"His Sire's Childe"

Author: Indie
Email: indiefic@hotmail.com

Buffy couldn't place the odd sound that had woken her.  It was a wet slurping noise.  Blinking her eyes to clear her vision, she pulled the bedcovers back from her head. Angel's back.  Angel's perfect, muscled, beautifully tattooed back.  Why was he sitting up in bed?  She pushed her nude body into a sitting position and froze.

Sitting on the bed with his legs draped over the side, Angel had his hands gently resting on either side of Spike’s head.  The younger vampire was naked, the leather cuffs and chains from the previous evening gone.  He was kneeling between his sire's spread legs voraciously sucking Angel's huge cock.  Buffy squeaked, her eyes frozen wide open. Without turning his head to look at her, Angel removed one of his hands from where it was guiding the movements of his childe's head and wrapped it around Buffy's waist, pulling her closer.  She couldn't look away as a tingling sensation began low in her belly.

Usually expressionless, Spike’s face was now a mask of pure bliss.  He moaned as Angel grunted, shoving his cock farther down his well practiced throat.  Spike didn't miss a beat, expertly sucking and licking until Angel's roar of completion shattered the still of the room.  Buffy watched awestruck as Spike's throat muscles contracted, the peroxide blonde gleefully swallowing every drop of his sire's cum.

As Angel's softening cock slipped from his mouth, Spike glanced at Buffy and then back down at the floor.  The slayer shivered.  Spike’s expression of raw hunger and unsated lust shocked her to the core, and much to her surprise, heightened the growing ache between her legs.

In a display of his characteristic insolent behavior, Spike dared to address his sire without permission. "She'll never be able to take your cock like me."

Angel's replete expression vanished in less than a slayer’s heartbeat.  His blow sent Spike flying backwards into the far wall, blood gushing from his nose and split lip. Buffy rose up on her knees, her body instantly preparing for a fight that would never materialize.

After crumpling against the far wall, Spike made no further movement.  He didn't even flinch as Angel grabbed him by the throat and flung him onto the bed, close to Buffy.  Spike's upper body was draped across the mattress, his knees resting on the floor.  He didn't move a muscle as Angel walked up behind him.

Leaning forward over his childe's body, Angel grabbed the back of his neck in one hand.  This time Spike did flinch, his eyes scrunching shut under the pressure of Angel's grip.  Angel leaned his head in close to his childe so his lips were almost touching his pup’s ear.

"I did *not* give you leave to speak, Boy!"

Nodding frantically, Spike did not dare to speak again, even if it was to beg for his unlife.  Pulling his childe's entire body up on the bed next to Buffy, Angel turned him over on his back. He moved the grip on his neck from his nape to his throat, unwilling to relinquish the control hold.  Spike made a small gasping noise, but did not open his eyes as his sire began to lick away the blood from his injured face.  The wounds were already closed, and soon his face was its usual alabaster pale.

His anger had been largely for show and Angel eventually abandoned his hold on Spike's neck.  Scooting down the blonde’s body, the elder vampire knelt between his childe's legs.  Spike opened his eyes to look at his sire. Anticipating his intention, Spike put his hands under his own knees, pulling them back towards his shoulders and apart, opening himself up for Angel.

At the sight his now supplicant childe presented, Angel growled, a sound of deep rumbling appreciation.  His once softening cock throbbed back to full tumescence.  Angel looked from Spike to Buffy, who was sitting stock still, reminiscent of a deer in the headlights.

"Hand me the tube on the night stand," he directed the slayer.

Coherent enough to process the order, Buffy stretched over Spike's body towards the nightstand to retrieve the tube.  As she moved, her belly brushed against Spike’s face and she felt his tongue snake out to lick her sensitive flesh.  She almost jumped at the contact, her body warring between the need to flee and spiraling desire.

After procuring the tube, she handed it to Angel, and watched as he squeezed some lube onto his hand and liberally coated his cock.  She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"You're going to . . ." she squeaked, unable to finish the sentence.  "To him?"

Angel smiled at his lover.  This was going to be fun.  How had he forgotten her youth?  It was no shock that her physical relationship with the soldier boy left her unprepared for this, for his tastes.  He was going to love initiating her.  The young commando had obviously been into vanilla sex.  Angel certainly wasn't into vanilla sex.  The more depraved the better.  His sexuality had so many kinks even his peroxide blonde childe hadn’t experienced all of them . . .yet.

"Yes," he purred, "I'm going to fuck him.  After his little outburst earlier I should just fuck him dry, let him tear.  He's playing nice now, being the proper little submissive bitch he is.  So, I won't hurt him too much . . .for now."  Looking at Spike he asked, "You want to be fucked, don't you, Bitch?"

"Yes, Sire," came the moaned response from his childe.

Buffy couldn't even think.  Angel was going to fuck *another guy* in front of her.  And Spike wanted it!  Her body began to shake under the torrent of conflicting emotions and needs.

Sensing the confusion in his youngest lover, Angel decided he needed to do something before she bolted.  Maybe introduce her to a little of her own darkness.  He knew she'd enjoy this if she could just get past her reservations.

"Buffy!" he snapped, jolting her from her frantic thoughts.  "Turn around and grab the headboard."

To her own shock, Buffy obeyed his commanding tone without hesitation. Rising up on her knees, she turned around and grabbed the carved headboard, her back to Angel.

"Now straddle Spike's head."

Buffy swallowed hard, her thighs shaking as she moved her body over Spike's head. As she felt her inner thighs brush against his hair, she closed her eyes tightly shut, trying to pretend this wasn't really happening.

"Now let him eat you."

