"It's A Furry Halloween"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com
Dedication: To Indie because I've been teasing her about this fic. To Rhi because she asked for more Sin Wagon, and though this isn't the fic she asked for, I adore her anyway. To Amy and M'lyn just because they rock. To Mary Ann, who always makes me feel great even when she's not feeling so hot herself. To Sweet_Ali who wanted to see this when I mentioned it on LJ. And, finally. To CSI for bringing furries to the attention of the rest of the world and giving me inspiration to finally write another Sin Wagon fic.

Buffy bounced in the front door, basket swinging, cheery voice calling out for her guys.

"In here, Buffy," Angel answered from the living room. She found him sitting on the sofa before the fire, reading.

She twirled in front of him, short skirt lifting to reveal white lacy panties. "So, what do you think?"

He looked up and his brows wrinkled in confusion, then desire filled his eyes and he leered at her. "Cute. I didn't know we were playing games tonight."

It was Buffy's turn to look confused as she glanced down at her Red Riding Hood outfit. "Huh? It's Halloween, Angel."

"Yeah, that's why I'm sitting here quietly reading," he replied, setting aside the book, "though I'm amenable to anything you have in mind. Want me to be the big bad wolf?"

"That's me, you prat," came a muffled voice from the doorway. Both Buffy and Angel turned.

Buffy was the first to laugh. "Spike? What are you doing?"

"Going with you," came the distorted voice from the full and furry wolf costume.

"Going with her where? It's Halloween, nothing happens on Halloween."

Spike growled at his sire, then huffed and pulled off the head of his costume revealing mussy hair and glowering eyes. "In our world, sure, but she's going out there in the real world. The world of Frat parties." When that garnered no reaction, he stressed, "With horny Frat boys."

"Oh." Angel nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, good idea."

"No, bad idea," Buffy interjected. "I'm going out with my friends, my friends that don't actually like you, Spike."

He shrugged. "Don't particularly care, pet."

"I don't need a chaperone." She emphasized that statement with dramatic eye rolling.

"Don't care about that either. You've got one."

"You're pissing me off."

"Oooh, scary," Spike taunted.

"Cut it out, both of you," Angel snapped wearily. "Buffy, take Spike with you and keep him out of trouble."

"I don't need him along," she protested.

"Yeah, but he's annoying me, so do it as a favor. I'll repay you later tonight," Angel added, a smidgeon of lust in his voice that sent a tingle through her.

"...Well, at least we match."

"I'll just go back to reading my book and wait for your return."

Buffy smiled and pulled a bag of candy out of her basket. "No, you'll be handing out treats. There were a whole bunch of kidlings headed up the street." The doorbell rang as she spoke, and she tossed him the candy. "No vamping out on them."

"...What?"

The doorbell rang again, more insistently and Buffy grabbed Angel's arm, tugging him to his feet. "Really, hurry. You don't want to be known as the skinflinty house."

"Oh the horrors," Spike mocked.

Ignoring him, Buffy pushed Angel towards the door. Finally surrendering, he gripped the candy bag in two hands, hunched his shoulders and marched to his doom. She giggled, then turned back to watch Spike putting his head back on.

"Okay, you can come protect me," she said with her infamous eye roll. "No eating any of my friends, though."

"Scouts' honor."

Buffy snickered. "Yeah, like you were ever a Scout." Slinging her basket over one arm, she took his with the other. "Ooh, furry," she crooned, just as Angel returned, looking much paler than normal. His bag was seriously depleted.

"Do we have more candy? They were like piranha!"

"Yeah, I stocked up last week. It's in the kitchen hidden behind some dusty cans of lima beans, which, by the way, I'm never eating." As he headed to the kitchen at a rapid pace, Buffy yelled after him, "We'll be back later. Don't wear yourself out," and she and Spike went out the front door.

"Okay, so how did you know I was going as Red Riding Hood."

"Your mum is a fount of information. She didn't, however, mention that your skirt would be so short. You do one leg kick and the world will be seeing your knickers."

"It's Halloween, nothing ookie is out on Halloween."

"Just that," Spike said, pointing to Xander coming towards them dressed in a tuxedo. "Looks like a badly dressed maitre de."

Buffy gave him a warning smack on his furry chest.

