"Late Night At Taco Bell"

Author:Queena
Email: thessulah@aol.com
Notes: I was bored and wanted to write. Nothing exceptional came to mind, so I wrote this instead. It’s basically a PWP. Pretty smutty, with characters that few people agree with together. Song lyrics by Tool’s "Swamp Song".


Wow, Buffy was never going to get used to this gig. Slaying vamps was not good for the clothes or the hair. Her hair was now hanging loosely from the cute French twist she had pinned it into this morning. And, if that wasn’t bad enough, her new shirt was torn at the shoulder.

Not to mention, that there was now a low grumble in her stomach and a warm heat growing between her legs. Before Faith had shown up, Buffy had been able to ignore the twinge of arousal she got after a good slay. Now it was near impossible and nine nights out of ten, she spent with her hand between her legs. Also, her supply of Cookie Dough ice cream had severely depleted.

She missed Angel. She wanted him. She wanted to go to him right now, but that was out of the question. With the state she was in right now, she wouldn’t be able to control herself. She’d probably end up throwing herself at him and, aside from being embarrassing, that could be incredibly dangerous.

As she made her way home, Buffy was so wrapped up in her own thoughts, that she almost didn’t notice the van slow down next to her. "Hey, Buffy," Oz said out the driver’s window to her. "You want a ride home?" he offered her.

Buffy didn’t even take a second to mull it over, pulling open the passenger side door, she jumped into the van. Oz peeled off as fast as the large vehicle could. "What are you doing out so late?" Buffy asked.

"Late gig," Oz replied shortly, as usual. She noted the tired look on his face. The van swerved slightly as he rubbed his eyes with his hand. He looked either tired or upset, Buffy wasn’t sure which.

"Rough crowd?" she ventured.

"No, the crowd was great. It was the groupies that were rough," he said wearily.

"Really?" Buffy asked, with a mischievous smile. "How rough?" She suddenly pictured a leather clad dominatrix brandishing a whip over Oz’s bare naked ass. < Damn, even Willow’s putting dirty images in my head.>

"You know, the same ole, same ole," Oz said evasively.

"No, I don’t know. Maybe you should tell me." < Whoooo-pppsshhh, on your knees, slave.>

"Want the truth?" Oz asked and turned to her. When she nodded, he went on. "One of the girls took off her shirt and tried to shove my face in her tits, excuse the language. Then another girl pushed me up against the side of my van so hard that I thought she might actually have the strength to rape me if she wanted. It wasn’t a pretty sight."

Buffy just stared at his profile for a minute while he continued to focus on the road ahead. When he spoke of the groupie who had pushed him against the van, she could imagine it was her doing it. She licked her lips as she felt the heat between her legs grow more insistent. God, he looked good. He had recently dyed his hair black and was letting a goatee grow in, the light color on his chin contrasting nicely with dark on his head. And it was great hair too. Buffy suddenly felt her hand twitch with the urge to run her fingers through it.

< Bad, Buffy! > she scolded herself and dug her fingers into her thigh. < No stroking of Willow’s boyfriend’s hair. > She bit her lip and turned away from him. < God, he really is cute, though. >

"So," Buffy started with a weak laugh. "how did you get yourself out of that situation."

"Oh, Dev showed up and she swooned at his feet, taking the attention away from me," Oz said casually, with a slight shrug.

"That jackass?" Buffy asked with shock. Buffy winced then, remembering that Devon was Oz’s best bud and she probably shouldn’t be so disdainful of him when Oz was around. "I’m sorry that’s not what I meant."

"Oh, isn’t it?" Oz asked, turning to her with an amused look. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Well....see...what I’m trying to say is, well why would she want him over you. Ya know, ‘cause you’re cooler and stuff," Buffy sputtered out. She suddenly felt a strong urge to slap herself in the head. ‘Course, that’s not really were she needed to be slapped. < NO, stop thinking like that. You’re not Faith. You’re good and virtuous Buffy. >

"Huh. Hey, are you hungry?" he asked taking a turn that was in the opposite direction of her house. She looked back towards her house longingly. She wanted to get home as soon as possible and take care of her current situation.

