"Discovery"

Author: Indie
Email: indiefic@hotmail.com

"I am *never* going to figure this out!" Buffy said in frustration, slamming the algebra text book shut.

Riley laughed in genuine amusement.

"What's so funny?" the Slayer asked, scowling at her tutor.

"You are," he said.  "Buffy, you're such an overachiever."

"Huh?"

"This stuff is difficult, even for people who study it regularly.  You said it's been years since you looked at a math book.  You're too hard on yourself.  It's going to take some time for you to pick this up but you're doing just fine."

"I feel like a moron," she said dejectedly.  "This stuff might as well be Chinese for all I understand."

"You don't have to master it, Buffy.  You just have to understand enough to pass a simple test. Study with me for a few weeks and you won't have a problem at all."

Buffy narrowed her eyes at her companion.  She wanted to find some insincerity in his pep talk but there wasn't any.  He really seemed to think she was going to do okay with this algebra stuff.  Her scowl eventually faded into a smile.

"All right *Professor* Finn, I'll take your word on it for now."

"Good," he said smiling broadly.  "I’m going to make sure you pass this test."

Buffy's mood sobered a bit and she sat up on her side of the booth at the Espresso Pump.  "Riley, thank you so much for taking time to do this.  I know you must be busy."

"Don't worry about it," he said, stuffing some notebooks back in his backpack.  "I have a lot of extra time right now.  Professor Walsh hasn't assigned any papers yet so I don't have to spend hours grading.  Which is great because I can go to Cordelia's party tonight completely guilt free."

Buffy cringed.  "Oh yeah, Cordy's party.  I keep trying to forget about it."

Riley's brow furrowed.  "Why are you dreading it?  I thought you'd be looking forward to a chance to cut loose a bit.  Cordelia says you have a pretty stressful job."

"Job ... oh, yeah, job.  Yeah, it's totally stressful."

"So why wouldn't you welcome a chance to kick back?"

"It's not that," she said trying to explain herself.  "I just have a problem with being around lots of people, especially ones I don't know."

"Just look at it as a great opportunity to make new friends."

"Yeah," Buffy smirked.  "I'll do that."

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll be there to make sure you do fine."

Buffy smiled, but she was secretly hoping he wouldn't adhere too closely to his statement.  Angel was going to be at the party as well, and he would undoubtedly not appreciate Riley keeping too close an eye on his girlfriend.  Not that Riley was aware she had a boyfriend ...

Buffy was walking back from the UC Sunnydale campus library where she and Riley had been studying.  It was still early afternoon, meaning that Cordelia would probably still be out making last minute arrangements for the party.  Deciding that since she'd be tied up for the evening that she should go check in with her Watcher, the Slayer steered herself towards Giles' apartment.

He, as usual, grilled her on her daily schedule.  He seemed pleased that she'd found someone to help her with math.  Sad as it was, between himself, Oz, and Angel, none of them were even remotely adept at algebra.  He hoped that with a new tutor, Buffy would gain additional confidence in her academic ability.

Buffy doubted that Giles was too pleased when she divulged that her next stop was the mansion.  He gave her The Look, but didn't say anything.  She was fairly certain he didn't outright disapprove of Angel, it was just some sort of fatherly overprotective reflex.  He thought Angel was too old for her, and then there was the whole vamp angle.  But he truly liked Angel, often times it seemed the two of them spoke their own language.  They were both such history geeks at times it scared Buffy.

As Buffy was leaving, Oz entered the apartment.  Displaying his trademark ability to say a million things without saying anything, Oz assured the Slayer he would be at the party later that evening.  Buffy had been unaware that his band, Dingoes was planning on performing.  Saying her goodbyes, she left, leaving Giles glaring at her back.

Larry grunted loudly as he was slammed, face first, into the concrete wall.  He staggered back several steps, fighting to remain conscious.  He fumbled in his pocket for the cross he always carried and managed to hold it in front of himself with wobbling arms.

Willow laughed wickedly, knocking the cross away with a flick of her wrist.  "Larry," she tsked, "you should know better than that."

Fear was evident on the former jock’s features as he tried to scramble towards the door.  Willow caught him easily, pushing him roughly to the floor as she straddled his waist, pinning his hands above his head.

As her fanged mouth opened and descended towards his neck, Larry let out a strangled cry.

Angel should have been terrified.  An intruder was in his lair, while he was mostly asleep and therefore off guard.  It was definitely a predator.  He felt her slink into his bedroom.

