"Irresistible"

Author: Mistress Ace
Email: rosewood@inreach.com
Dedication: To Amy, for insisting on my writing this little story down. I know our Riley is currently having trouble with his love for Buffy so I wanted to write about a time when he had very little doubts.


It had been a good night for her.

Buffy brushed the vamp dust out of her hair. Five less bloodsuckers for Sunnydale to worry about, five less possible victims who would get to see another sunrise. She'd been a good little Slayer and done her duty for another night.

Now it was time for a reward.


Riley Finn looked at the piles of papers on his desk and sighed in disgust. The ungraded pile was still much larger than the graded pile. And they were due on Walsh's desk by 09:00 tomorrow.

It looked like he was going to have to pull yet another all-nighter.

No chance of seeing Buffy tonight. No chance of getting to kiss those sweet lips, to lose himself in the marvelous eyes, to feel all the wonders of her little body moving against his own.

No chance in hell he was going to get to make love to her tonight. Or any other night if Maggie Walsh had her way.

It seemed that they were getting constantly interrupted ever since that first night with her in his dorm room, that night when she saved the world from one of the many apocalypses that seemed to punctuate her life. The one after the weird bout of citywide laryngitis but before her ex-Watcher got turned into a demon. Ever since that first night they made love on his big bed, it seemed like Walsh knew exactly when he was with Buffy. Right down to the instant they would start to kiss, the phone would ring or his pager would go.

If he didn't know any better, he would swear the Professor had his room bugged…….


Buffy took the stairs leading up to Riley's room two at a time. Graham had let her in with a grin and a wink, telling her that 'the professor' was up in his room grading papers. She had been counting on Riley doing exactly that tonight.

If he were grading papers, then he wouldn't get called away by the phone or his pager. She would have a chance to spend some quality time with him. And considering how much adrenaline was still flowing through her after the fight in the cemetery, she just knew she could convince Riley to help her work off some of her excess energy.

They hadn't had a chance at anything other than a few chaste kisses since that first night. He always had somewhere he had to be, or Giles had some demonic emergency that had to be solved right away. And Buffy was getting tired of it. She wanted a normal boyfriend and a normal sex life.

Was that too much to ask for?

Admittedly, Riley wasn't a normal boyfriend, what with the Initiative and all. But at least she should be able to count on being made love to by him on a semi-regular basis. It wasn't like he was going to turn evil or anything……..

A sharp pain rose in her chest, bringing tears to her eyes. *Don't go there, Buffy….. Just don't go there.*

She squared her little shoulders as she stood in front of his door.

Tonight was going to be different.

Buffy was going to make sure he found her completely irresistible. She'd borrowed some of her mother's magazines, the ones she kept in the nightstand drawer and had done some reading in the local bookstore. In the section she had always been too embarrassed to spend any time in before today, the section that dealt with human sexuality.

Angelus had shaken her to the core that evening after her seventeenth birthday by mocking her innocence. Because of the emotional scars left by that incident, Buffy was afraid her inexperience was part of her problem with Riley too. Maybe she wasn't being forceful enough, or forward enough or just plain enough…

Buffy wanted him to know just how much she needed him so tonight she was going to pull out all the stops. Her plan was to drive him crazy, so crazy that if he were paged, he would choose her over the Initiative. That he would send someone else in his place and stay with her.

God knows, Graham had offered enough times.

Glad that she had stopped by her dorm to change clothes, Buffy gave herself one last over-all check. Hair freshly washed, dried and combed, check. Nails and lips done in a semi-sultry shade of red, check. Very short black leather skirt, check. Lacy shirt covered by see-through wrap, check.

Satisfied, she raised her hand and knocked on his door.


Riley didn't really hear the first knock on his door. He had found Buffy's paper in the stack and was holding it to his nose. Some of her distinctive perfume still clung to the pages, reminding him of the girl he was so fascinated by.

He wasn't going to grade her paper, there was too much of a conflict of interest involved. One of the other T.A.'s would have to do it. But that didn't mean he couldn't just hold it in his hands for a few minutes and imagine her sitting at her desk over at Stevenson Hall.

A fantasy started to unfold behind his closed eyes. He could just see her working away at her desk, that long lush fall of blonde hair over one shoulder with some of it resting on her paper as she wrote. He walked into her room without speaking a single word. Just walked right in, moved her in her chair just a little so he could crawl under the desk.

