"Sweet Revenge"

Author: Mistress Angel
Email: angelsslayer@yahoo.com
Notes: Okay kiddies. This is it, no third or fourth or fifth. I told you I'm not much for Buffy/Angelus. But I still had fun writing it. Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback on "Don't let the...." I enjoyed every one. I tried to think of a way Buffy could overpower Angelus, even if for a moment. I hope you like what I did. NO children under 16, please! It will send you to therapy. Everyone else enjoy. Also, the end may be a little dreamy sappy, so prepare yourself.


It was dark, darker that usual with a slight chill in the air. Buffy watched as Angelus pulled a struggling and frightened blonde down the stone steps leading into the Mansion. He must really be horny tonight, thought Buffy. Instead of killing her and leaving in some dirty alley to die alone, he had brought her back to his lair, no doubt to feed on and probably rape later in the night, torturing would figure in during the morning when he couldn't go out.

He had his hand over her mouth and was pulling her easily inside. Despite the dark shadows and concealing bushes and shrubs Buffy could still see the whites of the girls scared eyes, wide and terrified.

"Tonight is your lucky night," Buffy said thinking about the girl as she headed for the entrance. With her she carried a bull whip. A 'weapon' if you will that Giles was given but never brought it to Buffy's attention---until she discovered it last week. "Is there some particular reason that you're not telling me as to why you want me to show you the proper way to use that?" he had asked curiously when she had inquired continuously about it.

"No real reason," was all she had said. "I just thought it would be another cool way to take a vamp down that's all." Giles had given her a second look but had trained her on it nevertheless. It helped that Buffy was such a quick learner and that Giles was such an experienced teacher. In a week she had the moves down and could crack the whip with the best of them. Xander had gotten a kick out of it while she practiced, wrapping it around him and snapping books and pieces of fruit off of his head. She was expert enough that she could keep from breaking the skin---or draw blood if she wanted to.

She hated keeping secrets from Giles, but she could never tell anyone--not even Willow-- why she needed or even wanted that whip. It was her guilty secret and she was going to keep it.

As Buffy came upon the doorway to the Mansion she couldn't' hear a sound. No scuffling, no screaming, no talking. Nothing. There was the eerie glow of the fireplace, he always attended to that. Buffy stroked her thumb along the rough texture of the whip she had coiled in her hand as she walked slowly inside. She tried to keep the heels of her shoes from clicking but despite her tiptoeing she still made a slight clack-clack as she walked. She smirked to herself. Where the hell was he? she wondered. He must have gone upstairs, Buffy thought. Deciding she was through sneaking she walked inside and figured she'd head straight upstairs when she heard a scream. It came from Dining area, a huge room on the far left of the Mansion. A room Angel never frequented. One more sure reason that Angel was completely gone.

As Angelus came into view she saw the girl, crouched on the floor against the wall hugging herself and looking for the life of her life a cornered, scared kitten, surrounded by dogs. From her current position she might as well have.

"Please," she began to beg. "No, Don't hurt me," she cried, her words beginning to become garbled from her crying.

"Don't worry sweetie, it'll all be over---slowly," he snickered. His back was to Buffy but she could almost feel that damn smirk he did so well. He took off his coat and threw it aside, the headed for the girl. She stood and tried to move to the other side of the room but he caught her and slammed her back against the wall, momentarily quieting her as he almost knocked the wind out of her.

"Don't run, blondie," he said as he petted her hair. "Blondes are my favorite. They really do have more fun." He turned into game face to feast on her, and the girls eyes widened and she starting screaming and crying all over again.

"Let me ask you," Angelus said to his screaming victim. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" The girl only stopped crying long enough to swallow some air, then she began sputtering incoherently again and sliding down the wall. "I crack myself up!" Angelus laughed. "Don't you just love Jack Nicholas?"

"Please!" The girl screeched again, "Let me go!" Angelus grabbed her by the upper arms and raised her roughly to her feet. "Upsie daisy," he said. "This may not matter to you, but I like the blood when it runs thorough the body vertically, you don't mind do you?"