The Slayer.

Any vamp who with intentions on staying undead would have been preparing for one hell of a fight.  He didn't.  He was playing possum, trying to keep his body as still as possible, but as she slithered under the covers with him, he couldn't keep from smiling.

"You're awake, I see," Buffy said, curling up next to him and pillowing her head on his bare chest.

She loved his chest.  She would probably love the rest of him too, but so far his naked chest was all she'd seen.  They spent the night together a lot but he always slept in a pair of loose cotton pants.

He didn't answer her, at least not with words.  He simply rolled over so he was crouched over her and kissed her soundly.

When he finally pulled back he noted, "You're up awful early.  It's not even three and you're dressed for going out."

"’For going out'?  I've been out.  I've been up for *hours*," she said dramatically.  "Studying algebra until I sweat blood."

Angel frowned, rolling off of his little blonde goddess and laying on his side next to her, his arms wrapped snugly around her frame.  "I forgot about your study session," he said, almost growling.

She smacked him on the arm, hard.  "We've talked about this, Angel.  I'm not interested in Riley.  He's helping me with math since you can't.  If you want to blame someone, blame yourself.  If you'd spent a few decades embracing algebra and I wouldn't have to hang out with Riley."

Angel gave her a sullen look but decided this conversation wasn't leading anywhere productive, so he changed tactics, burying his head in her chest.  Buffy shrieked and then giggled as his placed ticklish kisses along her collar bone and throat.  Deciding that if this was a game, that she wanted to be the victor, the Slayer rolled their intertwined bodies until she was straddling her opponent.

Angel didn't try to move her off of himself.  She grinned wickedly down at him.  "I won!"

"Sure you did," he answered sarcastically.

She frowned at him.  "What do you mean?  I’m on top."

"Yeah, but if that's where I wanted you, how did you win?" he asked grinning evilly.

Her brow furrowed, "Why would you want me on top?"

The evil grin on his face wasn't going anywhere.  Slowly he moved his hands until they rested on her hips.  He proceeded to push her down his body until their pelvises met.  They both gasped as she rocked on his very stiff cock.

Panting, Angel explained, "*That* is why I wanted you on top."

Buffy's eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip.  She didn't know how he did this, but he always did.  One second they'd be playing around or even patrolling or something else serious and then a second later they'd be in some deliciously wicked position and neither of them could manage to catch their breath.

This particular position, however, was one they hadn't been in yet.  Buffy decided she liked it.  Opening her eyes to look down at Angel's face, she deliberately ground her crotch gently into his hardness.  His eyes closed and he threw his head back as sensations overwhelmed him.  She loved this, loved that she could make him beg or whine, loved that she had power over this amazing being.

She continued to rock easily back and forth, but she needed more.  She didn’t want to hurt him but the pressure wasn't enough.  A needful whine escaped her lips.  Somehow Angel knew what she needed.  He always knew.  He grabbed her hips and ground her down hard on his body as he thrust up to meet her.  She yelped at the sensation, covering his hands with her own as he continued to move her on his body.

He moved her in long even strokes, tilting her hips so his hardness hit her in the most delicious spots.  Buffy couldn't think, couldn't talk.  She was hot all over, sweat was beading on her upper lips.  That wasn't the only wetness.  She was afraid she would soak through her panties and the cotton leggings she wore as he continued to rub against her.  He didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't mind.

Buffy felt all tingly everywhere, like she was on the edge of a wave, but couldn't tip over.  She whined again and one of Angel's thumbs moved to stroke her between her legs, applying pressure right where she needed it the most.  Buffy's body tensed, stilling completely and then convulsed in waves of pleasure as she chanted his name over and over.  She'd never experienced anything like it before, she was completely wiped out.

Angel, however, was not.  As she succumbed to exhaustion, he rolled their bodies again so that she was underneath him and kept rubbing against her.  Buffy instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her pelvis up to meet his thrusts.  She was startled as he let out a loud roar, jerking unevenly against her body and then collapsed on top of her.  He didn't rest there for long, afraid of smashing her tiny body.  As he rolled away, he pulled her with him until she was laying on his chest.

Both exhausted, they fell into a deep sleep together.