"Oz, my house is the other way," Buffy reminded him.

"I knows it. I thought you might want to get something to eat. I heard your stomach growling and I’m kinda hungry myself," he answered and pulled into the drive-through of Taco Bell. Buffy made a face when she saw where they were. She didn’t like eating at fast food restaurants. She had heard what some of them do to their food and it wasn’t a pretty thought. Still, her stomach churned when she smelled the aromas already wafting from the joint.

"What do you want?" Oz asked and Buffy noticed that they were already pulled up to the intercom. < You. >

"Uh, oh, um, a chicken burrito," Buffy said and reached into her coat pocket for the money. She tried to offer it to him, but he waved it away as he ordered. After their order was placed, Oz drove on to the window and Buffy again tried to offer him the money. He just shook his head and made no attempt to take it from her.

After they got their order, Oz pulled the van into the parking lot and shut off the engine. Buffy stared at him with annoyance. Couldn’t he just take her home and then eat. < I know what I’d like him to eat. God! NO! >

Oz started to rifle through the packed paper bag. He picked up one of the wrapped packages, sniffed it, and handed it to Buffy. She was shocked at how much food he had gotten. For such a little guy, he could really pack it in. "Where the Hell are you going to put that?" Buffy said, still holding onto her wrapped burrito.

"I don’t know. I suppose it must go somewhere. Still not sure yet," Oz said, squirting some mild sauce onto his fat burrito and taking a large bite of it. Buffy watched intently as his smooth little lips wrapped around the burrito. After he took the bite he noticed some sauce on his finger and licked it off. Buffy closed her eyes, thinking about that little pink tongue. Almost feeling it moving over her lips, demanding entry.

"So, how did your study session with Willow go?" he asked before taking another large bite.

Buffy was unwrapping her own food with shaky hands and looked up at Oz with a confounded look. "What study session?" she asked.

"Didn’t you ask Willow for help in chemistry?" he asked.

"I passed chemistry last semester," she said, and took a bite of her burrito. When her lips wrapped around the burrito, she imagined as something else. A low moan came from deep in throat, and she wasn’t sure if it was from the image or the taste of the food. When she realized that she had moaned, she looked to Oz to see if he had noticed. He had stopped stuffing the burrito into his mouth and Buffy felt slightly disappointed. She noticed that he was just staring out of the windshield.

"Oz?" she asked. He raised his eyebrows in question, but didn’t turn to her. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Let’s listen to some music," he said turning the ignition and popping a tape in.

A loud guitar riff pounded through the van. The lyrics were sung in a deep, very male voice that made Buffy shift her position with excitement. The words didn’t help much either.

"....’cause you’re a dumb and belligerent fucker. I hope it sucks, I hope it sucks, I hope it sucks you fucker, I hope it sucks, I hope it sucks, I hope it sucks you down."

All this talk about sucking was making Buffy even hotter. The voice of the male singer was also very arousing. Buffy wouldn’t usually like this kind of music, but for some reason, she thought it fit her mood at the moment.

Oz seemed to notice the slightly pained and pouty look on her face. She was squirming in her seat and she had bearly touched her burrito. "If you don’t like this I have other tapes," he said loudly, trying to speak over the hard music. < Mmmmm, hard. >

"No, this is kinda cool," Buffy said and shoved her burrito in her mouth. It was all she could do to keep herself from jumping on Oz. < Damn you, Faith. You are *so* going to pay for this. >

Oz ate in silence from there. Very, very slowly too. Buffy had finished her burrito in record time, since she was trying to occupy her mouth. Now that she was done, she turned to Oz and noticed how withdrawn he seemed. Not that he was usually an over-talkative person. Buffy just stared at him, drumming her nervous and itchy fingers on her bare thigh.