"I do," Buffy said.

Angelus gave a snarling turn to Buffy just in time to see her bring the whip from her side, let it loose and snap it around his neck. Grunting he grabbed a hold of it with both hands, actually startled. Buffy grabbed the whip with her other hand and yanked it hard, sending him flying of the ground.

"Run!" She instructed the girl who looked even more horrified than she did a moment ago. Screaming all the while she made her way to the front door and disappeared into the night. Buffy uncoiled the whip from his neck and snapped the whip back to her, she also noticed the red ring it left around his throat. He scrambled into a sitting position, glaring at her through yellow eyes.

"You practicing to be fucking Indiana Jones or what?!" He quipped at her.

"Yeah," she said. "And you get to be my whipping post." She snapped the whip again hitting him on the thigh.

"Dammit!" he yelled, grabbing the stinging area. The leather pants he wore made a nice sound when she hit them, and she knew he was feeling every inch of the whip through them.

"That was my dinner that just ran out of here," he said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Rats work just as well," she said. "But then again, you shouldn't eat you own kind." She took the whip and coiled it up again.

"Funny," he said, standing. He stared at her. Her black pea coat was open and she wore a pair Crimson velour pants, a black boat neck cotton pull over and black shoes. The shirt outlined her breast nicely and Angleus took pleasure in noticing.

"If I had known you were into the whip I'd have brought it up a long time ago. We could have had a good time. Willingly--and unwillingly." He lowered his head and raised his eyes up toward her. "But since you're here now..." he hinted.

"Sorry, I have a headache," Buffy said. Angelus smiled at her. "I know why you're here, " he whispered quietly. "You body couldn't' deny what it wants."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Please, spare me your pyscho babble reasonings. I'm just here to kick your ass."

"You mean you're here to try to kick my ass," he said his voice deep and tantalizing. It sounded so damn sexy she had to forget she hated the bastard.

"Take off your shirt," Buffy ordered. Angelus smirked, seeming to enjoy that request. "I thought you'd never ask," he whispered. He removed his shirt almost in slow motion, watching her watch him. Soon his chest, stomach and arms were revealed, smooth and inviting. She felt like she wanted to turn into a bug eyed Tex Avery Cartoon, pull out an animated sledgehammer and whoop herself over the head. Damn, he was fine. He even seemed more sexy now that he was a Demon. He dropped his shirt and stood bare to the waist. That damn smirk on his face, knowing full well what he was doing to her. Buffy did all she could to keep from staring at his chest and stomach, her favorite of his upper body besides his back. How many nights had she fallen asleep to dreams of herself kissing down that well toned abdomen and rubbing his upper chest and teasing his nipples? She loved the feel of him under her fingers, the smell of him on her skin. She wanted to do it again, but she couldn't. Not unless Angel came back, until then she had to kiss that dream goodbye.

"A penny for your thoughts," Angelus said quietly. Buffy realized she had been fantasizing and opened her eyes. For once he didn't have that smirk on his face. He actually looked like he had been enjoying watching her, like maybe he had been having a little fantasy himself.

"Sorry, my thoughts don't come that cheap," she said. Angelus said nothing, he simply stared at her. His dark and deep gaze started to unsettle her. He began to move forward when she stopped him. "Don't move," she ordered. He didn't stop.

"I said don't move," she repeated.

"You really don't want me to," he said continuing to walk toward her. Buffy stepped back and let the whip uncurl, rearing it back she shot it out and let the end snap him right in the middle of his chest.

Angelus reeled back, gritting his teeth in pain. He looked down at the small, but painful scratch. It was bleeding and it hurt like hell. He touched it and Buffy actually saw him wince. He looked back up at her, that infamous on his lips. He ran his finger along the open wound, capturing some of his own blood bringing it to his lips and sucking it off. "Mmm," he said closing his eyes and opening them lazily again. "If you don't love yourself who can you love?" he quipped.

