"Dominance Granted"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: To Saffron for the inspiring picture she made for my birthday (see the Sin Wagon page and drool for yourself).

It was a bright, warm November day, and Buffy nearly skipped down the path to the mansion. She had gotten a B+ on her history paper and had actually known enough about the subject in her philosophy class to participate in the discussion without looking stupid. She and her friends had shared a wonderful picnic on the lawn of her dorm, then she'd worked out with Giles.

Now she was ready for some down time with her vampire lovers.

Opening the front door, she stepped inside the dimly lit hall and shivered. Time to tell the guys she needed the heat on. This place was just too big to retain any heat from the day.

Plus every window was covered with heavy drapes or blacked out.

Dropping her book bag on the couch, she headed for the stairs. She was hoping to catch her lovers sleeping. They so loved it when she awakened them.

Well, once they got past the growly part of men being awakened.

Grinning, Buffy skipped silently up the stairs and down the hall to the large bedroom they had made their own. She tiptoed up to the door and slowly opened it.

The sight that met her eyes made her gasp in shock.

And from a sudden rush of intense lust.

Directly in front of her, Angel was chained to the end of the bed and he was bent over it nearly parallel, which pulled his arms back in what had to be a painful position. Buffy could see the muscles straining beneath the pale skin of his forearms.

She couldn't see his shoulders or back because her view was obscured by Spike.

The muscles in the younger male's back were rippling, those in his buttocks clenching as he thrust brutally and at a furious pace into his sire.

Spike didn't as much as slow his movements when he turned his head and gave her a wicked grin.

Buffy swallowed hard, blinked her dazed eyes, and closed the door behind her. As Spike turned his attention back to Angel, his fingers digging deeply into the older male's hips as he screwed him harder, Buffy panted weakly and felt heat rise through her. Nibbling on her lip and trying not to ask the obvious question, she slipped out of her cardigan and shoes, tugged her dress over her head and leaned against the door wearing only a pair of pink panties and matching bra.

Finally she couldn't contain herself any longer and she blurted out "How?"

"How, luv?" Spike panted harshly, accentuating each word with a hard thrust.

"You...you can't dominate him."

"'Less he wants it." Leaning forward, Spike slammed his cock deeper and Angel howled. "You want it, don't you, sire."

"Ye...yes," Angel yelled.

Staying draped over his sire, the weight making Angel's arm muscles bulge, Spike slowed his pace to shallow thrusts. "Tell her what you told me, sire," he coaxed.

Angel gasped and groaned, then, his head hanging, he mumbled, "I need to be fucked."

"And I said...?"

"Isn't done."

Spike rose back up, his arms wrapping around Angel's waist to pull him up slightly, as he continued the gentle rocking motion, each thrust rubbing his cock against the dark vampire's sensitive prostate. "And you said 'it can be so if I want it, if no one ever knows, if it's just fucking.' And then you let me beat you up, drag your ass up here and chain it in the air," he finished cheerfully with a slap of a hand on Angel's hip.

Angel growled, but ineffectually, his body quivering from the blow and the long drawn out, hard fuck.

"And then I made you beg," Spike added, his voice going a bit malicious.

Buffy swallowed hard again, her eyes riveted on the sight before her, her panties sopping wet with her own desire. Pushing away from the door, she peeled off her underwear and walked naked to the bed. Climbing on it facing Angel, she grabbed his hair and pulled his head up.

His eyes were glazed and dark, but she could read the hot pleasure in them.

He was really enjoying this.

A glance down his raised body showed her he was *really* enjoying this.

Leaning down, she kissed him tenderly, then quickly moved from kneeling to sitting, and shoved his head between her legs.

"Eat me."

Angel's tongue lashed out, licking her swollen flesh, before curling around her clit. His lips fastened around it and he suckled noisily.

Spike grinned down at Buffy, watching the pleasure suffuse her face with color. One hand remained on Angel's head, holding him down, as the other played with her nipples, pulling and tickling the tender nubs. Watching her, Spike felt his long- delayed orgasm approach in a rush, and did nothing to hold it back. Slamming harder and harder into his sire's receptive body, Spike flung back his head and howled as he spurted what seemed like gallons of cool fluid.

Angel licked and sucked faster, drinking down Buffy's flowing juices as she yelped and bucked against his mouth. His own cock throbbed hungrily, but, bound in tight leather, it could find no release. As Spike slumped on the bed next to them, Buffy curled one leg over Angel's shoulder, holding his head down, as she reached with her free hands for the younger male.

Pulling Spike towards her, she kissed him passionately, and he responded with equal lust, growling into her mouth, one hand cupping and squeezing her breast.

Gasping for air, Buffy pulled back only to give a long moan as her body spasmed in release.

