"Sinking Into Ecstasy"

Author: Mistress Angel
Email: angelsslayer@yahoo.com

"What are you gonna get Angel for Christmas?" Willow asked Buffy over the phone Friday night.

"I have no idea, I don't have a clue as to what he wants."

"I guess you could always ask him," Willow suggested.

"Well, there is that," Buffy sighed.

"So," Willow chirped over the phone, "Is your mom gone again for the weekend?"

"Yep," answered Buffy.

" You are so lucky. What if Angel stops by? Are you gonna let him in?" Willow asked excitedly.

"Willow, relax, the same thing is going to happen that always happens when he come's by. We talk, kiss, talk, kiss, make out some, kiss again , then he goes home." Buffy thought about what she just said. Kissing Angel in an un- chaperoned house? It was asking for trouble. She and Angel were getting very close to dangerous waters. She really wanted him. And from their kissing sessions, she could tell he wanted her too. Real bad.

"Whatever you say," Willow crooned in the phone unconvinced. "What?," Buffy asked innocently. "Oh, you know you want him? in more ways than one." "Willow!, I never thought your mind worked that way," Buffy said increduously. "I have my own fun, " Willow assured her. "Besides, my dreams of Xander can be very creative." The girls shared a last laugh before they called it a night.

Buffy seemed to be wide awake after that phone call. She glanced at the clock 11:48pm. There really wasn't nothing else to do but sleep. Rolling over, she lay there listening to the wind blow with her eyes wide open. "This is ridiculous," she muttered under her breath. "If I'm up I might as well get up," she said outloud. She had been on patrol earlier, all was quiet. Since Spike and Drusilla were out of the picture for a while there really wasn't much happening. Sighing, she decided to take a shower. "That should help put me to sleep," she said quietly, as she padded to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited while it heated up. It didn't take long for the steam to start, and the mirror to fog up. Turning on the cold to water to even out the temperature, she undressed and stepped inside. "Ahhh, this is what I needed, something to relax me and my raging hormones," she chuckled to herself. Her and Willow's conversation came back to her and she couldn't help but smile. Willow was right, This weekend would be the perfect time to spend with a certain Vampire, but was she ready? She certainly felt ready. Yes, she definitely felt ready.

Angel entered Buffy's open bedroom window. This was not unusual. He heard the shower running and decided to wait until she came out. Thinking it may be her mother. He walked around her room exploring it quietly.

Buffy finished her shower and stepped out. Putting on her robe, she peeled off her shower cap. "Sorry hair, but I really didn't feel like drying you tonight. She turned off the bathroom light; grabbing her towel, she walked to her room. She had walked all the way in before Angel even said something.

"Buffy."

"AHHHH!" Buffy turned quickly.

"Angel."

"I didn't mean to scare you," he whispered. Buffy dropped her towel on the bed. "Don't worry, Mom's gone for another art buying thing again."

Angel just nodded. "So, " Buffy said awkwardly. "Just dropping in to spend time with Mr. Gordo or to say hi?"
"You could say that. I wanted to see how you were."

"I'm fine," Buffy assured him. " I can see that," he said, his eyes raking over her terry cloth clad body. Buffy's heart raced. 'play it cool' her mind told her.

"Well, I could get dressed and we could hang out," Buffy suggested. " Why do you need to get dressed?" Angel said quietly, oozing with sexiness. He strode over to her slowly, keeping eye contact the whole time. Buffy, couldn't take her eyes off his, but she wasn't as nervous as she thought she would be.

"I don't remember the last time I saw you in your robe," Angel muttered. "I like the look." Buffy's breathing returned to normal as he neared. She put her hands up to his chest as he stepped in, invading her personal space. He leaned in to snuggle her neck, kissing the vein that was pulsing so hard now. Buffy closed her eyes and breathed him in. He smelled like a combination of the outdoors and something else she couldn't quite identify. Maybe it had something to do with being dead. When he slipped his hand in the inside of her robe, she no longer lingered on his smell but his touch. It was electrifying. She immediately came to attention. Her nipples stood out, begging to be touched. She ran her hands down his back and under his jacket.