Folding his legs up under himself, Riley slowly parted her legs. A big grin covered his face as he noted her complete lack of underwear underneath that short little skirt. Buffy continued to write, her only acknowledgement of his presence was to scoot up in the chair until she was perched on its very edge.

First his fingers, then his mouth found their way into that sweet little spot he spent most of his waking hours thinking about. Her luscious taste lingered on his tongue as he swirled it up and over her clit. One hand was gently moving first one, then two fingers up inside her heated core. The other hand was slowly easing down his zipper and pulling his hard cock out of the confines of his jeans.

The knock sounded again pulling him into the realm of reality. Cursing softly, Riley laid her paper down on the desk and tucked himself back into his pants.

Whoever was on the other side of his door was going to get an earful……


"There had better be a damned good reason for thi…… Buffy." His fury was instantly forgotten as his gaze dropped down from the level where he would normally find either Forrest or Graham's grinning faces. Instead he found the object of his fantasy leaning up against the doorjamb.

Riley gulped, his mouth suddenly dry. She was wearing the same little skirt he had been dreaming about. Her hair was combed in the same casual style……

And she was watching his face very closely, taking in every detail of his appearance. His hazel eyes were glittering, his face flushed, his lips glistening just a little from where he nervously wet them with his tongue. Riley wiped his suddenly damp palms on his pants leg which drew her attention even lower to where his still hard cock was throbbing against the material of his jeans.

Noting the final destination of her perusal, Riley blushed. He turned beet red and was momentarily speechless. In his wildest anxiety dreams he had never come up with a scenario like this one. Caught in the act of masturbating by his girlfriend while he was thinking about her. Thinking about her wearing the exact same outfit she was currently dressed in…..

Buffy blushed a little too, then gave him what could only be described as a smirk. "Happy to see me?"

"Uh…." He couldn't come up with a single thing to say. Not even one.

All Riley could do was stare at her. She looked so damned gorgeous just standing there in the hallway. He wanted to grab her, to pull her into his room, throw her down on his bed and take her. Not bother with sweet kisses, soft words, not even bother with taking off their clothes. Just open his jeans, discard whatever underwear she had on under that skirt and get down to business…….

But he couldn't do that. He loved this girl, he couldn't treat her with such disrespect. With Buffy it had to be slow and gentle. All romance, sunlit picnics, long drives in the country, soft candle-light, clean sheets and long hours of nothing but foreplay….. This girl was meant for love-making, not down and dirty sex.

And there were all the other things he had to do tonight…..

"Can I come in?"

"Huh?…. Oh yeah. Sure, c'mon in…." He stepped back just enough for her to slip in through the open door. Her body brushed up against his, her little fingers casually coming in contact with the obvious sign of his sexual desire and he bit his lip to stifle a deep groan of frustration.

Riley wanted her so badly, he could taste it. But he had his duty, his obligation to all of Walsh's students. Silently pleading with his cock to behave itself, he regained his seat at the desk. Seeking neutral territory, he queried her about her evening, "So, how was patrol tonight?"

"Went great. Dusted five."

"Five? Wow, helluva night, huh?" Riley stretched out his long legs, shifting his hips so the bulge wasn't quite so damned obvious. Buffy sat down on the end of his bed, carefully arranging herself so that if he turned his head a certain way, he would be able to catch a glimpse all the way up her skirt.

He did turn his head, subtly trying to admire her legs without her noticing and almost fell out of his chair. Riley gulped again, turning his eyes away from what he knew wasn't true. It couldn't possibly be true.

Buffy stifled a giggle and moved again, casually spreading her legs just a little further. The books had been right, it was working. She could just see the wheels turning in his head as his eyes returned again, almost against their will.

Riley's hands started to shake, sweat trickled down the middle of his back. He found he couldn't look away, all he could do was stare. *Oh sweet Christ…… It is true. She's not wearing any underwear.*

She was talking, he hadn't heard a word she said but he knew she was talking. He shook his head, forcing his eyes back up to her face. "What?"

"Graham said you had some papers you were grading. How is that going?"

"Oh…. Yeah. Papers…. I was grading papers." Riley turned back to the stack of papers on his desk, mentally berating himself for sounding so damned stupid. What was it that caused his brain to fly out the window whenever he was close to her? He was one of the smartest guys in the entire Initiative, he had gotten his psych degree on a full scholarship but with this girl he couldn't seem to string two sentences together.

"They're due by 09:00 hours on Walsh's desk. I've got about half of them done…." He glanced back at the bed but she had moved. Buffy was now kneeling beside him, her beautiful face alight with mischief as her hand found its way to his knee. Riley nearly jumped out of his chair.