Buffy once again rolled the whip up. "Move.," she instructed, moving in a wide half circle around him to keep an eye on him. Obediently he moved, his deep brown eyes glued to her like an animal on the prowl. "To the front room," Buffy continued to order. A low growl from him poured over her whole body like warm water. Despite what his growling meant, she could never get enough of hearing it.

Once they were in the front room Buffy walked quickly in front of him, making him stand in the middle. "Happy now?" he asked.

"Hardly," Buffy replied flatly. "I'll tell when I am though." She watched him as he looked at her from head to toe. His eyes raking over her steadily and appreciatively. Again, his gaze fell to her breasts and lingered there before he moved on. A tantalizing smile decorated his lips before he reached her feet and headed back up. When he reached her face Buffy was smiling herself. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"I do," he said honestly. It shocked Buffy for a moment, she was expecting one of his smart remarks. "I know what you want Buffy, and I'm willing to give it to you."

"You're never willing to give anyone anything but a slow hideous death," she said to him. He gave a mock offended look, then looked slightly thoughtful. "Yeah, I guess I can't argue with you there. But..In you case, I am will to change."

"Oh, in my case," Buffy replied.

"How many times have you thought about what happened that night?" he asked. "How many times have you thought about how it made you feel?"

Buffy's mouth tightened. The anger and embarrassment of that night two weeks ago came rushing back like a lava on a downhill slide. How many times had she thought about it? She couldn't think of anything else. All she did day in and day out was think about revenge, about how she wanted to make him feel as helpless and fragile as he made her.

"Well?" he prodded.

"The only thing I think about is how much more inventive Angel was. He was sexier and more skilled and used more than fangs to get me off," Buffy said.

Angelus kept his cool. "Ahhh, reverse psychology, is that what teach you in school nowadays?"

"Fuck you," Buffy spit at him.

"Well, not yet," he teased, a sinister look on his face.

Buffy stared at him. She couldn't believe someone so sweet, so caring, so protective as Angel could be this cruel. She couldn't get out of her head how sorry he would be if he knew how he was making her feel. If he knew all the hurt and distress he was causing her. It pained her to know he didn't know. He was staring her in the face and yet he wasn't. She struggled to keep from breaking down, she had to fight to keep her vulnerability from showing, but of course, he always tested her. Just to see if he could get it out of her, to see if he could reduce her to what he had two weeks ago. This time she'll be damned if she let it happen twice. It was bad enough it had happened on her turf, in her own damn bed for that matter. Fledging tears threatened to spill and show Angelus that he was winning. For a Slayer she was having a hard time staying strong.

"Something wrong?" he asked smiling at her.

"Take off your pants," she ordered. He looked at her up and down again. "What about you? When do you take off something?"

"I'm running this show," Buffy remarked. "Take off you pants," she repeated.

"Take them off for me," he growled. Buffy reeled back the whip and hesitated for a moment. Angelus looked at it poised and didn't say a word---he didn't make a move to remove his clothes either. He looked into Buffy's eyes and she saw a flicker of something there. Lust? Control? Fear? Excitement? She didn't know and by now she didn't care. She had the upper hand and she was determined to keep it. Flicking her wrist she cracked the whip hard, snapping it the end against his upper left shoulder. Angelus didn't move, he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. A low, deep groan emitted from his body. Buffy quickly pulled the whip back always remembering if he caught a hold of it he may be able to get it from her.

She looked at the wound she made, it was still bleeding but soon would welt. She watched the blood run down his chest, leaving a trail of bloody red. The same way the blood from her wrist had done on her thigh. A white flashback took her there, back to her room. Back to the feeling of complete powerlessness.

Angelus' opened his eyes and glanced over at his shoulder, it had already begun to heal. "Mmmm, Buffy. That was better than sex. Do it again."

"Don't tempt me," she said and was surprised to hear her voice waver. Clearing her throat she raised her voice, "Take off your pants," she demanded again. Poising the whip behind her ready to snap it.

This time Angelus moved his hands to his pants and began to unbutton. Buffy watched, this time a smile decorated her lips. She looked up at him, watching him watch her. An adrenalin rush shot through her, it felt good to have him do what she said.

