"My Way - Chapter Seventeen"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

It was Christmas Eve. Buffy sat in the rocking chair in the nursery rocking her two-week-old daughter.

"You know, Babygirl, Daddy went completely overboard on your first Christmas. I can't wait to open all of your presents tomorrow."

"There ARE one or two under there for you." Angel's voice was low and intoxicating.

Buffy smiled at him. "Even better."

She finished feeding, burping and changing Meghan and laid her in her cradle. Then she and Angel went back into her room.

"I can't wait until we finish all the plumbing and electrical stuff in our house. Too bad Adelle didn't fix that like she did the walls."

Angel took her in his arms. "No talking about the house tonight." He began to devour her mouth with his.

When the kiss ended, she looked into his eyes. "Don't tease me!"

He gave her a wicked grin. "Never." He kissed her again.

Buffy, reluctantly, pulled away. "Did ... um ... did you buy ... you know ... condoms?" She blushed.

"The day after Meghan was born."

"Oh."

He walked her back to the bed.

"What if she wakes up while we're..." She started.

Angel laid her on the bed. "She won't."

"But..."

"She won't. Do you want to do this or not?" He asked her.

"YES!" She said a little to loudly. She giggled. "I sounded a bit too eager, huh?"

"No more than I am."

Buffy sat up and began undoing his pants. They pooled to his ankles and he kicked them off. He quickly removed his shirt leaving him in his black, silk boxers.

She took a quick intake of air. "My God, you're gorgeous."

He unbuttoned her nightgown. "So are you." He reached to undo her bra, but she stopped him.

"Unless you want to be covered in stinky breast milk, I suggest we leave it on." She told him.

He thought about it for half a second. "Good idea." His hands traveled down her still slightly protruding belly, hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled them off of her. "Are you sure you're completely healed?"

She nodded. "The doctor was quite amazed. He'd never seen anyone heal that fast."

Angel hovered over her. He leaned down and kissed her with fire and passion. Then he kissed his way down her neck and shoulder, over her bra, down her stomach and then straight to the inside of her thighs.

Buffy's eyes were closed and her voice was breathy. "You missed a spot."

He grinned wickedly. "OOps, my bad." He ran his fingers through her soft curls and his tongue began lapping at her like a thirsty animal.

Buffy's body began writhing and moans escaped her lips. "Mmm ... ooh..."

Angel held her hips tighter in attempt to hold her still.

"Honey ... mmm ... as wonderful ... Oh God! ... as this feels ... uh ... I need you ... inside me."

He worked his way back up her body.

"Lose the boxers!" She ordered.

He moved to her side and quickly removed his underwear and sheathed his erection with a condom. She didn't give him a chance. She was on top of him, grinding her sex into him. This time, it was Angel who moaned.

Buffy got on her knees, stroked his latex covered manhood and guided him deep inside of her.

They both groaned and stayed still. Each getting reacquainted with the feel of the other's body.

Angel looked up into her eyes. "If this hurts you in anyway, we stop. No arguments."

Buffy placed her hands on his gorgeous chest. "Shh."

She began rocking back and forth. "Oh dear God! This feels SO good!" She moved faster.

The friction was driving Angel crazy. He wanted nothing more than to roll her onto her back and pound her into the bed, but he knew he couldn't force things. After all, she'd just had his baby.

It was as if she had read his mind when she leaned forward and rolled him on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved in and out of her.

"Oh Buffy! ... Uh! ... Oh God, I love you!" His pace quickened. He couldn't help it. It had only been a little over two weeks, but that was far too long.

Buffy's body began to writhe uncontrollably just as Angel could feel his balls tighten. Within moments, they both exploded.

Christmas morning, Buffy was up bright and early. She couldn't help it. Christmas made her feel five years old. This year was especially exciting because it was Meghan's first.

When she awoke, her baby was still asleep, but she lifted the tiny little girl out of her bed anyway and headed downstairs. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, she could smell food cooking.

"Mmm. I love Christmas!" She walked into the kitchen. "Merry Christmas, Mom."

Joyce looked up to see her daughter and granddaughter. "Merry ... Buffy Anne Summers, did you wake that baby up?"

She shook her head. "No, she's still asleep. I just want to spend every minute of today with her."

"I was the same way your first Christmas. Of course, you were almost a year old. ... Is Angel still asleep?"

A smile grew on Buffy's face. "Yeah, we were up kind of late last night."

"Mmm hmm. I heard.." Buffy's face turned red. "Please be careful Honey. I don't want you to have four kids by the time you're twenty."

"We're being careful Mom, I promise. ... Sorry about the noise." She said fanning her face to cool the redness.