The sweat on his back had gone from a trickle to a steady stream as that little hand made its way up his leg. He tried to say something, anything but all he could do was stare at her. There was an odd noise in his room, he didn't recognize it immediately. It finally dawned on him what he was hearing was himself moaning softly.

That moan grew louder when her hand traced the outline of his cock through his jeans. That traitorous part of his body wasn't interested in the mound of paperwork still on his desk. All it cared about was the young woman sitting on the floor between his knees. All it cared about was the hand currently undoing the button on his jeans. All it cared about was the gentle tug on his zipper, the sound of metal teeth disconnecting from one another, the whisper of cotton boxers being shifted and the heat of that hand as it closed around him.

The moan faded, his breath stopped in his lungs as she drew him completely out into the cool air of his room, licking her lips as she moved her head closer to his hard shaft. He couldn't believe she was going to do this, he'd only had one other girl do this to him in his entire lifetime. Riley dreamed about Buffy in this position every single night, dreamed about how her mouth would feel on him, what little sounds she would make as he slipped in past those sweet little lips. Would she use her teeth, would she use her hands, would she use her tongue?

Then the breathing started again as he swore aloud, his hands involuntarily tangled in her hair when her hot little mouth encircled the head of his cock. "Oh fuck, oh fuck…. Oh Buffy… Please, please, baby. You don't have to do this… Oh God, that feels so damned good…."

She listened to him, smiling to herself as she opened her mouth wider. Tilting her head to one side, she was able to get more of his length inside. Buffy made a mental note about doing some jaw exercises, something that would allow her to stretch just a little more. Riley wasn't huge but he was a good size and she just couldn't fit all of him in her mouth.

But judging by the noises he was making right now, she didn't think he minded a bit. She pulled her head all the way back, lifting her mouth off of him for just a second. "Riley, you go ahead and grade those papers. I'll just keep doing this until you're done."

"No way…. No way…" He tried to push her away, just enough so he could pick her up and toss her onto the bed. But she was too strong, too determined in her quest to drive him out of his mind. Riley's head fell back again, his hips jerked forward as he was engulfed once again by the searing heat of her mouth.

He had been so silent during the one time they had made love that Buffy was amazed by the words that started to pour out of him. "Oh yeah, right like that. Oh fuck, baby, suck harder….Damn, so hot, so good. Your mouth is so wonderful…."

Riley looked down at her, his mouth open in absolute astonishment as she followed every single order. "Oh God…. Buffy, Buffy, I can't believe… you would want to….to do this…."

Head up, eyes twinkling, her hands tugging on his clothes a little more until she could cup his balls gently. "Why not?"

"Not something I ever imagined you would do…." Warm fingers gently stroking the base of his cock, leaving little trails of fire over his balls. Her little tongue casually licking the drop of fluid off the very end of his shaft. It was salty and sweet, she wanted more of that.

"No?…. Not even in your wildest dreams, Riley Finn?"

"Well, yeah. In my dreams, sure…" In his dreams, she did everything. She gave him head, she sat on his face for hours, she fucked him in every single position known to man and then some. In some of his dreams she had sex with him right there on Maggie Walsh's desk while the professor lectured the class……

"So you dream about me?" It was good for her ego to know he actually spent time thinking about her. Angelus was wrong, Spike was wrong, here was a guy who thought she was worth a second go.

"All the time." Every moment he was asleep, she was there and during most of his waking hours too. How did she not know how much he thought about her? Every one of his buddies knew how he felt about Buffy even before he did.

"Tell me about them."

He blushed, it was a habit of his she found so endearing. "No way I can tell you that."

"Come on. Tell me about yours, I'll tell you about mine…" She licked the tip of his cock again and he moaned.

"Umm…." He couldn't believe they were having this kind of conversation. Here was the star of all his fantasies with his cock in her hand, her mouth hovering over him and she wanted him to talk?

But the though of hearing her fantasies was intriguing. The psychology grad student in him really wanted to hear them so he could understand her better, the man in him really wanted to hear them so he could work on making every one of them come true.

"You talk, I'll keep your friend here entertained. Then we can switch places. Sound like a fair deal?"

Riley bit his lip, still hesitant about revealing his darkest secrets. What if he disgusted her, what if she got up and left, what if she never wanted to see him again?

Buffy sighed, understanding his hesitation so she came up with the most outrageous fantasy. It was one that Willow had read about somewhere. "Trust me Special Agent Finn. I'll just bet anything you've thought about doesn't compare to mine."

