"Risks And Rewards"

Author: Laure Alexander
Email: laurealexander@hotmail.com

The late afternoon sun was warm on Buffy's head and shoulders as she strolled through the park towards the gazebo at the center. She whistled softly to herself, anticipation flowing through her veins and sparking a need deep inside the pit of her stomach. As she got closer to her destination, her eagerness spurred her forward.

The gazebo sat in a clearing, the oxidized bronze roof gleaming in the sun. Grasping the railing, Buffy darted up the stairs and under the roof of the twenty foot diameter space.

"I've been here all fucking day," a voice growled from the darkest shadows.

Buffy grinned. "I checked it very carefully. You were in no danger."

"The sun makes my skin crawl, bitch."

"You shouldn't have lost our bet, dickhead," she taunted back, her hands quickly unfastening the snaps of her jacket as she walked across the wooden floor towards the heap of leather.

Spike unfurled himself slightly from the ball in which he'd spent most of the day, and growled again, as he blinked into the dimming sunlight. "You better make this worth my while."

"Ooh, threats." She dropped to her knees and pulled off her jacket.

Spike glanced furtively around, then hissed, "Do we really have to do this out here in public?"

Buffy arched an eyebrow at him. "Like you've never done it in some deserted alley or something."

"Key word 'deserted'. We're out in the middle of the fucking park, in the middle of the fucking day."

"It's nearly five in the afternoon, whiner." Her hands reached for his belt buckle and he batted them away.

"Give a man a second."

Rolling her eyes, Buffy unbuttoned her blouse and flashed her naked breasts at him.

With a deep growl, Spike grabbed her arms and dragged her onto his lap. Buffy squirmed until her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. Grinning, she pressed a smacking kiss on his frowning lips and wriggled against the growing bulge in his jeans.

"You're so easy," she giggled.

"Bitch." Catching the nape of her neck with one hand, he pulled her forward for a hungry kiss, driving his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers. His hands slid beneath her shirt and up her back, as hers shoved his coat down his arms. As he shrugged from his duster, he slid his mouth down her neck to her breasts, capturing one erect nipple between his teeth.

Buffy bit back a squeal of pleasure and pressed his head against her chest, her fingers sliding through his silky hair. She guided his mouth to her other breast and whimpered as he nipped and licked her tender flesh. As he suckled at her breast, she slipped one hand between them and massaged his jean-clad erection, rocking slightly to drive her own tingling mound against her hand.

The scent of her arousal hit him, and Spike lifted his head slightly, nipping at her shoulder. "We got about ten minutes until the setting sun hits this spot," he muttered, slipping his hands down to the hem of her skirt.

Reaching back, Buffy grabbed his duster and draped it over her shoulders, then returned her hands to his belt buckle. As Spike discovered that she was knickerless and began to knead her bottom, she freed his cock and stroked it to full erection.

"You ready, luv?"

"Always," she murmured, leaning forward to suck his earlobe between her lips, sending a shiver of lust through him.

"Horny bitch."

"Horny bastard."

Buffy rose on her knees and pressed against him, her hand guiding the tip of his cock along her dripping cleft. Grabbing her buttocks, Spike speared her to him, grunting loudly as she moaned and bit his ear.

Beneath the protection and privacy of the duster, they moved together at a rapid pace, hands and mouths bruising and biting as their mutual lust overwhelmed them.

Digging her fingers into his hair, Buffy arched her head back and drove her pelvis against his at a pounding pace, keening as softly as she could. Spike buried his mouth in her neck, panting harshly against her sweaty skin as his fingers squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing hard against her distended nipples. Groaning at each clenching of her inner muscles, he let her pump on his cock at her own rate, and let his mind drift with his desire for her.

A sudden pain in his foot brought Spike reeling out of the pleasure of her body, and he glanced down to see his toes smoking in the sunlight through a freshly burned hole in his boot.

"Shit!" Panicked, he bounced them sideways, dragging his foot into the shadows.

"Hey, you're making me lose my rhythm here," Buffy complained as his cock slipped from inside her and her knees banged against the floor.

"I'm on fire!"

"Baby." Reaching for his erection she began to slip it back inside her, but he shook his head and lifted her off him. "Hey..."

Spike quickly scrambled to his feet, pressing his back against the waist high wall of the gazebo. His cock bobbed hungrily from the fly of his jeans, but he ignored it, running a shaking hand through his hair. "There's not enough shade left for us to be sitting down," he stammered out.