"You know, I should be pissed off that my seventeen-year-old daughter is having sex with her two hundred and fifty year old fiancé in my house..."

"Two forty-four." Buffy corrected.

"I'm sorry, two hundred and forty-four year old fiancé, but I'm not. I'm actually a little jealous. Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex?" She started to chop a stalk of celery with a huge knife.

Buffy's eyes went wide. "Mommy, I love you, but talking about your sex life brings out an extreme 'EW' factor that I really don't need."

Joyce nodded. "Okay, then let's make a deal. You won't have to hear about my sex life if I don't have to HEAR yours."

"Deal." Meghan stretched and yawned. Then her big brown eyes opened. "Hey you."

Meghan whimpered.

"Are you hungry, Sweetie? ... Let's go up to your room and Mommy will feed you."

"Buffy, you can feed her in here. I mean, it's not like everyone living in this house haven't seen your breasts before." Joyce smirked at her daughter.

Buffy smirked right back at her. "Very funny, Mother."

"What's very funny?" Angel said as he entered the kitchen wearing his robe. He walked over to Buffy, who was now feeding Meghan, and kissed both of them on their heads.

"My breasts."

He gave his love a strange look. "I don't think they're funny, I think they're beautiful." He kissed Buffy again.

"I rest my case." Joyce said in a singsong voice.

"So..." Buffy changed the subject. "After I feed and change the most beautiful baby girl ever born, I say we open our presents."

Angel poured a cup of coffee. "You mean you haven't already torn into them yet?"

"Well, I must admit there was that inner struggle, but I over came it and decided to wait for you to wake up." She gave him a sappy smile.

An hour later, Joyce was holding Meghan as Buffy opened her daughter's presents. Angel truly went overboard. There were dolls and clothes and toys and everything that a new baby could possibly need and so much more.

After all of Meghan's presents were opened, Angel handed Buffy a box.

"Yes, yes, yes! My turn, my turn!" She said as she bounced up and down on her knees.

"Just open the box." He told her.

She sighed. "If I have to." She unwrapped the box and opened it. She squealed. "Oh my God!"

"What is it?" Her mother asked.

Buffy pulled out a platinum credit card.

Joyce looked at Angel like he was insane. "You've lost your mind!"

"Let me explain. We have an entire house to furnish, plus a wedding to finish putting together, so this way, she can buy what we need when I'm not with her. I trust her."

Buffy stood up and kissed him. "Thank you, Honey."

He looked at Joyce. "Besides, I set a limit on it."

The slayer backhanded his arm. "Hey!"

During dinner, Buffy not only had to deal with her mother and Giles flirting with each other, but she also had to deal with Faith's company.

When Meghan started to cry, Buffy was extremely happy to excuse herself. "I guess that's for me." She stood up. "Excuse me."

"Do you mind if I go with you? I'd like to see your kid." Faith asked.

Buffy inwardly groaned. Meghan had been asleep the entire time Giles and Faith had been there. "Sure."

The two slayers headed up the stairs to the nursery. Buffy beamed when she saw her daughter. "Hey Meggie Meg." She picked her up. "Whoa! Someone's stinky!" She said in a baby voice.

Buffy set about changing the dirty diaper.

"So B, I betcha miss the thrill of the kill, huh?"

Buffy shook her head. "Not especially. From what everyone tells me, you've got it pretty much under control."

"I wish everyone saw it that way." Faith flopped down in the rocking chair.

"What do you mean?"

"Please, you're the Council's golden girl. I've been kicking ass for months while you've been knocked up, by a vampire no less, and what do they keep telling me? I need to be more like you."

A laugh escaped Buffy's lips.

"I'm glad you find this funny, B." Faith stood up.

"No, Faith, it's not that. It's just that I've been the slayer since I was fifteen and since the day I was called, I've been reminded of what I've done wrong on a daily basis."

Meghan started to cry again as Buffy put the dirty diaper in the Diaper Genie. She picked her daughter up and walked towards Faith. "Can you hold her while I go wash my hands?"

Faith started to fidget. "B, I don't think that's such a good idea.

Buffy placed her baby in her sister slayer's arms. "It will only take a minute." She walked out of the room.

When she re-entered the room, Faith hadn't moved ... an inch. Buffy took her baby and sat in the rocker. "Um, I need to feed her now."

Faith didn't budge.

"I kind of like to be alone when I do this." Buffy told her.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." She walked out of the room and stopped at the top of the stairs. She could hear laughter coming from the dining room. "Perfect life, perfect mom, perfect boyfriend, even a perfect fucking kid. God I hate her!"

 

The End

 

<< back