Gail Christison

"Beyond Forever"
Sequel to "Once and Forever." Buffy and Giles are trying to start a life together. Joyce is not impressed. Giles is hurt on patrol and ends up in a coma. Subsequent plot involves those who hurt him and why, with lots of hurt, comfort, love, and Scooby interaction along the way.
B/G

"Blast From The Past"
Giles has unsettling visitors from the past. Buffy offers to help out. :-)
B/G, NC17

"Blue Eyes"
Willow tells Buffy a few home truths after the events of Where the Wild Things Are. Buffy is promted to go and see Giles perform by herself.
B/G

"Destiny's Doorstep"
Post Graduation Day, Buffy surprises Giles with one of his favorite things: kayaking. Along the way they discover their real feelings for each other, before a catastrophic event plunges things into real angst and drama.
B/G, NC17

"Don't Give Your Heart"
Ethan causes problems and leaves Giles trapped in his own mind. Buffy has to go in after him and finds herself with an inside view of his life from childhood onwards.
B/G

"Dream"
Buffy's lonely Valentine's Day suddenly isn't quite so lonely anymore.
B/G

"Enchantment"
A little Buffy and Giles romance fic as they spend some time together after the events of Recognition.
B/G

"Epiphany in Shades of Summer"
Giles decides to get away from things for awhile. Events force Buffy to follow him on his hike.
B/G, NC17

"Ever Aftering"
Sequel to "Recognition." A little Buffy and Giles romance fic as they spend some time together after the events of Recognition.
B/G

"Forever"
Sometime after Restless, Buffy goes to ask Giles to patrol with her. An exploration of each other's feelings and the events that have shaped their lives leads to revelation, declaration, passion and love.
B/G, NC17

"Forgone Conclusion"
Buffy finds Giles in an embarrassing situation...whackiness ensues.
B/G, NC17

"Hallelujah"
Giles loses a bet. During the payoff Buffy has an epiphany and relents before romance and fun ensue.
B/G

"Heartbeat"
Xander loses Giles to vampires during a battle. The gang does not find a body. Dramatic episode for both Giles and Buffy.
B/G

"The Hero"
A short, fun story with a different take on our Watcher. Written as an antidote to the Giles-lacking fourth season, and the frustration around that time.
B/G

"If We're Together"
Buffy sees a side of her Watcher she didn't know, and a side of herself she didn't expect. Horseriding, romance, passion, fun.
B/G

"If Wishes Were Horses"
Dawn wants to do riding lessons, but Buffy doesn't have a clue, so she goes to Giles for help and discovers a side of her Watcher she didn't know, and a side of herself she didn't expect. Horseriding, romance, passion, fun.
B/G, NC17

"Last Dance"
An Alternate Reality epilogue to Pangs and I Will Remember You.
B/G, NC17

"Lost"
Buffy and Giles are lost in another dimension and Giles goes into survival mode in their primitive envionment and their relationship undergoes an evolution leading to love and passion.
B/G, NC17

"Never Leave Me"
Giles is not dealing well with the aftermath of Lies My Parents Told Me and decides to go back to the Espresso Pump, where the Scoobies overhear him singing. Issues are faced at last.
B/G, NC17

"Once and Forever"
Buffy has a shocking epiphany while patrolling in a cemetary and hurts herself. When she appears on Giles' doorstep very late, they begin a journey into the truth about themselves and their relationship.
B/G, NC17

"Once Upon a Watcher"
Buffy is missing Giles and goes to England to search for him, only to discover that her father is in trouble. A Christmas story with a fairy tale twist.
B/G

"The Only"
Giles is lost in another dimension during an investigation in England. Buffy has to find a way to get him back. Adventure and action for Robinson-Crusoe-Giles, who is lost and alone in a dangerous forest while the Scoobies help a frantic Buffy.
B/G, NC17

"Passion Rules Us All"
Buffy and Giles, having just begun a relationship, are having a difficult time getting together. A story about love, passion and building a relationship.
B/G, NC17

"Past Revisited"
Buffy convinces Giles to confront his past...and Disneyland :-) Sequel to "Blast From the Past".
B/G

"Rain"
Rain. Woods. Cabin. Sprained ankle.
B/G, NC17

"Snow and Fire"
Buffy finds out about an amulet hidden in the High Sierras which could protect Dawn. Buffy and Giles take a road trip on Christmas eve :-) Snow, Christmas and other adventure abounds :-) And of course, romance.
B/G, NC17

"Troubles and Bubbles"
Buffy and Giles were headed for San Francisco for the weekend. They don't quite get there...
B/G, NC17

"Truth or Dare"
Buffy and Giles tangle with Dracula and Ethan...much loss of clothing, heat, hot sex, assorted whackiness and of course revelations..
B/G, NC17

 

<< back