"Don't Let The Demon Bite 'Cha"

Author: Mistress Angel
Email: angelsslayer@yahoo.com
Notes: This is something I wrote in between writing a Buffy novella that I'm determined to finish. I don't write to many Buffy/Angelus stories frankly because I hated the way Angelus treated Buffy and what Buffy had to go through while he was the demon. But I decided that this would be the sequel to 'Wicked Game' a story I wrote a looong time ago. The way this ends people will probably be looking for a third. But we'll see how that goes.


Angelus watched Joyce get in her Ford Explorer and get her things settled before she drove off. He smiled, knowing the Slayer was alone in the house. Since his last encounter with her he couldn't get her out of his mind and his mouth was coated with the vile taste of the thought. But even worse than that, he got the hardest erection he had had since Dru when he thought of her, which disgusted him and intrigued him at the same time. It was horrible.

It had been almost two weeks since their little excursion on the street. He couldn't get it out of his mind and oddly he wanted to do it again. He had a craving to touch her and kiss her and fuck her senseless ever since that night, but he also wanted to rip her spine out because she was enticing these putrid feelings in him.

He hated it.

He hated her.

But he wanted her just as much.

He snaked up to the house and helped himself up to her bedroom window. He slipped inside and mockingly laughed at the Slayer's lack of sense to bar him from her house with some sort of binding spell. Laughing to himself he strolled around her room glancing at her things. He found a notebook that had 'Buffy and Angel' written on the front about 20 times in different color ink. He snorted, tossing the hideous display of romantic feelings toward her desk, it missed and dropped with a soft thwack on the floor.

His attention was drawn to her shelf next to her bed where a picture of her, Willow and Xander sat. He picked it up eying it gruesomely. "Willow's tasty, I could show her what she's been missing staying a virgin, but Xander...I never liked that guy," He said to himself. He set the picture face down on her shelf with a clunk and moved on. He came to her Mr. Gordo stuffed pig and held it up. He distinctly remembered holding on to it that day she caught him snooping. Smirking, he squeezed the little doll thinking he should rip off his head, but decided against it, already becoming bored. He needed action.

He needed Buffy.

Tossing the stuffed animal across her bed, it bounced once and landed dangerously close the edge but not going over. Angel smiled, he was hoping to see it flop over the other side, falling to it's doom. Shrugging, he decided he had seen enough of her room and ventured out into the hall. It was dark downstairs, the only light came from a small night light from the kitchen. He knew no one was down there or some lights would be on. He leaned over the banister, looked one last time and moved back, deciding to not even waste the time going downstairs.

Suddenly he heard some noise. Turning with a quick, interested growl he followed the sound. It was coming out of the bathroom.

He went to the door and listened. It was music. "Jackpot," he murmured. "I found the hidden prize."


Buffy leaned back comfortably in the bathtub. Sarah Mclachlan crooned softly on her portable CD player. She had programmed her favorite songs and had just enough music to finish her bath to.

This was the first night where she could end Patrol early. The Vamps had seemed to be coming to few and far between for her to sit out in the cemetery all night. In three and half hours she had only killed one. She just wasn't in the mood to hang out patrolling all night, besides if Angelus had showed up it would have thrown her off again. She couldn't get their last confrontation out of her mind. She wanted him, she hated him. She had no idea what she wanted to do. It was wearing her down and a nice bath could serve her well.

Angel turned the doorknob to the bathroom and moved in stealthy and expertly, like a cat; steadily and quietly.

But he was coming upon a Slayer and Slayers senses were just as keen and perceptive as Vampires. That's why they hated each other so much, neither could ever sneak up on the other.

Buffy knew who was there, and why.

He couldn't stay away, as much as he hated her, he wanted her too. She could tell by the way he touched her, the way he looked at her. He might be rough and spew lewd and derogatory comments but underneath all that, she read something different. As if a small bit of Angel were still left. He tried to pretend like he was only around to torment her, but he would never bother unless he still felt some sort of attraction. Of course, he would deny it. But she knew, because she felt it too. As much as she didn't want to admit it, his lewd and derogatory remarks sometimes went straight to the core of her, hitting her right on the head of her clit and reverberating the sensations throughout her body. She could never admit it to Giles or Willow that he turned her on. But the thought of being completely taken over---viciously fucked by Angelus was both tempting and exciting.

