"Pain Into Pleasure"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com

Buffy glared at her lover and said in a firm voice, "No."

Angel threw up his hands in exasperation and stormed out of the living room. They'd been arguing for over thirty minutes and he wasn't making any progress.

Spike lit another cigarette and took a deep drag, then said, "You're being a brat."

"She's *my* mother and if I don't want to tell her about our freaky threesome, I don't have to," Buffy retorted belligerently.

"For the last month you've been telling us you were just waiting for the right moment, but that was all a lie, wasn't it." Spike glared at her, running his eyes over her pouting lips and angry, stubborn stare, She sat on the couch, arms crossed defensively over his chest.

"So," she finally snapped back.

His eyes narrowed and he drew in a deep lungful of smoke. "You're asking for a spanking."

"Just try it."

Leaning against the fireplace, Spike watched Angel stride silently back into the room, a look of pure determination on his face. "Not my place," he murmured, smiling slightly.

"It's mine," Angel hissed, reaching down and plucking the Slayer from the couch. She struggled wildly, but he flung her over his shoulder and smacked his hand down hard on her wriggling bottom.

"BASTARD."

"I won't tolerate lies, Buffy. If you were never planning to tell your mother, you should have told us and we could have discussed it." His last word was cut off by all the air leaving him as her foot connected with his stomach. "Spike..."

Stubbing out his cigarette, Spike hurried towards the basement door, opening it and turning on the light before preceding his lovers down the stairs. He took a seat in an easy chair that provided a perfect view of the room. A thrill of anticipation went through him.

"I won't let you do this to me," Buffy screeched, beating at Angel's back.

Angel lowered her none too gently to the floor and took a step back, anger and frustration vivid on his usually expressionless face. "Then leave."

Starting to do just that, Buffy took a few steps, then felt panic fill her. "But...?" She turned back to Angel and caught her lower lip between her teeth as she wavered. "I'm not a child to be punished," she finally whispered hesitantly.

"Aren't you?" Angel asked smoothly, crossing his arms over his chest and staring down at her.

"This is just for fun, right?" She gestured around the room. "I mean, it's not really punishment...right?" Her shoulders slumped. "It's just been games."

"It can be just games, just fun," Angel finally answered.

Looking into his eyes, all Buffy saw was frustration and a dark desire. A shiver ran through her, and she whispered, "I don't want to be punished."

"Will you tell Joyce about us?"

"I can't," she stressed painfully. "She'd never understand."

Angel scowled. "You said the same thing about Giles and your friends, but they've all come to accept.

This time she whispered her answer. "I can't."

"You've been lying for weeks. How can I trust you, Buffy?"

"You think whipping my butt will let you trust me?"

He fought down a smirk. "It means you trust *me*."

Buffy gaped at him, then swallowed hard. "What if I walk out of here?"

"A relationship should be based on trust and truthfulness. We won't have that."

"You think that if you spank me enough, I'll end up telling my mom the truth."

"Pain can be an excellent motivational tool."

"I hate you."

Now he did smirk and pointed to the stairs, then to the altar. "It's your choice, my love."

Nibbling on her lip again, Buffy glanced around the room, until her eyes lit on Spike. "Does he get to punish me, too?" she asked bitterly.

"No, he gets to watch. A lesson for both of you."

His savoring of the statements made Buffy look closer at him and she frowned at the bulge in the front of his pants. "You'll get off on this."

Grinning, Angel leaned towards her and whispered, "And, if you're a good girl, so will you."

"What do you want me to do?" Buffy asked, finally resigned. As she spoke the words, she felt a thrill of fear and pleasure go through her, and shuddered slightly. She still wasn't sure she liked this side of herself.

"Undress."

Obediently she removed her clothes, setting them neatly on a stool. Naked, she turned back to face Angel and flinched slightly at the sight of the collar and cuffs in his hands. He beckoned to her and she took the few steps to bring herself within his reach.

Efficiently, Angel snapped the padded collar around her neck and the cuffs around her wrists, tightening the chain that connected the two so that her hands rested just below her breasts. Buffy's eyes widened as he drew a black sleep mask from his pocket and placed it on her, blinding her.

She bit her lip again to keep from asking him to remove it.