He unzipped and hooked his fingers into his pants and pulled them down, then all the way off, tossing them aside. He stood, as always sexy as hell. Damn him and his god like good looks. He oozed sex, evil or good. Especially evil. Am I demented for letting his evil side turn me on? Buffy thought. But she couldn't help it. He was wearing a pair of dark blue silk boxers, which had a pair of long, lean legs extending from them, he had taken off his shoes and socks also. Buffy looked at him closely, deliberately taking time in taking him all in, trying to reduce him to a bug under a microscope. Instead, he seemed to be enjoying it, his hands on his hips, his lips twitching into a smile. Buffy wanted him squirming, she wanted him suffering like she had. She had to turn up the knob on this little sexual escapade if it was going to work. She needed him to want her, like he had wanted her that night. She needed him to be enticed and aroused as to where he could no longer hide it under smirks and ridiculing remarks.

Suddenly, Buffy was feeling a little warm and she had to clear her throat again to keep herself from panting like a dog. She shrugged an arm out of her coat, held the whip in the other hand and removed the rest of it. She let it drop behind her in a soft heap. Immediately his eyes went to her top and the material stretching across her breasts. Buffy took a few unnecessary breaths just to make her chest rise and fall, giving him something extra to look at. He seemed to notice because he raised his eyes to hers, dark brown and hazel locking.

"Is this your vengeance?" he asked coolly, breaking the silence. "Coming here, ordering me around, ogling my body? You got me then, the tables are turned. But you're only fooling yourself if you think you're getting some sort of revenge Buffy. Whatever pain, whatever humiliation, or deep set trauma you're still carrying around because of that night isn't going to go away because of what you do here tonight," he said.

"We'll see about that," Buffy said softly.

"The lack of my soul doesn't change the fact that I don't know you Buffy," he continued. "I still know you and I know how you work. You're here to take out your revenge for what I did to you on me. I don't blame you, hell, actually I'm kind of excited abotu it. But you're also here to satisfy your sexual cravings at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone, works for me," he mused.

"Maybe you're right," Buffy said, deciding to play along. "Maybe while we're fucking I'll beat the shit out out of you at the same time, it'll cut down on my payback time, is that what you're saying?"

Angelus laughed. "Damn, I hadn't thought of that but sure, I'm always up for a little S&M."

Buffy had had enough and decided to let the whip do some more talking. She brought it around and snapped it on the floor a couple of times, actually enjoying the sound it made against the cold, hard floor. Then, she cracked it across his chest, leaving a long bleeding welt diagonally down the front of his gorgeous torso. She evoked a loud grunt from him and made him sink in with pain. "Shit!" he said loud and clear. Before he could recover she whipped him again, this time on the other side to make a nice big X on his chest.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed backing up. He held his arms out to his sides and looked down at himself, then jerked his head up. He was in game face and for a moment it startled Buffy, but she kept her cool.

"I hate defacing something so beautiful," she quipped, starting to sound like him. "But at the moment I just feel like destroying art."

Angelus was practically breathing fire. "I'm gonna suck you dry!" He boomed.

"If you can," Buffy said. "You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread man." Buffy laughed. "That was always my favorite story as a child, that and Rumplestiltskin."

Angelus continued to fume at her. "Don't tell me you're through Buff? That all you got?" he taunted.

"Oh no," Buffy said, running her hand along the coarse rod. She smiled, thinking of another coarse rod she'd like to run her hands over. "We're only just starting."

Angelus stared at her, then he changed back to his normal face. Straightening up he seemed to forget about his pain for the moment. "I gotta hand it to you slick, I didn't know you had it in ya. You're a bad mama jama 'aint ya?"

Buffy couldn't control herself and barked out a laugh. "God! You watch to many Cleopatra Jones movies you know that? Is that all they run in the afternoon?"

"Let's cut through the bullshit Buff," Angelus said getting serious. "What happened between us was pure, raw, sexual lust, and we both enjoyed the hell out of it--"

"No I didn't enjoy it!" Buffy yelled.