Buffy shifted her legs in the tub, the thought sending little shock waves to her sweet spot. The sudsy water sloshed and lapped at the sides of the dark blue marble tub. She opened her eyes and reached out to turn up her radio. Ironically Sarah Mclachlan's "Angel" was filling the room. It's slow sad tempo wafted through the room almost bringing Buffy to tears. If this wasn't a song for their doomed relationship she didn't know what was.

"A naked, wet Slayer in an empty house. Is it Christmas already?" Angelus' cold voice broke through Buffy's thoughts and drowned out Sarah's sad vocals. He hit the stop button on her CD player and looked at her like a meal to be devoured.

Buffy, staying calm, slowly turned and looked at her former lover trapped in the body of a soulless Vampire. She would never get used to this sight. He was dressed from head to toe in black vinyl, except for his ankle length leather coat. The evilness must have even altered his dress habits.

"Angelus... you lost?"

Angelus shut the bathroom door and went and stood in front of the mirror. No reflection stared back at him, only the dark blue and white wall tiles, the blue shower curtain and Buffy sitting in the bathtub.

"If only I could see myself, so I could see how happy I must look right now. You, in such a vulnerable place. Me, in such a powerful position. You certainly aren't going to fight me dripping wet are you?--Oh, wait, you usually are dripping wet when you see me. I meant you're not going to fight me naked and dripping wet are you?"

Buffy ignored his sexual entendres and flexed her arms out in front of her, not looking the slightest bit worried. "I'll bet you'd love to see that wouldn't you?" Buffy's voice was calm and cool and she was surprised she could do it.

Angelus came and stood over her in the bathtub. He hovered tall, dark, dangerous and sexy as hell. His dark bedroom eyes betrayed his intentions. She knew he wanted to kill her; leaving her soaking in a pool of blood for her mother to find. Buffy knew she was in a vulnerable position, Slayer or not. But she had to act like she wasn't and hope he couldn't smell her fear.

He took his coat and swooshed it behind him so he could stoop by her tub. When he was within eye level he ran his tongue over his bottom lip slowly, trying to induce a reaction. Buffy stayed still and emotionless.

"You fucking want me Buffy. I can smell your arousal. I can smell your wetness. This water doesn't cover anything up," he sneered, reaching in and sloshing some of the water around.

Buffy retaliated. "And you don't want me? Don't tell me that bulge in your pants are left over quarters you didn't use for the laundry."

Angelus' face inflamed slightly. He was angry and no doubt frustrated at the same time. She knew his secret just as he knew hers. Problem was, what were they going to do about it? Secretly fuck like thieves in the night and openly hate each other during the day? As far as Buffy was concerned that could work.

Despite his demented sense of humor and horrid sexual thrills, she was turned on by him. Incredibly.

Angelus decided not to let her get the best of him. "This bulge," he said mocking the way she said it, "Is because I'm so excited about the many ways I could kill you right now. I have an empty house and nothing but the rest of the night to do it."

"You couldn't kill me if you tried. I would dispose of you like a dirty diaper Angel and you wouldn't know what hit you. Besides, you want me. You know it," Buffy spit at him.

Angelus' rage got the best of him. He grabbed Buffy by her neck and pulled her face toward his. Buffy grabbed his wrist and with the other grabbed his neck as well.

"The. Name. Is. Angelus." Angelus corrected, saying each word individually as he growled in her face. Buffy braced herself and tried to remember the beautiful image staring at her was not Angel. Angel was gone, all that was left was the demon.

Angelus let go of her neck and Buffy let go of him as well. She started to settle back in the tub when he grabbed her upper arms and pulled her straight up. She stood there with suds dripping down her body and water glistening off her skin. Angelus hadn't checked that out yet. He was to busy glaring into her eyes.

"Is there something you want?" Buffy asked smartly, showing she still wasn't being affected by him, even in her current position.

"I want to feel you from the inside," Angelus growled from deep in his throat.

Buffy stared at him. His hushed whisper flitted over her body like a gust of wind. Now she was being affected, but once again she couldn't show it.

"I don't know about you, but I've had you under my skin long enough," Buffy replied.

Angelus laughed and let her go. Stepping back he crossed his arms and finally took in her naked form. "If you thought Angel was something, you haven't lived until you've tasted Angelus."

Buffy ignored his snarling comment. She was busy watching him ogle her body. "Take a picture it'll last longer."

Angelus looked up at her. His eyes locked with hers and she felt a chill run up and down her body. Her skin seemed to throb and her insides started to hum with something she wasn't familiar with.

