"Chains"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com

Buffy woke slowly, her head all fuzzy feeling. Carefully she blinked her eyes open and groaned as light hit her. Squeezing them shut again, she fumbled for the light on her night stand.

Or, she tried to fumble. Her hand seemed to be stuck.

And she was sitting up.

And her ass was cold.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped, her mind flooded with memories. In a split second she saw herself in the alley behind Willys, bent over the hood of a car, her panties around her ankles, her ass in the air.

Spike plowing into her, making her grunt and keen from white hot pleasure.

That image was instantly replaced by the view of the room she was in. Stone walls, no windows, one door, one hard backed chair, bare bulb in the ceiling, Angel leaning against the far wall, Spike slumped next to her, naked Spike. Naked Buffy.

"Oh God," she gasped. With the sudden need to cover her nudity, she jerked her hand, then realized why it wouldn't move. It was in a handcuff, the chain around a thick pipe that separated her from Spike. His wrist was in the other cuff. "Angel...I can..."

"What, Buff? Explain?" Angel's sarcasm sliced through her and she winced. "Explain why you've been fucking my childe for the last two weeks.

She turned bright red, the color spreading down her breasts and making her squirm. "How...how did you know?"

"You think I couldn't smell his cum on you, recognize it as his? Finally I caught you in the act, getting fucked like a whore in a filthy alley."

A tear trickled from one of her stricken eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I never meant to hurt you. I...I just..."

"Were horny."

"I love you," she tried, desperate to erase the biting tone in his voice.

"Oh sure you do, Buff. I could tell how much you loved me, the way you bucked your ass up against him, taking his cock like a pro. Looks like he's greatly expanded your repertoire."

"Angel, please unchain me, let me try to make you understand," she begged, knowing that she had no rational explanation. She HAD been horny and lonely...and Spike had found her one night two weeks earlier after a hot make out session with Angel. She had been in the cemetery, masturbating, trying to relieve some of the eternal sexual tension.

Spike had shown her lots of new ways to take care of that.

"Oh, I'm going to unchain you eventually." Angel pushed himself away from the wall and walked over to nudge Spike's ankle. "I know you're awake, you bastard." He nudged harder, driving the toe of his boot into his childe's ankle.

Spike growled and jerked his foot out of the way, his eyes flying open. "So...what's with the handcuff?" he asked cooly.

"You're wondering why you're still alive, aren't you?" Angel crouched down, trailing a finger slowly up Spike's shin. "You're mine to kill when I choose," he said in a silky, deadly voice. "You're also mine to punish."

Spike snorted in disbelief. "You, peaches? You don't have it in you."

An evil grin crossed Angel's face. "Oh, I think you'll be surprised." He glanced at Buffy, taking in the confusion and sorrow on her face. "Do you remember when Willow's evil twin was here and you said that a vampire is totally different from the person whose body it's inhabiting?"

She nodded slowly, flushing as his eyes scraped over her trembling body.

"You're about to find out how wrong you were." His voice dripped icicles as he reached over and pinched one of her nipples hard.

"Bastard! Blame me. I raped her," Spike yelled.

Angel laughed without a trace of humor. "Always have to play the hero, don't you, Will. Don't worry. You'll get yours, too."

Pulling a key from his pocket, Angel unlatched the cuff around Buffy's wrist, then quickly grabbed Spike's free hand and chained it around the pole. Rising to his feet, he snatched Buffy's arm and jerked her with him. His eyes blazed into hers and he shook her hard once.

"You like it from behind, huh?" Angel propelled her over to the chair and forced her to bend down. "Grab the seat and don't let go."

"Angel, please," she whimpered, yet obeyed him, her fingers digging into the hard wood of the seat of the chair, her legs shaking from fear and sorrow and a hint of lust. At the sound of his zipper being drawn down, tears began to drip out of her eyes and a sob caught in her throat.

Angel's hands slid between her legs, separating them, one finger sliding into her tight, wet body. "He prepared you well, I see," he whispered harshly. "His cock got you all hot and wet."

