

"OW."

"Baby..." He hit her again, marking the other cheek, and Buffy's hand flew back to try to cover herself. "No, no, there will be none of that, pet. You take your punishment like a good girl."

"Fuck you," she snarled, both hands now lashing out at him behind her back.

Spike looked over at Angel and the older male joined them, sitting down next to Buffy's head. Gently yet firmly he took her hands and drew them onto his lap, pinning them down. He was rather amused by her reaction to two little spanks, and also incredibly aroused.

"Traitor."

"You made the bet and lost it."

"How many times are you going to hit me?" she demanded from Spike.

"I don't know. How many times do you think it will take until you're properly chastened?" he quipped back.

She growled uncontrollably and he chuckled and swatted her again. As her backside jerked in pain, he began an easy rhythm, alternating from one cheek to the next, delighting in her curses and cries.

Buffy was surprised at how much it hurt. Spike was hitting her hard, each time on a new spot. She'd been hit dozens, hundreds of times. Why was this so different?

Why was the heat from her throbbing bottom traveling to her womb and making it tingle in anticipation?

A blow fell on her upper thigh and she groaned, bucking against his leg. She became aware of several things at once: Spike's hard-on pressing against her side, her fingers clenching and unclenching into Angel's stomach, and her own growing arousal. She was wet.

The other thigh received the same treatment and Buffy squirmed, trying to rub her now aching clit against Spike's leg, but he scooted her backwards. "Bastard," she yelled in frustration.

Both males grinned at each other, and Angel swung his leg over the chaise so he sat facing Buffy. Blinking her eyes, she lifted her head and found his cock right in front of her. Taking both her wrists in one hand, Angel used the other to catch the nape of her neck, pulling her face up against his cock.

"Let's find a new use for that foul mouth, hm?" he coaxed lightly.

Buffy shook her head as best she could, pressing her lips together, mad at both of them, and mad at herself for losing the bet and putting herself in this humiliating position.

Spike slammed his hand across her upper thigh, making her yell, and, while her mouth was open, Angel tugged it down over the head of his cock. Surrendering, Buffy sucked defensively, letting his hand guide her. He wasn't forcing her, but he wasn't releasing her either. His cock throbbed in her mouth and her tongue flitted along the underside, as she took him to the edge of her throat.

Watching her give his sire a blow job, Spike caressed her ass, rubbing the already fading bruises. One hand slipped between her parted legs and into her wetness and he grinned. Rising carefully, he settled her on her knees on the chaise, her head bobbing up and down on Angel's cock, her hands still pressed against his flat stomach.

Kneeling between Buffy's spread legs, Spike squeezed her ass cheeks and listened to her hiss of pain, then slid his cock along her cleft. She arched back against him, mewling around Angel's cock.

"She's dripping," he told his sire needlessly, since Angel could smell her heated arousal.

"This is the reward for pain, Buffy," Angel murmured, his fingers caressing her head now, as she sucked him willingly. "This wild, wet pleasure."

Drawing her lips up to the tip of his cock, Buffy glanced up at him and pled through eyes smoky with a myriad of emotions.

Angel nodded up at Spike and his childe grinned, then sank to the hilt in Buffy's tight heat. She moaned and bucked backwards, driving her sore ass against his pelvis, the pain only making her hotter. Her lips closed around the head of Angel's cock and she sucked hard.

He groaned and flung his head back, panting harshly, his hips uncontrollably thrusting his cock into her mouth. Every thrust from his childe drove her forward, and the three rocked together, their pace growing more frantic as mutual need slammed through them.

Spike pounded into her twitching pussy, hitting the edge of her cervix with each thrust. Buffy's head bobbed faster, her lips sliding up and down Angel's cock, her tongue and teeth scraping the delicate flesh, as her hips pistoned backwards and her body shuddered in pleasure. Angel growled and thrust, her inferno-like mouth driving him insane.

Angel came first, bucking upwards, spilling his semen into her mouth. Buffy swallowed eagerly, licking the remains from his slowly sinking staff as he released her head and let her pull her mouth free. Taking her hands in his, he pulled her up so that she was horizontal to the lounge, then lifted her higher.

Buffy groaned in pleasure as the new angle sent Spike's pounding cock deeper and caused it to rub her most sensitive spots. Spike reared back as well, taking hold of her breasts and squeezing and rubbing the tender nipples, letting Angel prop her on her knees.

Keening in pleasure, Buffy arched into Spike's hands, then slammed down on his cock. Rising to his own knees, Angel caught both her hands in one of his, then lowered his free hand to her wet cleft. His fingers easily found her distended, pulsing clit, and he pinched it lightly, making her shudder from head to toe.

Her head fell forward onto Angel's shoulder and she arched into Spike, crying out as her climax washed over her. Feeling her inner muscles clamping around his cock, Spike growled and came with a great spasm of pleasure.

They knelt there slumped for a few minutes, then Angel staggered to his feet and picked up Buffy, who lay limply in his arms. He looked over at Spike and asked, "Bed?"

"Bed."

"Pizza," Buffy mumbled, exhausted.

"When you wake up," Angel replied with a smile, and carried her up the stairs. Spike followed, stopping only to gather up her clothes.

"Nice knickers, slayer."

 

The End

 

<< back