"My Way - Chapter Two"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

Buffy and Angel were patrolling around one of the many cemeteries that Sunnydale had to offer. They had recently found out that Oz was a werewolf and it really hadn't fazed them.

"It's nice to know that I'm not the only one whose boyfriend is a little ... quirky."

"I guess in this town, it could be considered normal." Angel rationalized.

Buffy stopped and looked around. "Do you sense that?"

Angel looked around the cemetery. "I think something's about to wake up."

On cue, the newborn vamp jumped out of the grave.

"Enjoy Hell!" Buffy quipped as the soulless creature turned to dust.

"Enjoy Hell? Not one of your best, Buffy."

"Hey, it's hard to come up with a well thought pun off the top of my head." She defended herself.

He put his arm around her. "I'll let it go this time."

She smiled up at him. "Thank you so very much. ... I guess I should be getting home. Ever since Mom found out that we're more than tutor and tu-tee, she's been on my case about being out so late on school nights."

"Then I guess I should get you home." He kissed her gently on the lips, took her hand and began walking in the direction of her house.

Buffy unlocked her front door and she and Angel walked into the house. There was a note taped to the stairway banister.

"What's it say?" He asked.

A smile came across her lips. "Looks like my mom's going to be out of town for a few days."

Angel scratched his head. "Hmm, I wonder who you could get to stay you?"

She put her arms around his waist and looked into his soulful, brown eyes. "I'm sure Xander wouldn't mind."

Buffy stuck her tongue out Angel and ran up the stairs with the gorgeous vamp chasing her.

Angel was sitting on Buffy's bed in his black silk boxers. She was in the bathroom ... changing. Willow of all people had convinced her to buy a red lace teddy for Valentine's Day. But with the whole Xander/Cordelia love spell gone awry, she hadn't gotten a chance to wear it. She still thanked God that it was Angel who had found her when she changed back from being a rat. She would have died if anyone else had found her naked.

Buffy walked into her room. "You like?"

Angel was in awe. "You look beautiful, Buffy."

"You don't think it makes me look..."

Before she could finish, Angel was off the bed and she was in his arms. His mouth descended on hers. It was a kiss full of fire and passion. He lifted her in his arms and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. She began placing feather-light kisses across his face.

"Bed ... NOW!"

Angel obeyed his loves order and placed her on the bed. She scooted so her head was resting on the pillows and reached for her lover.

He smiled at her. "Anxious?"

"Come here."

Angel crawled up the bed and was hovering over her.

"You are so sexy..." He kissed her shoulder. "And beautiful..." He kissed her neck.

"And completely yours." Buffy completed his statement for him and kissed him full on the lips.

She smiled at him as she brought her feet up to his waist, hooked her toes in the waistband of his boxers and slid them down his legs.

"My, you're a woman of many talents."

She looked shyly at him. "I aim to please."

Buffy slowly unsnapped the bodice of her teddy leaving her breasts exposed to him.

His mouth attached to one of them and suckled it like a newborn.

Her body responded to the intensity of Angel's mouth.

"Oh God!"

He licked the valley between her breasts before latching onto the other one.

His hands began to rub the lace between Buffy's legs. Angel quickly unsnapped the crotch and proceeded to fondle her soft wet curls.

Buffy's legs bent and rose higher on the bed as Angel inserted two fingers into her hot, wet opening.

"Mmm ... I love the way you make my body feel, Angel."

Angel's mouth left her breast. "I'm glad because I love you and I want you to feel nothing but pleasure with me."

She felt his erection against her stomach. She snaked her hand between them and began stroking his hardness.

"Oh yeah." Angel purred.

He removed his fingers from her and rolled onto his back. She was now on top of him, straddling him.

"Are we trying something different?"

He nodded his head. "You'll like it, trust me. ... Now, raise up on your knees."

As she did what her lover instructed her to do, he stroked his engorged cock with one hand and guided her onto it with the other.

She groaned as he filled her. They had never done this before and it felt different than the times that he'd been on top. He was touching places inside her that he hadn't before.

"Are you okay?"

"Mm hmm." Was all she could say.

"Now, move like you're riding a horse."

Buffy began moving. The intensity that was building inside of her was more than pleasurable. Her breathing was erratic as their pubic bones rubbed together. Complete ecstasy was flowing through her body and there was an intoxicating scent that filled the room.

