"Another Trip To The Altar"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: To Emma who mentioned that one person had yet to be on the altar.

The smack across his face brought him instantly awake. Morphing and growling, Angel bounded to his feet, ready to attack.

Buffy danced backwards, trying to contain her instinctive grin.

"Buffy?" Angel asked, gaping at her, his demon sliding away. She wore a black leather bustier, cinched tightly around her waist, making her breasts nearly pop free, a pair of tiny black bikinis and laced up, knee high, black leather boots with spike heels. In one hand she carried a wicked looking crop.

"Mistress," she snapped, slapping the crop into her other hand.

Angel's eyes dropped to the floor, his shoulders hunching, his cock springing to full erection. He couldn't contain a smile, as he replied, softly, "Mistress."

"I was bored, so I gave it some thought and decided that everyone's been on the altar but you. So...get your ass downstairs...NOW."

Angel ran from the room.

Spike stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of black jeans, and grinned at her. "That was lovely."

Buffy glared at him and he dropped his eyes, admiring how the leather clung to her ankles and calves. "Mistress."

"Follow me."

"Anywhere."

Rolling her eyes at his playful mood, Buffy headed downstairs.

Angel waited in the basement, standing next to the altar, head down, hands folded over his erection. Buffy barely glanced at him as she headed for the wall of implements. Choosing a leather sheath, she handed it to Spike.

"Will this fit him?" she asked.

Spike examined the zippered sheath and nodded. "It's the extra-large. Fits me. Might be too big for him." He puffed up proudly, and she grabbed a snap-on ring off the wall.

"Go put the sheath on him, and you put this on yourself, and watch the snippy comments."

"Yes, mistress," he replied gleefully, stripping off his jeans as he headed over to his sire. Dropping to his knees, he pushed Angel's hands aside, then slipped the sheath on, tugging the zipper up. It was a tight fit, and Angel grunted and winced as the zipper nearly nipped his tender skin. A strap went around his balls, pulling them up high, and he took an unnecessary breath as lust roared through his body.

Rising to his feet, Spike caressed his own cock to hardness, then slipped the ring on, his eyes nearly crossing at the delicious pressure.

Buffy eyed them both, then smiled evilly. "Good, no one gets to come except me." As she passed Spike, she gave the tip of his cock a playful swat and he moaned. "Angel, over the altar. Spike, chain him down. I don't want him moving."

Angel immediately leaned over the altar, wincing as his cock was smashed against the unyielding stone. Quickly Spike fastened the shackles around his ankles and wrists, pinning him to the altar, spread eagled. As Buffy positioned herself behind Angel, Spike scooted out of the way, remaining on his knees, his eyes fastened on his sire's ass.

Raising the crop, Buffy brought it down hard on Angel's upper thighs, smiling at the hint of red that flooded his skin. He'd fed recently.

She beat him at a rapid pace, covering his thighs, back and ass with red stripes. Angel winced and groaned and tried to shift as much as possible, but for the most part lay there accepting, every blow arousing him more.

After nearly fifteen minutes, Buffy cut him, and gasped at the sight of blood welling from a wound on the curve of his ass. "Spike?" she asked, her voice strangled. "Lick it off."

At the first scent of blood, Spike's eyes had glazed over, and now he moved to obey her. Rising to his feet, he bent and ran his tongue over the wound, making Angel groan and shudder in pleasure. As the wound healed, Spike laved his tongue over other marks until Buffy cuffed him.

"I didn't say lick his entire butt," she growled as Spike fell back to his knees. Ignoring him, she returned to the wall and hung up the crop, then picked up a few other items. Returning to Angel's side she asked, "Did you like that, Angel?"

"Yes, mistress," he groaned.

"Now, although I'd love to see Spike fucking you, I know that's not done by childer to sires, so we'll have to make do with something else." As she spoke, she oiled up a large bright red butt plug. "I want to give you the sensation of being fucked."

"You could fuck me, mistress."

