"Sensory Perception"

Author: Elizabeth
Email: absolut_tonic@hotmail.com
Notes: This is to make up for all the relationshit I've been putting our dear Buff and Angel through lately. I couldn't stop 'em, but then, I didn't really try, either. For reference, this is set sometime during or after the fourth season of Buffy and the first of Angel. Oh, and this is in the CWC genre. (Curse? What curse?) Not sure who thought up the name for that, but it wasn't me.


"You are the only thing
That makes me want to live at all
When I am with you
There's no reason to pretend that
When I am with you
I feel flames again.
Just put me inside you
I would never ever leave
Just put me inside you
I would never ever leave you."
- Vast, "Flames"

"Oh god, Angel. I...I'm gonna-"

"Shhh." A hand settled loosely over her open, gasping mouth. "You'll wake up your roommate."

"Don't care..." she mumbled, under his hand but in a lower tone.

"She'll care if she wakes up," he whispered, grinning slightly. The look on his face was devilish and he suddenly reached between their bodies with one hand, snaking down her belly towards her core. Finding her clit, he gently ran his fingers around the edges of the nub, teasing it with light touches that made her croon and clutch desperately at his arms. Sweat broke out on her forehead and upper lip. Ducking his head down, he swiped his tongue across the top lip before catching them both of them in a kiss, demanding and yet still strangely gentle.

He pumped once, slowly, rubbing his full length inside her scalding core, teasing them both to the edge of insanity. His lips floated down once more to land on her creamy-skinned shoulder, caressing the skin with licks and kisses. His mouth moved slowly up to her neck as he slowly pumped again and he could feel the sudden jump in her heartrate through the skin. Her smell was intoxicating and he nuzzled the part of her neck where it joined the shoulder; the part that still held the scar testifying to her love for him. He inhaled deeply, drawing everything that was inherently Buffy into his system as deeply as he could. He could almost taste her on his tongue, that strange, addictive flavor that danced through his senses like a phantom, unreal.

Feeling the nuzzling at her neck, Buffy knew what he was thinking and feeling- she could practically taste herself on her own tongue. He moved within her again, rubbing the sensitive tissues with his engorged cock, pushing her inexorably towards the edge of the abyss. She shuddered from pure pleasure and arched up suddenly, thrusting her breasts and pebble-hard nipples into his chest. Inadvertently, he moved closer to her, sliding yet more deeply into the flames of her body. She gasped and her eyes opened wide, the flood of pleasure threatening to drown her.

A high-pitched moan escaped her lips and she clamped them tightly shut again, frantically trying to hold herself in... she couldn't let go yet... The pressure was intolerable and her arms and hands started to tremble violently. Her fingers curled into claws and dug into his back, cutting deeply. The tangy, metallic scent of blood filled the room and Angel growled, low in his chest.

"Buffy," he muttered, "you shouldn't have done that." He punctuated the end of the sentence with a sharp thrust that speared her to her womb. Her face twisted in agonized pleasure and her body arched up again sharply. Her hands shifted to his buttocks and she pulled him to her, as close as she could bring his body without them melting together. Her legs lifted and wound around his lower back. Both of them felt the shift as he slid even deeper into her core. They both groaned this time, past caring for anyone else in the room.

"Jesus," he gasped, trying to hold himself back as much as he could. A high-pitched, breathless giggling startled him out of his concentration.

"Not Jesus, Angel. Buffy." Her giggling was infectious and he soon found himself grinning idiotically down at her. The bed across the room shifted, and they both froze.

"God, don't you two ever stop?" Willow drawled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. The couple on the other bed looked at each other for a second and then looked back at her.

"Nope," Buffy answered, and winked.

The End

 

<< back