"Busted"

Author: Indie
Email: indiefic@hotmail.com
Notes: If you have a problem with sexually attractive and active pregnant women you don't want to read this. This is one of the first stories I ever wrote and upon reviewing, it's *really* bad, um, anyway so please forgive me.

It was Spike’s fault, again.  He was the one who released the proverbial cat from the proverbial bag.  Angel couldn’t blame him.  He could beat the shit out of him, but he couldn’t blame him.

Cordelia and Wesley were outraged by Spike’s unexpected arrival.  Cordelia, especially wanted him flayed alive, er, undead.  She was the one to patch up the bloody mess named Angel after Spike’s last trip to the city.  In her estimation, stringing him up and puncturing all of his internal organs with hot pokers would simply be returning the favor.

Angel didn’t string him up.  Instead he gave Cordelia and Wesley the night off.  He listened quietly as Spike related the tale which had driven him to Los Angeles on an unseasonably warm May evening.  He argued with Spike about his assumptions and his motives.  Then he downed a fifth of bourbon and pounded his fist through a few walls.  But he never touched Spike.  His spoiled and willful childe’s intentions had been good, if a bit misguided.

That was Spike, misguided to the core.  The boy had spent his entire lives, dead and undead, destroying himself in the name of love.  This was no different.  Spike had a hard on for doomed relationships.  His incredibly codependent and crippling – literally – relationship with Drusilla was testament enough to this.  He’d traded his human life for the demented ramblings of a lunatic vampiress who was bound to her Sire.

And that had been the most successful relationship to date.

The relationship with Drusilla had crumbled, of course.  Spike returned to Sunnydale, ostensibly to pick a fight.  Truthfully, he did it so the Slayer would put him out of his misery.  Fate had intervened in the form of an electronic conscience complements of the United States government and Spike was faced with two choices, die a shell of the vampire he had once been or play Uncle Tom by joining forces with the Slayer.  It hadn’t been a particularly difficult decision.  As "good guy" he was still able to kill things.

Being a member of the Slayer’s inner circle wasn’t boring.  Willow and her little "will be done" spell made him the Slayer’s fuck toy for a day.  He wasn’t complaining.  How had he not noticed just how incredibly hot the blonde was?  Of course *officially*, nothing more than lots of snogging happened between them.

Shortly after recovering her wits, the Slayer had threatened him with a litany of torture to make Angelus proud if he breathed a word of their indiscretions to anybody.  Spike was sure she wasn’t kidding.  She’d just as soon dust him as look at him to keep that piece of info confidential.

If he was dead, he wouldn’t have a second shot at her.  He played nice.

Then, everything went to hell.  That idiot farm boy, Riley, moved into the picture and on top of the Slayer.  What the hell did she see in captain cardboard?  He was quite the departure from her other lovers, rather fang-lite.  She was the Slayer!  How could a sweaty panty human male even begin to satisfy her?  As if a twenty-something, white-bread, middle American boy could begin to compare sexually with the encyclopedia Britannicas of carnal knowledge that were Angel and Spike.  The thing with Riley, thankfully, was abruptly put on hold.

Spike saw a small glimmer at the end of the tunnel.

It turned out to be a fast approaching freight train.

The brakes had been applied to Riley because the Slayer was knocked up.  From the "hold" status on her relationship with Riley, everyone correctly concluded the bastard wasn’t farm boy’s.  It sure wasn’t Spike’s, his body long dead.  Didn’t leave a lot of options for the sperm donor.  Anya did everything short of getting a court ordered DNA test to ensure Xander wasn’t involved.

Spike waited.  He was immortal for gods sake!  He had nothing to do but wait – even if patience was never his strong suit.  At least Riley was out of the picture. The Slayer would pop the brat out and then she’d be back to her hottie self.  And weren’t vulnerable women with children even easier to pick up?  Spike could wait.

Riley turned out to be an even bigger schmuck than Spike had first thought.  He *loved* Buffy.  He wanted to take care of her and the brat.  He even offered to marry her so the bun wouldn’t be a bastard.  Buffy declined the marriage offer, but they were still "dating".

Dating apparently didn’t include banging the pregnant chick. Spike hadn’t picked Riley’s putrid scent up on the Slayer since their reconciliation.

