"Feeding Frenzy"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: To Saber, one of my all time favorite writers and one of the sweetest people online. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

"You're getting too stick like."

From her supine position on the bed, Buffy glared up at her scowling lover. "What?"

"Where are your tits?" Spike waved his hands over her nearly flat chest. "You used to have tits."

"I have..." Turning bright red, Buffy raised up and slammed the palm of her hand against his shoulder, knocking him off her. "Do you always insult your lovers just as you're about to fuck them?"

Sprawled on his back, Spike tried to give her an apologetic look, but it came off as a smirky sneer and she humphed and jumped off the bed, grabbing her robe off a chair. "Oh, luv, don't be pissy, come on..." His wheedling only earned him another glare, then Buffy flounced into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind her.

Groaning, Spike raised up on his elbows and looked down at his neglected hard-on. "Fuck..." Rising from the bed, he hobbled over to the bathroom door and knocked gently. "Luv, pet, Buffy...Open up, sweetie."

A splash and a moan sounded from the other side of the door, and Spike cursed under his breath, deeply regretting purchasing her a water proof vibrator. Turning from the door, he rifled through his drawers until he found a pair of plain navy boxers, discarding all the ones with the cute sayings and cartoon characters. As he pulled them up his legs, he silently willed away his erection.

It didn't work.

Shrugging, Spike went in search of the third member of their menage.

He found Angel in the kitchen, drinking blood from what had once been Giles' 'Kiss the Librarian' mug. Giles had eagerly surrendered it to Spike after he had added in indelible ink: ''s dick'. Angel looked up from the newspaper, his eyebrows drawn together.

"I'm surprised to see you so early."

Spike gave him a disgruntled look which turned to a heavy glare as Angel's eyes dropped to the prominent bulge in his boxers, and a smirk grew on the older vampire's face.

"What did you do this time?"

"Just mentioned that maybe she needed to eat a bit more." Spike threw up his hands in exasperation.

Sighing, Angel set aside both the mug and the newspaper. "Will you ever learn anything about women?"

"She's a fucking stick!"

"I know, and I've tried subtly to encourage her to eat more, filling her plate for her and suggesting foods with high calorie content."

Spike sneered and dropped into a chair. "Mister fucking sensitivity."

Angel chuckled. "Hasn't gotten me banned from her bed."

Flipping off his sire, Spike picked up the mug and drained the remaining blood. His momentary anger quickly vanished, replaced by an unwelcome desire to brood. "She's not eating enough because she's spending too much time trying to find the pricks who took me."

Angel nodded sagely.

"She's expending too much of her energy on me," Spike continued.

"She thinks you're worth it, Will."

Spike snorted, his shoulders slumping.

"It's not all due to her search on your behalf. Her metabolism is higher than a normal human's, and she burns energy much quicker. All Slayers do, that's why they're all so lean."

"I hate it. I like her to be soft. This way, she's too much like..." Spike stopped, his eyes dropping to the table top.

"Dru?"

Nodding, Spike fiddled with the mug handle. "She was always so thin. I used to tease her about fattening her up, and she'd eat only chubby children for days trying to please me. And then she'd smear cake and pie all over me and..." He shook away the memories and looked up at his sire. "Dru couldn't gain weight, but she loved fattening food. Buffy's the opposite. It can't be good for her."

"That's why we do this subtly. The media portrays the ideal woman to be willowy thin, and too many young women buy into that. If Buffy has, she's going to resist you forcing her to eat."

"...I hate how you're always right."

Grinning, Angel rose to his feet and opened the refrigerator, glancing briefly at the inspirational poster tacked to the metal with brightly colored magnets. 'We don't have to be what you want us to be'. All three of them felt that way about their relationship. Smiling slightly, Angel perused the contents of the fridge. "Let's see...cold pasta salad, salami, that English cheddar she likes so much, ooh, and left over apple pie."

As Angel prepared a tray, Spike slumped farther into his chair. Turning, Angel gave him an expectant look, but Spike just shook his head. "You go on. She's not mad at you."

"So, you're going the blue ball route tonight?"

"Prick."

Smirking, the older male headed out of the kitchen, not at all surprised to hear soft footsteps behind him. The two vampires cautiously entered their bedroom, and found Buffy laying on her stomach on the bed, flipping through a magazine. Her naked body glistened with moisture from her bath and her skin was flushed from the heat and self- pleasuring.

Angel set the tray down on the end of the bed and sat down next to it, watching Buffy run a fingernail over a sticker in the magazine. A spicy aroma wafted to him.

"Do you think that would smell good on me?"

Realizing it was a perfume sample, Angel nodded. "But, I prefer the vanilla. Actually, I prefer natural Buffy."

Dropping the magazine on the floor, she turned on her side and looked up at her lover with pensive eyes. "Am I too thin?"

Gently, Angel ran one hand down her hip to her firm thigh. "I know it's hard for you to maintain a normal weight."