His stare was unnerving her. As much as she didn't need to crumble in front of him it was becoming more and more easy for her to do so. She decided she had had enough of him looking and reached for a towel that was conveniently placed on the shelf next to the window. Wrapping it around her, she stepped out of the tub, Angelus' eyes watching every move. Nothing made a sound but the water sloshing as Buffy escaped it. Her wet feet met with the fluffy warm feel of the dark blue bathroom rug.

They stood in silence for what seemed like forever, neither speaking or moving. At least one of them were breathing but that couldn't be heard either.

Finally Angelus spoke. "I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of watching you take a bath. I can't believe all the time we were together and we never took a bath with each other," he said, his voice deep and tantalizing. Buffy couldn't believe how much she was getting turned on by it. It was making her sick to think he was making her hot.

She tried to move past him but he stepped in front of her. "Going somewhere?" he asked quietly. Buffy looked up at him and couldn't believe this wasn't her Angel. He certainly looked the same, he smelled the same, and god knows he probably felt the same, but it wasn't. And it was taking all her will to keep that in mind. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get ready for bed," she said calmly.

Angelus smirked and looked down at her small hands clutching the towel around her slender, wet body. "Actually, I do mind," he said, reaching up to put his hands over hers. "I was getting pretty fond of your glistening wet body in my eyesight. I'd like to see it again."

"In your dreams!" Buffy hissed wrenching away from him. She stepped back and backed into the towel shelf next to the toilet. Unfortunately, the bathroom wasn't a good place to wrestle.

Angelus growled softly which quickly went to Buffy's groin. How she loved to hear him growl. "That's my point. I've been dreaming about this long enough. It's time for the real thing." He once again stepped to her reaching up to her clenched hands.

"Touch me again and die," she said as calmly as a blue sky in the country. Angelus didn't let that register right away, he was to busy thinking about what was underneath that towel. But when the words finally reached his brain he stopped inches from her and stared. That infamous silence was back. Haunting both Buffy and Angelus. Buffy kept her breathing under control and showed no signs of fear. If she had to she would stake him. Hell, push always came to shove sooner or later. She knew she'd be damned if she would let him kill her or rape her in her own house. As turned on as she still was by him, everything they did tonight was going to be willingly. She did want him again. Even though this time it was Angelus, she still had that longing to feel him in between her legs, pushing his way inside her. Invading her body with his, filling her with his power. She wanted it and she needed it. She craved it and her body wasn't putting up much resistance. He was like a drug to her: Something bad that she needed desperately.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Angelus asked, lowering his hands down to his sides.

"Both," Buffy responded. He was so close to her now she could feel a wave of coolness radiate off his body. It made her shiver slightly and she wondered if he noticed. All of a sudden a thought of her warming his body with hers shot through her head. She looked up into his piercing gaze. He hadn't moved but yet it felt as if he kept getting closer and closer to her.

"You don't want to kill me do you Buffy?" he asked with a surprisingly gentle and soothing tone. It was so gentle it caused Buffy to recoil in shock. She didn't know if he wanted her to answer, she didn't know what to say anyway.

"Do you?" he pressed when she didn't answer.

Buffy decided to keep her guard up, she had to remember Angelus was not to be trusted. "We both know this is one of your mind tricks. A way to get me to soften to you so you can garner an attack."

Angelus grinned, perhaps that was what he was thinking. If it was he would sure as hell never tell her. "You think you know me so well Buffy," He murmured. "If I were one for sneak attacks you 'd have been dead, say... twenty minutes ago." He lowered his eyes to her towel again then back up to her face. He raised his right hand and placed it on her cheek. It was warm and soft and he slowly began to caress her. Again, his gentleness threw Buffy for a loop and she moved her head slightly. His hand followed her movement, pressing more firmly into her soft flesh. "I haven't felt a warm body like this in a while," he said. "Well, at least not one I haven't drained the life from." He raised his other hand and placed it on the opposite cheek, repeating the same smooth caress. "Sometimes biting someone is like biting a ripe fruit," he began to describe. "My teeth sink into them smoothly, cleanly; I can hear the faint sound of the moisture seeping into my mouth, sometimes I can hear the puncture of my fangs. Mmm," he groaned, "I think I'm giving myself a hard on."

Buffy, disgusted by his Vampiric thrills, reached up to pull his hands down, but his words stopped her. "You want to touch me don't you? Like the way I'm touching you?"

