"Repossession of a Soul"

Author: Claudia D. Christian
Email: CHANDRA1C@aol.com


I'm going to take my time
I have all the time in the world
to make you mine
it is written in the stars above
the gods decree
you'll be right here by my side
right next to me
you can run, but you cannot hide

Don't say you want me
don't say you need me
don't say you love me
it's understood
don't say you're happy
out there without me
I know you can't be
'cause it's no good

I'll be fine
I'll be waiting patiently
till you see the signs
and come running to my open arms
when will you realise
do we have to wait till our worlds collide
open up your eyes
you can't turn back the tide

Don't say you want me
don't say you need me
don't say you love me
it's understood
don't say you're happy
out there without me
I know you can't be
'cause it's no good

I'm going to take my time
I have all the time in the world
to make you mine

it is written in the stars above.
- "It's No Good" by Depeche Mode from their album "ULTRA"

"Angelus..."

"That's right baby, it's me Angelus. Your Angelus." Leaning down he brushed his cool lips softly over her trembling ones. Ever so slowly he coaxed Buffy's lips to accept him. Releasing his grip on her chin Angelus unwrapped the towel covering her hair. As their tongues painlessly dueled, he ran his smooth hands through her wet, dark blond strands. When he felt her body relax his gentle ministrations suddenly turned harsh. Fisting his hands Angelus pulled Buffy's head away, ignoring her swift cry of pain.

Buffy felt the tingling of her scalp was nothing compared to the pain in her mind. All she could think was You stupid idiot! How the hell could you just invite someone in without knowing for sure who it was! Especially at night!

At the same time, even though she had never known terror such as she was feeling at that moment, her traitorous body was aroused. Her breasts felt full and heavy, her stomach felt tight with tension, her limbs felt weak and she throbbed...everywhere.

But most especially between her legs where she could feel herself growing wet, aching to have him there inside her. Regardless of the fact that she might not live to see the next sunrise, her body wanted Angelus.

How could she want him though? Even knowing all that he had become, how could she, the Slayer still want him so desperately?

Giving her head a hard shake Angelus snarled "You bitch! I should kill you! How dare you think that you can just up and leave and everything between us would be over? That is what you thought, isn't it? ISN'T IT?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! I wanted it to be over! I couldn't take being your slave! I couldn't take being whatever it was that you wanted! I couldn't take not having the strength to stand up to you! I hated losing my dignity to you! I hated seeing and knowing that I wasn't the only one..." At this last confession Buffy abruptly stopped and angrily glared at him behind a sheen of tears.

Ruthlessly chuckling Angelus let go of her hair and slowly walked around Buffy, never letting her leave his sight. "So that's, forgive my choice of words here, the heart of the matter isn't it Buffy? Not the other bullshit you were spouting, but my lack of fidelity. Imagine that a Slayer, even knowing about the nature of the vampire, still expecting faithfulness from one."

Crossing his arms over his chest, Angelus pretended to ponder those thoughts. Arching his brows, he smirked at the naked vulnerability he saw behind her anger. "Buff I thought you were smarter than that. As I've told you before, I'm an extremely greedy creature, how can one woman be enough?"

Hearing his mocking scorn Buffy felt a murderous passion run through her. God what she wouldn't do for a stake right now! Swallowing a flow of venomous, hurt-filled words Buffy icily stated "Yeah you're right, how can one ever be enough for you? Now that you know why I split you can do us both a favor and get the hell out of here. Afterall, I'd hate to deprive the world of its' number one all-time favorite vampire lover. Leave. Now."

Angelus' smirk immediately disappeared. Stalking towards her he held both of her arms in a painful grip. "Not likely lover. First I'm going to show you what I do to pretty little girls that leave before I'm finished with them. You are my property Buffy, now and until the end of time. Mine. By the time I'm finished with you tonight, you'll never want to leave me." With a smug look on his face he silkily purred "In fact, you'll be begging for me to stay."

His arrogant words pierced Buffy's anger. Much to her shame instead of stirring her fury, he only fanned the flames of her lust. In a flash a thousand past erotic memories assailed her weakening mind. The ecstasy she had found time and time again in Angelus' arms was too powerful, too addictive. Buffy knew that his promise was no idle boast. In fact, it had happened too many times that they both knew it to be the truth.

A calculated smile crossed his lips as his dark gaze took in every look that flitted across Buffy's face. "That's right babe, I know what you're thinking. You're remembering what I can make you feel. You're wondering if I'm going to give it to you rough tonight." He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her temple.