Grinning evilly, Buffy rose languidly to her feet, her fingers closing a couple of her buttons. Taking his duster from her shoulders, she draped it over the railing, then braced her hands on it, wriggling her bottom. "Whatcha waiting for?"

"If my ass catches on fire..." Shaking his head at his own stupidity and lust, Spike grabbed her skirt and yanked it up to reveal her creamy bottom marked by finger shaped bruises. "You need a good spanking," he growled as he slid his cock along her swollen cleft, the tip seeking her greedy entrance.

"Not from you, boyo." Buffy thrust backwards, driving him into her. As he pumped at a rapid pace inside her, and his arms wrapped around her waist, she gazed into the distance at a couple boys playing frisbee. A thrill went through her, and she slipped one hand between her legs, her fingers teasing her aching nubbin.

Pleasure zinged through her, and her mouth went dry, as she gasped softly. Her eyes moved from the boys to an elderly couple strolling with their dog. No one seemed to be paying any attention to the couple in the gazebo, but just the thought that they were in public...

"Harder," she breathed, her fingers moving faster.

In response, Spike growled into her neck and slammed her against the railing, his hips thrusting his cock into her heated passage over and over. His balls throbbed with need and he felt himself morphing, his demon wanting to be free. He could feel her fucking him back, her lithe, young body arching against his, her juices coating him, and let his control slip.

Just as heat hit his back, Spike heard her whimper, then felt her shuddering around his cock, her muscles squeezing as her release flooded her body. Buffy fell limply forward, her hands scrabbling for purchase on the railing as she came hard and fast.

"Fuck," Spike growled as the sun hit his back and he began to smoke. Smashing her forward, he thrust wildly into her as he came, then spun them so that she was in the waning sunlight. Their bodies slid apart and the last spurt of his semen splashed onto the hem of her shirt.

"Great, do you know hard it is to get cum out of silk?" she panted, leaning against him as her legs threatened to send her tumbling to the floor.

"If my favorite shirt burned..." Spike growled and plundered her mouth with his, his fangs cutting into her lips and his pointed tongue lashing against her palate. At the taste of her blood, he whimpered and softened the kiss, his demon sliding away. As the sun receded, they clung together, kissing gently.

Once it had fully set, they separated reluctantly and straightened their clothing. As she tucked in her shirt, Buffy made a face at the stain.

"Don't you dare complain," Spike cut her off before she could do more than open her mouth. "I have you smeared all over the front of my jeans."

Buffy grinned nastily. "Just marking you as mine."

Growling impotently, Spike felt the back of his shirt for holes. "You're lucky."

"You lost, Spike, fair and square. And it wasn't like I snuck the whole fucking outdoors in the daytime on you. I was up-front about what you would owe me if you lost."

He grumbled, "You cheated," and started down the steps.

Buffy giggled, "Big baby," and followed him, latching onto his arm and leaning against him as they headed home.

As soon as they stepped into the mansion, Angel strode towards them, concern on his face. "Did you get stuck in your lair?" he asked Spike. "I thought you were coming over this morning through the tunnels.

Spike looked at Buffy who gave him an innocent shrug.

Angel's eyes narrowed. "And why do I smell burnt leather?" Running his eyes down his childe's body, he saw the hole in the boot and the obvious burn marks. "What happened?" he growled.

"Nothing." Spike pulled away from Buffy and scowled at his sire.

"You reek of each other."

"Hey, I do not reek," Buffy exclaimed.

"So, we fucked, big deal." Spike tried to brush past Angel, but the larger male blocked his passage.

"Where?"

Chin and lips tightening, Spike glowered even more. "None of your business, peaches."

Eyes narrowed to slits, Angel cupped his childe's chin and held it firmly as he tried to pull away. "Where?"

"In the gazebo in the park," Spike spit out after a long silence.

Angel's eyebrows shot up in surprise, then he turned to Buffy. "Why on Earth would you do something so risky?"

Blushing, Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. "That's half the fun."

"You could have been seen, caught..." Dumfounded, Angel reached for her and caught her shoulders. "But, worse, Spike could have been injured...could have been..." He choked as panic swept him.

Anger swept through Buffy and she jerked away from. "I'm not stupid, Angel. I checked how the sun fell in the gazebo and knew he would be safe."

"Leave her alone, mate. I lost the bet."

"A bet?" Angel's eyes widened even more as he spun on his childe. "You risked your life on a bet?"