Buffy stilled her hands where they lay on his wrists. "I bet you want to feel me and see if I still feel the same. If I feel as good as I did that night, don't you?" he continued in his low, husky tone.

"Now you think you know me," Buffy replied. Angelus chuckled deep in his throat. "I do Buffy. And you know what? I'm going to admit that we're both right. Because even though we're different, we're not. We're both similar creatures. We want what we want and we can't help what it is."

"I seem to recall you telling me I wasn't much in bed," whispered Buffy. "If I'm not mistaken the words were "'It's what? Bells ringing, fireworks, the dulcet choir of pretty little birdies? Come on Buffy! It's not like I haven't been there before'".

Angel laughed. "Oh yeah, I did say that didn't I," he chuckled. Buffy simply stared at him, he was going from evil, to bad to semi-bad to half way nice, and back to evil. She couldn't figure him out.

His hold on her face tightened, actually it was becoming painful. "Angelus.." she said warily. "Don't."

"Don't what?" he said, moving in closer, lowering his face to hers. "As long as I'm here I might as well do this." With that said he slanted his mouth over hers and kissed her. A soft, sweet kiss that reminded Buffy so much of Angel she quickly forgot who he was and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss lasted a few moments, making Jello out of her knees and melted butter out of her insides. His tongue ran across her lower lip right before he caught it in his mouth and sucked gently. He captured her tongue in his mouth and suckled it soothingly. It was a kiss sent directly from heaven, a kiss meant to happen between lovers. It was intense without being frantic, it was forceful without being demanding, and it was loving without being smothering. It was perfect.

Lost in this moment, Buffy deftly became aware of his hand leaving her cheek to wrangle the tight roll in her towel that was keeping it up. Angelus, pressing his weight into her, held her captive while he snaked his hand in between their bodies and undid the terry cloth garment. It loosened and quickly began falling off her body. Buffy instinctively went to grab it, but he caught her hand, letting it fall. Naked, Buffy stood still, modesty still shown brightly in her eyes.

"You're beautiful," Angelus whispered, an endearment Buffy really wasn't expecting from the demon Angelus. "I want you to touch me," he said softly, his calm tone still suspicious to Buffy.

She didn't move. Not that she was afraid, it was something else. Something she didn't have a word for. Angelus stepped back an inch or so and removed his leather coat. It made a strange sound as it rubbed against his vinyl attire and fell to the bathroom floor. With that out of the way he moved closer to her, taking her hand and lowering it to his groin. No words were said as he opened it and cupped her small hand around the bulge in his pants. Her small gasp excited Angelus even more and she swore he got even harder. She squeezed slightly, just a little. He seemed to push himself into her, his eyes looked as if they started to dilate. For some reason this part of him felt warm, or maybe it was Buffy that was overheated, either way, he felt good in her hand. She massaged slowly watching the ever cynical, hardcore Angelus turn into your typical male. He closed his eyes and moaned. Although, this was sort of a purr, a deep long purr like the kind a lion or tiger would make. It was deep inside him and she seemed like she felt it vibrate his whole body. She wanted him to make her purr like that.

She began to massage harder, squeezing as she did so. His eyes remained closed, she could tell he was concentrating all his energy in that one area. She glanced down at what she was doing, it seemed like her hand had a mind of it's own. His body swayed forward and backward with the motion of her hand. Buffy smiled, yeah he was waaaay into this. When she looked back up at him he was staring down at her, his look hungry and reckless this time. It made her heart rate triple. Her nipples were hard and protruding. She could feel them tingling with the need to be touched, but she denied them the pleasure of her own hand, she wanted him to touch her, she wanted him to taste her.

Angelus' passion finally became unrestrained as he grabbed her tiny frame by her upper arms and kissed her again. Rough, demanding, tribal. The force was so great it would have knocked her off balance if he hadn't been holding onto her. Immediately, she grabbed him for support. Just as fast as he had grabbed her and kissed her he swooped her up in his arms, cradling her next to him. Turning, he dipped only enough for him to open the door. Kicking it all the way open he carried her to her room and stood with her next to the bed all the while still kissing her roughly. Buffy had intertwined her hand in his hair, but being the only one needing to breath in she pulled her head back for air. He stared down at her, a naked Slayer in his arms. Buffy's breathing was erratic and shallow. She could feel the wetness settling in between her thighs, dripping from her body like a calm stream.