"You're trying to guess if I'm going to fuck you...or if I'm going to be gentle." Angelus removed her remaining towel and ran his hands over her skin. Lightly he caressed her collar bones and then moved down to her breasts. His large hands cupped and kneaded her flesh before fleetingly tracing her nipples. A moan unwillingly escaped Buffy's lips as her nipples grew hard from the pleasure. "And the bitch of it is that you want me so goddamned much you really don't care do you?"

Buffy was lost. He felt so good. It was all she could do to stand there when what she really wanted to do was fling her arms around his neck and wrap her legs around his waist.

His hands moved to her back where they traced little patterns on her skin. "Ooh I think my little Slayer wants her master all right. I just wonder how many bad things you'll do for me just to feel me in that tight, wet little pussy of yours." Angelus' voice lowered into barely a whisper while he licked and nibbled her earlobe. "I just wonder how long I'll make you beg before I satisfy your hunger."

Buffy's body was racked with shudders as his hands moved down to her stomach. Teasingly he ran them close to where she ached the most. Ever so slowly he would get close to her tight curls before moving away to play with her breasts.

Buffy felt a plea rise up out of her before she quickly clamped it down. Her fog of desire broke as she saw the same self-destructive patterns repeating within herself. No, it wasn't right. This wasn't right. Being with him wasn't right. The old cloak of submission was sliding over her as if the two year separation had been only two minutes.

Suddenly she pushed Angelus away before delivering a powerful uppercut that sent him sprawling. Not giving him a chance to recover, Buffy savagely kicked him in his midsection. She knew that she could either stay and fight or she could run. Ignoring the voice in her head that called her a coward, Buffy picked up her towel and ran.

She had only made it a few steps before Angelus tackled her to the ground. Her breath came out in a big whoosh. In his rage, the demon emerged and transformed his face. "Alright Buffy you wanna play rough tonight? I'm game."

Picking her up, Angelus headed towards her four posted wrought-iron bed. "I like the posts Buff, I'll have to make sure we put them to good use later on." Tossing her down on her back he turned away, picked up a discarded towel and had it shredded quickly into four strips. In an amazingly short period of time he had Buffy tied spread-eagle, tying her arms tightly, but leaving some slack on her legs.

A part of her shouted Come on Buffy! You can get out of this, use some of that Slayer-strength you're so well known for! Don't let him do this to you again! But the stronger, or maybe weaker, part of her said It's no use, you belong to this demon masquerading as a man. You want it too much to fight against it. Submit to him Buffy, you really have no other choice.

The familiar feelings of shame and humiliation flooded her as she mentally warred within. As wrong as she knew it was to give in to him again, she anticipated the pleasure and the pain. She yearned for his tender cruelities. How sick I am to want this, to need him!

Turning her head to the side Buffy felt the tears trickle down her face. Instead of inciting pity, they only incited wicked glee in Angelus. His demon visage disappeared, returning back to his eternally handsome human face. Standing back from the bed he slowly shed his black leather long-coat. Casually he unbuttoned his black silk shirt before moving to his leather pants. His hands paused in mid-action as he looked at Buffy.

Walking over to the bed he climbed on until he was crouched over Buffy's face while resting on his calves. "Buffy...Buffy..." Angelus softly crooned. When she continued to ignore him his hand shot out to slap her cheek. While it wasn't a hard slap, it was still sharp enough to sting. "Please make sure you keep your attention focused on me babe. While giving you the discipline you need does bring a smile to my face, it can all get tedious if it's over the same infraction."

The stinging pain of her face lit a fire of rebellion in Buffy's heart. Angrily glaring at him she spat "Is this better Angelus? I mean it's been so long since I've played helpless slave to the all-powerful vampire that sometimes I forget."

The sarcasm in her voice caused his mouth to tighten in anger. "You're in no position to mouth off like that Slayer. If I were you I'd be doing everything to make me happy right now."

"Ooh that's right. Or you'll do something horrible like rape or kill me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it before like a million times, so please spare me okay? Really, I think you need to look up what tedious means because that's what you're being. God didn't you ever go to school in Ireland?" Cocking her head to the side, she mused out loud "But it was like two thousand years ago, so they probably didn't do formal education huh? Reading in a dictionary might be too much of a challenge for you." Buffy ended with a display of false sympathy. "Oh you poor baby!"

