"Demons And Souls"

Author: Indie
Email: indiefic@hotmail.com

Laying on her side, Buffy awoke to the feel of hungry kisses across her upper back and shoulders while a firm hand gripped her hip. She could feel the sun had just set and despite the fact that she'd been asleep for the last eighteen hours, she was still tired - and grouchy. With a grunt she slapped the questing hand away and rolled completely onto her stomach, pulling a pillow over her head.

The low growl emanating from Angel snapped her wide awake, making all the hair on her body standing on end. He was pissed and she instinctively knew she was in trouble. She yelped as he tore the pillow and blankets from her body, firmly attaching his fanged out mouth to the nape of her neck, pinning her body to the bed. Buffy whimpered helplessly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, frantic to appease her Sire.

Slowly, Angel removed his mouth from her neck and moved off of her shaking form, laying beside her, still growling low in his chest. Hesitantly glancing at her Sire, Buffy noticed that although he still looked unhappy he was making no move to touch her. She raised her hand slowly to his chest, gently rubbing the hard contours of muscle. As she bend forward and replaced her hands with her mouth, the growl turned to a purr and Angel gripped the back of her head lightly.

Buffy wasn't sure why she was doing this, surely it was a vamp thing. Her Sire had wanted her, she had rebuffed him. Now she was scrambling to make it up to him before he exercised his right to kill her. She knew that this behavior went against her true nature. She was not naturally submissive, but then again he wasn't being as dominating as he could. There was nothing stopping him from simply taking her earlier while he had her pinned - nothing except his love for her, his consideration of her human soul. Of course, being pulled from a deep sleep to fuck Angel wasn't exactly a bad thing ...

Her mouth slowly moved lower, as she urged Angel onto his back. Running his fingers through her hair, he studied her intently. A tiny hand moved to gently grasp his painfully hard erection. Smiling, she began licking him like an ice cream cone, slowly, luxuriously. Now it was Angel's turn to whimper.

She had barely touched him and the head of his cock was already glistening with precum. Buffy wrapped her cold lips around the head and sucked gingerly. To her amazement, servicing him did not anger her. As his pleasure built, her did as well, until she was dripping with need. She slowly bobbed her head, trying not to choke as she took his enormous cock partly down her throat.

Pulling her mouth off of him, Buffy rolled onto her hands and knees, her head pillowing on her arms. She wiggled her ass invitingly, unwilling to question why such submissive behavior would be to pleasing to her. Angel was off his back and kneeling behind her before she could finish wiggling. He thrust forcefully into her clinging passage, throwing his head back and howling with the pure pleasure of the act. Beneath him, Buffy keened blissfully, pushing her hips back to meet his thrust.

Looking down at his newest childe, Angel began to thrust in and out of her body rapidly. She clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock and he knew he couldn't last very long. He resisted the urge to reach around her body and fondle her clit. Instead he leaned forward, blanketing her back with his chest.

He hadn't explained this part of vampiric relationships to Buffy ...

Beneath him, she shivered as he licked the cool skin of her neck, baring herself further to him. She pushed her hips back to meet yet another of his pounding thrusts, but moved her head submissively down and to the side, allowing her Sire to do as he pleased.

She didn't understand herself. She had always been attentive to Angel, always wanted him to be happy, but her current behavior went beyond a simple desire to please her lover. She was completely subservient to him, instinctively. She let him know without words that anything he desired from her was his for the taking.

Above her, Angel's licks became more persistent until he finally gave in and bit deeply into the flesh of her neck, nursing roughly. Buffy gasped as his fangs pierced her flesh but in a flash, white hot pleasure swept through her body. She whined and shook, convulsing in a violent orgasm around his cock, pressing her neck closer to his mouth.

Angle smiled around his bite. As with his other childer, his bite had sent her into orgasm. Still drinking from his mate, Angel let himself go, coming in uneven jerks, deep inside of Buffy. He pulled out of her, both with fangs and cock, watching as she slid down to lay on the bed, exhausted. He laid down on his side next to her, watching her closely. She did not roll over to meet his gaze.

"Why is it like that?" she asked, panting hard.

"You mean, why do you come when I bite you?" he asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"Yes."

"Because I'm your Sire."

"Is that the only reason?"

"Yes."

She rolled over, eyeing him warily. He hadn't warned her that feeding from her would affect her so profoundly and she was mildly irked by his omission. The fact that she took such pleasure from being forcibly dominated was deeply unsettling, yet she seemed to have no control over it. Mentally, she shied away from such behavior, but her body seemed to demand it in spite of her wishes. She needed to understand what was going on

Cautiously, she asked, "If another vampire bit me, would it be like that?"

Angel growled softly in warning, bristling at the very idea. "No one else will ever feed from you, Buffy."