All this time no words had been spoken, there were no words needed. Buffy wiggled slightly, the vinyl against her bare skin exciting and irritating at the same time. Still, without words, he laid her down on the bed and she scooted to the middle.

"You know what I want you to do?" Angelus said finally breaking the silence. He began to undress, taking off his vinyl pull over to reveal a smooth chest, well defined abs and muscled arms, just like Buffy remembered. Just like she'll always remember.

"What?" managed Buffy in a whisper. She resisted the urge to touch herself, but pressed her thighs together in substitution though.

"I want you to be at my beck and call. I want you to willfully submit to me, to become completely at my mercy. I want you to become mine." He said that so nice and straight forward that at first Buffy almost took it to heart. But there was no way she was giving herself over to him.

"I don't see that in the near future," Buffy replied, watching with shear pleasure as he began to undo his belt and remove his pants. He peeled them down his legs to show off black silk boxers. Buffy wondered where those came from, but that question was quickly abandoned when he put his fingers in the waistband and prepared to pull those down. Her eyes went from the bulge to his face, watching her watch him. He pushed them down his legs and off his body. Then, there he stood, naked and uninhibited. His huge erection stood hard in front of him.

When he spoke again, Buffy once again paid attention. "I don't see that you have a choice," he said gruffly, his voice dripping with arousal. "Because you will give into me and my every want. Either now or later, but it will happen." He kneeled on the bed which dipped under his weight. Buffy moved up back toward the headboard.

"I know what you want, you want me to be scared of you. But it's not going to happen, You're not going to feed off my fear," she whispered.

With Lightning speed Angelus grabbed her around her throat and slammed her down on the bed. Buffy quickly clawed at his hand, choking and sputtering, her eyes wide and panicked. Her legs began to flail, but were soon pinned down as he sat on her thighs pinning her to the bed.

"We'll see about that," he growled. Turning away from her, he was in full game face when he returned. Still, he held her down, her gasps coming in short spurts. She reached up to try to claw at his face, but of course he moved out of the way. "I told you Buffy, it would have been easier if you had just given in."

He positioned himself over her, throwing her legs over his thighs. She tried to kick him but with her oxygen level decreasing she couldn't put up much of a fight. Spreading her legs he inserted the head of his cock at her opening. He loosened his grip on her slightly; enough for her to start to breath again. Buffy repeatedly swallowed and sucked in air, her light headiness fading. Before she could quickly recover he shoved himself inside her, hard, fast and deep. Buffy let out a piercing cry as she was not used to being entered so roughly. He pushed her legs up and continued to pump inside her.

Buffy reached up and scratched down his chest, he stopped momentarily, letting out a loud grunt. The three scratches bled for a moment before they healed themselves and the blood disappeared. Angry, he slapped her hard, causing her head to whip to the side in pain.

She turned back quickly and stared up at him. Her body moved viciously on the bed, up and down as he shoved himself in and out of her. She felt as if he were ripping her apart, he was killing her and he knew it.

"Angelus," Buffy wailed, pleading without even knowing it. The vulgar grin that covered his face only served to start to make her angrier.

"You're just as tight as you were last time," he said to her with pungent unkindness. He growled and bared his fangs, but this time Buffy didn't feel any arousal, she only felt anger. Anger at him, but especially at herself for letting him overpower her like this. He was betraying her and hurting her and humiliating her for the second time and she was letting him do it. Despite her obvious disgust for him her body responded nevertheless.

He reached down and grabbed her clit strongly, pinching and rubbing. Buffy slapped him hard in the face, but it only seemed to turn him on more. Her body convulsed from his ministrations making her quiver and gasp beyond her control.

He watched with immense appreciation of his ability in this sexual possession; his complete conquest of her body, but to Buffy that was all that he took. Angelus and Angel may be one in the same to many people--but they were completely different where she was concerned. Angel had her heart, he had her mind and soul and no one was going to take it away. Ever.