It was sickening.  He followed her around everywhere.  He even dragged her into his stupid commando club.  The initiative was thrilled with the prospect of joining forces with the Slayer.  The boy was trying to help her pick out baby names for Christ sake!  Every vampire had his limits.  Spike was well past reaching his.

Spike hated losing the Slayer to another male, but this was too insulting.  He did the only thing he could think of, he went tattling to his Sire.  Spike didn’t have any illusions about being able to take the Slayer away from Angel.  There was no contest.  She belonged to him.  A fact that did not keep Spike from nailing her, but he respected it in theory.  If Spike couldn’t have her then at least the big poof should.  Spike was used to losing women to Angel.  He'd done it for centuries.  Drusilla, the love of Spike’s life, had been his *only* when Angel didn’t want her.  Better the evil you know than the evil from Iowa.  He’d take Peaches over Fish Boy any night.

The fact Peaches might kill him for shagging the Slayer hadn’t figured into the equation until Spike was halfway through his diatribe.  To save his ass, he quickly followed his revelation of bedding the Slayer with the super whammy that she was preggers.  His angst loving faggot of a Sire was so confused he didn’t know what to do.  It also meant Spike didn’t lose any body parts.  He was, after all, very attached to his cock and hoped to be for quite some time.

"Your point in driving all the way here to tell me this?"  Angel asked through clenched teeth.

"Point?  The point you big nonce is that you need to go and get her!  Damn farm kid is crawling all over your woman!  He’s helping her pick out names for the little bastard.  Unless you want her giving birth to Fish-boy, junior – since it’s a boy – you had better do something quick!" Spike yelled in exasperation.  Angel was so painfully fucking dense at times.

"Why would my opinion have anything to do with it, William?  The child is Buffy’s, she has every right to make whatever decisions she feels are necessary for him,"  Angel hissed.

"You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!"  Spike got up from the couch he was sitting on and paced around the lobby of the Hyperion like a caged tiger.

"I left Buffy," Angel started, trying to control his anger, " ... I left Buffy so she could have a normal life with a normal man.  It sounds like that’s what she’s doing, regardless of how much you don’t like whatever-his-name-is."

"His name is Riley Finn and you bloody well better learn it.  If you don’t get off your ass, he’s going to be the man your pup calls daddy," Spike said calmly.  He’d played his trump card, now he’d watch the fallout.

"What do you mean *my pup*?" Angel asked far too calmly.  He even looked a little guilty.

"Oh, get off it, Peaches!  That brat is your issue and you know it."

"Spike, I’m a vampire," Angel retaliated.

"I didn’t say I know how he’s yours, I just know he is.  The Slayer does too."  Damn, that one got him.

"I thought you said Buffy hadn’t said anything about the baby except that he isn’t Riley’s.  How on earth can you think he’s mine?  How can you think Buffy thinks the same?  Surely nobody else thinks that,"  Angel said, not meeting Spike’s gaze.

Spike looked at his Sire for a long while.  He took out his pack of cigarettes and blatantly violated the clearly posted "no smoking" sign.

"Humans are phenomenally talented at ignoring the obvious," he said casually.  "The Slayer has never done anything wrong in her life.  At least not without giving your depressed ass a run for the money in brooding about it afterwards.  She is the definition of righteousness.  She volunteers at soup kitchens, loves kittens, and occasionally saves the world.  She sent you – the love of her life – to hell for the fate of humanity.  She doesn’t drink, smoke, lie, cheat, she is *the* fucking goodey-goodey."

"So?" Angel asked lamely.

"So you don’t think someone that on the moral straight and narrow would have a problem with getting knocked up?  Shouldn’t she have a problem giving birth to the child of some bloke she had a quickie with and whose name she didn’t catch?  The Slayer has not spent one second being ashamed of her condition.  She’s on fucking cloud nine.  She’s treating this baby like some special prize she was told she’d never have.  She didn’t waste one second wondering what to do when she found out she was pregnant.  Do you know what she did?  She went out and bought three hundred dollars worth of baby name books and what happens when you’re preggers books and how to raise well rounded children books.  Does that sound like a girl who is embarrassed by her predicament?"

Angel just looked at Spike.

"The way I figure, this kid *has* to be yours.  Like I said, I don’t know how.  But he’s yours.  Otherwise the Slayer would be bloody going insane.  She always wanted you, that together forever bullshit.  This way she gets it, *and* a baby that shouldn’t be possible."

"So if she’s so sure, why hasn’t she said anything to me?" Angel asked defiantly.