Buffy hadn't thought of that and her eyes lit up. "Maybe later." Placing one hand on his ass and grinning at the tremors that ran through him, she slipped the oiled plug into his anus. Angel grunted and tried to relax as she screwed it in. It had been over a year since his stint in Hell, and his ass had returned to its normal tight state. Finally, she had it all the way in, and stepped back to admire Angel's submissive posture.

"Very pretty," she murmured, as desire burst into bloom between her legs. Swallowing hard, Buffy walked over to the chaise lounge and sat down, leaning back, legs spread and raised. "Spike, unchain him, put a collar and leash on him, and make him crawl over here." Not even looking to see if her commands were obeyed, Buffy slipped one hand into the slit in the panties and began to finger her quickly dampening flesh.

After a few minutes, Spike leading Angel by a short chain came into her line of sight. The younger male grinned wickedly as he positioned his sire at the end of the chaise on his knees, then handed the end of the chain to Buffy.

She tugged and Angel's head dropped between her legs. Without further command he burrowed his tongue between the silk folds of her panties and lapped hungrily at her throbbing clit. Buffy's hand tightened on the chain and her back arched as he expertly licked and sucked her hot pussy. He nuzzled her clit with his nose as he stabbed his tongue inside her, then nibbling at her outer lips before sucking her hot nubbin into his mouth.

Mewling in pleasure, Buffy bucked and twisted, and finally gave a shout as she came, drenching Angel's face in her secretions. As she collapsed limply, he licked delicately, cleaning her, then lifted his head.

She nodded her approval, then passed the chain back over to Spike, noticing that his cock was nearly bright red and weeping from the tip.

"Angel, suck off Spike."

"Buffy, luv, let me fuck him," Spike began eagerly. "No one will know."

She growled and lashed out with one booted foot, catching him in the knee and sending him stumbling backwards. "Did I give you permission to call me by name?"

"No mistress," he gasped out, hopping on one leg and clutching his wounded knee.

"Angel, forget the blow job and get back over the altar. No chains this time, but if you try to get up or stop me...I'll leave that thing in your ass for a week."

"Yes mistress," he agreed, crawling swiftly back to the altar and placing himself across it.

Buffy rose languidly, the pleasure from her orgasm still rolling through her, and strolled over to the wall. Choosing a ping pong paddle and running her fingers over the rough surface, she turned and nearly stumbled over Spike.

"I'm sorry, mistress," he mumbled and bent to run his tongue over her leather-clad toes. Buffy's eyes widened as a new rush of lust hit her. She watched, panting lightly, as his tongue ran up and down the boot.

"Enough," she finally gasped, her whole body trembling. "Get me out of this thing so I can breathe."

Spike jumped to his feet and unlaced her bustier, then removed it, his fingers brushing against her erect nipples. Able to breathe easier, but still panting, Buffy moved away from him and back over to the altar where Angel waited patiently, his eyes closed, pleasure suffusing his face.

Taking a stance behind him, her legs slightly spread to brace herself, Buffy smacked the paddle down on one ass cheek. Angel yelped and jerked in pain, as the paddle left little prickle marks on his pale skin. She hit the other cheek, then began an alternating rhythm, her ears filling with the sounds of his groans and grunts. The muscles of his legs strained and she saw his fingers clenching around the altar stone.

Suddenly, a wet mouth caressed her thigh, and she glanced down. Spike looked up at her, a twinkle in his lust-darkened eyes. "May I, mistress?" He licked her again, then slid behind her, peppering the backs of her thighs with kisses.

"Ye--yes." She tried to concentrate on spanking Angel, but Spike's hands were pulling her panties down and his mouth was on her butt and...

Panting and shaking, Buffy dropped the paddle, and turned, leaning back on Angel, her legs spread as wide as the panties at her knees would allow. Spike caught her bottom in his hands and buried his mouth in her cleft, lapping up her dripping juices, then sucking her clit between his lips and nipping with his teeth.

She squealed and bucked against his face, her back rubbing against Angel's sore ass and pressing the butt plug deeper, eliciting a loud, drawn-out groan from him. Her fingers clenched around the altar and she gasped Spike's name, as he brought her to a crashing orgasm.