A couple of hours later, Buffy stood in the attic of a Frat house surrounded by her costumed friends watching Spike try to figure out how to stick a potato chip in his mouth through the snout of his costume. The no longer frozen from fear party goers were already forgetting in typical Sunnydale fashion, and Oz had been beckoned over to the stereo system to make some repairs. He was joined by a shaken but game Willow. Xander was trying to figure out why Anya thought a bunny rabbit was the most terrifying thing in creation.

And Giles was glaring at Spike, who had finally given up and taken off his head. "Why is he here?".

Ignoring that, Buffy lifted her foot and made a face. "Ewww, there's teeny squished up fear demon on my shoe." She began scraping it against a table leg.

"Again, why is he here?" Giles stressed, pointing his chain saw at Spike.

"He's...er...my protector."

"And he protected you from the fears the demon threw at you?"

"Well...uh...no," she finally admitted. "The house separated us. I really didn't need protection anyway."

Spike came over and wrapped his arms around her from behind, admitting ruefully, "Which is a good thing since I was bloody useless, luv."

She patted his furry arm. "It was a sweet gesture." She continued to scrape at the bottom of her shoe. "Damn, he's sticky. Why's he so small, anyway?"

"The Irish are like that."

In a show of English solidarity and perhaps due to an overdose of sugar and chocolate, Giles snickered at that.

"Okay, wolfie, let's go home. I've had enough excitement for one night, the one night I'm not supposed to have *any* excitement," she stressed, eyeballing her mentor.

"Yes, well, it *is* the Hellmouth," Giles replied, shouldering his chainsaw menacingly as he directed at Spike, "Do see her home safely, Spike, or I'll see if this cuts flesh as well as wood."

"I'll be fine, Giles. I'll stop by tomorrow and see what you've found about fear baby here." Grabbing Spike's arm, she waved at her friends and dragged him out of the attic. He put his head back on and wrapped one furry arm around her slender waist.

"Night's still young," he growled in her ear as they descended the stairs.

Intrigued by the feel of fur against her skin, she asked, "And what do you have in mind?"

"Naughty things, Little Red." He nuzzled the snout of the costume into her neck and made her giggle.

"Come on, let's get out of here and find a secluded spot."

The campus was crawling with students, though, and the nearby streets still had the occasional cluster of kids even though it was well past curfew. Buffy finally dragged Spike into a small park and beneath a weeping willow tree. Pulling off his head, she tossed it on the ground and wrapped herself around him, kissing him hungrily. Spike wrapped one furry arm around her back while the other groped her breasts, then slid down over her stomach and beneath her skirt.

The hands of the costume were thin leather gloves and he could feel her wetness soak through to his skin. He rubbed her through her panties, delighting in her moans and jerks. Burying his mouth in her neck, he nipped at her heated pulse point, tasting her need.

"Hands and knees," he directed, groaning as his cock throbbed painfully against the soft leather of the inside of the costume.

She gave him a skeptical look. "How is this going to work?"

He grinned wolfishly. "Doggie style, luv."

"Are you taking that off?"

"Not going to go bareassed out here in the park with sugared up rugrats running around. You want to fuck, it's in the suit."

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. "It's a little kinky."

"You're a lot kinky, so?"

"...If anyone sees me I'm never going to live this down."

"What? Little Red Riding Hood getting fucked by the Big Bad Wolf? I'm sure it's nothing new around here."

"You're an animal."

Spike growled playfully and began to fumble for the hidden zipper at his crotch.

"What are you doing?"

"There's a fly. I guess so you don't have to take the whole thing off to piss."

"You don't piss."

"I do other stuff with my dick, luv. Now get on your hands and knees."

Grousing under her breath, Buffy dropped to her knees and lowered her hands to the mossy ground. "The things I do to get laid..."

"Stop bitching." Finding the zipper, he undid it and groaned in relief as his cock thrust through the opening. He joined her on the ground and knelt between her spread legs.

Buffy giggled. "The fur feels weird."

Flipping her skirt over her back, Spike pulled her panties aside and rubbed his cock along her cleft until she moaned. "How does that feel?" he murmured, his other hand moving around to fondle her breasts through the thin shirt.

"Makes me hot," she admitted, squirming back against him and pulling her shirt free of her skirt and pinafore. His gloved hand found her naked breast and he rubbed the slightly rough leather over her nipple. "Very hot."