"Yes you did, and you'd sleep better at night if you'd just accept it," Angelus retaliated. "Am I supposed to believe I won that little bedroom round? Please, I know better than that. You wanted me to take you over, so I did."

"Excuse much?" Buffy squawked.

"Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, don't lie to yourself, please, it doesn't become you," he said, that sexy voice on the prowl. Buffy stopped arguing and listened. It was true, she did want to be taken over, but not like that. Or did she? She didn't know, she didn't want to know. What if deep, deep down she did have the urge to be savagely overtaken, brutally dehumanized and cruelly victimized? It made her shiver to think she had those tendencies. But what was even worse was that Angelus knew about them.

"I'm right aren't I?" he questioned when she had quieted. "You wanted me to do what I did, because you knew I was the only one that could. Angel, in all his brooding and torment could never bring out that side of the Slayer. And I'm sure the well manured chosen one wasn't going to ask him to was she?"

"You don't know--" She began.

"Don't I," he said quickly cutting her off. "I know we have went blow for blow over a dozen times up until that point. And I'm going to be man enough to admit you kicked my ass more than half of those dozen times, so don't tell me you suddenly lost your superpower when I stepped in the room all vinyl and leather. You didn't get Rupert "Bookman" Giles to dig up some binding spell or Witchy Willow to concoct some spell for you did you? No, and I'll tell you why, because you didn't want them too. You wanted me to find you and even though you put up a fight I knew you were letting me win. You wanted it and I wanted so I gave it to you. You're weak Buffy. Angel makes you weak, you can never be strong around me. No matter how much you try."

"I hate you," Buffy whispered.

"Don't worry," Angelus whispered back. "I won't hold it against you."

They stood there for a long moment, just staring at each other. His lean body was very stimulating and Buffy was feeling shame in wanting it. After what he just said to you I can't believe you're still horny for him? her inner self raged at her. She almost apologized to herself when Angelus broke her train of thought.

"Remember Buffy, the body wants what it wants. We're just puppets for its actions."

Buffy stepped back and dropped the whip. It fell with a thwack on the floor. Angelus watched intensely, especially when she began to pull her shirt over her head. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders, cascading down like rays of sunshine. The fireplace played over her exposed skin, illumination in all the right places. He looked into her eyes, they looked wild, excited. He started to get turned on. His gaze focused on her breasts, encased in a wine lace bra. It held them secure and snug and Angelus wished his hands were those bra cups. Buffy dropped the top to the floor, letting it join her coat. She then kicked off her shoes and removed off her socks. Without a word she pealed the velour crimson pants down her legs, revealing matching wine bikini cut panties. She picked up the whip and coiled it again, standing there looking like a goddess.

"Do you like this body?" she asked softly. Angelus said nothing, he only gaped. His comebacks were lost on him as he stared at her. She was beautiful, too beautiful and he did want her. God, how good she had tasted. How rich and powerful she was. He licked his lips and it didn't get past Buffy.

"Can you still taste me?" she asked. "My blood filling your mouth, flowing down your throat, spilling over your lips."

A low, hungry growl grew from him. She noticed the bulge in his boxers and god help her, it took all her strength to keep from running across the room and jumping on him. Her heart thumped in her chest and her head was spinning. It didn't matter what he said to her, she still longed for him. Angel or Angelus he was hard to deny. She had thought about him after that night--she couldn't lie. Part of her dreams was her torturing him to a slow death, hearing him beg for mercy and plead her name. The other half, was of them screwing each other into oblivion. If she concentrated hard enough she could still feel him inside her, banging away, hard, fast and furious. Filling her and de-claiming what Angel had marked as his. There was a primal energy in what she felt that night. And damn him he was right, she did want him to do it. For some reason she needed that release of emotions. The thought of him biting her again, feeding off her while he pumped away inside her gave her goosebumps. She started to feel hot all over and get an especially down low tickle elsewhere.

