"My Way - Chapter Thirty-Seven"

Author: Sydnie
Email: sydniep@hotmail.com

Buffy looked at the clock and got out of bed. She hated waking up at 6am.

She stumbled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. That's when she noticed the water in the shower was on. Then she heard a moan.

Through the steam covered, translucent shower door, she could see her husband's silhouette. His manhood jutting out straight and long. His hand gliding over it.

There was a sudden wetness between her legs. She loved watching Angel jack-off because she knew it was her that he was thinking of when he did it.

Buffy pulled the sheer nightgown she was wearing off and quietly stepped over to the shower. She opened the door and looked up at her lover. "Need some help?" She dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

Angel's head fell back as her mouth worked its magic. Her talented tongue teased the head, her teeth scraped the sensitive skin of his shaft and her hand squeezed his balls.

"Oh yes, Buffy! Suck me!"

Buffy sucked and squeezed and fucked his massive rod with her mouth. As she tightened the pressure on his balls, he exploded into her mouth.

"Mmm." She said as she swallowed every last drop. "What a tasty breakfast." She stood and slid her hands up Angel's sculpted body.

"Do I get mine?" He said and kissed her deeply, passionately.

She pulled away from the kiss. "I hope you're hungry, cuz the juices are flowing."

His hand reached the juncture between her legs and slipped his fingers in between her lower lips. Buffy groaned as they entered her. Angel then removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. "Mmm ... delicious."

He, in turn, knelt in front of her, spread her lips with his thumbs and began devouring her.

He was making her dizzy. So much so that she had to lean against the shower wall so she wouldn't lose her balance.

"ANGEL!" She screamed as she came. Her juices flowed into his mouth.

Before she had time to regain control of her body, Angel lifted her up, pushed her against the wall and entered her.

Buffy wrapped her legs around Angel's waist and he began pounding into her. She loved it when he fucked her. It wasn't about how much they loved each other, it was about the sex and the satisfaction it gave them.

"Shit, Buffy! I can't believe how tight you feel." He said ramming in and out of her.

"Harder Angel! Fuck me harder!"

And he did. That's when Buffy saw a golden tint in his eyes.

"Do it, Angel! Let go!"

He looked into her eyes and saw the desire and passion.

She bared her neck to him, his teeth lengthened, he took a breath and he pierced her skin. He gently sucked, not taking much, but enough to send them both into orgasmic frenzies.

Buffy relayed her early morning activities to Willow.

"Wow." Was the redhead's reaction.

"Will, I could wake up like that every morning." Her smile grew. "And I can for the rest of my life."

A sad look was now on Willow's face.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head. "I'm just lonely."

"No word from Oz?"

Tears formed in the witch's eyes. "Devon said he sent for the rest of his stuff. He didn't even call me, Buffy."

Buffy hugged her friend. "I am so sorry."

"He didn't even leave a message for me."

The Slayer brought Willow into a tight embrace. "He'll be back. He just needs time."

Willow stepped back. "Maybe I can find a support group."

Buffy smiled. "If not, you can start one. You can call it 'Witches Without Werewolves'."

"Yeah, I'm sure that would draw in a crowd."

"Seriously, there are tons of groups and clubs on campus. Maybe you can find something out there to occupy your extra time so you don't have to get all mopey."

Willow sniffed. "You know, I did hear about a Wicca group."

"There you go. You'll get through this."

Riley watched Buffy enter the classroom. She looked stunning. He especially liked the burgundy scarf she was wearing.

"Hey Buffy." He said as she walked past him.

"Oh, hi Riley."

"Nice scarf."

She smiled and whispered. "I'm hiding a hickey."

"Well, it looks nice." Riley told her as he attempted to hide his distaste at the thought of Angel with his mouth on Buffy.

Buffy took her seat and settled in for Walsh's lecture.

Riley sat at his desk in his room reading through the material that he had collected on Angel.

There was a knock on the door.

"It's opened."

