"Into The Fold"

Author: Indie
Email: indiefic@hotmail.com

In late afternoon Spike woke, but did not open his eyes. He felt at peace, nestled snugly between the two bodies on either side of his own, both with an arm thrown protectively over him. Home. He was home for the first time in over a century. Pinned to his Sire's cool, muscled chest, he knew he belonged here.

He opened his eyes and found Buffy staring at him. She'd been watching him for some time, aware that he was awake. The sheet had ridden down as they slept the day away, now pooling around her hips. He stared at her breasts and she allowed it without comment.

He reached out a hand, gently running the pads of his fingers over one of her nipples. Again she did not attempt to stop him, rather arching into the contact. Angel was still asleep. Spike knew without even glancing at him that he would sleep until sunset. His Sire had always been a heavy sleeper.

His loss.

Without a word he pulled Buffy to him and then rolled their bodies so he was on top of her, his hips cradled in her own. He did not enter her, for the moment content with mere contact. He braced his weight on his forearms and stared down at her. Why had she done this? He knew without a doubt that his presence in his Sire's bed was due to her machinations. Angel would do anything for his little golden princess, even bring his bastard demon childe home. But what she had done still didn't answer why she had done it. Spike decided at the moment he really didn't care what her motives were.

She was wet, he could smell her, feel her moisture as it seeped out of her and into his own pubic hair. She turned her head, shooting a speculative glance at the sleeping Angel. Slowly, her head turned back to Spike and he gave her a wicked grin. With a quick rock of his hips he was inside her. Buffy's head rolled back into the pillow as she arched her back at the invasion, biting her lip to keep from crying out.

Staring at her passively the whole time he began to rock in and out of her. She spread her thighs wider to accommodate his movements, intentionally clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles around his cock. Spike had totally forgotten the joy in fucking one of his Sire's women. The insolent whelp inside him sang for joy at the very idea. But that wasn't the only pleasure to be had. The former Slayer had obviously been trained well by Angel. Spike's bid to stay passive was quickly out the window as he bent to tangle his tongue with hers.

She met all of his movements with unabashed ardor. She pushed her hips up into his to meet his thrusts, offered her tongue to him, willingly, gleefully almost. Buffy felt her orgasm approaching and as was habit with Angel, she turned her head, baring her neck to her lover. Spike paused a moment, staring in shock at her movements. He didn't hesitate long, his fangs lengthening as he lunged for her neck.

He never made it.

Angel wasn't anywhere near as asleep as the two involved forms had been hoping he was. He didn't hurt Spike, merely grasped him by the hair at the base of his skull, preventing him from sinking his fangs into Buffy.

"No," Angel ordered, his voice conspicuously devoid of fury.

Spike's movements had ceased the moment Angel grabbed him, but with the gently spoken command, both he and Buffy turned their heads to look at him. Amazingly enough he wasn't breathing fire. Spike and Buffy both knew that it was his right to punish them both for this. They hadn't asked permission. Spike bowed his head as Angel released him. He wanted to get out of this, and get off. His options were limited.

"Sire, may I fuck your newest childe?" he asked, not meeting Angel's gaze.

Angel laughed. "It's a bit late to be asking that, Boy."

Spike bit his lip. He tried again, "Sire, may I finish fucking your newest childe?"

"Yes," Angel said, leaning back on the pillows to watch. Buffy and Spike's eyes both went wide at his strange mood. But they weren't about to wait for him to change his mind. Settling for merely pulling the flesh of her neck between his blunt teeth, Spike began to pound into Buffy. She mewled, arching up into his thrusts.

It was too much for the youngest member of their trio. The eroticism of being fucked by Spike while Angel watched sent her body into convulsions as her orgasm washed through her. Spike's eyes nearly crossed at the sensation of her internal muscles rippling around his cock. Mere moments later he was coming violently inside her, howling through his teeth and biting down hard enough to leave pronounced bruises on her neck. Laying on top of the former Slayer, Spike panted hard.

Angel watched the entire scene without comment. He would have been totally passive, unreadable if it weren't for his erection jutting up, tenting the comforter.

"Buffy," he commanded.

Pushing Spike off of her so that he lay on his back next to Angel, Buffy rose to her hands and knees and crawled between her Sire's legs. Spike watched as she carefully pulled the comforter back, baring Angel's cock to her questing hands and mouth. Spike was somewhat impressed as the teenager took his Sire's monstrous cock to the root without hesitation. Most whores wouldn't be able to do that.

Angel lay back, simply letting Buffy pleasure him for long minutes. She didn't tire, eagerly sucking him down, licking, caressing as her hands caressed his cock and sac. Spike was staring at the display outright, nothing like live porno to brighten up an otherwise boring afternoon in Sunnydale. He was somewhat shocked when his Sire snaked his hand around the back of his head, this time bringing Spike face to face with him and then mashing their mouths together.

