"My Way - Chapter Nine"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

Buffy and Giles transported Angel in that thing Giles referred to as a car to Angel's apartment. From there the watcher called everyone and informed them what had happened.

As they sat in the living area of the apartment, Buffy sat on the bed next to her lover and continued to assure him that she was real.

Willow spoke up. "Considering he's been ... gone for four months, this place is really clean."

"Ah, yes, well, Buffy informed me that she's been coming here quite often since she's been back." Giles told the redhead.

"So this is where she's been going on her walks. She never told me." Joyce stated.

Xander looked over at Buffy and Angel. "He's breathing and has a pulse?"

"Yes, albeit shallow breaths and a slight heartbeat. It's quite phenomenal actually." Giles answered.

Angel's hand moved to Buffy's large belly. The moment he touched her, the baby kicked. It was like a light went on inside his head.

"Buffy?"

"I'm right here, Angel." The pregnant girl began to cry. "You came back to me."

Angel stroked her face. "What happened?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" Sse asked, leaning into his touch.

"You and Willow were talking and you started having pains. I prayed that you and the baby would be okay and then there was pain and darkness."

Buffy was confused. "That just happened a month ago. How could you know about that?"

"That's how they tortured you. They showed you what you could no longer be a part of." Giles summarized.

Angel nodded.

"That's just mean." Willow added.

Buffy and Angel were staring into each other's eyes.

Joyce spoke up. "Why don't we leave these two alone for a little while."

Everyone looked at each other and then got up. "Buffy, call me when you're ready to go home." Joyce told her.

"I kind of want to stay here tonight, Mom. Is that okay?"

Joyce nodded and handed her some money. "Make sure you eat."

She hugged her mother. "Thanks Mom. I'll see you guys later."

The crew left leaving Buffy and Angel alone.

For the longest time they just looked at each other. Finally, Angel spoke.

"You and the baby ... everything's alright?" He ran his hand over her stomach.

Buffy nodded and smiled. "It's a girl. We're having a baby girl. Her name's Meghan."

"I love that name."

"I know." She said. "You named her."

"When?" He looked at her strangely.

"In a dream. ... I have a tape of her at home if you want to see it."

"Definitely." He sat up and had a revelation. "I'm breathing."

"And you have a heartbeat. Pretty cool, huh?"

He put his hand on her face. "Extremely cool ... I need to kiss you."

"By all means."

Their lips met. It became passionate very quickly. Soon, they were in a frenzy of desire. That's when it happened. Buffy's stomach growled. They both began to laugh.

"Sorry about that." Buffy leaned her head against his.

"That's okay. I'm kind of hungry myself. It's really a weird feeling. I haven't wanted actual food in a long time."

"What do you want?"

"You." He kissed her on her nose. "But why don't you order whatever you're hungry for and I'll take a shower."

"That's a good idea 'cause, no offense, but you are kinda stinky." She smiled.

"You try not showering for an eternity" He kissed her again, got up and headed to the shower.

Angel scrubbed every inch of his body a dozen times trying to get the stench of Hell off of him. By the time he got out of the shower. Buffy had pizza and Chinese food spread out on the coffee table.

"That smells incredible." Angel said as he entered the room wearing a towel.

"You *look* incredible." She rubbed her hands over her belly. "I'm a fat cow."

Angel sat next to her on the couch. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You're giving me something I never thought possible ... a life and a family."

"That's so sweet." Buffy said as she took a bite of pizza.

Soon, the food was gone. They joked about the amount of food the other had eaten.

"Keep eating like that and you'll be as big as me."

"Maybe we should work it off." Angel gave her a wicked grin.

Buffy looked at Angel like he was crazy. "I'm as big as a house. I don't think it's possible."

He stood, lifted her in his arms and carried her to his bed.

"We'll figure it out." He pulled her shirt over her head and she looked down at her belly. "Don't be embarrassed Buffy. You are so sexy." He reassured her.

Angel unhooked her bra and removed it revealing her swollen breasts. He smiled. "They're bigger."

Buffy giggled. "Benefit of being pregnant."

His hands cupped her breasts sending desire throughout her body. She stood up and removed her pants. Angel chuckled.

Buffy was disappointed. "What's do funny?"

Angel cleared his throat. "It's nothing."

She looked down at him and pouted.

"Okay, it's just, the last time we made love, you were wearing a little lacy thong. And now..."

Buffy laughed also. "I guess these are a little larger." She said as she slid her maternity panties down her legs.

He looked at her adoringly. "I've missed touching you so much." He ran his hands over her body.

"How are we going to do this?" Her body was melting under his touch.

Angel helped her lie down on the bed. "Close your eyes."

When she did, she felt his lips and tongue roam over her body. He suckled her breasts like he had before, but the warmth of his mouth made it feel different. Then with his tongue, he licked her from her breasts over her swollen belly down to the soft nest of curls between her legs. She felt him resituate himself at the foot of his bed.

Buffy opened her eyes just as he began sucking on her nether region. It didn't matter that she couldn't see him over her stomach, he was sending shockwaves through her body.

"Oh God! Oh Angel!" She arched into him trying to get him closer if possible.

He slowly inserted his middle finger inside her opening as he continued to lick and suck her little nub.

"Ooh ... this feels so good ...Mmm. Angel, I want you inside of me!"

Continuing his assault on her lower lips, he thought for a moment. Then it came to him. "Get on your hands and knees."

Buffy chuckled. "Getting kinky?"

He continued rubbing her wet slit. "We really don't have a lot of options Buff. It's either that, or you can be on top."

Buffy considered her choices: her riding him and doing all of the work or doggy style. "Help me sit up."

They repositioned their bodies and before she knew it, Angel had entered her.

"Oh baby, you are so tight. Oh ... God you feel incredible."

Buffy sank down on her elbows and rested her head on her arms. All she could do was moan.

Angel slid in and out of her slow and steady fighting the urge not to just slam into her. As his pace increased slightly, Buffy tried to move her hand down to her hard nub and rub it, but she couldn't reach around her belly from her position.

"I ... I can't reach. Angel?"

"Let me help you." He leaned forward and as he continued his motions, he brought his hand around her body and began to rub.

Within seconds, Buffy was completely over the edge. Her inner walls squeezed Angel's manhood bringing him to orgasm as well.

He pulled out of her and lay down beside her. Buffy lay down on her back and put her head on his sweaty chest.

"That was different."

Angel rubbed her belly. "How?"

"It's warm. Before it was ice cold."

"It?" He knew what she was talking about, but she was so cute when she was embarrassed.

A blush covered her body. "You know." She lowered her voice. "Your sperm."

Angel laughed. Buffy had never heard him laugh like that. It was rich and hardy and full of life ... and at her expense.

"You're laughing at me." She smiled, laughing slightly at herself.

"Come on Buffy, you're over seven and a half months pregnant and can't say the word sperm while lying naked in bed with your lover. That's a little funny."

The baby started moving around ... a lot. Angel kissed the top of her head.

"What does that feel like?"

She put her hand on top of his. "I can't really describe it. I mean, sometimes it hurts, but for the most part it's amazing. I love sitting in a warm bathtub and blowing cool air across my stomach. She really moves around like crazy. And every once in a while you can feel, I don't know if it's a toe or a finger, but you can feel it around my belly button." She began to yawn.

"You're getting sleepy."

"Mmm hmm, but I'm afraid that if I close my eyes, this will all have been a dream." She fought to keep her eyes opened.

"I promise to be here when you wake up."

"Okay." She drifted off to sleep. Soon, Angel joined her in a peaceful slumber.

 

The End

 

<< back