Angelus' first reaction was to take his belt off and whip her until she was crying for mercy. Then he realized that as long as she wasn't mad with desire for him, her pain would bring him no real pleasure. Buffy would stoically take the pain but instead of fueling her hunger for him, it would most likely end with a stake in his chest.

Patience. That's what he needed to have with his little Slayer. Afterall, she had had two years to forget her training. Besides, after he brought her to heel, he would punish her for this infraction.

When his hand moved towards her mouth Buffy slightly flinched. Instead of a slap, he ran his fingertips lightly across her lips. Her surprised gaze quickly flew to meet his brooding one. Wryly smiling he murmured, "I forget how sharp of a tongue you have Buffy. Sometimes it pleases me, sometimes it doesn't. I wonder which way it will be tonight."

Not giving her a chance to answer he moved off her body. He settled at the end of the bed to take off his socks and boots. However, the pants stayed on. While he had a slight revision in plans, he wasn't going to change everything. This was one fantasy he had waited too long for. Patience. That's all he needed.

"It's amazing Buffy but somehow you've managed to turn the tables tonight. I've imagined for two years on how this moment would be. None of them were pleasant of you, and now instead of punishing you, I find that I want to pleasure you. Lucky girl. Oh well, don't fight instinct is what I always say." Looking over her stiff body Angelus felt a thrill of lust at her resigned helplessness. If she had really wanted to get off the bed she could have broken through those bonds. The fact that she hadn't proved that he hadn't lost all control over Buffy's will.

Crawling over to lay length-wise next to her Angelus idly ran his hands over her tense body. Instead of recoiling away from his touch her body warmed to him. Her nipples immediately tightened and became diamond-hard. They looked like succulent, ripe berries that he just had to taste.

Bending his head he let his cool lips close over one nipple. Buffy let out a muffled groan as his lips gently sucked and nipped while his hand delicately pinched and pulled on her other nipple.

As her sounds of pleasure grew more intense Angelus became voracious. He began to suck and lick not just her nipple, but her whole breast, alternately going back and forth between them while squeezing them in his hands. Buffy felt the rough scrape of his teeth several times but it only heightened her passions.

Restlessly she began to tug at her bonds. She wanted to touch him so badly. Her momentary rebellion died out as quickly as it had flared up as she surrendered to her desire. How could she had wanted never to feel this again?

Moving his mouth from her breasts Angelus licked and sucked her throat for several moments before returning back to her beaded nipples. He didn't feel like he could wait for very long before he had to be inside her. When she moaned his name, his mouth swooped up to capture hers. "That's right baby, it's Angelus," he hoarsely said between kisses.

"Oh Angelus...I've missed...you...this..."

Kissing her throat he groaned. "I love it when you're all breathy and you say my name." One of his hands moved from her breast to skim down her waist to lay on top of her mound of curls. Parting the slick lips he rubbed his finger across her swollen clit. He rubbed back and forth for a few seconds, all the while listening to her ragged moans. Pulling his finger away he smugly grinned against her throat at her moan of protest.

Moving up to thoroughly kiss Buffy again Angleus felt as if he were going to burst at any moment. However, he wanted to hold off the final pleasure for as long as possible. "I wonder if you taste as good as you smell." At her smoky look of anticipation he wickedly brought the same finger he used to touch her up to her mouth. Shamelessly her pink tongue curled up around his finger and drew it into her mouth.

Smiling ferally Angelus maddeningly took his time down her body. He couldn't pass up her magnificent breasts and spent several minutes caressing them both equally. Eventually moving lower he nipped her taut stomach a couple of times before dipping his tongue into her tiny navel. He then slid his mouth across both shapely hips before sliding down further.

Instead of placing his mouth where she most desired it, he drew little moist patterns with his tongue up both of her inner thighs. By this time Buffy's chest was heaving and her body ws covered with perspiration.

Delighting in her strangled cries of frustration, Angelus took his time worshipping her legs. His tongue ran down towards her knees; he first lightly bit one then the other before slightly raising each to suck the sensitive skin behind them. "I remember you like that Buffy." His voice dropping a notch he murmured "In fact I haven't forgotten anything."

Frustration making her voice tense she snapped "If you remember everything, then what are you waiting for?"

Settling his chin on her dark curls, he teasingly ran his fingertips up and down her leg. "While I haven't forgotten anything, it seems that you have."

Recognition dawning in her eyes Buffy felt a spurt of resistance before she quelled it. She was too aroused to pull back now. Swallowing a lump of pride she whispered "Please lick me. I want to feel your tongue on me, it's been so long since..."