Guiding his cock with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other, Spike slid inside her with a muffled thud of furry pelvis against plump ass. They both groaned and stilled for a moment, letting the sensations wash over them. Finally, Spike lost control and, panting, gripped her hips in both hands and pounded into her. Digging her fingers into the grass, Buffy craned her head around to watch him. His eyes were dark and slightly unfocused, his lips clenched together, his nostrils flaring, them muscles in his neck bulging...He was incredibly sexy. Buffy wriggled back against him, feeling him fill and stretch her, the fur rubbing her in intriguing ways.

"We're like a pornographic fairy tale."

"Shit...not going to last long with that image," he gasped and shuddered. Draping himself over her back, he humped against her hard, making her moan and gasp with each thrust. Tremors of pleasure ran through her and she bit her lower lip to hold in her cries. Her body clenched around his cock and that was all it took. With a guttural howl, Spike came, shuddering and spilling himself into her hot, wet body.

As he pulled out and fell over, gasping for unneeded air, Buffy crawled over to him and pushed him onto his back. "That was a pretty sorry performance." Swinging one leg over him, she hovered backwards over his head. "Be a big bad wolf and eat me," she crooned, lowering herself until his mouth touched the wet silk and lycra of her panties.

Spike morphed and shredded the panties with his fangs, then resumed his human guise and sucked her clit between his teeth. Buffy nearly came at the briefest touch of fang on such tender flesh, then writhed above him, driving her clit against his lashing tongue. Yanking the pinafore straps down and shoving her shirt up, she stretched out down his torso, rubbing her breasts against the fluffy soft costume. The erotic touch of fur to her sensitive nipples made them harden and ache, and she moaned and bucked her hips.

Sliding one gloved finger along her cleft to lubricate it, Spike used his other hand to part the globes of her ass. When his wet finger plunged to the hilt, Buffy buried her face in his thigh and shrieked. Thrills of white-hot pleasure went from her ass to her clit to her breasts and left her panting and trembling. Her legs began to shake and her back arched as she drove herself down onto Spike's mouth.

One more hard lick was all it took to send her spiraling into a powerful orgasm which left her limp and breathless.

Spike let his head fall back with a groan and slowly pulled his finger from her. They lay there shuddering for a few minutes, then he toppled her off him. "Home. I want to get out of this suit and fuck you properly."

"Can't...move..."

A grin of pure masculine swagger crossed his face and he rose to his feet, tugging her with him. "Little Red Riding Slut, fix your outfit. Your tits are hanging out."

"So's your dick, wolfie."

With only minimal groping and a few sloppy kisses, they managed to adjust their clothes and head home.

The mansion was dark when they reached it, though the porch light was still on. Making their way to the main room, they found Angel sitting on the hearth munching on a candy bar. Spying the couple, he jumped up and ran to grab Buffy by the shoulders and lift her up to eye-level. "Never leave me alone with the hordes of hell again," he yelled, panicked.

Spike snickered and Buffy couldn't contain her grin. "They're just kids. How many did you have? Forty? Fifty?"

"Two thousand at least. Shut up, Spike," Angel snapped forestalling more snickering as he set Buffy down. "It was horrible. They just kept coming, begging, threatening, orange plastic pumpkins, huge pillow cases, fake demons, ballerinas, pirates, cheerleaders," the horror echoed in his voice.

"I squished a fear demon."

"...Huh?" Angel shook himself, trying to reestablish his equilibrium. "We're not meant for this night. It should be spent in quiet reflection."

"Bollocks. It should be spent shagging our brains out."

Angel made a face. "I can smell that you already did that. I hope your deposit will cover cleaning that suit."

Buffy took Angel's hand and began tugging him towards the stairs. "Come on, I'll make you forget little demons and pirates and especially cheerleaders."

"It's going to take of a lot to do that," he replied, shuddering.

Grinning, she caressed his cock through his pants and felt it leap against her palm. "Oh, I think I'm up to it. You sure are."

"Get started, I'll lock up down here," Spike said, heading for the front door.

The couple ascended the stairs and entered the master bedroom. As Buffy moved around the room, lighting candles, Angel stripped off his clothes and sat at the foot of the bed.

"Come here," he beckoned, his voice low with desire.

Grinning wickedly Buffy sashayed over to him, flipping her skirt from side to side.

"Red Riding Hood's been a naughty girl," he continued, wrapping his hands around the sides of her waist and pulling her to stand between his legs.