"Oh, what?  And have the kid join in on the fun of abandonment?  You’ve walked away from her how many times telling her it is for her own good?  Maybe she didn’t want to put the brat through that misery too.  Damn it Angelus, be a man!  Do not let that little prick be your son’s father!"

Angel left the room abruptly, headed for the liquor cabinet in his office.  He bolted the door and got completely shit faced.  Luckily all the holes he punched through the walls were interior walls so the sun didn’t fry his drunken ass.  Spike, meanwhile slept the sleep of the wicked in his Sire’s astronomically expensive sheets.

"Damn the nonce has taste."

Angel arrived in Sunnydale, Spike in tow, several hours after sunset the following Friday.  A quick stop at Giles’ place and several rounds of  "No I’m not evil again" and he was able to ascertain Buffy was at an end of the year frat party.

"Six months pregnant and she’s going to a frat party!  What the hell is she thinking?  Doesn’t she remember the last one?  The one where she was almost devoured by the giant snake!"  Angel fumed as he drove towards campus, once again with Spike playing sidekick.

"It’s Fish Boy’s frat.  He and all of his little Initiative knobshiners live in Lowell house.  No giant snakes in the basement of this one, just an anti-demon military complex," Spike informed him.

Angel gaped at his childer.  "You don’t see a problem with two room temperature guys like you and me walking in there to talk to the Slayer?"

"Relax, Peaches.  It’s a party, lots of civilians present, they won’t make a scene.  ‘Sides I went to one a few months ago and none of them even recognized me," Spike said nonchalantly.

Angel growled.

Buffy was seated on a couch between Professor Walsh and Riley.  She wasn’t feeling real great and hadn’t wanted to come to the party, but it was so important to Riley she had relented.  Putting on her best fake smile, she pretended to be having a good time.  She just couldn’t shake this weird feeling she was having.

"I really wish you would reconsider," Professor Walsh said to the Slayer.  "The information gained by monitoring your pregnancy could provide invaluable information to the Initiative."

Buffy crossed her arms protectively over her protruding belly.  Walsh thought some demons were nasty, just let her get a good look at a hormonally imbalanced Slayer with an extra side of maternal instinct.  Nobody was going to use her son as a lab rat.

 "No."

"Frankly, I had expected more from you, Miss Summers –"

"Professor Walsh," Riley interrupted his commanding officer.  "There were a few things Forrest and I need to speak with you about privately.  Honey, if you don’t mind excusing us ... " Riley said standing, waiting for Professor Walsh to rise.

"Certainly not," Buffy bit out.

Maggie Walsh shot her a disapproving glance but rose and walked into the next room.  As he went to follow, Riley gave her an apologetic look and shrugged his shoulders.  Buffy rubbed her temples.  It was getting worse.  Every day Walsh pushed a little harder, pried a little deeper.  Riley didn’t encourage it, but he did nothing to stop it.  That would be *insubordination*.

Buffy was the poster child for insubordination.  Just look at all the heart attacks she’d almost caused Giles.  And the Watcher’s Council didn’t bother throwing you in the brig.  They just called in a black ops teams to make you disappear.  Sometimes she just wished Riley could show a little more originality.

She cringed, that wasn’t fair.

She was just being bitchy because she was tired and bloated.  Not to mention just feeling "off".  That could have something to do with the seventeen extra pounds she was lugging around.  Gods, please don’t let me get any bigger, she thought.  At just over five feet tall, the "small" amount of weight she gained was already seriously affecting her mobility.  If she got any fatter Willow and Xander would have to roll her around campus.

Buffy smiled at the thought of being rolled around like a beach ball.  Her smile was quickly replaced.

"Oooofff!" she cried, her hand flying to her stomach.

The strange sensation she had been feeling all day just came sharply into focus, making her nauseous.  Junior also took that exact moment to kick her as hard as he could.  He must have felt it too.  Buffy closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm herself, gently rubbing her belly to do the same for the baby.

She opened her eyes and instinctively scanned the room.  As soon as her gaze hit the foyer, she quit breathing.

Riley really did have a few things he and Forrest needed to discuss with Professor Walsh.  He’d been saving them as a distraction in the event of a showdown between her and Buffy.  Lucky he always planned ahead.