Spike shrugged casually, but kept his eyes on his sire, watching him carefully. "And I got right royally shagged for it, too. Not a bad deal."

Totally baffled, the older male just shook his head, his eyes going from one lover to the other as they glared defiantly at him. "You're both insane."

"Stop being a fuddy duddy, Angel. Haven't you ever had sex where you might get caught or it might be dangerous?" Buffy took a step towards him, her hand brushing along his arm. "The thrill of danger makes sex so exhilarating," she breathed.

Angel frowned even harder and caught her hand, yanking her towards him. "I don't need those kind of kinky thrills."

Buffy squirmed against him and grinned nastily as she felt his cock rise and press into her stomach. "No, you just get your kinky thrills elsewhere." Yanking away from him, she turned and headed for the stairs, throwing over her shoulder, "We all get our kicks in different ways."

As she disappeared from view, Angel turned his attention back to Spike, shaking his head. "What was the bet about, idiot?"

"Don't call me names, you big poof." Spike shrugged out of his duster and walked into the living room to sit and remove his damaged boots. "Damn, these were my favorite pair," he muttered. When he realized that Angel was standing in front of him again, he sighed heavily. "I bet her that it would take her more than ten minutes to put down that trio of vamps two nights ago. I lost. It took her nine minutes, twenty seven seconds, the blowsy cow."

"And what would she have done if you had won?"

Spike grinned. "Worn a remote control vibrator for a day, with me holding the control."

"You knew what you would have to do if you lost?"

"Yeah. Didn't really figure on losing. I'm fine, Angel," he stressed.

"You're an idiot," Angel growled, "but, you're *my* idiot." Yanking Spike to his feet, Angel kissed him desperately, biting at the younger male's lips, his hands clutching him tightly. "Don't you ever risk yourself like that again."

"Would daddy miss me?" Spike smirked, his hands squeezing the dark vampire's buttocks through soft, supple leather.

Angel ignored the question, lowering his head until their lips were nearly touching, and breathed, "Whose idea was it to bet?"

"Slayer's." Spike arched into his sire, rubbing his growing erection against the hard bulge in the leather.

"There's no sewer access near that gazebo, so I take it you spent the whole day there waiting for her?"

"Part of the bet." He nuzzled at Angel's neck.

Angel stiffened and pulled back from his childe. "You could have been killed. Do you know what that would have done to me?"

Spike frowned, as his desire faded. "You aren't going to want to shag anytime soon, are you."

Taking Spike's arm, Angel headed for the stairs. "Not until a couple of blondes learn a lesson or two."

The younger male rolled his eyes, but followed docilely along.

The bedroom was empty, but from the bathroom came the sound of the shower. Angel released Spike and gave him a forbidding look.

"Strip."

As his sire headed for the bathroom, Spike grinned in anticipation and began to tug off his clothes.

Angel stepped into the steamy bathroom and narrowed his eyes at the pink and slender form behind the frosted glass of the shower door. As Buffy lifted one leg to the bench and ran a sponge down in it, he felt the frustration and fear that had gripped him most of the day simmer into lust.

Making sure that he had a tight hold on his demon and his anger, he strode over and yanked the shower door open.

At the blast of cold air, Buffy yelped and spun around.

Angel's attention fell to her puckered nipples, and he grinned nastily. Grabbing her arm with one hand, he turned off the water with the other.

"I'm not done!"

"Get your ass in the bedroom," he growled.

Buffy flushed hotly, and felt an odd combination of fear and anticipation flood her veins with fire. Stumbling from the shower, she grabbed a towel and fled to the bedroom. Watching her bottom bounce, Angel groaned softly and willed himself not to explode in his pants.

Spike leaned naked against one of the bedposts, arms crossed loosely over his chest, as Buffy skidded to a halt in the middle of the room and quickly rubbed a towel over her pinkening body. As she dropped the towel over a chair, Angel strolled in behind her, pulling his top over his head and toeing off his boots.

He walked past his lovers and over to his dresser. Opening one of the top drawers, he pawed through the contents until he found a length of silk rope.

Spike arched an eyebrow as his sire walked over to him and took his wrists, binding them tightly together, then tying them over his head to the top of the post. "Wait a sec! I get punished, too?" he asked, slightly outraged.

"You agreed to the stupid bet," Angel replied darkly.

"But, she gets punished more, right."

"Gee, feel the love, Spike," Buffy snapped.

