"My Way - Chapter Nineteen"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

The morning of Buffy Summers 18th birthday, she awoke to the wonderful sensation of her lower lips being licked and sucked. She opened her eyes and saw Angel with his face buried between his legs.

Her body started writhing as her orgasm came closer. She weaved her fingers through his spiky hair. "Oh God! ... um Angel! ... Oh baby, suck harder!"

Angel chuckled against her hard nub sending a vibration throughout her body sending her into an uncontrollable orgasm. His mouth was filled with her sweet nectar.

As she came down from her incredible high, she smiled. "I definitely think that you should wake me up like this every morning."

He climbed up her body. "I think I can arrange that."

His lips descended on hers and her hands began exploring his gorgeous, naked body.

Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist. "Make love to me, Angel."

Without a word, he entered her, moving in and out of her slowly.

She adored having him inside of her. He filled her so completely. Their lovemaking was like a choreographed dance. Each anticipating what the other needed. Angel began sucking on her neck. When Buffy turned her head to the side, she opened her eyes and noticed the clock.

"Oh baby, go faster! I ... I ... Oh God!"

He began slamming in and out of her with such force that only the slayer could remain unharmed. Then, without warning, she flipped him over onto his back and began riding him.

Angel's eyes rolled back in his head. "Ooh Buffy ... Oh yeah ... Oh fuck ... this is ... uh!"

The friction between their bodies was becoming unbearable. She began rubbing and pinching her hard little nub. As her orgasm built, her inner walls started to squeeze his member.

They soon came screaming in ecstasy.

As they lay with their bodies intertwined, their breaths became normal. Angel brushed her sweaty hair from her face. "Happy birthday, Buffy."

She kissed him sweetly. "Thank you, Baby. ... Now get off me. I've gotta get ready for school."

It was amazing how many NEW friends Buffy had since the 'Harmony incident'. From the moment she walked into the school, she was bombarded with people wishing her a happy birthday.

At lunch, Buffy decided to go to the library. When she entered, Giles was in his office. The door was cracked and she could hear him yelling at someone on the phone.

"I will NOT do it! ... Because she just had a baby! I will not put her in that kind of danger, Quentin!"

Buffy realized that he was speaking with the Watcher's Council.

"Well, its an antiquated practice and I won't do it! ... Of course I care about her! ... Fine! Fire me, but stay away from Buffy!"

Buffy's eyes opened wide. She whispered to herself. "Did he say fired?" She continued to listen.

"There's nothing more to say, Quentin. Leave Buffy Summers alone."

He hung up.

She knocked on the door. "Giles?"

"Ah, Buffy. Happy birthday."

"Thanks. Did you just get fired?" Her expression was full of concern.

"Y...you were listening?"

She put her hands on her hips. "It's not like I did it on purpose. You were kinda yelling." She sat on the down on the edge of his desk. "What did the Council want you to do to me?"

Giles took a deep breath, removed his glasses and began cleaning them. "When a slayer reaches the age of eighteen, she is ... forced to participate in what they like to call a 'rite of passage'. She is locked in a confined space with a particularly viscous vampire and she must defeat him."

Buffy shrugged. "That doesn't sound too terribly difficult."

He shook his head. "Before the confrontation, her watcher is supposed to put her in a trance and give her a series of injections that render her, well, normal. No super strength.

"Oh."

"I will not put you in harms way. I refuse to be the cause of Meghan growing up without her mother."

Buffy stood and hugged him. "You shouldn't have to be jobless because of me."

He smiled at her. "I am still the librarian here. I won't be completely destitute."

She laughed. "I always forget about that." Her face and voice became suddenly very serious. "Do you think they'll still try to make me take their little test?"

"I honestly don't know, Buffy. But you must know that I will NEVER allow the council to harm you, ever."

Joyce had wanted to throw Buffy a huge party, but since the wedding was only a month away, her daughter decided on a small dinner with family, friends ... and Faith. Unfortunately, Faith couldn't attend.

Joyce decided to make lasagna. Besides the fact that it was Buffy's favorite, she had one in the freezer.

The doorbell rang. Joyce was about to go answer it when she heard Buffy's voice.

"I've got it, Mom!"

Buffy squealed after she opened the door. "Daddy! Oh my God! What are you doing here?" She hugged him tightly.

"I couldn't miss my little girls eighteenth birthday. And I do believe that I have a granddaughter around her somewhere."

The slayer smiled. "She's sleeping. It's tough being a month and a half old. You know, with all the eating and sleeping and pooping."

Her father laughed and held his daughter at arms length. "Well, I must say that you look incredible."

"Thank you. Five more pounds and I won't look like a parade float in my wedding dress."

Joyce entered the room. "Your dress looks gorgeous on you, Buffy. You do not need to lose anymore weight. ... Hi Hank. Are you staying for dinner?"

