"A Desire That Dare Not Speak It's Name"

Author: Nymue
Email: mllenymue@aol.com

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those who are asleep to speak.  I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
-
Song of Solomon 1:2 & 7:9--10

William kissed his way up his Sire's chest, stopping along the way to suck on the dark haired vampire's pert nipples and highly sensitive throat before finding the other man's full mouth.  Their tongues entwined during the kiss, drawing blood from elongated canines as they dueled, and Angelus growled as he grasped the back of his Childe's neck, tugging the younger vampire closer as he flipped them over.

As Angelus raised himself up on his elbows, William marveled for what was surely the millionth time at how absolutely perfect his Sire was.  Dark hair and dark eyes were offset by his wonderfully cool, white flesh that was tinged ever so lightly pink when he was well fed.  The long, muscular body stretched out above was shelter and protection, safety and security, lust and even love.

He was everything to William, something the younger man had been painfully reminded of after the destruction of Drusilla and Darla.  The loss of his dark princess had created a void in him, a void only his Sire could fill.  Oh, Buffy was wonderful and she had her place in their lives and hearts, but she could never truly understand the ties between Sire and Childe.

Or maybe she understood all too well, he realized, remembering the mark on her neck and her tender teasing before she left to go shopping.

"Enjoy yourself," she'd grinned.  "You two need some quality bonding time."

She was right, of course.  Angelus had devoted himself to her ever since her ordeal with the Master, and though he himself understood, approved even, it had not been easy to stand aside and relinquish his time with his Sire.  Especially considering how careful they had to be.  Most of Polite Society was willing to look the other way as long as there were no indications of impropriety, but after the scandalous trial of Mr. Wilde even the slightest gesture could be remarked upon.

Yes, William thought hazily, it was beyond wonderful to be completely alone with his Sire again.

"Will," Angelus murmured huskily.

He looked up at his Sire.  "Mmm?"

"Where did you go?"

William melted under the dark gaze.  "Nowhere," he told the other vampire.  "Absolutely nowhere."

Angelus gave his Childe a lazy smile and swooped down for a kiss.  William responded eagerly, twisting about and rubbing himself against the other man.  A low growl rumbled from Angelus' chest and William gave a soft keening purr in response.

Feeling his Sire pull away, William turned to see him reach for a jar on the bedside table and darted across the bed to reach it first.  Angelus gave his lover a disgruntled look that turned into a soft expression of pleasure when he saw what his beloved intended.  Nodding, he leaned back.

William kissed Angelus deeply, trailing his lips down the other vampire's body as he traveled south.  He sucked on the sensitive neck and pinched his Sire's nipples, all the while allowing his hands to caress the cold flesh of the man he adored.  When he reached his destination he licked the tip of Angelus' fully erect manhood before sliding his mouth around the head while his fingers tightened around the base.

Angelus groaned out loud as he submitted to his Childe's ministrations.  It had been too long since they had had the opportunity to be together like this, too damn long …

Pulling away from his Sire, William pried the lid off the jar and twirled his fingers in the sandalwood scented cream.  Only a moment later he replaced his mouth with his cream covered fingers, stroking up and down his lover's shaft in a pumping motion that had Angelus growling in delight.

Suddenly the dark haired vampire leaned forward and kissed his blue eyed companion, tugging on the man.  Realizing what was wanted, William straddled his Sire's hips and moved carefully forward, raising himself up then allowing Angelus to guide him down.

Angelus hissed when he was fully buried within his Childe, and William purred in happiness.  Finally, the older vampire thought through a haze of possessive desire, his William was finally back where he belonged.

Unable to wait any longer, William started to move.  Angelus grasped the other man's hips to control the rhythm, unwilling to let his hotheaded Childe set the pace.  The elder vampire deliberately held back, adoring the whines his beloved Will made while moving up and down on his cock.

William cried out as he felt fingers curl around his shaft, fingers that were not his own, and start to pump.  The dual sensations were far too much for him, deprived of his Sire as he had been the past few weeks.  With a shudder and a loud cry he came, his seed filling his dark eyed lover's hand.

When William's orgasm began, Angelus finally let go, letting his Will's rippling and contracting muscles take him over the edge as he planted his fangs in the younger man's neck.  Oh, yes, it had been far too long since he'd had this feeling, this union with one of true Childer.  Blood called to blood, after all, and few were more closely knit than the two vampires that were reveling in their post coital reunion.

Blue eyes met dark, a question asked and answered within the space of a heartbeat.  Angelus purred in pure joy when he felt his Childe feed from him, knowing that the younger vampire was feeling the same orgasmic sensations.  When William finished drawing nourishment from his Sire's powerful blood, he felt Angelus lift him up and settle him on his side … but still remaining within that strong embrace.  The needs of flesh and blood sated, the two lovers curled together on their bed and slept, safe in the assurance that the other would be there when they rose.

They were still thus when Buffy returned from her day at the shops, and, not having the heart to wake them, the Slayer covered her vampiric lovers with a blanket before softly closing the door.

The End

 

<< back