"Buffy," Angel warned coldly, turning to face her. Her eyes dropped to the floor and she clenched her hands into fists at her sides.

"It was between me and Spike," she muttered stubbornly.

"And what is between you affects all of us. It was a foolish and unnecessary risk."

She raised a militant chin and glowered at her lover. "Which he was willing to take. Do you think for one second that I would have forced him to do this if he hadn't wanted to?"

Angel scoffed. "Spike thinking with his nuts is nothing new, Buffy. Sometimes *you* have to be the adult in the relationship."

She flushed even more. "I *am* an adult, and adults shouldn't be spanked like a kid."

"Oh, I think they should, my love," Angel replied with a smirk, then reached down to pick up Spike's discarded belt.

As she watched him test the weight and thickness of the leather, Buffy swallowed hard.

"Over the arm of the chair, Buffy," he said in a silky, soft voice.

Her lips formed a perfect pout, and then she turned and stomped over to the easy chair, draping herself over the arm with a grunt of anger. Angel strolled after her and took up position to the side, making sure that Spike had a direct view.

Doubling the belt, Angel snapped it in the air once, then cracked it across Buffy's upturned bottom.

"OW!"

"I hardly touched you."

The belt fell again, higher, leaving a bright red mark on her creamy skin. Buffy whimpered at the stinging pain, and shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, as her fingers curled into the seat cushion. Another blow slammed her forward against the arm of the chair, and she felt a curl of desire in the pit of her stomach.

Dropping one hand lightly onto her back, Angel shifted Buffy slightly so that the next blow cracked against the tender flesh where her buttocks joined her thighs. Buffy yelped and squirmed as raw pain flashed through her. He concentrated the next several blows on that spot until her upper legs were bright red and throbbing.

"Lovely," Angel murmured, as he lightly touched the wounds and listened to her hisses of pain.

Buffy squirmed more, the blood rushing to her head making her dizzy. She knew she could stop him--even though they never mentioned it, she knew the punishments could be stopped just as easily as the games--but the desire that was spreading through her over-sensitized body kept her quiet.

Angel glanced over towards Spike and smirked at the sight of his straining erection and avaricious expression. Spike was tugging helplessly on the magically enhanced rope. "Liking this, boy?"

Spike simply growled and tugged harder.

A quick crack of the belt across the middle of Buffy's bottom sent the air rushing from her in a loud gasp of pain. Angel hit her again, several sharp blows in quick succession which brought tears to her eyes and had her bucking helplessly against the arm of the chair.

To her shame, Buffy could feel the flesh between her legs swelling with desire, and stickiness leaking down her inner thighs. Her face turned bright red and she whimpered, helpless in the face of her mounting need.

Angel stepped back to admire the bruises forming. A part of him wished the marks would last longer than a few hours.

A part of him wanted to parade her through town on a leash, naked, his marks of punishment glowing for all to see.

Mentally shaking himself, Angel lifted Buffy to her feet. She swayed dizzily and carefully reached one hand back to touch her sore bottom. Catching her hand, Angel looped the belt around it, then brought her other hand back to join the first, tying them together so that they rested against her bruised flesh.

"You're not done?" she stammered, swallowing down the hint of instinctive fear and trying not to squirm in lust.

"Not by a long shot," Angel murmured in her ear. Taking her elbow, he guided her over to a corner of the room and made her face the wall. "Stand there and listen."

At his huskily voiced admonition, a shiver went through her, and her breath caught in her throat making her pant harshly. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the smooth paneling.

Angel turned to Spike and made the 'turn around' gesture.

"Are you going to spank my bottom, too, daddy?" Spike asked facetiously, as he turned to face the bed post. He hissed as the tip of his cock brushed the unyielding wood, and took a step backwards, which forced him onto his toes.

After rifling through the drawer, Angel came up behind his childe and reached around to take hold of his cock. Squeezing the base, he quickly snapped on a cock ring. "No coming."

"Bastard!"

Angel gave the younger male's cock an extra squeeze, grinning at the harsh gasps of lust emanating from his captive. Releasing Spike's straining flesh, the older male picked up a long, wooden paddle and smacked it hard against the white bottom arched towards him.

Spike grunted and jerked forward, then gasped as white hot lust arced through him, and thrust his hips backwards, desperate to keep the tip of his cock away from the bed post.

"That's right, boy, arch into the blows." The paddle cracked again, leaving lovely purple and red marks all over Spike's quivering buttocks and thighs.