"I've been so busy, what with school and looking for Spike's kidnappers and patrol and...us." She frowned and looked down at herself. "Spike said...well...he said I was flat and..." She cupped one breast and whispered. "I've lost nearly a cup size in the last few months."

"I know." Lowering his head, Angel brushed his lips across hers. "You need to gain a bit of weight, my love, and I'll help, we'll both help you."

Tears shown in Buffy's eyes as she pushed herself up onto her knees and slipped onto Angel's lap. Catching sight of Spike hovering in the doorway, she held out her hand to him, and smiled as he took it, sinking down next to her.

"I *am* hungry, you know. I just don't seem to find the time to eat."

"So, we'll make time." Angel picked up a fork full of pasta salad and held it up for her. She ate it eagerly, then turned her head to accept the bite of cheese Spike held out for her.

"You know, I could get used to this." Buffy accepted another fork of pasta.

Spike leaned over and dropped a kiss on her damp shoulder, asking in a husky voice, "Did you have fun in the bathtub?"

Buffy sighed softly and swallowed a bite of salami. "Mr. Randy is nice, but nothing compared to the real thing." As she spoke, a quirky smile crossed her face and she dropped her hand onto Spike's lap, her fingers wrapping around his silk-covered erection. "Little Spike is so much better." Wrapping her legs around Angel's waist, she squirmed against him, feeling his cock harden against her hot cleft.

With a growl of sudden need, Angel toppled her off his lap, coming over her and pinning her arms down on either side of her head. "Little minx," he hissed before burying his mouth in her throat.

Smiling in anticipation, Spike moved the tray off the bed, then stepped behind the couple on the bed. Pushing Buffy's legs higher around Angel's waist, Spike found the drawstring of the low-riding jogging pants Angel wore, and pulled it free. He easily slid the pants down, lifting first one knee and then the other until his sire was naked. Patting Angel's ass, Spike skimmed off his own boxers, then climbed back onto the bed.

Buffy and Angel were kissing passionately, their bodies rocking together, out of control from just a few simple touches. Spike watched the older male raise his hips, then lower them again, sliding forward and obviously into her. Buffy keened softly and rolled her head on the bed. Eyes opening, she saw Spike lounging next to her and squirmed her torso towards him.

As Angel thrust at a quick pace, braced above her, his chest brushing her aching nipples, Buffy wrapped one little hand around Spike's erection and urged him closer. Lifting her head, she managed to slide her mouth over the tip, her tongue fluttering along the oozing slit. Spike gasped and moved closer, his hand sliding into her hair to guide her as she sucked.

The position was awkward and as her body began to vibrate with her impending climax, Buffy's head fell back, though her hand continued to pump his cock.

Watching the interplay between Buffy and Spike from beneath hooded eyes, Angel pulled free of Buffy and rolled her onto her stomach. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her onto her knees, and moved between her spread legs. As he thrust inside her tight heat, he smiled as she lowered her head and sucked Spike's cock between her hungry lips.

Collapsing on his back, Spike dug his hands into the bedding and arched to each bob of her head, thrusting his cock to the edge of her throat. Her tongue fluttered, her teeth scraped, and her lips burned him.

Feeling his orgasm approaching, and sensing that Spike was near as well, Angel slid one hand between Buffy's thighs and rubbed her slippery clitoris. She moaned around Spike's cock, and bucked back against Angel, driving them both deeper.

As her inner muscles clenched around him, Angel continued to caress her hot flesh, feeling her body begin to shake. She cried out and slammed her hips backwards, the hard flesh in her mouth forgotten for the moment, as Angels's fingers brought her to the crest.

Her climax washed over her in heavy waves of pleasure, and she cried out softly, her body trembling between the two males.

Angel's hands gripped her hips and he jerked her back against him, driving harder and deeper as his own orgasm slammed through him. As he spilled himself inside her, he saw her lower her head again and suck just the tip of Spike's nearly purple cock into her mouth. He arched off the bed and shouted her name as he exploded down her throat.

Buffy swallowed and pumped Spike's cock until it began to deflate. As Angel slipped from her still grasping channel, she raised her head and licked her lips, love and lust shining in her eyes.

"That was very sweet, but can I have some of that pie for dessert?"

Both males chuckled and tugged her up the bed until she sat between them against the headboard. Angel picked up the tray and set it on her lap, then watched as she took the fork and loaded it with apple pie before shoving it in her mouth.

"I sure do work up an appetite with you two."

Spike dipped one finger in the sticky apples and spread the juice over one of her puckered nipples. As he bent to lick it off, she gasped and swallowed hard.

"I guess I'm not the only hungry one," she stammered out, blushing as she watched Angel suck in a piece of pasta, then lean towards her, dangling the end. With a sigh of pleasure, she nibbled on the free end until their lips touched.

"Do we have any ice cream?" she asked, a mischievous grin on her face.

Spike bounded off the bed, yelling over his shoulder, "Don't do anything without me."

Angel grinned down at Buffy and kissed her passionately, then murmured, "Well, we'll just get started..."

 

The End

 

<< back