As she collapsed, breathing hard, eyes bright and skin flushed, Angel struggled into a standing position, the pain in his arms finally becoming too great. His restrained cock bobbed hard against the flat planes of his stomach and he hissed.

"Prometheus bound," Spike murmured in appreciation of the sight of the normally dominant master vampire chained and submissive.

"Huh?"

Rolling his eyes at her, Spike cracked, "That's what you get for going to Sunnyhell U."

"Are you dissing my choice of college?" Buffy asked waspishly, sticking her tongue out at him.

Spike leaned over her, propped on his arms, and waggled his eyebrows, which just made him look even more devilishly good looking. "You would be getting a better and more useful education at Hamburger U."

"But, then I'd smell like meat all the time."

"You already smell like meat all the time."

"Euuuu, gross!"

"Can't help it; I'm a carnivore," Spike growled and buried his mouth in her neck, nipping and sucking until she squealed and clutched at him in renewed desire.

"Um, someone want to unchain me?" Angel asked tentatively.

Spike raised his head from Buffy's breast and flipped his sire an impudent grin. "Bit busy right now, maybe later." The dark look on Angel's face sent a shiver of anticipation through Spike, and he knew he'd pay for all of this later.

He probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

It was all worth it, of course.

As Buffy's hand slid between them and wrapped around his cock, Spike sighed happily. Oh yeah, definitely worth it.

Spike rolled onto his back and she went with him, rising to her knees, her hand pumping his shaft, her finger caressing the sensitive slit on every up stroke. Sliding his hand between her spread thighs, he could feel that she was still hot, wet and swollen.

She never seemed to need much foreplay with them. Which was a good thing, since Spike had very little patience. Once inside her he could fuck for hours, and make her come half a dozen times, but he didn't want to diddle around. That wasn't to say he couldn't spend an hour kissing her toes if they were both in the mood for that.

Luckily Buffy almost always seemed to be in the mood to fuck like rabbits.

Grabbing her around the waist, Spike spun her around so she was straddling his stomach facing Angel. Spike had maneuvered himself so that his knees were on either side of his sire's hips, placing Buffy at a very convenient spot.

Looking over her shoulder in confusion, Buffy moaned as Spike's cock butted against the small of her back, sending bolts of need through her. This was a new position for her.

"Raise up, luv," Spike grunted, taking her hip in one hand and his cock in the other. As she lifted her hips, he guided the swollen head of his member into her tight entrance.

"Oooh," Buffy sighed as she sank down, his cock rubbing her in different and exciting ways from the new angle. Spike cupped her breasts and he groaned as she rocked against him.

"Ride me, Buff."

She began to do so, thrusting her hips up and down, back and forth, driving his cock as deeply as it would go. Her breathing quickened and her skin flushed and she arched into his hands, moaning as his fingers flicked her nipples.

Flinging her head back, she looked up and fell into the dark, hungry depths of Angel's eyes.

Biting his lip to keep from telling her what to do, Spike could only watch as Buffy leaned down and flicked her little pink tongue over the purple head of Angel's cock.

Angel howled.

Spike grinned wildly.

Buffy licked the creaming slit again.

Watching the dark vampire shake from head to toe, the younger male thrust upwards making Buffy bounce. Angel's cock rebounded off her breast and he groaned deeply at the painful lust squeezing the unlife out of him.

A wicked idea popped into Buffy's brain and, as she moved on Spike, letting his hands guide her, she cupped her breasts and captured Angel's cock between them.

As her heat enveloped him, Angel's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and he gasped, "Where'd you learn that?"

Buffy just smiled at him, watching the tip of his cock disappear and reappear as it slid between her sweat-slicked breasts with each thrust from Spike. As the pace sped up, so did the rubbing of his cock, and Angel thrashed in the chains, trying to pull away as the need became unbearable.

But, Spike pinned his knees against his sire's legs, holding him in place.

"Cock tease," Angel bit out, eyes rolling wildly.

Buffy wriggled backwards, making Spike growl and slam her down on him. "Yup."

She wriggled again and Spike went wild, hips bucking up against her, cock throbbing deep inside her. With a deep, drawn out growl of pleasure, he exploded. Buffy bucked with him, moaning as she felt him filling her, his jerky thrusts and spurts of cool semen setting off minor explosions of her own. As he sank back, gasping her name, she freed Angel's swollen, sore looking cock from between her flushed breasts and rose on unsteady legs.

Not exactly sure what she wanted to do next, but on edge as she hadn't climaxed a second time, Buffy walked behind Angel. A loud gasp rang out and her hand flew to her mouth.

His buttocks were bright red and bruised from the smacking of Spike's pelvis against them, but even worse was the dried blood and semen caked in long brown streaks down the insides of his legs to pool between his feet on the hardwood floor.

Horrified, she reached out with her other hand and realized it was marred with dried blood as well.