Graham entered the room. "Hey man, you wanna go shoot some hoops?"

Riley shook his head. "I'm busy. Maybe later."

"Man, when are you gonna give up on this? She's taken. Get over it." Graham told him as he left the room.

"Nobody's this clean." He mumbled.

The papers before him said that Angel had moved to California five years ago. Before that, he lived in New York where he was born and raised by Irish immigrant parents. The family had amassed their wealth through hard work and smart investments. His parents and sister had died shortly before Angel moved to the west coast.

Little did Riley know, Willow had completely fabricated Angel's history. Sometimes it was good to be a computer geek.

Buffy got home a little later than usual. She had wanted to spend some time with Willow since she was so depressed.

When she entered the living room, she found Angel and Meghan playing on the floor. Angel was on his back and he held Meghan in the air. She was laughing.

"Say 'da da'."

"Ma ma." Meghan giggled.

Angel brought her chubby belly to his mouth and blew raspberries on it. The baby squealed.

"Da da." Angel told her.

"Ma ma!"

"Angel, why are you torturing our daughter?"

He sat up bringing Meghan to sit in his lap. "She keeps calling me 'mama'."

"Meggie, are you teasing Daddy?"

The ten and a half month old gave her a two tooth grin. "Ma ma!"

Angel held the little girl up to his wife.

Buffy took their daughter and hugged and kissed her. "Say 'da da'."

"Ma ma."

The Slayer smiled. "You gotta love this kid."

Angel got up off of the floor and kissed his wife. "How was school?"

"Great. I got my English Lit paper back. I got an A." She beamed.

"You deserve it. You worked your ass off on that paper."

Buffy covered Meghan's tiny ears. "Watch your language."

He kissed the top of the baby's head. "Yes, Mama."

"Da da" Meghan said with a grin on her little face.

Angel took her from Buffy and held her over his head. "I knew you could say it."

Meghan squealed.

Later that night, after they had put Meghan to bed, Buffy sat at the kitchen table writing a list.

"Whacha doin'?" Angel asked her as he entered the kitchen.

"Writing a list of people to invite for Thanksgiving."

"Oh." He sat behind her in the chair and pulled her into his lap and began kissing her neck over the healed bite mark. "When is it?"

She moaned. "Three weeks."

"Who's on the list?" His hand slipped between her legs.

"Um ..." She was having a hard time focusing on her list. "Mom, Dad, Giles, Gramma and Granddad, Willow, Xander, Cordelia, my dad's mother, Aunt Pauline and Uncle Phil, Rosie, Ryan and maybe Riley."

He pressed his hand into her heat. "Doesn't Riley have a family?"

She nodded. "Yes ... uh, but I don't ... I don't think he goes home much. He's from like Oh ... OHio or Idaho. Anyway, I don't think he plans to go back there. You don't mind inviting him, do you?"

Angel turned her to face him. She straddle him, pressing into him. "No, but just be careful around him. Don't let him think you're leading him on."

"I would never do that Angel." She devoured his mouth. "Besides, Riley knows that I'm completely devoted to you."

She kissed him, grinding her lower body into his.

Angel moaned. "Well, I do have to admit. He has great taste in women."

The next day, Riley, once again, was pouring over the pages of Angel's life. Other than his family dying, this guy seemed to have a charmed life.

The ringing of the phone brought him out of his trance.

"Finn." He answered.

"Hey, Riley. It's Buffy."

His mood brightened. "Hi Buffy. How are you?"

"I'm great. Listen, Angel and I were wondering if you had plans for Thanksgiving?"

"Nothing set, why?"

"Well, we were hoping that you could spend it with us."

His smile grew. "Sure, I'd like that."

"Great! Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow in class. Bye Riley."

"Bye Buffy."

He hung up the phone, then picked it up again and dialed a long distance number.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Hi Mom. Look, something's come up and I'm not going to be coming home for Thanksgiving after all."

 

The End

 

<< back