Riley cringed.  The constant tension was almost unbearable.  His girlfriend and his commanding officer butted heads at every turn, neither one of them willing to give an inch.  The baby was only making it worse.  Walsh was hell bent on running tests on the super human Slayer and her unborn son.  The Slayer, however, wasn’t about to let anyone touch her.  The situation was only complicated by Buffy’s absolute refusal to discuss the baby’s paternity.  Riley didn’t know if she knew who the father was or not.  It didn’t matter.  He was going to prove he could be a good father.  And he would do everything he could to keep the baby safe, even from Professor Walsh.

Riley and Professor Walsh found Forrest playing pool with a couple of civilians.  They stepped aside into a small alcove to discuss a recent sighting of Hostile 17. Their impromptu meeting was cut short by Graham.

"Ma’am," Graham said to Professor Walsh, "we have a situation developing.  Two HST’s have entered the premises."

As Walsh turned towards the control room, Graham stopped her.  "There’s more.  Hostile 17 is one of them."

Buffy started breathing again, this time so quickly she was afraid she would pass out.  Angel was here.  In Sunnydale.  And he was staring right at her.  He didn’t look happy.  Angel crossed the crowded room and came to stand in front of Buffy.  She looked up at him with an expression of panic.

Angel almost felt bad.  He was upset, but he hadn’t meant to scare her.  His expression softened and he crouched on the balls of his feet in front of his mate.  Their gazes were level, their eyes locked.  Slowly Angel dropped his eyes to her perfectly rounded stomach.

Buffy took a deep breath and her eyes filled with tears.  Angel gently raised his hand and laid it across her belly.  The baby kicked.  A languid smile crossed Angel’s face.  The tears Buffy had been holding back streamed down her face.

Riley, Forrest and Graham searched the house from top to bottom but found no sign of any HST.  Neither could they find any sign of the Slayer.  Buffy wasn’t answering her cell phone or pager.  Riley and Graham took off in search of the Slayer.

Angel sat on the couch in Joyce’s living room.  His body was turned to face the pleasantly rounded woman seated next to him.

"What do you think they’re talking about in there?" Buffy asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

"Who knows?  Maybe she’s making him cocoa again,"  Angel offered.

Angel gently placed his hand on the Slayer’s belly.  The baby moved.

"He knows you’re his father," Buffy said quietly.

"I know," Angel answered in an equally subdued tone, staring at her stomach.

Buffy sighed.  This is what she missed so much about Angel.  She had just told him something completely unbelievable, that her unborn child was reacting to the proximity of his father.  It shouldn’t be possible.  There was no logical reason for it to happen.  But Buffy knew without a doubt that it was true.  And so did Angel.

Riley could never understand something of this nature.  Everyday brought her closer to that realization.  Buffy hadn’t wanted to face it.  She told herself there was no reason Riley should be able to take these freaky supernatural things in stride.  They were just in her head.

But they weren’t.  Faith switched bodies with her, only days after Buffy had discovered she was pregnant.  In her body Faith slept with Riley.  Riley never suspected.  Buffy still wondered if he believed her explanation of events.  She told herself it wasn’t fair to judge Riley for his actions.  How could he have known?

Some part of her knew the truth.  Angel would have known the difference.  And not because he was more attuned to freaky things.  He would have just felt it wasn’t Buffy.

She placed her hand on top of his and sighed deeply.

Riley and Graham had done a sweep of campus and found no sign of the Slayer.  Riley tried to relax.  Maybe she just got tired and went home.  Due to her pregnancy, Buffy was living with her mother.

Riley dialed Joyce’s phone number.

"How do you know?" Angel asked his mate.

"That he’s yours?" Buffy asked.

"Yes.  I’m supposed to be the only one that remembers."

"I thought I was having a nervous breakdown at first.  I had all of these super vivid dreams of a day I knew hadn’t happened.  I thought I was completely cracking up and then I found out I was pregnant. You know, irrefutable proof that it did happen," Buffy explained, not looking at him.

"Why didn’t you tell me?" he asked trying not to sound as deeply wounded as he was.

Buffy looked him directly in the eyes for a long time.  "Because I was angry.  You threw me away *again*.  I wasn’t being overly rational.  But I know how much it hurt when you left, and how much it hurt when my father left.  I couldn’t imagine doing that to my child intentionally.  I convinced myself no one would ever find out the truth."

"Do you want Riley to be his father?" Angel asked, needlessly holding his breath.