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" What about the one in that chair down in the Initiative? The fantasy he had whenever he helped strap a hostile into it. He could just feel those straps on his chest, pinning him in the chair, unable to move while she turned her back to him and sat down, his aching cock sliding up inside her. Riley always woke up in a pool of his own come whenever that little scenario played out in his nightly dreams.

"Have you ever dreamed about having sex in the middle of the football field at the Super Bowl? During the half time show? While all the announcers give a play-by-play description? And the cheerleaders are screaming out instructions?"

He laughed, his discomfort easing somewhat. Then his eyes narrowed. "You have?"

"Only one of the many in my head….. So give. I'll do this…" She took him inside again, almost all the way down. Riley swore again, his hand clenched on her shoulders, trying desperately not to grab her head and hold her there while he fucked her mouth. Buffy came back up for air. "And you talk…..."

At that precise moment, just when he was about to tell her his fantasy about being blindfolded, tied to his bed while she first teased him with ice in her mouth and then hot water. The one where he couldn't tell if the woman in his bed was a vampire or a fire demon, the one where it didn't matter what she was just so long she was his Buffy….. That one was about to be revealed when the phone rang.

Buffy was startled by the tone of his voice as Riley grabbed the phone. He was absolutely furious. "God dammit! I don't believe this. I just don't fucking believe this… Every time I get a chance with you…."

He placed the phone against his mouth and his tone smoothed out, his face dropped into an impassive mask. "Finn, here."

She took him back into her mouth, pushing her head all the way down. Riley shifted in his chair, his hand resting on the nape of her neck, not moving her away, just holding her in place. When she bobbed her head a little, he shifted again, lifting his hips up to meet her strokes while he listened to the voice on the other end of the line.

"Understood…… Affirmative….. I'll be there in 10." He briefly considered protesting the Professor's orders. There were five other agents on duty tonight. Due to his grading assignment, Riley wasn't even on call. But Walsh wouldn't ask if she didn't need him.

Sighing deeply, he set the phone back down on its cradle. How in the world was he going to explain this to her? How in the world was he going to tell this irresistible gift from heaven that he was going to have to leave her when all he wanted to do was let her finish this so he could return the favor….

But if anyone in the world would understand about duty, it would be this girl. This beautiful sexy girl whose birthright was service to others even at the expense of her own life would be the only one who could actually let him leave this room without a huge fight. Even though it would be a fight he wouldn't mind losing…..


Buffy did understand.

She didn't like it at all but she did understand. Reluctantly she lifted her head up to look at him.

He tried to give her a reassuring smile but it failed.

Riley was still furious. How dare Maggie Walsh interrupt them again? It was the third time this week she had come up with some lame excuse about needing him down in the lab. The first time was a missing HST, one who was found almost immediately right in the place it was supposed to be. The second time was something about a screw-up on one of his reports. Just when he had slipped his hand up underneath Buffy's little halter top and found the underside of her breast, his pager had gone off……..

This time Walsh needed him as an extra guard for an experiment on one of the weaker HST's. It was something anyone of his team could have handled easily but Maggie wanted him. Riley made a note to himself to confront her about this odd behavior. If he didn't know any better, he could have sworn she was acting like a jealous wife.

"I'm sorry, Buffy….. I gotta go."

"Figured as much. There's nobody else who can do it?"

Maybe he was wrong about her not putting up a fight. "Yeah, there's a least six other guys downstairs who are on call. But Professor Walsh wants me."

"That's so unfair. Why don't you just ask Graham? He's volunteered enough times when this has come up…"

Riley considered it for a long moment, he was so damned tempted to just call up the 'evil bitch monster of death' and tell her off. But instead he just shook his head. "Nope. Duty calls."

She moved out of his way, rising smoothly to her feet as he efficiently stripped out of his jeans. Turning his back to her, Riley changed into his uniform. Camo pants, jump boots quickly laced, the laces tucked into the top of the boots, Olive drab t-shirt, long-sleeved olive sweatshirt. Gun belt strapped securely in place, flak vest over the top of everything else.

Riley's brain shut off while he dressed. This was something he did almost every night since coming to Sunnydale. There was no need to think about it, no need to worry about his surroundings. This was his duty and he meant to carry it out. Even if this were just another one of Walsh's stupid little projects, he would fulfill his duty.

Buffy frowned, watching him as he prepared to leave. She and Riley had not had a moment's peace ever since she had talked to Professor Walsh about being the Slayer. It was like the woman was trying to keep them apart.