"You prick! Let her go," Spike yelled, tugging on the handcuffs.

"She belongs to me, something she seems to have forgotten," Angel snarled over his shoulder. "And, those are magically enhanced, you idiot. You'll just end up ripping open your wrists."

"Angel, please don't do this," Buffy sobbed, then gasped as he pressed his hard cock against her ass. "No, your soul," she cried.

"Fuck it," he growled and slammed his cock into her pussy, his hands spreading her ass cheeks wide.

Buffy whimpered, more tears falling as she felt her heart break.

Angel thrust quickly, driving to the hilt on each stroke, groaning at the feel of her bottom wiggling against him, her pussy clenching around him. It had been too long...

With a howl of pleasure, Angel came, pumping his semen into her hot core. Buffy sobbed loudly and squirmed as her clit swelled and pulsed with lust.

Pulling out of her, Angel sighed in pleasure and pulled his clothes off. Wrapping his arm around Buffy's waist, he pulled her away from the chair. Sitting, he dragged her shaking body down onto his lap.

Frightened, bewildered, aroused, Buffy buried her face in the curve of his neck and sobbed. He didn't try to comfort her, just played idly with one of her nipples, watching it harden as he tugged on it.

"Very nice, Angel," Spike said snidely. "You always were a selfish fuck."

"She hasn't earned a come, not yet at least." Buffy trembled at his hard words, her nearly blank mind now filled with dark, erotic images, and Angelus' evil grin. "The sight managed to make you hard."

Spike glared at his sire, trying to ignore his erection. "Yeah, well, bad porn will do that to a guy."

"And I interrupted you before you had a chance to come in her hot quim." Angel tsked at himself, then shoved Buffy to her feet. "Go be a dear and give him a blow. I'm sure he's shown you how. Or, maybe one of your human lovers has."

Buffy cringed and swiped at the useless tears on her face. "There's been no one else, you have to believe me."

"I don't have to do anything. I don't have to ever let you out of here. I can fuck you until you turn into an ancient hag."

Unable to look at him, feeling his loathing and anger burning into her back, Buffy stumbled over to Spike. Dropping to her knees, she slid down to her stomach, whimpering at the cold of the floor.

"You don't need to do this, pet," Spike hissed. "He won't hurt you."

"But...Angelus will," she sobbed.

Realizing what she meant, Spike's wide eyes flew to his sire's amused face...and ice cold eyes. "Fuck," he groaned, then groaned again as her hot mouth slid over the head of his cock.

Angel had been right--Spike had taught her to do this and she had been an eager student. Wrapping one small hand around the base, she pumped his cock into her mouth, her tongue lashing at the sensitive underside as her teeth scraped delicately. Her other hand found his velvety balls, squeezing them gently and making him groan yet again.

Spike's closest hand ran over her head, caressing her neck beneath her silky hair. Closing his eyes, he rolled his head on the wall behind him, a low growl leaking from between his lips. His hips began to buck persistently, driving his cock deeper into the heat of her mouth.

With a hiss of pleasure, he arched upwards, his hand clenched into fists as his climax roared through him.

Her mouth full of throbbing cock and cold semen, Buffy pulled her head back, swallowing quickly until she felt his hard flesh begin to shrink. Rising to her knees, she wiped her mouth clean of a few dribbles of his sticky emission, then wrapped her arms around herself, waiting.

Angel's arms joined hers as he crouched behind her. His mouth ran over her neck, making her shiver in a strange combination of lust and fear. "You do that very well," he murmured, then glanced at the lax, yet cautious look on Spike's face. "You enjoy that, boy?"

Spike bristled slightly, but answered calmly, "I came, didn't I?"

Snorting, Angel licked the sensitive spot behind Buffy's ear and she felt the tension tighten in the pit of her stomach and heat flood her. "Scared of me, but still aroused, hm?"

"Please, Angel...please let us go," she whimpered.