Angel took one of her elbows and guided her over to the lounge. Sitting, he tugged her over his lap, watching as she lowered herself reluctantly. As her creamy bottom presented itself, he felt his cock press hard against its confinement.

Gently he touched one smooth globe, his fingers rubbing patterns onto her warm flesh. He watched a flush spread over her body and heard her breathing increase. Resting his other hand across the middle of her back, he slid the free one down the back of one of her thighs, then urged her legs slightly apart.

One finger dipped into the heat of her cleft and he felt her dampen beneath his ministrations.

Pleasure blossoming inside her, Buffy began to relax, at the same time her limbs tensed with growing desire. His finger brushed over the hood of her clit and it swelled until it ached. She shifted in agitation, pressing down on his finger, then moaned softly as it moved away.

Her arousal filling his senses, Angel brought the wooden paddle down on her bottom.

Sent from pleasure to pain with the first blow, Buffy shrieked and arched, driving her aching mound against his thigh, her bound hands grabbing desperately for his leg, the floor, the chaise, anything she could hang onto.

Angel smiled at the red mark left by the paddle, and watched Buffy squirm. Finally she stilled and lay gasping for breath over his knees.

He hit her again, driving the paddle across the back of her thighs.

Sobbing at the pain, Buffy tried to be still and allow the spanking to happen, but it was so hard. The paddle fell at a slow rate, and never in the same spot twice, until her bottom and thighs were bright red and burning. Between blows, he touched her, caressing her sore flesh, occasionally sliding his fingers between her legs into her wetness.

Embarrassed by her arousal, Buffy would squirm and bite back pleas for him to let her go, or for him to bring her off. He wouldn't reduce her to begging.

Feeling her inner moisture dripping onto his leg, Angel shifted her forward so that most of her body dangled off his spread legs. He applied the paddle once more to her thighs and listened to her whimper of pain as a new bruise blossomed. The chains clanked, signaling her agitation, and Angel spanked her once more, across the apex of her bottom, then he pulled her to her feet.

Buffy stumbled, her bottom and thighs on fire, her head dizzy from being upside down. Tears streamed down her cheeks from beneath the mask, but she only shivered and gasped, refusing to cry out.

Running his eyes over her, Angel admired her inner strength, and the sight of her breasts quivering from the pain. Her nipples were erect little nubbins and he smiled as he rose to his feet.

"Stay." As she obeyed him, he replaced the paddle on its hook, then took down a few other items. Glancing at Spike, he saw the younger male nod in appreciation, as his hand massaged his erection through his jeans.

Forcing her mind past the pain in her wounded bottom, Buffy tried to listen and judge when Angel returned. His mouth on one of her nipples made her cry out in surprise. His fingers found the other one, tweaking it until she trembled with desire and arched her back.

Suddenly his mouth was replaced by a sharp pinch and Buffy felt something heavy hanging from her distended nipple. The other one received the same treatment, and she gasped as something bit into the tender flesh.

She stretched one finger towards whatever was clamped to her, only to have it grabbed and shoved back onto her sternum. "What are they?"

"Alligator clamps with weights. How do they feel?"

"They hurt," she answered a bit breathlessly.

"They look beautiful." Angel cupped her breasts, careful not to disturb the clips. "Swollen, heavy..." Releasing her breasts, he took her elbow and led her over to a new addition to the room--a platform bed with leather rings sewn into the mattress in strategic locations. Releasing her wrist cuffs from the collar, he guided her onto her hands and knees, then hooked each cuff to a loop in the mattress. Grabbing one ankle, he spread her legs and slipped her foot through a loop, tightening it, then repeating the action with her other foot.

Buffy was effectively trapped on her hands and knees, and shivers of lustful anticipation ran through her, driving away the last of the pain. Her breasts hung down, the nipples tingling and aching from the clamps, and her inner thighs were wet with her secretions.

Taking a shaky breath, Angel ran his eyes over her bound form, and squeezed his erection painfully to keep control over himself. He wanted to drop his pants, kneel between her legs and ram himself into her for a couple of hours, but she didn't deserve that yet.

Returning to the wall of toys, he chose a slender, smooth vibrator, and turned it on, Smiling slightly at the gentle vibrations against his hand, he walked back over to Buffy and dropped to one knee behind her. With his free hand, he parted her swollen folds, sliding one finger into her wet heat.