"Riley?  I thought maybe I did for a while.  Now, no.  Riley is a great guy, but I don’t love him.  There is so much about me, about this baby that he just can’t understand," Buffy said.

Angel took a deep breath.  "Do you want me to be his father?"

Buffy looked at Angel like he was an idiot child.  "You *are* his father," she said trying not to smile.

Angel couldn’t help it, he smiled stupidly at her.

"Buffy," Joyce called from the kitchen, "telephone."

"Take a message!" Buffy shouted back.

Joyce walked into the living room, regarding the couple with disapproval.  "It’s Riley, maybe you should take it."

Buffy glared at her mother but reached for the phone on the end table.  Joyce went back into the kitchen.

"Hello," Buffy said.

"Thank God Buffy!  I was so worried.  Where have you been?  Are you okay?  Why didn’t you answer your phone?" Riley shouted a mile a minute.

"Slow down," Buffy said calmly.  "I’m fine.  I didn’t answer my phone because I’m in the middle of something important."

"Important!  Buffy there were two HST’s sighted at the party and then you just disappear.  I’m coming over," Riley said, angry.

"No you’re not, Riley.  Please, just calm down.  We’ll talk about this later," Buffy said much more calmly than she felt.  She did not want Riley at her house right now.

"Buffy, what is so important that you can’t see me now?  I’m your boyfriend!" Riley asked, now more hurt than angry.

Buffy took a deep breath.  She didn’t want to have this discussion on the phone or in front of Angel.  "Riley, the baby’s father is here.  We have a lot of things to discuss."

There was a long silence on the other end of the line.  "Father?  I thought you said you didn’t know who the father was," Riley bit out tersely.

"I never said that.  You assumed because I wouldn’t tell you that I didn’t know," Buffy said.

"So what?  You recognized him at the party and decided to take him home for a second round?" Riley asked acerbically.

That made Buffy mad.  "Fuck you!  It wasn’t a one night stand!  I’ve known him since I was sixteen and we dated for a very long time!"

"Well if he’s so wonderful why aren’t you together?  Where has he been all this time?" Riley asked.

"Later, Riley.  We will talk about this later.  DO NOT COME OVER!"  Buffy said, hanging up the phone.

Angel looked at the Slayer.  "I didn’t mean to mess up your life again."

"Don’t worry, my life is in a constant state of chaos with or without you," Buffy said more harshly than she intended.

Angel winced.

"I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.  I want you in my life.  I want you in our son’s life," Buffy said, placing her tiny hand on his cheek.

"I love you," he said very quietly.

Buffy smiled, "I know.  I love you too."

Buffy and Angel were laying in her bed on their sides, Angel spooning her tiny body with his large frame.  It had taken a huge fight with her mother to allow their sleeping arrangments.  Buffy had quite seriously threatened moving out and never letting Joyce see her grandson if she refused to let his father sleep in Buffy’s room.  Joyce had eventually acquiesced but not without much grumbling.

"She just worries about you, Buffy.  She wants the best for you and the baby," Angel whispered quietly as he gently rubbed her stomach through the thin material of her nightgown.

"Yeah, well I wish for one moment that she could entertain the idea that you are what’s best for me," Buffy said bitterly.

"She knows how much pain I’ve caused you, she’s right to be overly cautious where I’m concerned," Angel countered sadly.

"That wasn’t you.  That was Angelus and besides that won’t happen again.  We’re not that stupid," Buffy answered in an equally sad tone.

"No it won’t," Angel answered definitely.

"Yeah, I mean ... I’m pregnant," Buffy blustered, "You’re probably totally grossed out by how huge and bloated I am, anyway."

Angel’s hand on her stomach stilled as he laid in stunned silence.  Buffy thought Angelus wasn’t an issue because he was repulsed by her body.  Gods had Cordelia actually managed to keep her yap shut?  Angel gently grabbed Buffy’s hips and pushed his very definite erection into the soft flesh of her ass.  Buffy gasped.

"I do not think you’re gross, Buffy," Angel whispered into her ear.

He slowly began kissing the exposed skin of her neck, gently running his hand up and down her arm.

"Angelus isn’t an issue," he explained, "because my soul is bound.  When the Oracles returned the day they didn’t put things back exactly right.  They let us keep our child.  And they kept the loophole in my curse."

"Oh," Buffy said, rather incoherently as Angel pushed the strap of her nightgown down her arm and began kissing her shoulder.