His hand caught one breast and squeezed until she arched against him. "Not yet." He released her and Buffy nearly collapsed into a heap of shaking limbs. "I want to see just what Spikey does to you to make you go back to him." Reaching past her, he unlocked one of Spike's wrists, then jerked the younger vampire to his knees and twisted both hands behind his back, refastening the cuff.

Spike growled and tried to pull away from his sire, but on his knees with his wrists bound behind his back, Angel pressed tightly against him, he was in an awkward position.

"On your back, lover," Angel ordered in a silky voice.

Slowly Buffy unwrapped her arms from herself and lay back on the cold floor, her body one tight nerve. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited.

"Spread your legs." His voice was a sibilant hiss in her ear, sending a shudder through her, but she obeyed, the muscles in her thighs tight, her whole body throbbing with need.

Buffy gasped at the touch of a cold tongue on her wet mound. Her eyes flew open and she saw the blonde head between her legs, Angel's hand holding it there, yet caressing the sensitive nape.

Spike's tongue wormed between the swollen inner lips, licking up her juices and making her moan in pleasure. A flick on her clit made her hips bounce and her hands scrabble for purchase on the smooth floor. Blunt teeth nipped at the painfully throbbing nubbin and she cried out, her back arching.

Her mind cleared of everything but Spike's mouth on her clit, and she panted brokenly, "Suck it, please, please, eat me..."

Spike licked and sucked, running his tongue up and down her wet cleft. Her body began to twitch and pulse, her hips moving with his mouth. Suddenly, the tension inside her snapped and she yelled, her orgasm sending shudders through her entire body. Spike drew out the pleasure until she collapsed, mewling, her muscles limp in release.

Buffy blinked open her eyes to see Angel kneeling behind Spike, pumping his erect cock. Her eyes widened as he pushed the blonde vampire's head down onto her stomach.

"Very nice, Spike. You always did have a talented tongue. Let's see if your ass is as tight as I remember." The cheery tone of his words didn't match the hard glint in his eyes.

Buffy tried to scoot backwards, but Angel shook his head at her and she stilled. "Stay put, Buff. If this turns you on, I'll have him eat your pussy again." She reddened and looked down. Her eyes caught Spike's and she took a measure of relief in the strength in his.

Somehow, they would get out of this, and if Angel...Buffy couldn't even think of the possibility that he would lose his soul.

It was quite possible he already had.

Keeping one hand on Spike's neck in a show of dominance, Angel used the other to rub his cock over Spike's anus, lubricating it with pre-cum. "I don't know why I never did this when you were incapacitated," he mused.

"Too busy fucking Dru," Spike hissed through clenched teeth, his eyes still holding Buffy's.

Angel snorted and pushed the head of his cock inside the tight hole, sending a shudder through Spike. "Maybe because you enjoy this too much." With a grunt, he thrust hard, sheathing himself in his childe's tight passage.

Buffy saw the pain on Spike's face and bit her lip. His eyes fell from hers and he buried his face in her firm stomach. She felt him flinch as Angel thrust again, then began a steady rhythm, slapping his pelvis hard against Spike's ass on each stroke.

"You're hurting him," she whimpered and felt Spike's lips caress her navel.

"He'll get used to it," Angel replied callously. "He's run wild for a hundred years. He never would have dared touch my woman in the old days."

"Prick," Spike muttered and was rewarded with a hard slap on his ass which made him moan.

Tears spilled from Buffy's mind as the humiliation of the situation filled her. Angel...her Angel...was raping Spike, her lover, and she was sprawled out, her legs on either side of both males, used and open for more.

Suddenly, Spike groaned again and this time it wasn't from pain. Buffy's eyes widened as she felt his tongue move lower, sliding over her damp skin and into the curls between her thighs. Her pussy twitched and warmth spread through her. Her knees raised instinctively, rolling her hips so that he could roll his tongue around her sensitive entrance, then slide inside, before lapping back up to circle her clit.

As the pleasure built inside her, Buffy stared at his head, then flicked her eyes up to Angel, blushing as she realized he was watching her, watching the emotions cross her face. His face was, as usual, inscrutable. He was fucking harder and faster, grunting occasionally, but his face showed nothing.