Two deep breaths and Buffy lowered her body until her pussy came into contact with Spike's face.  She was scared by the fact that she was willingly engaging in this.  But as his cold tongue came into contact with her warm flesh Buffy felt her reservations begin to melt.  He buried himself in her folds, expertly licking, sucking and nipping at her. Horrified, Buffy realized this felt good, really good.  Before she could stop herself, she moaned aloud, grinding herself down more on Spike's talented mouth.

"I knew you'd like this, Buffy," Angel purred.

Buffy blushed, too ashamed to answer but she didn't stop grinding on Spike's face, giving thanks to a thousand different gods that vampires didn't need to breathe.  She felt rather than heard Spike moan underneath her, his body shifting.  She knew Angel was entering his childe.  Rather than disgusting her as she would have thought, the idea now enflamed her and, as Spike bit down gently on her clit, she erupted in her first orgasm.

Watching the love of his life's body writhe in front of him, Angel couldn't stop himself from slamming forward, violently burying himself inside his childe.  He began thrusting hard, pulling almost all the way out of Spike's body and then slamming back in until his sac slapped against Spike's ass.  Angel knew his childe was enjoying this immensely, one glance down showed the precum dripping from the younger vampire's cock.

In a rare display of generosity towards his youngest childe, Angel reached down and began to pump Spike’s large cock in time with his own thrusts.  The blonde bucked back against him hard, intensifying the efforts of his mouth as well. Angel purred as Buffy's body shook with her second release.

Unable to take anymore, Buffy moved, kneeling on the bed next to Spike, attempting to catch her breath.  When she had calmed a bit she raised her head to watch Angel fuck his childe.  It was an amazing sight, their two perfect pale bodies slamming into each other in a well practiced rhythm, Angel's large hand pumping Spike's cock.

Angel silently motioned her forward and when she responded, he gently cupped the back of her head, urging her mouth towards Spike's rampant erection.  Buffy obeyed eagerly, licking and sucking the blonde vampire's throbbing cock.  Spike moaned deeply, coming almost the second Buffy's unbelievably hot, wet mouth touched the tip of his cold cock.  To his surprise the slayer willingly swallowed his cum.

Angel was unable to hold himself back any longer as he watched Buffy swallow his childe's dead seed.  He pushed forward in several more jerky thrusts as he emptied himself inside Spike.  After several long moments, he pulled his softening cock from his childe's body, urging the boy's legs down on the bed.  At his direction, the three of them burrowed beneath the covers, Angel flanked on either side by Buffy and Spike, their two heads pillowed on his chest.

A sudden knock on the door to Angel’s suite interrupted their post-coital bliss.

"Angel!" came Cordelia's annoyed shout.

"Oh gods!" Buffy said, trying to bury herself under the covers, mortified that Cordelia would walk in and catch the three of them in bed.

"Don't worry," Angel assured his young lover.  "She won't come in.  She made the mistake of barging in here one afternoon when I was disciplining Spike.  I don't think I could pay her to come in here again."

Against his chest, Spike chuckled.  "If she thought that was bad, she should have come back the next night."

Angel laughed at his childe's comment, rising from the bed and slipping on a pair of black slacks and a shirt.  He padded out of the bedroom and through the small kitchenette towards the front door leaving Buffy and Spike alone.  Hearing the outer door to the suite close, Buffy and Spike assumed Angel must have gone downstairs with Cordelia.  They looked at each other hesitantly.  Buffy finally broke the silence.

"Why are you doing this?"

Spike strained, listening for any sound of his sire before venturing to speak. "Doing what?"

Buffy just stared at him in disbelief.  "Staying here.  Letting Angel chain you up, knock you around."

Spike laughed soundlessly.  "Because I like it."

Her look of disbelief became even more pronounced.  "I thought you hated Angel.  Now you *like* him beating the crap out of you?"

"What?  That?  Those were just love taps, Slayer.  If he'd been mad I wouldn't be able to walk right now."

"So you like him hitting you . . .and . . ." her voice became even more hushed, "*fucking* you?"

"Yes, Luv.  I like all of it.  And so do you."

Buffy was horrified.  "What!"

"Oh, don't get your knickers in a wad.  I like it, yes.  He ties me up, fucks me, beats me, and I love it.  So do you, or you wouldn't still be here.  He wants you here, yes. He'll do anything he can to keep you here.  He'll tell you he's in charge.  Truth is he has power only because you let him have it.  You're a goddamn slayer.  You think you'd let any other vamp 'sides him do half the shit he did to you?  No way.  You like it, Princess.  Accept it."

Buffy just stared at him, mouth agape as she processed everything he'd just said. It couldn't be true, could it?

"Why won't you talk to me when he's around?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Because he hasn't told me I can."

"And you just accept it?  You just follow his rules," she snorted.  "That doesn’t really seem like your style."

"I said earlier that *you* have a choice, Luv.  You're his bloody fucking soul mate or something.  If you tried to leave, he'd try to stop you, but he would *never* hurt you, not really, anyway.  He wouldn’t do anything you couldn't handle.  *Me* on the other hand, I belong to 'im.  I'm his bitch, like it or not. No choice in the matter.  I don't do what he says and he'll fucking kill me.  Just so happens I kind of like being his bitch.  At least when he's not being a total bloody poof.  Glad to see your presence hasn't sent him spinning back into nancy boy mode."

Their conversation was cut short by Angel opening the suite door.  After returning to the bedroom he shed his clothes and crawled into bed between his lovers.

"Where'd you go?" Buffy asked.

"Giles was on the phone downstairs.  Cordelia didn't transfer it up here because she can eavesdrop when I'm talking in my office."

"What did he want?"

"To know when you're coming home."

"Oh.  What did you tell him?"

"I said you weren't."

Buffy didn't question Angel's assertion, she simply laid her head down on his chest, accepting for now that she would do as he said.  She belonged to him.

The End

<< back