It was the hand which had pumped Spike's cock.

Howling, Buffy flung herself on Spike, pummeling him. "You hurt him!"

"Hey!" Spike tried to defend himself, and quickly scrambled off the bed, temporarily out of her reach.

"Buffy, stop," Angel's quiet voice filled the room, cutting through her angry cries, and stopping her from flinging herself off the far side of the bed. "I asked him to do this."

She turned tear filled eyes on him. "He tore you."

"I liked it." His eyes reflected the truth in his quiet statement.

Her own eyes widened and the tears slowly dried up. "But...really?"

"It's not like it's not new to him," Spike protested. "His bitch of a sire used to strap on this huge wooden thing and..."

"If you want to keep your huge thing, Spike, shut your mouth," Buffy snapped.

Spike grinned. "Huge, huh?"

Her eyes narrowed at him and he backed off, still grinning. Rising to her knees on the bed, Buffy reached for the first cuff, twisted the lock and freed one of Angel's wrists. She couldn't help but wince at the ugly red wounds. These weren't the cuffs they used on her, the nice padded ones with the pretty chains. These were old and reddened with both rust and dried blood.

Buffy quickly freed his other wrist, then wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her body against his, her mouth finding his neck. Angel groaned in discomfort as the muscles in his arms rebelled, but he slid them loosely around her waist, closing his eyes and drinking in deeply the heady scent of her arousal.

From his spot against the wall, Spike licked his lips and eagerly awaited Angel's next move. Would he come for him? Or would he...

Spike was neither surprised nor disappointed when his sire tenderly lay Buffy on the bed, blanketing her tiny body with his own large one, and kissed her with such love it brought tears to her eyes.

As fresh desire zinged to his rising cock, Spike relaxed and watched with avid interest.

Buffy drew back from their first kiss and frowned at the expression of discomfort on Angel's face. Gently she urged him to move off her and onto his back where he settled with a soft sigh, his aching arms loose at his sides.

"Let me," she murmured, carefully removing the leather cock sheath, trying not to touch him too much.

Angel arched against her dainty fingers and his eyes rolled in his head as his cock was finally freed from its torture.

"Oh, it looks hungry," she teased, moving to straddle his thighs. Carefully she lowered herself onto his throbbing, aching staff, eliciting a strangled cry of her name from him as he half rose off the bed, the muscles in his neck cording as he strained for release.

Pressing her hands to his shoulders, Buffy pushed him back down, as her body engulfed him. "Lay still," she soothed, rocking her hips slowly and driving him deeper.

"Buffy," Angel panted, fingers clenching into fists at his side. "Can't...wait..."

"Then come, love, come."

With another strangled cry, Angel did just that, bucking wildly, his hips slamming her up and down as his cool creamy emission filled her to overflowing and trickled down her legs to make them both slippery and wet.

Hot pleasure flowed through Buffy and, as she watched Angel collapse, gasping, she moved faster on him. Leaning forward, she kissed him hungrily and ground her clit against the base of his still hard cock. Recovering quickly, Angel began to meet her thrusts, his hands rising to grip her hips and slam her against him.

Buffy gasped into his mouth, then flung her head back and keened his name. His lips caught one aching nipple and as he nipped her sensitive flesh, her body spasmed into orgasm. The hard clenching of her inner muscles was too much for Angel and he groaned and came again. Buffy collapsed on him, and covered his lips with her own in a sweet kiss of pleasure.

The depressing of the bed next to them made Buffy turn her head and she found herself facing an impressive erection.

"And what am I supposed to do with that?" she asked with a yawn.

As her mouth opened wide, Spike slipped the swollen head between her lips.

"Spike," Angel growled in warning.

"I'm not holding her down," Spike protested, his eyes never leaving the Slayer as he watched her slide her mouth down his cock.

Sprawled on Angel, his slowly softening cock still inside her, Buffy grinned and ran her tongue up and down Spike's staff, licking him like a lollipop and making him groan loudly. Ovaling her lips, she swooped down on him again, taking him to the edge of her throat, then sucked avidly on the head, before repeating the action again and again until Spike yelled and came.

Licking her lips, Buffy sighed happily and closed her eyes, snuggling on top of Angel.

Angel arched one eyebrow at his childe who was sinking down next to them, his blond head settling on the pillow. "You think it's safe to sleep next to me, boy?"

Spike turned his attention to Angel, saw the twinkling in his sire's eyes, and grinned. "If I wake up to a good whipping or fucking, it's as good a way as any."

"Masochist," Buffy mumbled, half asleep.

"Like you wouldn't enjoy it." As he bickered back at her, Spike wrapped one arm around her back, his fingers clasping around his sire's.

Smiling at his lovers, replete with pleasure, and still aching from a necessary pain few mortals could understand, Angel closed his own eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

The End

 

<< back