"You don't look like my grandmother."

"The Big Bad Wolf ate your grandmother, luv, remember?" Spike added as he entered the room tugging on the hidden fastening of his costume.

"I'm surrounded by animals," Buffy sighed, only to find herself upended over Angel's lap, one hand pinning her down, the other one yanking her skirt up. "Hey! What did I do to deserve this?"

Angel punctuated each word with a ringing smack to her barely covered bottom. "Hordes. Of. Children. Too. Little. Candy. Leaving. Me. Alone. With. The. Little. Horrors."

"Ow, ow, ow!" she complained, squirming from both the pain and renewed desire.

"Not to mention that I spent nearly thirty dollars on the panties that are now rags between your legs." Ripping the remaining material off her, he spanked her harder, turning her bottom bright red.

"Wasteful," Spike tsked, which made Buffy gasp in fury and shoot him a deadly look. He tugged again on the zipper on the front of the costume.

"Now say you're sorry," Angel coaxed with three more hard smacks on her upper thighs that had her yelping and flailing.

"Fuck you!"

At Buffy's defiance Angel grinned up at Spike, then frowned. "Why are you still in that thing?"

"...It's stuck," the younger vampire replied sheepishly.

Rolling his eyes, Angel lifted Buffy to her feet and spun her around, dragging her hands behind her back. "Get me two silk scarves." As Spike went over to the dresser, Angel stripped Buffy of her clothes leaving her in tears and flushed skin. He softly kissed her between the shoulder blades making her tremble with lust, then took the scarves from Spike. With one, he bound her hands behind her back. The other he used to gag her, tying it tightly around her head.

Lifting her back onto his lap facing him, he made her straddle his thighs and lowered her onto his cock. Buffy's eyes widened as she slid down, engulfing him into her heat. Giving her a challenging look, Angel reclined back on his hands. Her feet didn't touch the floor.

She had no leverage, but the pulsing need making her shiver and moan demanded release and she squirmed helplessly.

"That's a girl," Angel crooned.

Frustrated, Spike tugged harder at the zipper, his own cock hard and throbbing. He morphed, claws reaching to tear the costume from his body when a sharp word from Angel stopped him.

"I'm not paying to replace that thing."

Spike whined, "Sire."

"It looks horrendously expensive. You'll just have to live with it for now. I'm busy."

Scowling, Spike freed his cock and stepped up behind the wriggling slayer. He wrapped his hands around her to cup her breasts and rubbing his cock on her back and bound hands, grunting with each thrust of his hips. Buffy turned bright red, and wriggled harder, thrusting her aching clit against any part of Angel she could reach. Looking over her shoulder, she shot Spike a warming look and growled through the silk.

Angel snickered as he watched his childe hump against the blonde girl, his own desire increasing at the erotic sight of Spike tugging on her nipples with furry fingers. His cock throbbed, balls tightening, and he gave up on the passive approach, reaching for her hips and pumping her up and down his shaft. She cried out through the silk, her eyes rolling back in her head. As she began to shudder in release, Angel wrapped one fist in the fur of Spike's costume and yanked him hard against her, pressing the three of them together.

Spike yelled and spasmed, his semen spurting onto Buffy's quivering back. Angel thrust his hips up once, twice, and came with a loud grunt of pleasure, sending Buffy rocketing into another orgasm. As she fell forward limply, Spike staggered back and slumped against the bedpost. After a few minutes, Angel lifted Buffy off his lap and toppled her face first onto the bed.

"Come here." He snagged the front of Spike's outfit and tugged him forward, his fingers quickly finding the zipper.

With one pull it was free.

"See, all it needed was an Alpha wolf to show it who was boss," Angel smirked.

"Alpha wolf my ass. You let a bunch of brats nearly scare you into pissing yourself," Spike retorted as he yanked the costume off his body and kicked it aside.

Angel replied by grabbing Spike's arm and tumbling him over his lap.

"Hey! OUCH!" the younger male cried at the first smack.

Buffy rolled onto her side giggling so hard tears were streaming down her face as she watched Angel pelt his bratty childe with hard blows to his really well-toned ass.

As Spike howled like a wolf but really didn't try to get away, Buffy broke free of the silk bonds and curled up against Angel's back. She tugged the gag down and kissed the nape of his neck.

Definitely a festive Halloween was had by all.

 

The End

 

<< back