Like Riley said, there were other guys on duty who could take this assignment. With a little nod of her head, Buffy decided she wasn't going to take this lying down….

He heard the rustling of clothing behind him and assumed she was getting ready to leave. Riley had hoped she would stay, the assignment shouldn't take more than an hour or so but he understood that she would want to get some sleep. Plus there was still that stack of ungraded papers on his desk….

Steeling himself for a chaste goodnight kiss, Riley turned around to face her.

His mouth dropped open.

Buffy wasn't getting ready to leave at all. Instead, she was lying on the top of his bed, completely nude. Her blonde head rested on his pillows, her hazel eyes glowing a soft green color, her rosy little nipples standing up at attention, her hand……

Oh God, her hand was down there….

His cock was saluting, straining to be free and he licked his dry lips. Buffy was on his bed, watching him, her little hand parting her sweet little curls. Her fingers were slowly stroking the spot where he wanted his face to be right now. A pearl of moisture was reflected in the lamplight as she raised her hand from its resting spot and licked her damp fingers.

Riley felt his knees start to give way. It was all he could do to keep from leaping on top of her. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, all he could do was stare as that hand returned to its earlier occupation.

Buffy gave him a little smile. "Guess I'll just have to entertain myself…."

Not trusting himself to speak, all he could manage was a strangled gasp. With his jaw tightly clenched, Riley stormed out of his room, cursing Maggie Walsh's name. Cursing the day he signed up for this tour of duty, cursing everything but that woman lying on his bed…..


Graham caught him at the head of the stairs, noting his C.O.'s agitation immediately. He could just guess its cause. He knew Walsh was playing games with Finn and to tell the truth, he was sick of it. "What's up, Rye?"

"Walsh needs me."

"For what?"

"Namosit demon, she wants to insert a chip and she's only got a team of six to hold it down."

"Namosit's are weak, man. She only needs three for one of those….."

"I know…"

"Tell you what. You let me and Forrest handle this one, buddy." Graham clapped his friend on the shoulder and turned him around. "There's a girl in that room that needs you a helluva lot more than Walsh does."

Riley's hazel eyes narrowed, Graham seemed to know far too much about his girlfriend. "How do you know that?"

"Whoa chill, Rye. I let her in, buddy. Besides I'm not making the moves on your girl…….. Willow told me. Buffy's a little nervous about the whole sex thing. Bad experience in the past."

"Yeah, Parker Abrams." Riley had his eye on that smooth operator. Abrams had left a trail of broken hearts all over the Sunnydale Campus. He'd heard more than one tale of woe about him….

"No, much worse that that….. The first guy she ever slept with left her the next morning. Didn't even bother to wake up with her. Just took off and when they ran into each other again, he insulted her."

"What??" Riley's hands formed immediate fists. It normally wasn't in his nature to react in a violent fashion. But this was Buffy they were discussing, that insanely brave girl who was starting to own his heart. There was no question in his mind about this, he was going to hunt the bastard down and pound him into oblivion. How dare anybody treat her that way?

Graham shook his head, the tears in Willow's eyes while she told him about that incident had made him really hurt for the little Slayer. "Yeah, way harsh. Told her she wasn't any good at it. Told her he didn't hang around 'cause she was such a disappointment to him…."

All Riley could see was red. Buffy had been hurt. Buffy had been devastated by some careless freak who didn't deserve the right to touch the ground she walked on. The creep didn't even deserve to be on the same planet with her, let alone be given something so precious as her virginity. "Where is this guy and how hard can I kill him?"

His friend shrugged and gave him a little shove back toward his room. "Dunno, man. Willow wouldn't give me a name. Not important now anyway."

His C.O. thought about it for a moment and then gave him that big grin. "Yeah, you're right. Not important now. You and Forest?"

"We're on it, big guy. Now go show that woman of yours how much she means to you."

"I will… Believe me. I will…."


Buffy was on her feet when he came back into the room. Her back was turned to the door and he could just see the defeat in every line of her little body. She spun around, hiding her bare breasts behind the shirt clutched in her hands.

She tried to smile at him but he could see the tracks of her recently shed tears. "Did you forget something?"

"Yeah, Buffy, I did. Something very important…"

"Oh, well. Just give me a minute to get my clothes on and I'll get out of your way…" She turned away from him, bending over to pick up her skirt. There was no way she was going to let him see how much he hurt her by walking out. Just no way she was going to let another man know how easy it was to reduce her to nothing.