Weak from release, her body shuddering, Buffy slumped on Angel. Licking his lips, Spike rose to his feet and ran across the room to fetch the easy chair. He positioned it in front of Angel, a few feet to the side, then scooped Buffy into his arms and deposited her in the chair. Dropping to his knees again, he placed a kiss on her inner thigh, making her quiver.

"Please mistress, may I fuck his face?" He gave her the innocent, puppy dog look, and Buffy had to giggle.

"Sure, fine." She waved him towards Angel and Spike bounded to his feet, his fingers freeing himself from the cock ring. Giving a deep sigh of relief, he moved in front of Angel, who lifted his head and opened his mouth. Spike slid his cock in with a grateful groan, then began a quick pace, sending the tip down Angel's throat on every other thrust.

Buffy watched as Angel sucked and licked, his mouth and throat expanding to take the length and breadth of Spike's big cock. The blond vampire thrust easily, his hips pistoning back and forth, his hands wrapped around Angel's shoulders to prop himself up.

She'd never seen Angel appear so submissive, not even when she'd been beating him. She'd watched him go down on Spike before, but never like this.

A fresh bolt of lust sizzled between her legs and she whimpered lightly. Squirming, she pulled the panties off, then spread her legs, hooking them over the arms of the chair. With one hand, she parted her outer lips, then used the fingers of the other hand to caress her sore clit. Keeping her thumb pressed against the bundle of nerves, she slid three fingers into her sopping channel and began to pump.

It wasn't enough.

"Spike," she barked.

Gritting his teeth, Spike pulled his throbbing cock free and turned to face Buffy. His eyes widened slightly as he saw what she was doing.

"Go get me that silver vibrator, the one with the bumps all over it."

He hastened to obey. She grabbed it from his hands and barely had it turned on before she was sliding it as deep as it would go inside herself. Spike watched her fuck herself with it for a few minutes, then stumbled back over to Angel and slammed his cock into his waiting mouth.

With a howl of pleasure, Spike came, spurting down Angel's throat. The dark vampire swallowed eagerly, licking his way up to the sore tip, then letting the cock slip free. Spike slumped to the floor, his back to the altar, and watched with hot eyes as Buffy thrust the vibrator at a rapid pace. Her hips bounced in the chair and the fingers of her free hand pinched and twisted her clit.

Gasping for breath, her face and breasts flushed, perspiration beading on her body, she pulled the vibrator free and turned it off. "Not enough," she muttered as she stumbled to her feet and grabbed Angel's arm, pulling him up. Turning him to face her, she reached down and yanked and tugged until the cock sheath fell free.

Angel groaned and his eyes rolled in his head as his cock throbbed angrily between them. He caught her hips and lifted her, then twisted until her back was against the altar, her legs around his waist.

With a needy moan, she clutched his shoulders and lowered herself onto his cock. Her inner muscles squeezed and he thrust to the hilt, both of them yelling in mindless pleasure.

Laying her on her back, Angel pounded into Buffy's grasping pussy. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and squeezed her legs around his waist, meeting each thrust, ignoring the bruises forming on her back, as her clit began to ache and burn with lust, and the tension in her womb made her sob his name.

One more hard slam of his cock, the base rubbing her tender flesh, sent her sobbing into orgasm. Her whole body shuddered around him, squeezing until he gasped her name and exploded into his own climax, filling her pulsing channel with deep, powerful thrusts as she milked his semen from him.

Exhausted, Angel slumped over Buffy for a few minutes, then pushed himself to his feet. "Mistress?" he panted softly, his hands braced on either side of her hips, holding himself up.

"Wow," she mumbled, nearly half asleep.

As Angel regained enough strength to step away from her, Spike lifted her in his arms and carried her to the stairs. "Get us all something to eat," he called over his shoulder.

Angel didn't have the energy to retort that he wasn't Spike's slave, just followed docilely up the stairs, wondering how long it would take for her to recover her energy. Maybe a soak in the jacuzzi would help.

His cock twinged and he grinned.

 

The End

 

<< back