"My Way - Chapter Thirty-Three"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

Buffy woke feeling completely sated. They had been on the private island for two days and it was everything she had dreamed of and more.

The island was located near Hawaii. It had a beautiful five bedroom home with servant quarters, a full time staff, an air strip with a private plane, and a dock with a fifty foot yacht.

Buffy was in heaven.

She felt Angel's arms tighten around her waist as he nuzzled her neck.

"Mmm..."

He kissed her ear. "Good morning."

She snuggled into him more. "Morning."

His hands wandered down her stomach to the juncture between her legs and began rubbing. "I was thinking that we could take Megg to the lagoon today. What do you think?"

Buffy was moving against her husband's hands while her ass rubbed against his stiffening member. "Um ... okay."

Her constant motions were making Angel's eyes roll back in his head. His hands moved faster, harder. Rubbing and pinching her clit.

"Oh God! ... Angel!" She screamed as she came hard.

When Buffy came down from her high, she turned in his arms to face him and kissed him. Then she pushed him onto his back. She trailed kisses down his neck, his chest, his stomach and then licked his painfully erect cock.

Angel watched as she grabbed it in one hand and took the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting the pre-cum that oozed out of the tiny opening. "Mmm..." She squeezed his dick harder and began to suck him.

"Oh yeah, Baby! ... Oh, that feels so good!"

She hummed with him in her mouth. This sent shockwaves throughout Angel's body.

"I'm almost there Buffy! Suck me! ... Suck me harder!"

Always one to please her love, she sucked harder, scraping her teeth gently against his sensitive skin. Humming as her head bobbed up and down. As she gently squeezed his balls, his hot liquid spewed out of him and into her waiting mouth. Once he was spent, she licked him clean and savored his taste in her mouth.

She climbed up his body and settled next to him. "It's been so long since I've done that. I forgot how yummy you are."

He kissed her forehead. "Well, you definitely haven't lost your touch."

Buffy smiled. He was the only man she'd ever been with and the fact that he praised her for something that she wasn't that experienced in made her want him more. She quickly sat on his lower abs and began rub her wetness against him.

Angel was hard again in no time. Buffy smiled down at him, lifted her body off of his and impaled herself on his thickness.

They both gasped. They fit so perfectly together.

Buffy began riding him. Up and down, back and forth. She was going wild.

Angel was thrusting upwards in an attempt to keep up with her. He finally gave up and flipped them over and began ramming into her.

Her legs went higher and higher up his back, trying to get him deeper inside of her if at all possible.

"Harder!" She demanded.

He did as he was told. In a blinding light, they exploded, screaming each other's name.

Angel collapsed on top of her. When he went to move off of her, she stopped him. "Don't! I like your weight on me."

He kissed her. "We should get up and give Rosie a break." He kissed her again.

Buffy smiled contentedly. "Why don't you go get Meggie and I'll get a shower."

He kissed her yet yet again. "Better yet, why don't WE get a shower and then get Meghan."

"Because if we do that, we'll never get our daughter."

He laughed. "You're right." He rolled off of her. "So, it's back to your plan." He got off of the bed and looked down at his nakedness. "I guess pants would be a good idea."

Buffy laughed as he put the plaid pajama bottoms on that she had bought for him and left the room.

Rosie was downstairs feeding the baby when Angel found them.

"Morning" He greeted his cousin and kissed his daughter on the top of her head. "Are you ready for a day to yourself?"

"That I am. M' granddaughter is meetin' me on the big island."

"This is the one you raised?"

She nodded. "It's the one I went back t' Ireland fer. After m' daughter and son-in-law were killed, I couldn't leave her there alone. She's a couple of years older than Buffy and as much as it pained me to leave our Buffy, Ryan needed me."

"So, what's she doing in Hawaii?"

"It's her belated graduation present. Mr. Summers paid me quite a bit of money t' come back to the states. And with it I was able t' give Ryan her dream holiday."

Angel gave her a hug and a kiss. "You are a precious woman, Rosie O'Malley."

Later that afternoon, Buffy, Angel and Meghan were sitting at the water's edge of the lagoon. There was just enough of a breeze to make the water move up onto the shore. As the water went beneath Meghan, she'd splash wildly. Angel was capturing ever second on video. Then the alarm went off on his watch.

Buffy picked the six month old up out of the water. "Looks like it's time for more sunscreen."

Angel turned off the camera and followed his wife and daughter back to where their stuff was under the shade of a palm tree.

As Buffy put lotion on the baby, Angel told her about an idea he had. "I was thinking about something, and I want to get your opinion on it."

"What?"

"I was thinking of setting up a trust for Rosie. That way she won't have to depend on working as a housekeeper anymore."

Buffy looked up at him and smiled. "Is there any doubt why I love you? You are the sweetest, kindest, most loving man."

Angel looked down at his hands. "She's such a wonderful person. She deserves so much."

"I remember when I was a little girl and Mom and Daddy were fighting, Rosie always made sure that I knew it had nothing to do with me. She always made me feel safe."

He picked up Meghan, who was very into digging her toes in the sand and held her to his chest. "You'll never have to worry about that, Babygirl. Mommy and I never fight."

Buffy laughed. "Sweetheart, all couples argue. The difference is in how we make up." She wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"Meggie, your mommy is a very naughty girl."

Buffy got on her hands and knees and crawled two feet to her husband. "Megg, your daddy is an incredibly sexy man."

The little girl started giggling loudly when her parents kissed.

Rosie was walking on the beach with her granddaughter, talking.

"Gran, are ya sure he's not just havin' a good laugh at your expense? I mean, the story is a bit farfetched."

She smiled at her granddaughter. "Ryan, darlin', I know that ya don't believe me..."

"I just want t' check him out. I don't want him to be takin' advantage of ya. I want t' meet 'im."

Rosie nodded. "Let's go t' the island right now then."

Angel stood behind Buffy with his arms around her as they watched their daughter sleep.

"I think we tired her out." He smiled.

She leaned her head back on his chest. "I can't wait to watch the video over and over and over. I love watching her reaction to everything. It's all so new to her."

He kissed the top of his wife's head. "She IS pretty amazing."

After a few minutes, they quietly left the room Meghan was in and headed downstairs.

They were met by Rosie and Ryan.

"Hey Rosie!" Buffy said with a huge grin on her face.

"Buffy, Angel, this is m' granddaughter, Ryan."

Angel stuck out his hand to shake Ryan's. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yes, well, m' gran has told me ... a LOT about ya. And I just want t' know what ya might be wantin' from her? She's got no money."

"Yet." Buffy said.

"And what's that supposed t' mean?" Ryan asked

Buffy and Angel looked at each other and smiled.

The End

<< back