His hand was on her shoulder, she shrugged it off. "Buffy….."

"What?" Her boots were over in the corner, maybe she could just grab them and dress in his closet.

"Buffy, look at me."

"No…."

"Why not?"

"I've embarrassed myself enough tonight, Riley Finn. I'm not going to do it any more." She was edging toward the closet but he was in the way.

"Embarrassed yourself? How do you figure that?" Riley stared at her back, his eyes admiring the smooth curve of muscle, the elegant line of her spine, the lush little bottom he knew fit into his hand just perfectly.

"Oh please….. I come in here, dressed like a slut-bomb. I start to give you a blowjob, I tell you a fantasy….. God, I even get naked and start playing with myself and you still leave me. What is wrong with me? Why do all men find me so unattractive?" She turned to face him, her clothes in her hands. Buffy was shaking, partly because of anger but mainly because of her very real pain.

No man ever wanted her more than once. Hadn't she proved that already by her past track record?

Riley was floored by her statement. "Unattractive? God, what in the world makes you think you're unattractive? Buffy, I dream about you every night. I think about you every minute of every single day. It's all I can do to keep my hands off of you when we're together……"

She sniffed, wiping the tears from her face. "Couldn't tell that by tonight's behavior… I mean, I know duty is everything. Look at how I live my life. But you have competent backup, you aren't even on duty tonight and still you left me…"

"I got myself some competent backup, Buff. Graham and Forest are on their way right now….." He moved closer to her, silently willing her to see the passion reflected in his eyes. "What can I do to convince you how much I want you right now? Tell me and I'll do it."

"Nothing will convince me, Riley. It'll just be another lie. Another lie in a long series of lies I have been told by the men in my life." Her voice was full of more tears, she sounded so devastated it was breaking his heart. He had to do something…

"Nothing will convince you? Not even this?" He pulled the clothes out of her hands, dropping them to the floor. Riley took her hand and placed it on his cock. It pulsed in her hand, straining to break through the barriers presented by his clothing. Buffy looked up at him, her tears stopping as she read the furious expression on his face.

He wasn't furious with her, she knew that.

But Riley was mad. Mad at all the men who had wronged her, who had made her feel this way, who had hurt this precious little woman that he absolutely adored.

"Not even this?" His mouth was on hers, his tongue invading, filling her to almost overflowing. One hand held her against his chest, crushing her in a tight grip. The other fumbled with his fly, undoing the buttons that held it closed and pulling his cock out into the open air. Quickly, he removed a foil packet from his pocket, broke the kiss long enough to tear it open with his teeth then unrolled the condom over his length, one-handed.

"Not even this?" He lifted her, hooking one leg over his gun holster, the other leg over his knife sheath. Riley slammed her back up against the door to his room, his hands on her hips as he impaled her with one smooth stroke. Buffy gasped at the sudden invasion, she was still wet from their earlier play but it was almost painful how quickly he filled her.

He was whispering fiercely in her ear. "I want you, Buffy Summers. I want you in my life, I want you in my bed. I want to wake up beside you every day for the rest of my life. You got that?…… I want to make love to you….. I want to have sex with you….. But most of all, right now…. all I want to do is fuck you….." He punctuated each word with a hard thrust, driving her closer and closer to the edge.

All the hurtful words that had been thrown at her by her enemies faded under this onslaught. Buffy had never felt this helpless before, never had felt this possessed, this wanted.

Riley Finn was making her feel like a woman, his woman.

One hand was on his bottom, holding her in place. The other slipped into the narrow space between them to stroke her clit. "Tell me what you need, baby. I'll give it to you. You tell me and I'll move heaven and earth to make you happy…. What do you want, Buffy?"

"You….. I want you Riley…." She kissed him fiercely, her hands framing his face.

"Good, cause that's what you're going to get for the rest of your life….. You got that baby? You own me, heart and soul." More kisses, deep kisses. He was moving faster, harder and she was coming. Her head thrown back, his mouth on her throat, his lips soothing the puckered scar that she would never explain to him. Riley held her tightly, riding out the storm before building it again.

He loved how tiny she was, it made it just so easy to hold her up against the door. Just so easy to pound away into her tightly grasping heat, just so easy to lose himself in the miracle that was this creature. This bright and shining girl that he would live for, he would die for, he would spend the rest of his life with…..

This girl that he loved.

Buffy came again, crying his name and this time he followed her. Just as he would follow her until he took his last breath……

 

The End

 

<< back