"My Way - Chapter Twenty-Five"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

At seven PM Buffy and Angel kissed their baby girl goodbye as Joyce left with her for her house.

"I'm tired!" Buffy said as she plopped down in a chair in the family room, still wearing her wedding dress.

Angel sat next to her. "Yeah, me too." He grinned at her. "I think we should go straight to bed."

She looked at her husband and began nodding. "That's a really good idea because, you know, people who are tired should get to bed because that's a really good place to be tired at ... on their wedding night."

He chuckled at her rambling. Then he stood, swept her up into his arms and carried her off to their bedroom.

When they got to the bedroom, someone had placed a sign on the door that read 'Bridal Suite'. Angel carried her through the door and set her feet on the floor.

She looked up into his chocolate eyes. "This might sound really strange, but I'm a little nervous."

He caressed her face. "That's not strange at all. This begins a new chapter in our lives."

Buffy sighed. "It might take a little longer for that chapter to begin."

"What do you mean?"

She turned around. "You've got about twenty-five tiny pearl buttons to, and I can't stress this enough, carefully unbutton."

Angel smiled as he skillfully and quickly unfastened the buttons.

Buffy turned and eyed her husband. "Done that before?"

He gave her a cocky grin. "In my 'younger' days."

The dress fell from her shoulders and pooled around her ankles. She stepped out of it and quickly picked it up off of the floor, placed it on a cushioned hanger and hung it in her huge walk-in closet.

Angel watched her as she fussed over her dress. His breath had caught in his throat when he noticed that is wife had forgone the 'traditional' naughty undies and had opted for an 18th century corset with knee length bloomers.

"Where did you get that?"

She put her hands behind her back and had an innocent look on her face. "It's from my Halloween costume. Of course I had Willow bless it just in case there was still any kind of spell on it. You like?"

He nodded. "Very much. ... Come here."

Buffy sauntered up to him. "Ready to break in our new bed?"

Angel began to unpin the veil from his brides hair. When he finished and removed the headpiece, her blond hair flowed down her shoulders.

"You are so beautiful." He brushed the hair that had fallen in her face away from her eyes.

Buffy put her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

His hands began unlacing her corset while she unbuttoned his shirt. She pushed it off his shoulders and ran her hands over his smooth, muscular chest.

He picked his wife up and took her to their king-size rosewood bed with a four foot mirrored headboard. He lay her down and looked at her. She was still wearing the bloomers, but was naked from the waist up. He untied the drawstring and pulled them down her legs. He stood at the end of the bed and took in her beauty. Her body was perfect. It was hard to believe that she'd given birth just two and a half months ago.

Angel unfastened his pants and swiftly removed them and his boxers.

Buffy's breaths were coming rapidly at the sight of her naked husband climbing up her body.

"Make love to me, my husband." She loved the way that sounded. He was HER husband.

Their lips joined. She completely wrapped her body around his, feeling his throbbing erection against her heat.

"I love you, Buffy." He told her as he buried himself into her silken walls.

She groaned as he filled her. Her legs rose higher up his back as she pushed her body into his, getting him deeper.

Their bodies moved in a melodious rhythm. Each anticipating the other's movements.

They moved faster. The friction between the newlyweds was making Buffy dizzy.

"Oh God, Angel ... ooh, I'm so close."

Angel increased his speed, grinding into her. Her head fell back and she glanced into the mirror. Watching her love pound into her sent her quickly over the edge.

When her tremors stopped, she promptly flipped Angel over and began riding him, watching herself in the mirror.

"I love this bed!"

Angel had a confused look on his face. They were having mind blowing sex and she's commenting on the furniture. "Huh?"

Buffy pointed to the mirror. "Look."

He looked back into the mirror watched as her body skillfully moved atop his. She felt him grow harder inside of her.

"Erotic, huh?"

Angel continued to watch. "I knew there was a reason I had to have this bed."

His body began thrusting upwards. Without warning, he emptied himself into her.

Buffy looked into his eyes and smiled. "A little warning would have been nice."

"If I'd known, I would have. Seeing you, watching you ... I just exploded."

He reached his hand to where they were still joined and began rubbing her hard nub. She leaned back with her hands on his thighs as he brought her to completion. Then she collapsed onto his chest.

"Thank you."

He smiled. "Believe me, it was my pleasure." He rubbed her back. "Was today everything that you dreamt it would be?"

She drew circles on his chest. "And so much more. I know it was because of something you said that made my father put his business on hold to come to the wedding."

"He loves you, baby. He just needs to be reminded sometimes."

"Do you think it would seem a tad bit over protective of me if I call Mom and check on Megg?" Buffy asked.

"No, considering I was about to suggest doing just that." He looked at the clock. "It's only eight-thirty."

Buffy reached beside the bed and grabbed the phone. As she talked to her mother, Angel looked at her. She was his beloved ... his wife ... the mother of his child ... his everything. Life was perfect.

 

The End

 

<< back