"I want you Buffy," Angel said.  "Is it okay?"

Buffy reached back with a trembling hand and caught the back of his head.  Turning her head she kissed him deeply, sucking desperately on his tongue as she ground her hips into his.

"Yes, it’s fine," she finally answered breathlessly.

Angel reached under the covers and ran his hand up the soft skin of her thigh and hip.  He pressed gentle kisses against the nape of her neck as he ran his hand under her nightgown and across the taut flesh of her round belly.  *His* child growing in her womb.  The thought made his cock even harder.  Angel quickly shed the soft sweatpants he was wearing.

Angel carefully worked her panties down her legs until she was completely bare to his touch.  He gently raised her leg and draped it back over his own thigh.  Buffy moaned as Angel’s fingers tenderly parted her nether lips and his index finger gently worked her clit.

It was wonderful, although not necessary.  She had been dripping wet since the second he ground his erection into her backside.  Two fingers ventured lower and gently delved into her tight passage.  Buffy moaned again.

"You are so beautiful, Buffy.  I will *always* want you," he said, his voice hoarse with lust and emotion.

"Now, please," Buffy begged quietly, pushing her hips back against his cock.

"Shhh," Angel quieted her.  "I just want to go slow.  I don’t want to risk hurting the baby."

"The baby will be fine, Angel.  Please," she begged again.

Angel groaned, almost coming at Buffy’s desperate plea.  It was probably a bit juvenile, but he absolutely loved it when she talked dirty and she knew it.  She had exploited that knowledge to her advantage on many an occasion.  He would deny her nothing.  He gently parted her thighs a bit wider and positioned his cock at her dripping entrance.  Slowly he sank into her scalding heat, stilling when he was embedded to the root.

Buffy and Angel both moaned quietly.  Angel’s hand once again caressed her swelling stomach.  Angel began a series of shallow thrusts.  Buffy began panting beside him.  Angel’s hand left her belly and caressed her clit again.  It was overwhelming.  It had been so long since he touched her last.  Buffy came quickly, her inner muscles gripping his cock.  Angel didn’t fare much longer, burying his mouth in the nape of her neck and moaning as he came inside his mate’s warm body.

"Wow," Buffy said as her breathing began to slow, "I never figured you for being into pregnant chicks."

"Buffy," Angel admonished. "I am not into pregnant chicks.  I’m into you.  And your body heavy with my child is the most erotic thing I could ever imagine, and believe me I do a lot of imagining you in erotic positions."

Buffy smiled and turned her head to kiss him tenderly.  She whimpered quietly as he withdrew his softening cock from her body and rolled her onto her back to kiss her more thoroughly.  She caressed his face with her hands.

"If you ever leave me again I will hunt you down and stake your ass without a second thought," Buffy said seriously.

"I know," Angel answered.

"I love you," Buffy said quietly.

"I know that too.  And I love you, Buffy, always," Angel said.

"I think I need a display of how much you love me," Buffy said in a very seductive tone.

"Oh really? And what was that I just gave you?" Angel asked a bit miffed.

"Oh honey, that was wonderful.  But, well, not exactly up to *your* standards," she said playfully.  "I mean, I could have gotten that from Riley."

Angel growled possessively, making Buffy even wetter than she already was.

"Did you?" Angel asked in a growl.

"Did I what?" Buffy asked innocently, gently stroking his hardening cock.

"Get that from Riley?" Angel bit out, trying to ignore her tiny hot hand on his erection.

"No," Buffy answered seriously.  "Not after I found out I was pregnant."

"But before?" Angel asked.

"Yes ... " Buffy said, stopping what she was going to say.

"And?" Angel asked, one eyebrow cocked.

"And whoever said size doesn’t matter had a very small penis," Buffy admitted, blushing.

"And?" Angel goaded her, bending his neck to suck on one of her sensitive nipples through the fabric of her nightgown.

"And he definitely didn’t have your stamina, and he didn’t like to ... ," Buffy trailed off.

"Didn’t like to what, baby?" Angel asked, looking at her.

"He didn’t like to taste me," Buffy said quietly.  "He said it was wrong for a man to do that."

Angel laughed, Fish Boy didn’t like to go down on Buffy.  His loss.

"He probably didn’t know what he was doing," Angel explained.

"Do you think it’s wrong?" Buffy asked Angel seriously.

"Baby, you know I love the way you taste," Angel said, smiling rather smugly.