Buffy woke from her nap to the sound of Angel in the shower.  She smiled.  This was wonderful.  This was the kind of moment she'd been certain she would never have.  Laying here in bed, snuggled under the covers that smelled deliciously like Angel, listening to her lover do something as simply domestic as taking a shower.  Of course, there was always the fact that her lover was a vampire and she was the Slayer, but aside from that, this was very normal.

Buffy had a devious thought about other things "normal" couples did.  Angel seemed hell bent on making sure they took everything slowly.  The little episode before their nap was the most blatantly sexual thing he'd done to her since the debacle in the library.  Angel may have had the patience of a saint, but Buffy didn't.

He jumped as a blast of cold air hit him.  Turning, his mouth dropped open as he took in the sight of naked Buffy joining him in the shower.

She was beautiful.  Beyond beautiful, perfect.  Her long blonde tresses were turning a dark honey brown as the water wet them.  He watched the water run over her perfect breasts with their pebbled nipples.  He followed the stream of water down her flat stomach to where it disappeared into her dark nest of curls.

He swallowed harshly and gave her a thoroughly feral look.

Buffy wasn’t sure this was such a good idea.  He was looking at her like he was a starving man and she was a pizza.  But two could play that game ...  She allowed her gaze to travel down his washboard stomach and below.

She immediately tore her gaze back to his face, blushing.

She decided he must have liked what he saw.  A lot.  His cock was hard, standing up.  He was huge.  She'd known he was, having felt it pressed against her before, but seeing it was a totally different experience.

"Buffy," he finally managed to peep.

She laughed.  He was so cute.  "What?" she asked innocently.

"I didn't realize you needed to shower too," he said after regaining his verbal abilities.

"I have to get ready for Cordelia's party," she said teasingly.  "After all Riley's going to be there."

Angel growled, pulling the wet Slayer against his aroused body and kissing her deeply.  He knew she was teasing him, but it still made him jealous.  As he thought about it, he decided how absurd that was.  He was growling at her because she mentioned Riley, but she was standing *naked* in the shower with *him*, her wet body pressed tightly against his own.  He decided Riley could just kiss his ass.

Pulling his head back, he asked her, "What are you really doing in here?"

"I wanted to see ya nekkid," she admitted, blushing furiously.

"So you ambushed me in the shower?"

She nodded sheepishly.  "I’m a hunter," she said.  "I hunt."

"You could have just asked, you know," he said, mocking her tone.  "I would have shown you."

Buffy laughed outright at the mental picture of Angel flashing her, complete with trenchcoat.

"So?" he said.

"What?"

"Well, you came in here to see me naked and so far you've been concentrating on staring at my face.  I'm pretty sure I don't need to be naked for you to see that."

Buffy blushed even harder.  "So?  You like just want me to *stare* at it or something?" she squeaked.

"Well, you did come all the way in here ... "

Buffy found she couldn't bring herself to look at him down there again.

Angel became suddenly serious.  "Buffy, if you want to know what I look like, that is perfectly normal.  Look at me.  I don't mind.  I know you're curious."

Buffy's embarrassment receded a bit at his gentle urging.  She did want to look at him, very much.  She'd never seen a real one before.  She stepped back out of his embrace and looked at him.

He was beautiful.  While at Hemery, she and her friends had looked at some medical text books, and once even a dirty magazine.  In those pictures the guys had looked almost comical.  There wasn't anything funny about the way Angel looked.  He was wonderful.  Buffy raised her hand tentatively to touch it, but pulled back abruptly before making contact.

"It's okay.  You can touch me if you want," he assured her.

Buffy bit down on her bottom lip.  She met his concerned gaze.  "You don't mind?"

"Mind?" he asked sarcastically.  "No, Buffy, I promise I don't *mind* if you touch me.  But only do it if you want to.  I don’t want to make you feel like you have to do *anything*."

Buffy's hand moved toward him again, her fingertips lightly brushing his hard, pale flesh.  He moaned, closing his eyes and his cock twitched under her delicate touch.  Buffy suddenly felt the desire to be very wicked.  Stepping closer, she grasped him gently, wrapping her tiny hand around his rigid sex.  He stopped breathing which wasn't exactly a bad thing since he didn't technically need air.

His eyes were still closed, his face frozen in what looked like pain.  Buffy figured it probably wasn't pain since he kept making these little whining noises and slowly moving his hips closer to her.  She began to move her hand up and down his shaft, then suddenly stopped.

Angel opened his eyes and saw her staring at his groin with a puzzled look.  "What?"

"You look ... funny," she said slowly.