"And..."

"But only...if it pleases you...Angelus."

"You see my darling slave, all you must do is request and I will perform." Moving his head lower, Angelus parted her puffy lips with his tongue and began to lap her quivering flesh. First slow and languid, and then fast and frenzied. Buffy's moans of delight became increasingly louder and her movements became erratic as her hips lifted up and down to his sinful stroking.

Angelus laid one hand across her belly to keep her still while he took his other hand to stroke her slippery flesh. When he inserted one finger inside her, Buffy's muscles clenched tightly in pleasure. One finger became two and then three while his lips and tongue were busy licking and sucking on her swollen clit.

Buffy felt her orgasm build as all the sensation in her body centered on where Angelus' mouth was. She could not remember there ever being a time when she felt this intensely. Opening her eyes she glanced down and her arousal rose up to a fevered pitch. The sight of her lover's dark head and hands right there between her wide-spread thighs brought forth another groan of ecstasy.

Knowing Buffy's body the way he did, Angelus knew that she was on the verge of coming. Abruptly pulling away from her he sat back on his heels. Buffy protestingly groaned and was about to spit out an obscenity when her gaze locked on his.

Anything she was about to say died in her throat. His dark gaze was so compelling, so hypnotic, she felt herself melt. At that moment he could have asked anything of her and it would have been done. She still needed and loved him that much.

Demon. Slayer. Enemies. Lovers.

None of it mattered.

All that mattered was this.

"You know what I want now baby?"

"Oh yes, lover. I know what you want."

Moving up her body Angelus once again crouched over her face. His hands gently touched the planes of her face before tracing her full lips. Quickly nipping his fingers, Buffy's lustful gaze fixed on the bulging crotch in front of her. "I like your pants, but they have got to get out of my way."

Bringing her head forward her small, white teeth got a hold of the top button and maneuvered it out of the hole. Painstakingly she repeated her movements time and time again, even though her neck muscles screamed in agony. All the while Angelus held her gaze with his own fathomless one as his hands idly played with her hair.

When the last button became undone, his long, thick penis sprang forth. Breaking their intense visual contact, Buffy's eyes glazed over with delight at the sight. Running her tongue along the underside, she felt a thrill when Angelus' deep groan rang through the air. Repeatedly she only tongued the underside of his cool flesh, reveling in the power she had over him.

During moments like this their positions reversed. She became the tormentor and he the helpless victim. The slave became the master, and the master became the willing slave.

Finally she ran her tongue around the tip of his velvet head, eliciting another pained sound of pleasure from Angelus. After doing this for several moments, Buffy completely enveloped him in her mouth. Slowly she moved her head up and down on his cool, rigid length, this time being rewarded with low growls.

For a long time the only sounds to be heard were Angelus' increasingly loud growls and the wet smacking noises of Buffy's mouth. His hands were now gripped tightly in her damp hair. He debated whether or not to come in her mouth. As pleasurable as that would be, Angelus wanted to hear the Slayer plead for him to plunge into her.

Maybe he would. Maybe he wouldn't.

Oh who the fuck was he trying to kid? Of course he would!

Pulling his body away, Angelus unsteadily stood up. Dispassionately gazing down at his bound woman, he nonchalantly said "As great as this is feeling Buff, I think you were right to leave Sunnydale and me. Finding you wasn't really worth all the time and effort. Hell, you did try to kill us all that night! I think I'll just leave and maybe nab some young thing off the streets..."

Sadistically grinning at her mounting outrage he apologized. "Oh sorry. Forgot you were the Slayer and not just some hot piece. Forget that part I said earlier." Turning away from Buffy he called out "I'll just let myself out and forget we ever saw one another."

Burning red from humiliation Buffy recognized what game he was playing. He would just walk out if she didn't call him back, but he wouldn't be gone forever. And there would be hell to pay because she didn't call him back. She really was tempted to let him go, but her body felt so hot and achy. She knew before the words were out what she'd say.

"Angelus! Please don't leave. Not tonight...I need you so much. Please don't go. I ache so much and you've taught me so well. Just...don't...go." The end was pleaded in a broken sob as the humiliation of the situation settled on her. Two years had done nothing to end her compulsive need for him. She still felt as torn between her pride and lust as she did before, and her pride continued to lose her lust.