She moved her hand back up to his shoulders and tried to push the jacket down but she couldn't get it past his arms because they were bent. "Angel...." she breathed, wanting to tell him she needed to get that jacket off. She needed to feel her skin against his skin like he had the privilege of doing with her. "I'm right here," he whispered in her ear. He untied the sash at her waist and pushed his hands inside. He smiled against her cheek at the little gasp she made at the contact. He wanted to make her do more than gasp, and he now knew, with mom gone, he had all weekend to do it. He continued to nuzzle her neck, all the while running his hands down her waist where he was intercepted by the top of her panties.

He pulled his head back and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. She was breathing rapidly and she was flushed a beautiful light pink. She looked sexy as hell. "Buffy," Angel spoke quietly. Her eyes popped open. He was watching me was the first thing her mind relayed back to her. She licked her suddenly dry lips, and lowered her eyes embarrassingly. "Talk to me Buffy, tell me what you want," Angel challenged her.

"..or don't want," he added softly. He knew if this was all too fast for her he would stop in a heartbeat. He just didn't know where he would find the strength to do it.

"I want you," Buffy finally responded. What a lame thing to say her mind spit at her. Angel smiled down at her. "You are so beautiful Buffy, I wanted you from the first moment I saw you."

Buffy smiled, "I bet you've been telling girls that for centuries," she smirked at him. He laughed a deep, sexy laugh. "Actually no, just decades." Buffy let out a full laugh at that one. "Stop it you're killing the mood." Angel lowered his head and kissed her, the first time for the night. It awakened something in Buffy she had never felt before. Angel had kissed her numerous times before, but this kiss was different. It held something, else in it. Something mystical, something savage, primal. He plunged his tongue inside the wet, warm confines of her inviting mouth and explored roughly. Occasionally nipping at her bottom lip. He ran his tongue over her tongue, over her lips, getting deeper and rougher, making Buffy want more and more.

She no longer needed to wait for his arms to move, for he took off his own jacket and unbuttoned his shirt letting it hang open. Buffy tore her lips away from his long enough to attach them to his hard, smooth chest. God! she wanted him. The ragged moan that tore from deep within his throat only made Buffy smile and continue the assault on his neck. She ran her hands down his chest, to the waistband of his pants and beyond. The huge bulge in the front of his pants was hard and big and Buffy knew it was silently begging to be released. She stroked it, teasing it by giving him little squeezes. "BuffyBuffy, God,don't stop," Angel said into her hair. "Aaaa, that feels.....so..uhh, harder," he said through ragged breaths. It was funny to watch him breath hard but not feel any air. His hands had now joined her's, molded on top so he could guide her to what he liked best. "I don't want it to be over before it starts," she purred in his ear, as she slipped both hands back up his chest.

Angel's disappointment did not go unseen.

"Don't worry, we have all weekend to play, I'm sure I'll find my way back there."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Angel teased her.

"Oh, I intend to make good on everything I promise, you can quote me on that."

She lightly ran the tips of her fingers over his pert, male nipples, causing him to shudder. "Mmmm, did mama find something you like?" she swooned.

"Oh, yes..yes she did. But I liked what you were doing before much more."

"Well, I told you, you're just gonna have to wait until later. Now if you keep begging, mama's gonna have to put you over her knee and take the hairbrush to you."

"Promise!" Angel said excitedly, laughing.

Buffy kissed him passionately. "What did I tell you about my promises?"

Angel leaned down and kissed her collarbone. Starting at one end and slowly moving right. As he kissed, he slowly pulled her bathrobe down until it was at her waist. Her medium sized, flushed, breast heaved up and down as her breathing went out of control. She just couldn't help herself, he turned on things in her no one ever could. Well, actually there really was no one else. Not that if she had someone to compare him too, he wouldn't be number 1 for sure.

He pulled the rest of the robe down until it was a puddle at her feet, then slowly he pushed her panties off her hips and down her strong, lean legs. Moving up, he kissed each of her heaving breasts, then took one perky nipple in his mouth and begin to suckle hard. "Oh God! Angel! Please..Please!"