Buffy mewled and tried to squirm as her desire grew. He pumped his digit into her a few times, rubbing it up towards her g-spot, then replaced it with the head of the vibrator. Behind the mask, Buffy's eyes widened and her mouth fell open as the metal tube slid into her, the vibrations making her shake in pleasure.

Pushing the vibrator into her until only an inch or so remained outside her body, Angel leaned forward and said softly, "Keep it inside yourself, do you understand?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Rising to his feet, Angel gave her a sharp slap on one buttock, making her cry out in painful pleasure, then he strolled over to where Spike sat.

The younger male's eyes were slightly glazed over, and he continued to rub himself through his jeans as he watched Buffy tremble, sweat beginning to slide down her glowing skin.

Angel stepped between Spike's spread legs and unbuttoned his trousers, freeing his cock. It was nearly purple with need, the head swollen, pre-cum leaking from the slit.

Licking his lips, Spike leaned forward and engulfed it, taking the head down his throat in an easy motion.

Groaning in pleasure, Angel gripped his childe's shoulder, thrusting his hips forward and driving his cock again and again into the willing mouth. Spike licked and sucked, deep throating on each thrust, as his own desire spiraled out of control. One hand wrapping around Angel's hip, the other tugged at his own zipper.

His cock spilled into his hand, hard and eager, and he pumped it rapidly. Looking down, Angel saw the blond jerking himself off, and fresh lust shuddered through him. He bucked hard and came with a yell of pleasure.

As his sire's cool semen spilled down his throat, Spike arched off the chair and climaxed, sending strands of pearly white across his hand and stomach.

Angel slowly pulled back, and Spike sank into the chair, gasping.

"That took the edge off," Angel said with a wink, as he recovered quickly and pulled off his clothes.

He turned and caught Buffy in the middle of an orgasm. Her face was bright red, her lips caught between her teeth, her whole body shaking as she jerked her hips back and forth as much as the bonds would let her. As her head fell forward and she gasped incoherently, Angel smiled and felt lust surge anew in his groin.

"How many orgasms have you had now, Buffy?" he asked as he chose another implement.

"Th--three," she stammered, as another one began to build between her quaking thighs.

Kneeling behind her, Angel pulled the vibrator from her, and she cried out at the loss. It was covered in her secretions, and her arousal was heady and hot, the scent hanging in the air. Turning the vibrator off and tossing it aside, Angel picked up a long feather and drew it across the back of her knee.

Buffy's brow wrinkled at the delicate, teasing touch on her sweaty flesh. Her nerve endings tingled, and she licked her dry lips, trying to figure out what was touching her. It moved slowly up the back of her thigh, then across her still stinging bottom to the crevice between the cheeks.

It didn't linger there, moving up and down her other leg, tickling the back of her knee, then trailing down her calf to her very ticklish foot. Buffy jerked and gasped as painful pleasure shot from the sole of her foot to her womb. Her fingers dug into the mattress as she began to tremble again.

After several minutes of the teasing touches all over her legs and feet, Buffy finally begged for him to stop.

He stopped the movement of the feather and looked down at her flushed, shaking body. "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes."

"Do you really want me to stop?"

There was a long moment of silence, then Buffy shook her head. "N--no."

Angel trailed the feather back up over the fading red marks on her bottom, then watched the tip raise goose bumps at the base of her spine.

Her skin felt highly sensitized, sending need pooling between her legs from every touch. Buffy was afraid she was going to come without any stimulation on her sex organs. She had never been touched so erotically in her life.

When he saw that she was on the edge of another orgasm, Angel set aside the feather, and picked up a short switch. Shifting his position to her side, he watched her struggle and gasp, her body out of control, then, at the moment she began to still, he snapped the switch across her bottom.

Buffy shrieked and bucked, straining against the bonds as unexpected pain lanced through her.

Angel admired the mark on her flesh for a moment, then switched her again, cris crossing the first line.

After the third whip of the switch, she began to babble and beg, her words jumbled and senseless. The pain was incredible, but, even more so was the pleasure. The fourth blow slashed across her upper thighs, sending her jerking forward as far as she could, shrieking his name.

The fifth, right across her tender rosette, rocketed her into orgasm.