And she did know, from experience.  Whenever they had been seriously dating, both before Angelus and even after Angel was back from hell, burying his head between the Slayer’s thighs was one of his favorite pastimes.  He loved eating Buffy out.  And she loved to let him do it.  And he was very, very good at it.  There had been nights when she had to beg him to stop.

"Lie so you’re parallel to the headboard and scoot to the edge of the bed, baby," Angel said, getting out of bed to kneel on the floor.

Buffy did as he said.  She scooted to the edge of the bed and sat there biting her bottom lip looking at him nervously.

"Why are you worried?  It’s not like we haven’t done this a thousand times, baby," Angel said, trying to calm her.

"I just ... I’m ... are you sure you don’t mind this?  I mean I look like a beached whale," Buffy said.

"Lie down, Buffy," Angel commanded, growling lightly.  He knew that sound excited her.

As Buffy laid back, Angel placed her thighs over his shoulder and bent forward, his nose a hair’s breadth away from her moist core.  He inhaled deeply.  He loved this smell, aroused Buffy.  Nothing else in the world smelled like it, like home.  He could also smell his own release on her and hear his son’s rapid heartbeat inside her womb.  Angel was in heaven.  Using both of his thumbs he spread her outer lips and licked her from bottom to top.  Buffy gasped and arched into him.

Angel continued licking in long unhurried strokes, delighting in the sound of her whimpers and the feel of her leg muscles flexing.  He smiled when he sensed Buffy grab one of the pillows and put it over her face to muffle her moans.  He concentrated his licks on her clit, bringing her to a quick hot peak.  He worked her down slowly and moved lower, concentrating on her grasping passage.

He could taste his seed inside her and reveled in the feeling of absolute possession.  Buffy was his.  He worked his tongue inside her passage, lapping up her abundant moisture.  It was covering his face and dripping down his chin.  Angel didn’t care, he loved the way she tasted.  He moved back up and tenderly sucked her clit into his mouth, suckling the little bud harshly.  He could feel Buffy building quickly to another climax.  He used two of his fingers to plunge into her passage as he continued to nurse.  Buffy came almost violently this time, trembling all over.  Angel slowly worked her down.

When he was sure she had calmed, he bent and placed a final gentle kiss on her mons and lowered her still weak legs to the floor.  Buffy rolled onto her side gently hoisted her cumbersome body up onto her hands and knees.  She turned so she was facing the headboard and leaned forward resting her head on her bent arms.  Her ass was raised seductively in the air, her legs spread.  It was a thoroughly wanton display to her mate.

"Buffy, maybe you’ve had enough for tonight," Angel said calmly from his position on the floor.

Buffy turned her head to look at him.  Her face was devoid of any emotion except unadulterated lust.  She enunciated very clearly and forcefully, "Fuck. Me. Now."

Angel’s cock had been hard as steel the whole time he had his face buried in Buffy’s pussy and he wasn’t about to be the vampire to tell a hormonally imbalanced Slayer ‘no’.  He quickly took up position kneeling behind her and slowly sheathed himself in her wetness.  The bed creaked as Angel began to thrust in and out of her hot body.  He gave a fleeting thought to the fact that Joyce had to know what was going on in her daughter’s room.  The thought quickly left as Buffy’s inner muscles clenched around his cock and she rotated her hips back against him.

Angel had been planning on drawing this round out, but Buffy had other plans.  She loved to push him and she knew just how to do it.

In a low tone she knew his vampiric hearing could sense just fine she began, "Angel, I love it when you fuck me.  Your huge cock is so hard, it feels so good inside of me.  I ache for you when you’re not here.  I touch myself and think about you, here, in this bed.  I lay on my back and spread my legs and play with my clit.  I pretend it’s you doing it.  I pretend you’re here with your fingers buried in my pussy."

She accented her words with rhythmic squeezing of her vaginal muscles.  Angel whimpered and came hard inside his mate’s willing body.  His seed coating her slick vaginal walls once again.  Angel was panting hard.  He leaned over Buffy’s body and rested his forehead between her shoulders as he calmed.  After several minutes he withdrew and helped Buffy back under the covers, spooning her again.

"That was bad, Buffy," he scolded playfully.

"You know you love it when I’m bad," she replied.

"I love you all the time," Angel said very seriously.

With that they snuggled under the covers together and drifted off to sleep.

The End

<< back