Angel grinned around her breast. He loved to hear Buffy say his name like that. Every time she screamed it or moaned it in just the right tone he got an instant hard-on. But in this case, his hard-on only got bigger and harder. He could feel it straining against his pants. He needed relief now, oh, yes he did. The thought of Buffy's hands stroking him came back into his mind and he suckled harder, wanting to tease her like she teased him.

Buffy's hands grabbed the hair on his head and she kneaded and pulled. The feel of his warm, sexy lips tugging on her aching, over stimulated nipples was getting to be to much. She squirmed, pushing herself against the wall right by the door.

Angel quickly reached out and shut her bedroom door. Even though the house was empty, the thought of being totally enclosed in a room with her was very arousing. Buffy grunted and moaned as he sucked. He now had moved to the other breast, leaving the other swollen, wet and cold to the sudden air. It was hard and very sensitive and craved his mouth once again.

God, I could come just from this, she thought. She had always dreamed of them coming together in a fit of ravenous lovemaking in her bed. But things were deliciously different. She could feel the wetness in between her thighs, dripping down her legs. She so much wanted to feel him fill her with himself. Ramming himself into her with a sweet rhythm that would be all theirs.

Angel could tell she was wet and ready for him. He could smell it. He slipped one hand between her legs and gently urged them open. Buffy could barley move, she was scared the slightest movement would cause her to breakdown in uncontrolled orgasmic spasms. With her legs opened wider now, he could smell her sex head on, and it smelled so sexy. He had never smelled anything like it. It was a mixture of Buffy, of her heat, of her femininity, her arousal, a combination of everything good.

He slowly touched her opening with two fingers.

"Angel!" Buffy rang out.

He ceased the sucking on her nipple and looked up at her. "Say my name again."

Buffy was panting like she had just completed the Iron Woman competion. She gripped the dresser on one side and the door knob on the other. "Oh, please I c-can't take it. It's too much!"

Angel ignored her and begin to stroke her outer lips. She bit her bottom lip and threw her head back against the wall. She begin to sinuously move slightly against his fingers. Angel felt this and stroked harder never taking his eyes off her face. She unconsciously opened her legs wider, inviting in his strong, long, soft, fingers. "Mmm, ah, yes...yes." Buffy repeated to herself. Angel parted her lips and inserted one finger deep inside her. He could tell she had never been entered and her body jerked back against the wall. She pressed back and up, almost like she was trying to pull herself off of his finger. But from the look on her face and the sounds she was making she was very unconvincing. "Do you want me to stop?" Angel asked .

For the first time in a while, she opened her eyes and looked down at him. She put him into focus. "No, I just want, just go slow. I -I'm...."

"I know, I promise I will go slow, I don't want to hurt you. When ever you want me to stop say so. I will."

Buffy smiled down at him. She felt very safe with Angel. She always did. He truly meant every word he said. She never doubted he would ever hurt her. People may think it's strange for a Slayer to trust a Vampire, but she not only trusted him she loved him and she didn't think it was strange at all.

Angel moved his finger inside her and it made her gasp, instantly shutting her eyes again. He gently moved his thumb over her little bungle of nerves and got a reaction so strong he thought she would melt into a puddle. She jerked back against the wall so hard he thought he'd hurt her. "Buffy?" He called nervously. She kept her eyes shut and continued to pant, she licked her lips. "mmmm," she answered weakly. He smiled. He knew she was alright. He pushed deeper inside her, pressing his thumb insistently against her clit. She gripped the dresser and doorknob with all her strength. He slowly started pulling his finger in and out, going in deeper at every thrust. "Ahhhhh, shit!" Buffy said through clenched teeth.