She could feel her panties get moist and become sticky between her legs. Another growl from Angelus brought her back to the present. "I can smell your arousal," he snarled, "Let me taste it Buff, let me give you what you want."

Buffy almost gave in, but had to remember she came here for payback. He had to get punished, some way or another. Even if she punished herself in the process.

"Take off your boxers," she ordered.

"I was hoping you'd do that for me," he murmured. Buffy couldn't let him get away with not following orders. She brought up the whip and cracked it across his chest again.

"Ow!" He screamed, reeling back. "What the--" Again, Buffy cut him off as she hit him again, this time it hit his wrist. Panting, he looked at his bleeding wrist.

"Want some more?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," he joked. Buffy, not thinking it was very funny snapped the whip again, hitting his other wrist. He grabbed it in pain and turned around, hovering over his wounds.

His broad, extremely luscious back was exposed. Buffy hesitated before she she went there, she loved his back. She loved the feel of muscles rippling, the dips and lines in all the right places while she ran her hands up and down. It was smooth, and tantalizing and it made her moist again in all the right places. She decided to start with his exposed back thighs leaving his back alone. Buffy raised the whip again and expertly cracked it on his leg. Once it hit he turned viciously, game face on and eyes glowing. His fangs were bared and he almost looked he was foaming at the mouth. He snarled and hissed at her, she had never seen him this angry, she was really bringing out the animal tonight.

"I said remove you boxers," she repeated, but didn't give him a chance to do it. She raised the whip yet again and whipped it down his chest once more, hard and fast. It left another welt mark, criss crossing over the other three she had made previously. Angelus grabbed the area, bloodying his fingers with his own blood.

"What? I can't get a turn?" he snapped, his voice thick with arousal and repressed pain.

"Sorry, but this is a one player game," she replied. "Now take off you boxers!"

Angelus finally complied, removing them, keeping his angry yellow gaze fixed on her. When he stood Buffy's eyes couldn't but notice his penis. Hard and rigid in front of him. Buffy boldly stared, now wanting him more than ever.

"Tasty," Buffy said before she knew it. "Touch yourself," She instructed.

"Again, I thought you'd do that for me," he said.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Do you ever learn?" she asked. "When I say do something, I mean do it!"

Angelus was staring at her again with this urgency she hadn't noticed before. "You want me don't you?" Buffy asked. She deliberately grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed, rubbing her nipple over the material. He stopped looking at her body and looked into her eyes. He had quickly changed back to normal, and he was still holding one wrist. A small feeling of triumph overjoyed her for a moment. At least she was still winning. His stare held something else this time. He was almost looking at her like a person, a human. His eyes were void of any resentment or anger. What she saw was desire, more of a craving for her than anything else. It held her captive for a moment, letting her bask in what she and Angel used to have. He looked like Angel and the similarities certainly stopped there. Toughing up she ordered him to face the wall.

"What?" he asked honestly.

"Face the wall, and put your hands up there as well," she said. He was angry, but he did it. Buffy headed toward him, she watched as his Dick bobbed as he moved. The man was built was all she had to say.

"If you want it all you have to do is ask," he said watching her eye him.

"Shut up," she hissed. Smiling he did as he was told, facing the wall and putting his hands flat against cold granite. Buffy let the extended part of the whip hit the floor. Angelus looked over his shoulder, another low growl escaped him. He knew what was coming. Sorry to do this to your beautiful back, Buffy thought. But you deserve it.

Rearing the whip back, it made a wonderful sonic boom as it crackled the air and landed on the smooth expanse. He jerked, game face coming back. "Buffy!" he bit out, the first time he had said her name in the moment of his torture. It excited Buffy more than she expected and she cracked it again, hoping to get it out of him once more. She made another X on his back as the whip landed for the second time. "Shit!" he protested again, his right hand flying quickly to his hard-on. Buffy, confused and startled, watched in fascination as he began to stroke himself in a slow to medium motion. He's getting off on this! Buffy's mind screamed at her.