His eyes however were incredibly hot.

And his gaze made her burn.

Arching into Spike's mouth, Buffy screamed, her orgasm crashing through her. Her eyes squeezed shut, she didn't see Spike lift his head and groan as Angel's hand left his neck and slipped around to his cock, pumping his hard flesh at a rapid pace.

With a deep growl, Angel came, slamming his cock violently into his childe. Buffy's eyes fluttered open and a harsh pant exited her mouth as she watched Angel's hand jerk Spike's cock. A glance up showed her the bliss on Spike's face, then he yelled and spasmed, his semen splashing onto her leg.

Shaken from his own climax, Angel fell backwards, leaning on one hand. Spike slid down, his head pillowing on Buffy's leg as his body relaxed. Slowly Buffy sat up, her hand hesitantly caressing Spike's head. Looking up, she saw sorrow in Angel's eyes before he dropped them to the floor.

"Are you him?" she asked softly, needing to know.

Angel shook his head, then ran his fingers through his hair. "Never again," he swore in a near whisper. "I found a spell two days ago. My soul is fixed."

Buffy gasped, a choked sound that made Spike look up, then over his shoulder at his sire, as he struggled back onto his knees.

"Why would you do this?" Spike asked. "Why would you hurt her like this?"

Picking up the key, Angel unfastened the cuffs, warily watching to see if Spike would attack. All he did was rub his chafed wrists.

"You know what it's like, Spike. To watch the woman you love enjoying another man. It destroys something inside you, something good and decent." Angel's voice was still cold, but the anger seemed to have drained from him.

Tears began to leak out of Buffy's eyes and she lowered her head, wrapping her arms around herself as the shivers returned.

"So, you got your revenge," Spike replied, his voice cold.

"As you got yours. Sleeping with the woman I love to pay me back for taking Dru from you."

Spike made a surprised sound and Buffy gasped, her wide eyes brimming with tears as she looked from one male to the other. "I've never been one for doing something like that. Too bloody complex," he protested. "I wanted her, she was willing, I took her. I never gave a thought to you."

One harsh laugh broke from Angel's throat. "I was always the one who made everything too complicated, you're right, Will. Look at how intricate my rage has been tonight."

"And your bloody revenge," Spike snarled.

"Stop it, please, both of you," Buffy whispered hoarsely. "I want to go home."

"You're not leaving until we deal with this," Angel replied.

"Deal with what?" she snapped. "That you can have sex without losing your soul, although I'm not sure how happy that fucking could have actually made you feel even if you could have lost your soul." Her eyes suddenly dry, Buffy continued to lambast her boyfriend. "You seem to think I'm your property, Angel, but I'm not. You don't own me. I love you--yeah, even after this insanity, I still love you, but then I still loved you when you were out there threatening my friends and killing..."

"We couldn't be together. We couldn't love each other just spiritually. It wasn't enough. It was too damn painful to be together and not be able to touch. Maybe that makes me shallow, but I don't want to be a fucking nun. You told me that you would love me forever, but that we shouldn't see each other anymore, so what the fuck was I supposed to do?"

"Buffy..."

"I'm not finished," she yelled. "I went out and found me a man for sex. Yeah, it's not love or romance or hearts and flowers. It's fucking. Because, I don't have much longer to live, we all know that, and sometimes I just need a man to hold me and kiss me and make me forget just for a little while." She looked over at Spike, tears again streaming down her flushed cheeks.

"You let a demon have sex with you," Angel said softly, drained by her anger.

"You want to know why?" she blazed. "Because I don't want a human man. They're too hot and sweaty and...panty. You ruined me for humans. No wonder Scott dumped me. I could barely stand to let him kiss me and it had nothing to do with you being back from hell. His touch did nothing for me. It wasn't...cold...wasn't dead."

"Shit, Slayer," Spike hissed.

"Buffy..."