Angel grinned even wider, he was definitely getting to her her. He went faster and harder, concentrating on her clit and her moans and movements. judging if he should go faster or slower. He knew a woman's clitoris held a lot of nerves, and that it may be too much. He introduced a second finger and stroked harder, and harder. Buffy grinded herself against his hand. God it felt good. She could feel her orgasm building and wanted to wait until they could come together but didn't think she would make it. She found herself grinding faster and harder, pushing her pelvis forward and backwards, not being able to get enough of him. Angel's fingers were a blur and the soft, squishes his fingers were making in her sex was driving him crazy. She was getting wetter and wetter, it was covering his hand.

He put his lips over her clit and suckled it like he did her nipples. This drove her over the edge. She screamed his name and tensed up waiting for the orgasm to come. Angel licked at her as fast as his hands were working. Suddenly, Buffy bucked and bucked and screamed again. Shuddering and shivering she screamed her release. Angel stood and kissed her cheek, as his hands stayed connected with her body. She continued to quiver and shake, her eyes still closed. "Look at me," he whispered.

Buffy slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled. "I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

"God yes," Buffy whispered. She kissed him hard and he returned the gesture. "I need you inside me Angel, now."

Angel kissed her again. "Whatever you need," he oozed. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed where he lay her down on the cool sheets. He went over and closed the window. "I don't want anyone popping in on us," he grinned.

"No one come's in my window but you," Buffy reminded him.

"Not even Xander?" he asked

Buffy grinned. "Not even Xander, he may be climbing in Cordelia's window."

"Cordelia?" Angel asked, confused.

Buffy held out her hand. "I'll tell you later."

"Fine with me," Angel grinned, and joined her on the bed. Leaning down he kissed her passionately. Buffy moaned inwardly. She couldn't believe how close she felt to him right now. She felt a connection to him that scared her, but at the same time gave her a warm feeling of security and strength.

Pulling Angel on top of her, she ran her hands up and down his smooth back. He gave a deep growl deep in his throat that made Buffy smile. Just that thought that a small touch from her could be so powerful gave her chills. She loved the control she felt when it happened.

He began to un-buckle his pants. With Buffy's help they got them unzipped and pushed down past his hips, underwear included.

Buffy grasped him in her hand and stroked him slowly.

He shut his eyes, and his breathing increased wildly. The feelings overwhelming. "Buffy," he breathed.

Angel forced his eyes open to look at her. He stared into her beautiful eyes, and kissed her. He felt like he was in a dream world, being here with her was a dream come true. Lifting himself up, he pushed down the rest of his pants, kicking them over the side of the bed.

"Angel, wait, I want you to..." God, how was she going to ask him to put on a condom? Licking her lips, she began the question again. He put his finger over her lips, I know Buffy, and I will.

Buffy smiled with relief. Well, she'll have to tell Willow those Condoms they bought three months ago will get some use.

They put it on properly then started to kiss once again. When he entered her she knew they were perfect together. They made a perfect fit. She closed her eyes and let the sensations overtake her. He pulled almost all the way out before entering her again. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted up to meet each stroke. Raising up on his forearms he buried his face against her shoulder and went deeper and harder every stroke.

Buffy could feel the tension start to build and wanted more than anything for them to come together. Soon the feelings became too much for Angel and he went faster and faster. "Angel!" Buffy managed to get out before she exploded in a blinding light of pleasure. Angel was right behind her, spasming and jerking his release. "Oh, god Buffy," he breathed.

They lay still a moment, her catching her breath and both of them letting their minds focus in on the reality of what just happened.

Buffy sat up and looked down at him. He looked up at her and smiled. He pushed a strand of damp hair off her forehead.

She knew she didn't have to worry about him jumping up and running out on her like other guys would. It was the best feeling in the world to have.

Angel became serious. "Buffy, I love you so much, you have no idea."

Yes, she did have an idea. "I love you too Angel."

For a moment there didn't seem like anything else to say. They both knew the consequences of someone in their situations having feelings like this. But right now was not the time to remind each other-yet again.

Buffy lay back down and curled against his ribs. He tucked her close and kissed the top of her head. They lay in silence, holding each other, enjoying just being together. Slowly they each drifted off to sleep, protected by each other. No enemies or demons to plague them tonight.

Nothing but each other.

The End

 

<< back