Soon, Buffy wasn't able to take it anymore and she exploded in a fit of sexual convulsions. Angelus' eyes ravaged over her with rapt attention as she orgasmed over and over. He too began to cum, grunting loud and sending his release inside her to become part of her. Reaching up he moved her head to the side and Buffy knew what was coming. She grabbed his neck in retaliation, stopping him from dipping and taking a drink from her. To Angelus' surprise her strength had returned to her. It took him a while to wrench her arm away from his neck and when he did he decided to help himself to it. Holding it up to his face he smelled her wrist as if he could smell the blood. Then, like a piece of food, he held her wrist to his mouth and sunk his fangs in. Screaming, Buffy bolted upright and grabbed a handful of his hair, ready to pull him away. But the pain began to overwhelm her and she hesitated. The extremely unusual feeling of him drinking from her wrist stopped her cold. Her eyes shut and she tensed incredibly. She could hear him drinking, swallowing, sucking. She could feel the excess blood dripping down her arm and plop on the inside of her leg, sliding down her thigh, leaving a trail of red. Slowly she opened her eyes in time to see him raise his head. He looked up at her, her face drained, suddenly void of emotion, of power. Instead of looking like the Slayer she looked instead like of one his hapless victims, caught in the crossfire of death and eternal life.

His greed from draining her of her strength overpowered him. He watched her as she looked at her wrist, the two tiny holes still seeped blood. Red blood, her blood.

This is the way he wanted her: weak, feeble, fragile, ineffective. He had her where he wanted. He reached up slowly and ran his hand in her blond hair. Buffy reached out again to stop him, but he just about laughed in her face. He tilted her head sideways ruggedly, exposing her neck to him. The smooth flesh shooting a tremor of exhilaration within him. Her vein became visible, then it disappeared. Angelus was practically drooling, he almost licked his lips, but decided to provide her at least that much dignity.

Without a second thought he descended upon her, sinking his strong, already blooded fangs deep within her throat. Buffy gripped his arms, doing the only thing she could do, give in to him. He gripped her tightly, pulling her intensely against him. He crushed her little body to his so roughly it wasn't a surprise he didn't break her bones. He seized her blood as his as he drank greedily. Buffy's eyes opened wide and she stared blankly at the ceiling. She gasped and twisted to no avail. She literally felt as if he were going to drink her to death. He bit deeper causing Buffy to rake her fingers down his back, strong enough to draw blood of her own. His blood tinged her fingertips as she gripped his back, but still he drank steadily. He laid her down, the taste of her blood so good, so warm, he could no longer sit up to drink it. Using his weight to push her to the bed he continued to feast upon her, his tongue swiping out occasionally to tease her neck. He drank fervently, and violently, taking as much from her as he could. She tasted so fucking incredible, Angelus thought. In all his years of killing he now knew no blood tasted like that of a Slayers. It was richer, more powerful; it had a zing that was undescribable. Buffy couldn't take anymore and her eyes began to close, the light slowly beginning to extinguish. Her breathing continued to be shallow but steady. He had eventually won.

Soon, he became full as he ripped his head up, sitting back on his hunches. He felt alive, rejuvenated. He crawled off the bed, wiping his mouth. He looked down at Buffy who lay still and quite. Her eyes were closed and her arm hung limp over her stomach, the holes in her wrist had began to heal already.

Angelus walked to the other side of the bed where his clothes sat in a heap and began to get dressed, an arrogant smirk on his lips. He changed back to his human face, still watching Buffy as he dressed. She didn't move, her face sweet and angelic as she lay immobile.

Angelus smiled. "I always liked you best when you weren't talking," he said. He walked to the bathroom and retrieved his coat then went back into Buffy's bedroom. She had begin to stir and he moved over to stand over her. The puncture marks on her neck had begun to heel too. He smiled and stooped next to the bed. "See, you'll be okay in no time," he announced softly. Buffy was able to roll her head toward him and look at him. She wasn't dead, but she felt dead.

Angelus pulled the sheet over her naked body, at least allowing her that. Then he leaned down again and placed a single kiss on her lips. She stirred even more, attempting to sit up, she even managed to reach up and feel the side of her neck.

"Ang--" she began.

"Shhhh," he interjected, placing one finger over her lips. "Don't talk, get your rest," he said, running his finger over her bottom lip. "And don't worry, I'll be back." He smiled wickedly at her as he stood and walked to the door. He looked back at the disabled Slayer laying helpless on her bed. She would be back to normal before Mom got home, he thought. "To bad," he said to himself. "It would have made a nice present." He shrugged and exited her room.

Buffy felt the wounds on her neck. She winced at the pain it caused when she touched them. This wasn't over, she thought. There was no way in hell he was going to get away with this. Even though she was feeling courageous, the embarrassment of what just happened flooded over her and she wept softly, defeated and alone in her room.

Until next time, she thought. Until next time.

 

The End

 

<< back