"If I'm invited."

"Of course you are!" Buffy assured him.

The sound of Meghan crying came over the monitor.

"Ya wanna come with me?"

Hank nodded his head and followed Buffy up the stairs.

Angel drove a brand new car into the driveway. Buffy had gotten her driver's license shortly after Meghan was born, but they hadn't gotten around to getting her a car of her own.

He saw a Jag parked behind Joyce. "Great. Hank's here."

Angel walked into the house and was met by Joyce. "Your future father-in-law is upstairs with Buffy and your daughter."

"If he ruins her birthday, I swear..."

Joyce didn't let him finish. "I'll help you. At least he showed up."

"The wedding's in a month. He's probably here to let her down 'easy'."

Joyce nodded her head and continued making the salad.

"She's really beautiful, Princess." Hank said as he held his granddaughter.

"Thanks Daddy. You know, it's funny, but it's hard to remember what my life was like before Meghan was born."

"How's Angel with her?"

Buffy's face shined. "He's the most ... incredible father. He gets up in the middle of the night with me when I nurse her. He changes her diapers and bathes her and reads to her. When I'm at school, he takes her to his office sometimes he brings her up to school so we can have lunch as a family."

He handed Meghan to her mother. "So, I take it you're happy?"

She kissed her baby's head. "I'm beyond happy, Daddy. I've never felt like this in my entire life."

"Well, your mother and I were just too young and ambitious when you were born. Not that that's an excuse."

Buffy cradled her daughter closer to her. "Well, Meghan's not going to grow up like I did. ... I always knew you and Mom loved me, but you were both so self involved that the only attention I'd get was on my birthdays and holidays and when I started getting into trouble." She shook her head. "Do you realize that when I got into trouble at Hemery, you never asked me why I did what I did. You and Mom told me how much I had humiliated the two of you."

"I AM sorry, Buffy."

Angel interrupted them. "Excuse me, Buffy. I need you to bundle Meghan up and come outside with me. There's something that you need to see.

As they went outside, Angel took Meghan from Buffy which was a good thing because when she saw the brand new red BMW with a big white bow on it, she started jumping all around like a little kid.

Joyce promptly took the baby from Angel before her daughter flung herself into his arms.

Buffy plastered kisses all over Angel's face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He smiled. "So, you like your present?"

She finally kissed his lips and let it linger. "What do you think?" She deepened the kiss.

After about a minute, Joyce cleared her throat. "There are other people standing here ... like you parents."

The couple laughed.

After dinner, Buffy opened her gifts. The Scoobies and Giles all gave her gift certificates, Joyce gave her a diamond ring that her parents had given her on her eighteenth birthday and Hank gave her something practical ... stock in his company.

Angel took a box from his jacket pocket and placed it in front of her.

"Sweetheart, the car was more than enough."

"This isn't from me, it's from Meghan." He winked.

Buffy carefully opened the small box. It was a necklace with three birthstone pendants and four diamond pendants.

Angel took it from the box and put it around her neck. "These represent Meghan, you and me. Whenever our family grows, we'll add another stone and diamond. And when we're old and gray it will be filled with our children and grandchildren."

Tears fell from her eyes. "You are so amazing."

Hank ruined the moment. "I just hope you wait about five years before you add that forth stone."

"Don't worry, Mr. Summers. We're not planning anymore until Buffy's out of college." Angel assured him.

"I sure as hell hope not!" Hank muttered.

After everyone had gone, Buffy was sitting on the couch. Angel entered the room carrying a crying Meghan.

"Why is my baby crying?"

He handed her the baby. "Because I can't give her what she wants."

Buffy smiled. "And what's that?"

"The same thing I do, to suck on your beautiful, swollen breast."

She laughed. "Well, how about I take care of her now and you later?"

Angel sighed and caressed Meghan's cheek. "You lucky little girl."

As Buffy began nursing Meghan, her face turned serious. "You know, Giles got fired today. The council wanted him to put me through some test that more than likely would have gotten me killed. He told them that I had a baby and to leave me alone and they fired him."

"And now you're feeling guilty."

"I'm just afraid that they're gonna make him go back to England and I'll never see him again."

Angel kissed her on the top of her head. "Well, if that ever happens, we'll just buy a house near him and go see him whenever you want."

Buffy placed her head on his shoulder. "Knocking you on your ass was the best thing that ever happened to me." They began to kiss as Meghan continued to nurse.

They were interrupted by the doorbell. Angel handed a blanket to cover her bare breast and went to answer the door.

When he opened it, he saw a familiar, younger man. "May I help you?"

"Yeah, I was told that Buffy Summers lives here."

When Angel showed him into the living room, Buffy was burping the baby.

"So, who's the kid?"

Buffy looked up at the sound of the voice from her past. "Pike?"

 

The End

 

<< back