Offended, Angel curtly replied, "Excuse me."

"No!," she immediately amended, meeting his gaze, "I didn't mean, like, funny 'ha ha', I just meant ... different."

"Different how?"

Her hand was still wrapped around his cock and she moved it up to the base of the head.  "This, this ridge of extra skin.  I've never seen one like that before."

Angel smiled.  Foreskin.  Circumcision hadn't come into regular use until long after he'd been born.  He opened his mouth to explain but was suddenly hit by a disturbing thought.

"What do you mean you've never seen one *like that* before?  How many other have you seen?"

Buffy tried not to smile.  It was so tempting to torture him, but she decided now probably wasn't the best time.

"Pictures, Honey, pictures.  When I was in high school my friends and I looked at some medical text books and dirty magazines.  The guys in them didn't look like you."

"Oh," Angel answered, relieved.

Reaching down he covered her tiny hand with his larger one and began stroking his cock again, encourage her to grip with more pressure.

"It's foreskin," he finally answered.  "I'm not circumcised."

"Oh," Buffy said.

She'd completely forgotten she asked him anything the moment he covered her hand.  He eventually removed his hand from hers and let her stroke him at her own pace.  It wasn't long before he was thrusting into her hand, his hands gripping the sides of the shower until his knuckles turned white.

"Buffy, let go.  I'm going to come," he managed to growl through clenched teeth.

Buffy's heart rate increased and she didn't slow her hand.  She had merely wanted to touch him out of curiosity, she hadn't anticipated it being so exciting for her.  There was an insistent throbbing between her legs that had her rhythmically clenching her thighs together.

Grunting loudly, Angel came, his cum spilling over her hand.  As he slumped against the wall of the shower, panting, Buffy let go of him.  She brought her hand closer to her face, studying the viscous white fluid coating her fingers and the back of her hand.  She sniffed it.  It smelled funny, but not bad, kind of like bleach or something.  Tentatively she snaked her little pink tongue out, delicately lapping up a few drops.  It was strong, salty, but once again, not bad.

It eventually registered that Angel's panting had stopped.  She slowly moved her gaze to him, and almost expired from the heat in his eyes.  He was staring at her like he wanted to eat her alive.  He had her pinned against the wall, his tongue halfway down the back of her throat before she even knew what was happening.  He sucked violently on her tongue and lips for long minutes.  Finally, he pulled back and looked at his young lover.  She had a puzzled look on her face.

"In case you didn't catch it," he explained, "watching you do that is a *huge* turn on."

Buffy smiled.  "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

She was trying to think up something other witty remark when Angel dropped to his knees and threw one of her thighs over his shoulder.

"Angel," she gasped, covering her femininity with her hands as she fought to remain standing.  "What are you doing?"

"Oh come on," he said playfully.  "You didn't really think you'd be the only one who got to look did you."

Buffy blushed a deep crimson.  "I'm sure you've seen one before," she finally managed to hiss.

"I've seen my fair share, yes," he said honestly, then grinned wickedly.  "But I've never seen *yours*."

With that he pried her hands away, pinning them to the wall on either side of her hips.  He looked up at her, his expression no longer playful.

"Please," he asked quietly.

She looked at him nervously, but gave a curt nod of assent.  He released her hands, moving his to her hips.  Slowly, he leaned forward and buried his face in her soft folds.  Buffy gasped, grabbing his head, but instead of pushing him away, she held him to her.  She moaned as his tongue licked every centimeter of her tender flesh, even delving inside her throbbing passage.  Buffy forgot all of her self consciousness and began to thrust her hips into Angel's face.  Grinning in self satisfaction, the kneeling vampire slowly circled his talented tongue around her hypersensitive clit.   Buffy yelped.  Taking pity on his prey, Angel drew the tiny bud into his mouth, nursing until she was convulsing around him.

As Buffy's knees weakened, Angel pulled her to the floor of the shower, situating her on his lap as she recovered from her orgasm.

"So," he said breaking the silence, "shouldn't we be getting ready for the party.  We wouldn't want to disappoint Riley."

Glancing warily at her lover, Buffy remarked, "You suddenly seem awful calm about the whole Riley thing.  What's going on?"

Angel chuckled evilly.  "I guess he doesn’t seem like that much of a threat at the moment."

Smiling in spite of herself and smacking him on the arm again, Buffy got off of his lap and exited the shower so she could get ready.

The End

<< back