Triumph gleaming brightly in his lustful gaze, Angelus knew he still had her just as strongly as before. Leisurely stripping off his leather pants, his body prepared for the sweetest triumph yet. Completely naked now, his muscles fairly rippled as he padded over to the bed.

"You know what this means, don't you baby?" At her nod he continued. "I won't let you go after tonight Buffy. You try to leave and I will kill you...and maybe make you live forever. You better be sure of the choice you're making."

Bitterness laced her words as she answered, "Choice? What choice is there Angelus? Regardless of what my mind says, my heart and body say yes to you. And you know that. I need you. Without you I'm dead anyways, it's only a matter of time."

Settling between her spread thighs he mockingly grinned. "Why I'm truly touched Buffy. I think you just said that you loved me." Suddenly thrusting fully within her body his eyes closed from the overwhelming sensations of finally being in her again and hearing her high pitched scream. She felt so tight and so warm around him. He knew he hurt her with his invasion but didn't care. It was just one of the many pains he planned on inflicting later in the night.

"You see Buffy these are just the moments you want to treasure. A woman tells you she loves you and the next minute almost kills you with the best pussy you've had in centuries." Looking down at her flushed face he lowered his lips until they were a hairsbreadth away from hers. "You make being a demon worth it lover. You're one hell of a lay babe."

Surprising them both she growled "Shut-up and fuck me." Breaking free from her bonds Buffy's hands pulled his dark head down and passionately kissed him while simultaneously wrapping her legs around his lean waist.

Their mouths mutually devoured each other. Angelus' tongue mimicked the thrust and retreat of his lower body while Buffy greedily sucked him in her mouth. Buffy was in a heaven and hell of their making. She had dreamed so long of being with him again like this, but her fantasy fell pitifully short of the reality of having him in her body.

First his thrusts were slow and controlled but she soon found disatisfaction with the sedate pace. Gripping his waist she forcefully moved his hips until his thrusts became faster. Amusement at her aggressiveness caused him to murmur "Greedy bitch" before kissing her again.

Pulling her hands up above her head, their fingers entwined as their bodies frenzied movements grew increasingly faster. Angelus' cock pounded into her hungry pussy until Buffy thought she would die of ecstasy. Her hips furiously surged up to meet and encase all of his rigid length.

Ripping her lips away from his Buffy's gasps grew short and sharp. Thrashing her head from side to side, she felt her orgasm begin to build. "Yes...Angelus...umm, baby...don't stop...yes, please...oh, yes...I'm gonna...oh,yes..."

Running his tongue down her ear Angelus' crooned "Oh yeah baby, come for me...I want to hear you come...I want to feel you come around my cock...give it to me baby..."

Spurred on by his words and body, Buffy stiffened as she arched up and screamed "ANGELUS!" All the pain, betrayal, want, and need manifested itself into that one desperate cry. Once again his body mastered her own with the dark magic of their passions. He was and always would be her salvation and damnation.

The rippling of her inner walls around his cock caused Angelus to pound into Buffy with a ferocious tempo as he sought his own orgasm. Releasing her hands he grabbed both of her thighs in a bruising grip. Her lips and tongue busily sucked and licked his hard, flat nipples while her hands roamed his wide back.

He could feel his balls tightening as pounded savagely into Buffy's body. He didn't want to admit it to himself but this is what he had been missing for two years. He knew now that everything that he had done was all worth it, if only to hold this mortal, this woman. His woman.

A few seconds later he stiffened as his own unbelievable orgasm overtook him. Helplessly Angelus clutched Buffy's hips as spasm after spasm rocked him. It seemed like an eternity by the time it was over. Collapsing on her body, he lay there for several minutes before rolling over to his side bringing her with him.

Glancing down at Buffy he saw that she had trustingly fallen asleep. Mentally he relived what had happened. What an incredible fuck it was! Even though he hadn't made her beg as much as he originally planned, it was still incredible. As hard as it was for him to acknowledge it he had missed her. This woman was his and though he hadn't yet punished her to prove his possession, he knew that Buffy felt and recognized his ownership.

But had she betrayed his right of possession? Had she allowed another to be where only he had been?

Tightening his arms around her, his post-coital mood abruptly vanished. It was something that he had not spent a great deal of time thinking about, but the questions burned brightly in his mind now.

Forcing his body to relax Angelus gazed at his sleeping lover. If Buffy had been unfaithful to him, she would undergo all the torments of Hell on earth. All of her Slayer strength would not aid her in escaping his fury.

That was a vengeful promise he would be more than able to fullfill.

 

The End

 

<< back