"The Quicker Picker Upper"

Author: Michelle
Email: michellabella52478@yahoo.com
Notes: I wrote this as a silly fic. I recently watched "Surprise" and wondered how it is that vampires have sex. This is my answer. It's also to help those people who are having difficulties dealing with Buffy/Riley. People like me.
Additional Notes: This is meant to be humorous. Keep that in mind.


"I love you," Angel admitted to Buffy. They were the three most difficult words he had ever spoken, and they were the truest as well. He saw the look of joy on her face that he felt the same way. "I try not to, but I can't stop."

From the first time Angel laid eyes on her, nearly two years earlier in front of Hemery High, he tried to deny his feelings for the beautiful blonde Slayer. Finally, on the eve of her seventeenth birthday, he professed his love for Buffy. First with the claddagh ring, now with his words."Me too," Buffy said in reply with a great deal of emotion. She leaned her head in to touch his. Their noses met. "I can't either." He should be my enemy, but I love him. More than I should.

They shared what seemed like their first kiss. It grew in passion beyond their control. It grew in length and longing. Both of them understood that this kiss was a turning point; that it was bringing them to a new place. A new beginning in their relationship. Neither Angel nor Buffy wanted to turn back.

Angel was not sure if Buffy would want it to reach that point. He didn't want to force her into something she might not be ready for. He pulled away from the kiss, saying, "Buffy, maybe we shouldn't."

She looked into his deep brown eyes. She loved him, and realized that he was trying to be the mature one. But Buffy knew what she wanted - him. Body and soul. "Don't." Don't be noble. I want this, she pleaded with her eyes. "Just kiss me," Buffy ordered tenderly.He did as she said, unable to deny his love anything. Kissing her again, Angel gently led their bodies farther down onto the mattress. As they began undressing each other with their roaming hands, which were exploring all the unseen places, he realized that there was something he had to do before he could make love to Buffy.

While she rained kisses over his neck, Angel reached over into the drawer of his nightstand. Trying not to disturb her, or even let her see, he pulled out two pills from his bottle of Viagra and put them into his mouth, swallowing. Now he was ready.

 

The End

 

<< back