"Fingerprints"

Author: A. Price
Email: andramichelle@yahoo.com


Lover
I don't just want
your heart
I want your flesh,
your skin
and blood and bones,
your voice, your thoughts
your pulse
and most of all your
fingerprints,
everywhere
-
Isobel Thrilling

It had been three months since he had seen, three long months of self imposed exile in LA. Angel could almost smell the delicious scent that was all Buffy, he could almost taste her kisses as he lie in his room thinking of her.

Perhaps it was time for a visit to Sunnydale, it had been three months and it couldn't hurt to see her for a weekend. He quickly packed a small bag and set off for Sunnydale. Whistler could do without him for a couple days.

Buffy was searching the cabinets for something to eat, she had been patrolling and skipped dinner. Now she was starving. She heard something upstairs that caught her attention, she cautiously crept up the stairs, she peeked in each room and had to smile when she saw Angel sitting on her bed.

She ran towards him, pushing him down and smothering him with kisses. "What are you doing here?" She asked between kisses.

"I decided it was time for a visit. And with this kind of reception, I should visit more often." He sat up smiling at her.

"Why didn't you call?"

"I wanted to surprise you!"

She lay beside him on the bed, just soaking in the fact that he was here next to her. It had been a long three months, Angel had decided to help Whistler in LA, things with Giles and her Mom were still kind of awkward where Angel was involved. She knew that Giles was especially happy that he was gone. She also knew that he foolishly thought that she might forget Angel, that would never happen.

"You did! And you picked a great weekend. Mom is out of town. And Giles went out of town to meet some family visiting from England. So, no one will ever know you were here."

He pulled her close and kissed her again. She returned the kiss, forgetting all about her hunger from earlier. Suddenly she had a new kind of hunger to deal with. She pulled away from him and stood up. He frowned slightly, then smiled as she started to unbutton her blouse and jeans, she quickly disposed of those pesky clothes and rejoined him on the bed, soon his clothes joined her's in a pile on the floor.

He ran one finger gently tickling from the bottom of her perfect foot all the way up her leg, over her tummy, between her breasts, up her neck to the top of her pretty head, following his finger with a trail of kisses. She wriggled beneath him, giggling softly.

He stopped placing his hands on her face, he kissed her longingly, hard and deep. She moved automatically under him returning the kiss with fervor. They soon were moving in the unique rhythm that was theirs and theirs alone. Sighing, whispering words of love and devotion.

After, they lie togther, curled in each others embrace, smiling at each other. Angel smiled down at her, his angel, his saving grace, "So, no one will know I was here?" He asked jokingly.

Buffy looked up at him, "No, they'll never know, unless of course they dust me for fingerprints! 'Cause your's are all over me!"

He laughed and pulled her to him again. "Let's see if I missed anywhere" He told her as he kissed her again.

 

The End

 

<< back