Not wanting the bruises to fade too quickly, Angel delivered the punishment quickly, smacking Spike over and over again until his ass was blazing red and on fire.

Spike whimpered, desperately trying to remain still and let the pain wash over him. Every movement seemed to rub his cock against the wood post, and made him want to howl in need.

Stepping back, Angel admired the bruises, then dropped the paddle on the bed. "Buffy, come here."

Buffy had listened to it all--the cracks of the paddle against hard flesh, the whimpers and growls from Spike, the soft hisses of breath from Angel. Her need had continued to spiral upward, and her whole body quaked. Slowly she turned and concentrated on crossing the room. She panted softly, and her eyes fell on the purple marks of the paddle on Spike's backside. She stopped right behind him.

Angel leaned down and murmured, "Kiss his ouchies and make them better."

Longing drove her to her knees and before she could form a coherent thought, her mouth was dancing kisses over Spike's trembling flesh.

Angel watched the muscles in his childe's arms and shoulders strain against the bonds. Spike's head arched, baring his long neck, and Angel licked his lips in anticipation.

"Sire," Spike growled, his voice guttural and hungry.

The sound of his childe's need went straight to his groin, and Angel groaned softly, one hand going to the front of his tight leather pants. A light touch to the bulge made him hiss. His lovers' pain and arousal from the beatings had only increased his own desire to nearly unbearable degrees.

Looking from Buffy to Spike and back, he quickly unbuttoned his pants, freeing his cock. It was purple and throbbing with borrowed blood. "Buffy..."

Reluctantly turning her head, Buffy found Angel's erection right in front of her lips. She shifted on her knees and slid her mouth over the tip.

Angel cried out and bucked his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. At the sound of her gag, he glanced down and watched her cheeks ballooning around his thick staff as she struggled to take him in. Taking her shoulders in his hands, he eased back, breathing unnecessarily to try to control himself. Carefully he began to guide her mouth up and down his staff.

After the shock of the initial deep thrust, Buffy gasped for breath and pulled her head back, letting all but the tip of his cock slide from between her lips. She sucked eagerly, tasting his precum as it slid over her tongue, breathing through her nose as she grew accustomed to his thrusts.

Glancing up through lust-glazed eyes, Angel saw that Spike had twisted his head around and was watching, his eyes wide, his lips slack. Angel grinned, then flung his head back and howled as he came, spilling his cold semen into Buffy's mouth.

Buffy swallowed gamely, trying not to choke as his cock pulsed and bucked in her mouth. Pulling her head back, she caught the last few spurts on her lips, then licked them clean.

Stumbling backwards, Angel sank into the chair, gasping slightly as the remnants of his orgasm rolled through him. Slowly he stretched his legs out in front of him and rested his hands on his stomach. "That was...nice. You're getting better."

Giving him an outraged look, Buffy sank back on her heels, then hissed in pain and raised back up. She struggled to get to her feet, but with her hands bound behind her, she couldn't get balanced. Finally she growled in frustration and glared at him. "I can't get up."

Angel shrugged and refastened his pants.

"How long are you going to leave me hanging here, mate?"

"How long can you last?" Angel smirked and rose languidly to his feet.

"As long as I have to," Spike blustered.

Reaching down, the older male lifted Buffy to her feet and propelled her forward until she reached the end of the bed. Taking the nape of her neck in one hand, he pushed her down onto her stomach, then kneed her legs apart.

"Oy," Spike cried. "You already came once!"

Reaching over, Angel snagged Spike's ear and tugged him into a hot kiss. "I'm the master, here, remember?" Turning his attention back to Buffy, he smiled at the sight of her squirming in desire, rubbing her mound against the tangled blankets.

Removing his pants, Angel cupped his semi-erect staff in one hand, and caressed himself as he breathed deeply the scent of her arousal. "Do you want to come, Buffy?" he cooed, rubbing the tip of his staff along the cleft of her bruised bottom.

"...Yes," she gasped out, her body shaking as desire lashed through her.

"Do you deserve to?" Placing his hands one either side of her, he leaned down and pressed his pelvis against her abused bottom. She groaned in pain and twisted her head around to look at him through glazed eyes.

"Please..."

Smirking, Angel lifted her hips, his fingers rubbing her bruises and making her groan and twitch. Wrapping one arm around her lower stomach, he guided his cock to her slick opening. With a grunt, he pushed it into her tight heat and leaned forward, blanketing her body.