She shivered. Every cell in her being was telling her to keep her eyes down, to offer her body to him again, to placate his anger in any way she could devise.

She didn't.

Against all better judgment and instinct, she raised her head to meet his gaze, willing herself not to look away. She may have been a vampire, but she was a Slayer first and she wasn't about to spend her life being some masochistic sex slave, living only for Angel's pleasure.

"That's not what I asked," she said calmly. "I asked if another vampire did bite me, would it feel the same. Is it the act? Or is it you?"

Angel's demon raged to be free. He wanted to beat his newest pup for daring to question him, for daring to speak to him as an equal. He wanted to fuck her again and drain her into unconsciousness. He did nothing. A century of denying his animal urges allowed Angel to regard Buffy calmly. He knew how hard it was for her to exhibit the behavior that was sending his demon into a rage. Her demon was most certainly screaming at her to cower before him, but she didn't. He marveled at her strength.

"The answer isn't that straight forward."

"So explain it to me ... please," she said, tacking on the last word because she realized how lenient he was being given their respective roles.

Angel pulled Buffy against himself, trying to reassure her that he understood her inner turmoil and that he supported her rebellious nature. She relaxed against his body, reveling in his support, knowing that demons or no that this exchange was between their souls.

"You find pleasure when I feed from you because I am your Sire. Your demon, regardless of it's lack of personality still guides you, more than you can possibly understand right now. Your demon finds absolute joy in being dominated by me and in allowing me to take sustenance from your body."

"And if another vamp bit me?"

"It would depend."

"On what?"

"On the intention in biting you. Vampire relationships are largely about domination and submission, but that is usually only mutually pleasurable in strong family relationships. You find joy in my domination because I am your Sire. If another vamp outside our family bit you, your reaction would depend largely on what he or she was trying to accomplish with it."

"So, I wouldn't necessarily enjoy being dominated by a more powerful vampire?" she asked, curious for any insight he could provide into her nature.

"You would acknowledge the domination of a more powerful vampire, defer to his or her wishes or needs, but enjoy ... no. Probably not. There would be nothing inherently pleasurable in submitting to a stronger being, simply because they were stronger."

"But family is different?"

"Yes, however, in this family I am the eldest. With the Master and Darla gone, no other members of the Order of Aurelius come close to matching my age. There are no other vampires in our family that could dominate you."

Buffy took in what he said, but she knew there were still subjects he was not touching on. He may have been the eldest, but she wasn't his only childe.

"Not even Spike?" she asked cautiously.

Angel stilled. That wasn't really something he wanted to think about. Spike, Penn, even Dru for that matter, would technically be dominant over Buffy as her older siblings. Her instinct would dictate she submit to them as she would submit to her Sire. Of course, he could simply forbid them to do so, but it was possible that none of them would have regard for his dictates.

"My older childer would technically be dominant over you, yes," he admitted reluctantly. "Though they cannot claim you without my permission. *Which* will *not* be granted, mind you."

Buffy's brow furrowed as she struggled to understand. "But, hypothetically, if Spike did bite me ..."

"Buffy!" came the strangled growl from Angel.

She looked at him, her bottom lip protruding in a pout. "I'm not trying to make you crazy. I just need to understand."

Angel sighed loudly, rolling his eyes towards the ceiling, as if beseeching help which would never arrive. "I know, Love," he said quietly, willing himself to be patient. "The short of it is *yes*. If Spike bit you in some alternate reality where I would allow it, you would probably experience pleasure similar to what you do for me. The same with Penn and even with Dru."

It was a cheap shot and he knew it.

Buffy made a face. "Dru?"

"Yes, Dru," Angel clarified. Hopefully her aversion at the idea of orgasming from Drusilla's bite would keep her from pondering the thought of sex with his other childer as well, especially the peroxide blonde.

"Then, it is you, and not the bite itself that does it," she said. It was really more of a question.

"Once again, yes and no. Bloodplay is big in vampire relationships. *If* you ever had another vampire lover it would be feasible that you would feed from each other and that it would be intensely pleasurable. But it wouldn't be the automatic response that you have with me. Further, if a more dominant vampire outside the family bit you simply to assert his or her dominance odds are it would simply be painful."

Angel eyed her warily, waiting for her to come up with more questions that made him want to lock her in a room away from the rest of the world forever. The idea of Buffy with another vampire, even one of his childer - especially one of his childer - made him want to kill. He was also busy trying to quell the desire to punish her simply for suggesting such a thing.

To his surprise, no more questions seemed forthcoming. Buffy's brow was still furrowed as she pondered the things he had said, not look at him.

"Okay." she said finally, resting her head on his chest.

Angel sighed and wrapped his arms around her tiny frame. They had a long way to go before their relationship was stable and her constant fixation on Spike wasn't making it any easier.

The End

<< back