Before she could begin to relax from the wild pleasure, Angel moved between her legs and slammed his cock into her dripping passage. Her inner muscles seized him, locking him into her as her orgasm shuddered through her. His eyes rolled back as he pumped wildly, out of control.

He came, but remained rock hard, driving his pelvis against her throbbing bottom. His arms wrapped around her waist, his hands feeling her stomach muscles fluttering as her release continued to flow through her. Blanketing her back with his body, he pounded into her in short thrusts, his ears filled with the sounds of her breathy whimpers and moans.

"Oh god," Buffy gasped out, as another orgasm built rapidly. She was sore and hot, but her body didn't seem to care. She rocked back against Angel, meeting his thrusts, her vaginal muscles rubbing and teasing his cock as it drove her insane with need. Gasping wordlessly, she fell awkwardly onto her elbows, her arms trembling too much to hold her up any longer.

The new position drove him deeper and she cried his name over and over, babbling it as she squeezed her eyes shut and finally bit deeply into her lower lip.

One of Angel's hands slid up and captured her breast, roughly tugging the clip off and fondling her aching nipple, the other hand slid between her thighs and caressed her throbbing clit.

Torn between white hot pleasure in different parts of her body, Buffy began to shake, her mind blanking as the biggest orgasm of the night ripped through her. She screamed and bucked back against him, driving his cock to her womb.

As Buffy fell silent except for huge gasps for air, Angel flung his head back and howled, frantically pumping his semen into her hot and clinging passage.

He slumped against her for a long moment, then pulled free, sending gushes of fluid down both their thighs. As Angel fell to her side, he saw that Buffy was pale and shaking and only semi-conscious, her body as limp as it could be still tied in place.

He fumbled with the bonds, his fingers thick and heavy, as pleasure still shuddered through him. Another hand joined his, and he looked up to see Spike, also naked and damp with his own secretions, untying her.

As the bonds fell free, Buffy slid helplessly to her stomach, whimpering in exhaustion. Carefully Spike rolled her onto her side and removed the other alligator clip, before settling down behind her on his side.

Angel looked up at his childe, wondering at the gentleness as Spike carefully massaged the feeling back into Buffy's bruised breast, then he glanced down at her pale, yet pleasure-filled face.

Her eyes slowly blinked open and she stared at him, dazed, her head fuzzy with bliss.

"We'll go tell your mother tomorrow night, the three of us."

"And if I refuse?" Buffy whispered, her exhaustion screaming in her voice.

"She deserves to know the truth, Buffy." Gently Angel brushed a limp strand of hair from her cheek. "We'll be there with you. Together we can survive anything."

Tears filled Buffy's eyes and she sobbed brokenly. "I don't want to disappoint her again."

"She loves you, Buffy. She may be angry and disappointed at first, but she'll come to accept. I promise she will. She loves you and wants you to be happy."

"I'm scared." With a shaking hand, she reached for his, gripping it tightly. Angel pulled her close, so that their bodies touched. He could see Spike spooning gently against her back, careful not to rub against her sore bottom, and he felt such love for both of them, that tears filled his eyes.

"Love conquers all, Buffy. I truly believe that."

"Listen to the git, pet," Spike murmured in her ear. "Your mum will forgive you anything, and we'll be there to convince her that we love you as much as she does."

Eyes widening, Buffy stiffened slightly. "You...love me?"

Spike grinned and brushed his lips over the nape of her neck, sending shivers through her. "Pet, you're great in bed, but you're not the best lover in the world. It wasn't your talents that kept me by your side."

As Buffy giggled, her mood lightening, Angel reached over and smacked Spike on the back of his head. Spike growled, then muttered something about wankers, before wrapping his arm around Buffy's waist.

"I love you, Slayer. I'm doomed for all eternity to be as much of a poof as my sire. Must be something in the blood."

Grinning, Buffy replied, "I love you, too, Spike, even if you do annoy the hell out of me most of the time." Her smile softening, she mouthed the same three words to Angel as she reached up and drew his head down for a tender kiss.

"Cor, way too much gushiness in this dungeon. Can we go to bed now?"

Angel and Buffy chuckled at Spike's whine, and they all struggled weakly to their feet.

The End

<< back