"So we're all really sick here, right? I mean, I have a thing for dead guys, and the Angel I loved could not possibly have forced me to have sex then fucked a guy in front of my eyes, and, Spike. Shit, you got off on Angel dominating you, something I never would have believed if I hadn't seen it. We're just one fucked up trio." She laughed harshly, then began to sob again, curling into a ball.

Both males moved to comfort her, then stopped and looked at each other.

"We were friends once, Will."

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

Angel shrugged. "Spike never cared about humans, especially a slayer. Will was the one with the heart. You care about Buffy."

"It was just sex," Spike scoffed.

Angel glanced down at Spike's wrists, at the healing scabs. "You probably would have torn your hands off to stop me from hurting her."

This time the younger vampire blustered. "I just wanted to be free."

"You could never fool me."

Spike opened his mouth, then closed it, silently conceding. "And you always win." Gently he lifted Buffy against his chest, rocking her in his arms as she cried. "She loves you and now you can be together. And, Angel wins again."

"I...raped her tonight. Why on Earth do you think she'd still want me?"

"Yeah, well, you raped me, too." He didn't finish the statement, just lowered his eyes and brushed his lips over Buffy's forehead before handing her to Angel.

"No," whimpered Buffy, as she curled on Angel's lap. "He didn't win." Blinking away her tears, she looked up at Spike and reached for his hand, gripping it tightly. "Tonight... changed everything." She looked into Angel's sorrow-filled eyes. "Are you still angry?"

"Oh God, no. I never had a right to be, you're right. I'm so sorry..."

She shushed him with her fingers over his lips. "Yes, you do have a right to be angry. If I'd moved on to a human guy, that would be one thing, but I took your childe as my lover...maybe, subconsciously, because it was the closest I could get to you." Her fingers tightened around Spike's. "But, that doesn't mean that what we've shared the past two weeks has been meaningless. I never would have let you touch me if there hadn't been something there...something we've both been denying."

"It's just lust, slayer," Spike said softly. "You love Angel."

She nodded, then crawled off Angel's lap and wrapped her arms around Spike's neck. "Lust, attraction, friendship, whatever it is, I'm not willing to give it up." She kissed him gently, then looked over her shoulder at Angel. "What did you think would happen after this night, Angel?"

His eyes slid from her and he ran a shaky hand through his hair. "I...didn't think. I stalked you, wanting to catch the two of you in the act, wanted to punish you. I had some vague idea of how to punish you. I never thought...about after."

"You never were one to think through your overly complicated plans," Spike sneered.

"Spike..."

He gave her a chagrined look.

"No, he's right, Buffy," Angel said. "I was in a cold rage. I never planned how we'd pick up the pieces or if that would even be possible."

"I say we get the fuck out of wherever the hell we are, find a bed big enough for three and sleep on it," Spike offered, rising to his feet and tugging Buffy with him.

She stared at him, flushing slightly at the implications.

"I'm not letting you go, Buffy," he continued. "Not even to my not so poofy sire. If I have to share...well, I did it for nearly forty years with him and Dru." He gave Angel a challenging look.

Rising to his feet, Angel nodded slowly, warily. "All right, but it's up to you, Buffy."

"I...I'm tired...I can't think straight. I want both of you, but right now I just want to sleep." She leaned against Spike and yawned.

Picking up his pants, Angel withdrew a key and unlocked the door. "We're in the basement of the mansion. Go on up to my room. The bed's huge."

Spike led Buffy out of the room and Angel stared after them for a second, then wiped a tear off his cheek. He had nearly destroyed the one thing most precious to him. His anger, his pain, his loss, had combined to drive him temporarily insane.

That they had the possibility of a future after this night, was too much for him to have wished for. In complete control of his faculties for the first time in two weeks, Angel knew he could share her with Spike. He would do anything to make her happy, to keep her love. Whereas earlier the thought of her in Spike's arms had made him see red, now all he saw was a future of companionship and love.

And he knew something Spike didn't know or was denying to himself. His childe was in love with Buffy as well. There was nothing casual about Spike's actions towards her.

Angel could live with that as well.

 

The End

 

<< back