Spike's body surged powerfully with lust, his cock snapping to full hardness at the contact. He moaned uncontrollably as his Sire's extremely talented tongue caressed the inside of his mouth while his fingers played along the nape of his neck. How had he forgotten this? Forgotten the absolute bliss of being with his Sire like this. He'd spent decades being fucked by this man and never tired of it. He now remembered why. Angel was a phenomenal lay.

Angel let out a small growl. Without question, Buffy pulled away from his cock and Spike rolled over onto his stomach, smashing his own stiff cock between himself and the mattress. Reaching into the nightstand for lube, Angel liberally coated his cock and fingers. Spike moaned at the rough invasion of his Sire's talented digits. They worked inside him, loosening the tight ring of muscles. It had been almost a year since Angelus' last stint of freedom and Spike's ass had returned to it's normal state in his absence.

Buffy moved out of the way as Angel rose to kneel between his eldest childe's legs. He urged Spike up onto his hands and knees, spreading the cheeks of his ass as he pushed the head of his cock against the tight ring of muscles. Buffy stared on in awe as Angel slowly buried his cock inside of her sibling. Both of the males hissed in pleasure as Angel's sac slapped against Spike's ass.

Laying back on the pillows, Buffy fingered herself as she watched. Angel glanced at her, deciding he could put her to work.

"Buffy, lay on your back under Spike with your head between his legs," Angel ordered.

She did as directed and before she was completely settled, Spike had his face buried in her dripping cunt. Buffy gasped, but quickly went to work on the peroxide blonde's turgid cock dangling just above her face. Satisfied that everyone was going to get off, Angel began to move within his childe.

Gods Spike was tight, Angel tried to go slow at first, knowing his childe was out of practice but the sensation was too much. In short order he was pounding in and out of the younger male. In the back of his mind, Buffy's shout of release registered and he growled in pleasure.

Abandoning Spike's cock, Buffy moved farther between the blonde's legs, arching up to lick Angel's sac as he fucked her older sibling. Angel was overwhelmed. In a swift movement he grabbed Spike's shoulders, pulling him back so he was kneeling on the bed, his back pressed tightly against his Sire's chest as Angel's cock was buried deeply inside of him. Angel bit deeply into his childe's neck, drawing powerfully on his eldest's rich blood. His entire being exploded in bliss as the first taste. It was so distinctive, so different from Buffy's blood which was flavored with her former Slayer status. He was purring as he came in Spike, his hips jerking uncontrollably with his release.

Spike's mouth opened in a silent cry, his cum arching onto Buffy's stomach as the sheer eroticism of his Sire's bite alone sent him careening into the abyss. Angel removed his fangs from Spike's neck and then pulled his softening cock free from his childe's body, allowing the blonde to sink to the mattress next to Buffy.

The former Slayer was laying very still, carefully watching the interplay between her Sire and sibling. She gasped in delight as Angel bent forward, kneeling above her in a sixty-nine position as he licked Spike's emission from her taut belly. His licks and caresses were teasing and soon she was whimpering and writhing beneath him, desperate for more contact.

Angel abruptly broke off the contact, kneeling above her again. He urged her to sit and then pulled her backwards against his body so that her back was pressed firmly into his chest. He maneuvered her legs so she was straddling him and then quickly lifted her up and dropped her down on his once again stiff cock. Buffy groaned in pleasure. Spike had been wonderful, but he wasn't her Sire. Grasping her hips, Angel guided Buffy's movements on his body as he clamped his teeth down on the nape of her neck. His childe shuddered with the contact.

Spike was exhausted, but watching the other two go at it, he was beginning to feel left out. He positioned himself so that his head was between their spread knees. Leaning forward he began to lap at Buffy's clit while his Sire fucked her. Buffy's hips surged forward at the contact and Spike took pity on her, drawing her tender bud into his mouth and sucking until she exploded yet again.

Angel held his childe's limp form against himself tightly, still pounding into her in search of his own release. He moaned around his bite on the back of her neck as Spike moved lower, lapping at his Sire's cock where it slid in and out of Buffy's replete body. With a loud grunt, Angel came, pouring himself into Buffy's still grasping cunt.

The three exhausted lovers eventually found their way back under the covers, Angel laying in the middle of the bed with Spike and Buffy on either side, their two blonde heads pillowed on his broad chest. In turn, he kissed each of his childer deeply. Slashing open his tongue on one of his fangs, Angel allowed each of them to nurse sleepily on his rich blood as they drifted off to sleep.

The End

<< back