Angry he was getting pleasure, she yelled at him. "Hands on the wall!" For once he did as he was told the first time. When both hands were back up high, she cracked it again, hitting his lower back. A welt formed just like the others and blood oozed and ran down his butt, leaving a red trail. Buffy noticed his erection had seemed to get even harder, yeah, he was definitely enjoying this. Asshole, she thought.

Swinging the whip around she brought it back through the air once more, snapping it around his waist this time. His body recoiled inward, and to her surprise he turned and grabbed part of it. Buffy grabbed it also and tugged, but he was too fast and yanked her forward. Almost falling, Buffy tugged again with no luck, one more tug from him and he had her. One arm circled her waist and the other grabbed the whip out of her hand.

"Angelus," she chocked out, almost seeing her life flash before her eyes. But instead of throwing her to the ground and whipping her into unconsciousness he threw the whip away and pushed her against the wall. With two quick motions he ripped both her bra and panties from her body, leaving her just as naked and vulnerable as he was. He grabbed her around the waist again and lifted her up against the cold wall. Her eyes instinctively shut as she wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling the wet head of his penis probing the entrance to her body once again. She slid her arms around his neck and consciously slid one hand down his back. The welts were still there, but they had started to heal, almost fading from sight already. She sighed, so much for really torturing a Vampire.

Angelus held her there for a moment, starting at her in game face. Buffy opened her eyes and looked back at him, for no other reason as there was no where else to look. Then the moment was over as he pushed himself inside her. He slammed into her core with as much force as she was using to bring that whip down on him, and believe me, that was force. She bit her lip as she rode him, she tried to keep from screaming but this was even more brutal than that night of two weeks ago. Probably because of the wild foreplay they had been having. Buffy let her head fall back against the wall as her body fell back on it again and again. Hell, the thumping she could handle, but him piercing her body was what she was having a hard time dealing with.

"Oh GOD!!" Buffy screamed as he slammed into her over and over. "Oh! Oh!" she wailed, she thought he was going to come out of her throat if he didn't stop. She looked down at him, he was staring at her, his eyes glaring. If she thought she was dreaming the reality was staring her right in the face. "Please...Oh god!" Buffy repeated, pleading without even realizing. The last thing she wanted to do was beg anything from Angelus. He reached down and raised her thighs even higher on his hips, making sure he she was as wide as she could be in that current position. Buffy wrapped her arms tight around his neck and buried her head in his shoulder, her eyes shut tight and her mouth open in a huge silent O.

It seemed to go on forever, Buffy couldn't deny it didn't feel good, but it was killing her. She threw her head back feeling an orgasm approaching. It didn't take long for the first one to come hurtling through. It shot through her like a scalding bolt of lightning, causing her to tremble and quake beyond her control. "Angleus!" she shouted, not realizing she was shouting his name at her moment of ecstasy. Her body shivered with the onslaught of another orgasm right on the heels of the last one, leaving her body tired and throbbing. Golden, honey liquid spurted out of her, slathering his penis, but yet he didn't stop.

A few moments later another one came along racking through her body and wearing her thin. She leaned her head back and let it over take her. It rippled through her just like the others-- long and intense. Her body went rigid with the motions and she called him yet again, digging her nails in his shoulders. She was full out panting now and despite the blinding pain of him driving inside her she was still enjoying every minute. Buffy had never come that hard in her life, and probably never would again. With her body still shuddering she looked down at him, he seemed to be starting right through her. With one forceful and painful thrust, he stopped cold, holding Buffy so tight he was making finger marks on her skin. He was huffing also, but no air escaped him. He reached up into her hair and pulled her head to the side, knowing full well what to expect next she only closed her eyes, seconds later she felt his fangs ripping through her.

Once the punctured her neck her eyes shot open, her mouth open in a silent scream. He sucked hard and strong, almost pulling her soul out with her blood.