Her eyes closed and her head fell back. "Oh my God! ... Oh my God!..."

She moved faster against Angel. Her entire body tingled.

"Let the feeling take over, Buffy." Angel suggested.

Once she allowed her orgasm take over her body, she screamed Angel's name.

As she lay on top of him recovering, he rolled them over and began sliding in and out of her.

Joyce entered her home. She had been so distracted when she left, that she had forgotten her purse, her plane ticket and her itinerary on her bed.

As she climbed the stairs, she heard moaning coming from her daughter's room. She opened the door.

"Buffy, are you feeling ... OH DEAR LORD!"

Angel and Buffy froze. He reached for the comforter and covered their bodies.

Buffy's heart was beating a mile a minute. "Mom! What are you doing home?"

Joyce put her hand on her forehead. "Buffy, I want you dressed and in the living room in five minutes! Angel, I think you need to go home now." She left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Angel?"

"Yeah?"

"Nice knowin' ya."

Joyce was pacing a hole in the carpet. She could not believe her baby was having sex.

Buffy walked Angel to the door, kissed him and said good night. Then she entered the living room.

"Mom, before you say..."

"Sit down!" Joyce ordered, pointing to the couch.

She quickly did as her mother said.

"Do you even remember the conversation that we had after I found out about the two of you?!"

Buffy nodded her head.

"What did you tell me when I asked you how far the relationship had gone?"

Buffy looked at her hands. "That we were taking it slow."

"You'd already slept together, hadn't you?!" It was more of a statement than a questioned.

Buffy nodded again.

"You lied to me! You sat right in this room and lied to me. ... Was he the first? ... Wait, I don't want to know."

"He was the first ... the only ... I love him Mom ... and he loves me." She informed her mother.

"Buffy, you are barely seventeen years old! A gorgeous, older man tells you that he loves you and you sleep with him." Joyce sat across from her daughter.

"Mom, it's not like that. Angel and I've been together for, well, pretty much ever since we moved here. He even tried to push me away because of our age difference, but I wouldn't let him. He's kind and loving and he would never do anything to hurt me."

"Were you careful?"

Buffy didn't want to have this conversation anymore. "Mom..."

"Don't 'Mom' me Buffy! ... You don't get to get out of this! You've been having sex with a boy that I just recently found out that you've been dating." Tears were forming in Joyce's eyes.

"I can't tell you everything, Mom."

"How about anything? She wiped her eyes. "Buffy, you can shut me out of your life, I'm pretty used to that, but don't expect to stop caring about you 'cause it's never gonna happen. I love you more than anything in this world."

Buffy went and sat next to her mother and put her head on her shoulder.

"So, am I completely grounded and banned from seeing Angel ever again?"

Joyce shook her head and sighed. "No ... even if I tried to keep you two apart, I don't think I could."

"True."

"Just be careful. I'm entirely too young and too cute to be a grandmother." She advised.

"I will Mom. I promise." Buffy assured her.

"Well, I guess that was the talk." She took her daughter's hand in hers.

Buffy nodded. "How did it go?"

Joyce shrugged. "I don't know, it's my first."

She looked at her mother. "Well, what did you tell Grandma when you..."

"Nothing!" She thought about it. "I don't think she knows."

An hour later Joyce was gone and Angel was back in her arms.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that alone."

She cuddled into her boyfriend. "It's okay. I'm just glad she didn't make me stop seeing you. ... There's no way I could EVER do that." She yawned.

"Why don't we get some sleep. You have school in the morning."

"Okay Dad." She joked.

As they settled into bed, the phone rang.

"It never fails." Buffy reached over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Buffy, it's Giles. Jenny ... Miss Calendar ... she's been killed."

Buffy sat up in bed. "What? ... When? ... How?"

"About an hour ago. The police said it was a traffic accident."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Angel looked at his love curiously.

"I think I'm numb." Giles replied.

"Do you want some company?" Buffy hated the thought of Giles alone at a time like this.

"No ... Thank you, Buffy but I think I'd rather like to be alone right now actually."

"If you need anything at all you call me." Buffy offered.

"Thank you again. I shall speak to you tomorrow then. Goodnight."

Before she could say anything else, Giles hung up.

"What happened? ... Buffy?" Angel asked.

"That was Giles. Jenny Calendar was killed in a car accident." Buffy began sobbing.

Angel put his arms around her and held her. Letting her cry.

 

The End

 

<< back