Buffy's body felt like it was on fire. Her bottom throbbed in pain, her inner muscles clenched and fluttered as Angel's cock rubbed sensitive tissues, her clit swelled and ached with need. The strain in her bound arms was nothing compared to that.

"Please, please, please fuck me," she begged helplessly, trying to squirm beneath her lover.

Cupping one of her tender breasts with his free hand, Angel began to hump against her, smacking his pelvis against her bottom and making her cry out at the fresh pain. Still, she managed to wriggle back against him, driving his cock as deep as it would go into her eager body.

After several minutes of hard fucking, Angel pushed himself off her, rising almost perpendicularly to her body. Looking down at Buffy, he watched her rise to her toes to keep his cock inside her. He thrust shallowly, keeping up the quick pace, and grinned as she met each thrust. Wrapping one hand around the right bed post, he reached out towards his left and took Spike's cock in his other hand.

The younger male groaned and bucked helplessly as his sire caressed his weeping, throbbing member.

His orgasm approaching on a rush of heat, Angel arched his back and pumped harder. Raising his eyes to the ceiling, he fondled Spike, listening to his lusty groans and grunts and Buffy's mewls and whimpers of pleasure.

Together the bound lovers cried his name in breathy, needy voices, and Angel exploded in ecstasy, pumping wildly into Buffy and squeezing Spike's sensitive balls.

Slumping over Buffy, Angel spilled the last drop of his seed into her, then pulled back and flopped onto his back next to her. His eyes closed, but he listened to his lovers' frustration-- squirming loins, breathy moans, teeth biting into lips.

Slowly recovering, Angel turned onto his side and murmured, "Don't touch yourself," as he fumbled with the belt around Buffy's wrists.

As soon as she was free, she dragged her shaking body up the bed, her fingers digging into the bedding to keep them from flying between her thighs. Turning onto her back, she hissed as her abused bottom touched the bed, but ignored the pain and cupped her breasts, rubbing her thumbs over her distended nipples.

Growling softly at her semi-disobedience, Angel rose and untied Spike. The younger vampire staggered and was caught in his sire's arms and hungrily kissed. One hand slid between them and unsnapped the cock ring, and Spike cried out in strangled lust.

"Fuck her hard," Angel whispered against Spike's lips, as the blond squirmed in helplessly in his arms.

Spike pulled away from the older male and flung himself on the bed. Crawling up and over Buffy, he shoved her trembling thighs apart with his knees and reached eager hands beneath her. Cupping her bottom and ignoring her cries and wriggles of pain, he slammed his cock into her, not caring if he hurt her, pistoning wildly as his control shattered.

"Oh godddddddd," Buffy screamed, bucking wildly upwards to meet his pounding body. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, her back arched off the bed and her heels pounded into the mattress as a white hot orgasm ripped through her. She screamed again, an ecstatic sound of completion, then fell, dragging Spike down on top of her.

Burying his mouth in her throat and tasting her perspiration and lust, he came with a deep, animalistic growl, his hips slamming up and down between her shaking thighs. "Fuck..." Spike collapsed half on her, his face in the pillow next to her head, their bodies still joined.

Half-heartedly, Buffy pushed at his shoulders, whimpering, "Ouch, ouch," over and over, as the throbbing in her bottom made itself known again.

Spike rolled onto his back and hissed as his backside made contact with the mattress. Opening his eyes he glowered at Angel who leaned against the dresser, grinning at the couple on the bed.

"Did you learn your lessons?" Angel asked, humor and lust in his voice.

"What if we didn't?" Spike petulantly replied. Buffy smacked his shoulder and hissed at him to shut up.

Reaching into a drawer, Angel pulled out a thick, bumpy dildo. "Which one of you wants this and which one wants the real thing up the ass?"

Licking her suddenly dry lips, Buffy turned slowly onto her hands and knees, wriggling her bottom in anticipation as fresh lust poured into her. "Can you alternate?"

Grinning, Angel glanced down as his erection returned with a vengeance, then pushed himself away from the dresser and nodded eagerly.

A twinge of desire shot straight to Spike's groan and he fumbled to open the jar of cinnamon lube they kept on the night stand, as he rose to his knees and moved next to Buffy.

Buffy flipped Spike a grin, then pressed her mouth to his in a passionate kiss, as the bed depressed behind them, and a hard hand slapped on each of their red bottoms.

 

The End

<< back