A barely audible whimper came from Buffy, the only other sound heard besides him slurping and sucking from her neck. "Angelus," Buffy pleaded again. She thought she was dying. He wrapped his arm around her, turning and carrying her a few feet. Buffy held on, feeling her life draining from her body. Then they were falling, heading to the floor. Angelus, still inside, her banged her to the floor and continued to drink from her, at the same time he began slamming into her again. At this point Buffy had lost all her will to fight, she was drained of energy of and life, she had accepted the situation and hoped he wouldn't kill her in the end.

Moments later Angelus came hard and long inside her, spilling his dead seed within. When he was finished he ripped his fangs from her body and pulled out roughly. Buffy winced, suddenly feeling empty. He stood clenching his fist, seeming rejuvenated, powerful, he had once again dominated and he was happy.

Buffy was able to stir on the floor under him, and somehow sat up on one elbow. With her other hand she felt her war wound, it was still tender, but the blood had stopped. Her head was spinning and she felt a tad nauseous. Her vision was blurry and the bottom half of her was humming in pain, she wondered if she was bleeding down there also.

"Feel good lover?"

Buffy shook her head and looked up at Angelus, he was standing over her, sated and content. Shyness suddenly reigned down on her and she closed her legs and tried to cover her chest.

"Its' too late for that," he said noticing. Kneeling, he changed back into his normal face. "I'm satisfied, how about you?" Still she didn't speak. Mockingly, he snapped his fingers in front of her face to see if she was conscious. "Come Buff, come back to earth."

"Is this what you wanted? Fine you win," Buffy said, trying to scoot backward.

"No, this is not what I wanted lover," Angleus said, surprising Buffy by sounded compassionate.

"You think I want to feel this way? I don't want to want you like this."

Buffy rolled her eyes, so much for compassionate.

"I hate wanting you like this, it makes me want to...Ugh, I can't even think of a word, I just--- I feel like spitting and gagging and--"

"I get it, I make you sick, can we move on?" Buffy interrupted dryly. Angelus smirked. "Fine, lover, so we agree? We both hate each other?"

"That's agreed," Buffy said.

"And we also agree we want each other just as much?"

Buffy hesitated. She covered her breast and sat up, pressing her legs together. She really didn't want to reveal that to him. "Admit it lover, you still have a tiny bit of hope Angel will come back," Angelus said, pin balling her focus back on him. She really wasn't going to answer that one.

"Fine, I..I liked it, a little," Buffy said.

"A lot," Angelus said changing her answer. He stood. "So what do we do about it?"

"I don't know!" Buffy shouted, beginning to get irritated.

"We could use each other for sex, men and women do it all the time," he suggested. Buffy looked floored.

"I'm not having an affair with the Demonic vessel of my former boyfriend!" Buffy yelled disgusted.

Angelus straddled her body, causing her to drop back on the floor. He grabbed her chin and roughly held her head in place, "I could have killed you you know," he spat at her. "I didn't because I didn't want to, it's as simple as that."

Buffy brought her knee up to connect with his groin. "Ughh!!" he grunted, doubling over and falling off her. Buffy stood and grabbed her coat holding it in front of her.

"Whatever 'deal ' you have in mine you can shove it, because I'm not selling out to the devil," she shot at him. Quickly, and while he was temporally immobile, she got dressed, having no choice but to leave her ripped undergarments behind she also quickly retrieved her whip.

"You can't stay away from me," Angelus hissed from his spot on the floor.

"Maybe not, " Buffy said. "After all, a body wants what it wants, you said that yourself. But I'm not giving up on Angel." She turned and headed toward the door.

"Angel's gone!" he shouted after her.

Buffy stopped and turned. Angleus had stood, his body still lovely and now welt free. " Unless you're feeling suicidal he's here as long as you're here." With a wicked smile she turned and continued to the door, and out into the night. Her plan was to hurt him, hurt him like he had hurt her. She had, even if for a moment. The sex almost seemed irrelevant, after all, they both wanted that. At this point, Buffy didn't care what she had done. She was still going to do everything in her power to curse him again, she hadn' t given up on that. If she was ever drawn back to Angelus, then so be it, but Angleus would never take the place of Angel, mortal or immortal, she was his forever.

The End

<< back