"Clean Discoveries"

Author: A. Price
Email: andramichelle@yahoo.com


He relaxed in the warm water of the tub, the bubbles tickling his nose. It felt good to relax, eyes closed against the tub, he heard someone enter the bathroom. Opening his eyes slightly he saw her standing beside the tub, hands on her hips she was staring at him all tiny and blond, smiling a mischevious smile.

"Slayer... "

He was quickly hushed by her finger on his lips. "Just shut up for a minute." She told him as she took a washcloth from the shelf and knelt beside the tub. He watched her intently as she dipped the cloth in the warm water,she gently rang it out and grabbed the soap from the dish on the side of the tub. She soaped the cloth and began to slowly, methodically wash his arms, then round to his back she washed in a circular motion, all tension easing right out of his shoulders as her hands worked their magic.

She left his back and started on the hardness of his chest, he closed his eyes again and let out a breathless sigh. She used the same circular motion as she worked her way down his chest, then his stomach, she then eased her hand further down until it was under the bubbles.

A large wet hand grasped her wrist before it went any further. Steely blue eyes met hazel ones. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asked her pointedly.

She swallowed slightly then remembered he couldn't hurt her. She smiled slightly "Well, you haven't been very willing to talk about the commandos, and I thought this might relax you and you might umm...talk."

"Ah, Slayer you thought you could get to me with your feminine wiles." He laughed as he let go of her wrist. "I'm not that nancy-boy Angel."

Buffy stood up and picked up towel, she didn't speak as she dried her hands.

Spike grasped her hand, she looked at him confusion in her eyes. "What?" she asked softly.

"You gonna give up that easy?" he teased her.

"My wiles obviously don't work on you, so why waste your time or mine?"

"Well, thats not exactly true, Slayer. I'm just wondering how far would you have gone?" His eyes met hers unblinking he asked "Would you have gone all the way, would you have finished what you started?"

"Started? I was just giving you a relaxing bath, it wouldn't have gone any farther." She said her voice unsure.

He pulled on her wrist bringing her down level with the tub again. "Oh, it would have gone further, luv ,you would have enjoyed it, in fact you need it." He said hoarsely.

Buffy's hand was out of his grasp in half a second, but before her slap could make contact with his cheek Spike caught her hand again. This time he placed his other hand behind her head and rising in the tub to meet her he kissed her hard on the lips.

Buffy didn't move too shocked by the intenseness of his lips on hers, his hand running through her hair. She began to return his kiss eagerly, without a thought to the consequences she gave herself over to the pleasure of passion.

Spike broke the kiss only long enough to get out of the tub. He quicklywrapped a towel around his waist. Buffy watched still not believing that she had kissed Spike. He walked over to where she stood, smiled broadly and effortlessly picked her up. Tossing all caution aside she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned against his chest.

"Hold on, where is Giles?" He asked her before he opened the bathroom door.

"Out of town overnight, I'm here to guard you." She giggled slightly.

"Well, then..." he pushed the door open and carried her towards the spare bedroom.

"This is crazy." Buffy said breathlessly as Spike lie her on the bed trailing cool kisses over her neck and shoulders.

"I know we shouldn't, mortal enemies and all." Spike whispered as he tugged her tank top up over her head.

"I should be interrogating you about those commandos" Buffy whispered back as she wiggled her arms out of the shirt.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked the question sincerely, but he wasn't sure he could stop now even if she begged him. He had wanted her for a long time, the fact that he had just realized this 15 minutes ago did not faze his passion.

"We should... " Buffy muttered as he found a pink nipple and gently swirled around it with his tongue. She gasped as the wave of pleasure hit her, "No, no I don't want to stop."

That was all the encouragement he needed. His talented mouth latched on to her nipple sucking and nipping, she moaned as pleasure rolled over her. She ran her fingers through his short wavy hair, moaning softly as he switched to the other breast.

Spike smiled as he lifted his head from Buffys breast, he began smothering her face with feather light kisses before he finally found her lips parted allowing his tongue entrance to her warm mouth. Their tongues entwined in a passionate battle.

Buffy could feel Spikes hardness pressing into her abdomen, she shifted underneath him reaching for the towel she swiftly threw it to the side of thebed, at the same time he used one hand to unzip her jeans never breaking the kiss. They both laughed slightly as she manuevered her way out of the confining jeans.

Finally the kiss broke as Spike helped Buffy out of her bra and panties, he placed a finger under her chin lifting it and kissing her again. Then he trailed that one finger down her throat to the cleft between her full breasts, he placed a gentle kiss there and continued his trail downward to her navel where he placed another kiss. She bucked slightly underneath his touch, he smiled at her as his finger continued down to her curls one finger lazily tracing a design in them, he could feel her moisture, her want, her need.

Buffy while enjoying Spikes sweet ministrations decided she had a greater need, she wanted him inside her now. She placed both hands on either side of his head and lifted his face to meet hers. "Now, I want you now." She said in a deep lustfilled voice.

"Impatient, little Slayer." He grinned at her.

She gave him a look that made him melt, he was doomed, he would never be able to refuse her anything from this moment on. Rising slightly he positioned himself and entered her gently, she sighed and moved slowly adjusting to having him inside of her.

They began a slow steady rhythm interspersed with kisses and small moans of pleasure that soon turned to a fiery passion. Buffy wrapped her legs around him pulling him even closer, taking him in as far as possible, they met each other's thrust quickly, fiercely as if they were making up for lost time. Maybe they were.

Buffy felt the delicious tingle in her womb that meant her orgasm was coming, her breath hitched and she came hard with a deep sigh, Spike followed her shortly shouting her name, completely spent he roll over pulling her close to his side. He kissed the top of her head, she kissed his chest as she curled up next to him his chest her pillow.

"Now, luv, what do you want to know?" He asked her softly.

"About what?" She asked in a tired but satisfied voice.

"The commando's what do you want to know about them?" He had a small smirk on his face.

"Commando's? Oh, that can wait." She smiled at him as she regained her strength and hungrily found his lips again.

 

The End

 

<< back