As her fingers brushed against her naked thigh, she imagined they were Oz’s fingers. She leaned her head back against the high back of her seat and let her eyes close. She could see him, hovering over her, his skilled hand on her thigh. He started pushing her skirt further and further up as he sucked on one of her earlobes. After what seemed like ages, his hand made it to the juncture between her legs. She caught her lower lip between her teeth and made a pleasured whimper.

"Buffy? Hey, Buffy." A quiet voice lulled her back to reality. Her eyes fluttered slightly, unwilling to let her fantasy go.

Oz brought up a hand to wave it front of her face. He was surprised when Buffy caught a hold of his hand in a firm grip. He didn’t say anything. He was too interested in what she was doing. Was this a Slayer thing? He watched her quietly as she started to examine his hand closely.

God, Willow was right. He really did have beautiful hands. Her breath caught and she pulled the hand closer. Oz didn’t seem to be trying to be pull away, not that he could if he tried. But Buffy would let him go if he wanted to be. Licking her lips tentatively, she caught one of his fingers in her mouth.

Oz’s eyes widened when her lips wrapped around his index finger and began to suckle on it. His eyes fell shut as he felt her scrape her teeth along it and let it fall out of her mouth. Oz felt slightly disappointed, but she quickly pulled in the next finger, applying a small suction to it. His common sense was telling him that he should stop this, that if she continued with the sweet torment, then they’d both found themselves sprawled in the back of his van. But where was Willow. Why had she lied to him? Oz’s bitterness told him.

Moving forward, careful not to frighten her since he still wasn’t positive what her intentions were, he was *pretty* sure, but still his movements were slow as he knelt in front of her. For a moment, he just knelt there, watching her lips as they moved from finger to finger. As she nibbled on his pinky finger, Oz’s hand went out and rested on her bare thigh.

As soon as she felt his hand on her skin, Buffy’s head fell back again. This was probably just another fantasy. < Yeah, it’s okay to fantasize. Willow doesn’t have to know. > Buffy reasoned as his hand moved higher up her inner thigh. Buffy spread her legs further, eagerly anticipating his touch. She pulled his hand, the one she still had a hold on, and clutched it against her chest. A small cry escaped her lips when his finger touched her mound through the slight material of her thong.

Oz was slightly surprised to see how hot and wet she already was. Her heady juices had assaulted his senses before, but he hadn’t really thought much about it. Now, he was spreading her legs open wide. He positioned himself between her legs and looked at her black lace covered mound. She was still clinging tightly to his other hand and he needed both for the job he was about to do. He splayed that hand against her breast as his other hand moved around the cloth of her panties to touch her hard clit.

When she felt his touch on her clit, Buffy keened and pressed further into his hand. Both of her hands flew down to clutch the bottom of her seat. His one hand tweaked her nipple as the other twirled around her clit. She arched her hips, begging for him to enter her with his fingers.

Oz heard a groan of disappointment come from her as he brought both of his hands away from her sensitive areas. When she felt them replaced at the band of her panties, she eagerly lifted herself off the seat to aid him in the removal of her thong. As soon as the little strip of material was off, Oz brushed his hands over inner thighs teasingly.

"Oz!" she heard herself cry out when his hands lingered to long on her thighs. Then one hand spread her open for him. He moved one finger over her slit torturously, before it entered her hot channel. Quickly another finger joined the first and he probed her deeply, touching her sensitive G spot with his short, but nimble fingers. A warm breath blew out over her twitching flesh.

Oz knew that this was one of the few things he had ever been able to do well, please a woman. He was especially skilled with his tongue. He loved the sounds women made when they were in the throws of sexual pleasure. Hearing her cry of impatience, Oz clamped his lips down around her nub. While he sucked her his tongue twirled around her clit.

Buffy clamped her legs around his head as the pleasure grew. Angel had never done this for her. She gripped the seat a little harder, she had to be careful, if she wasn’t careful she could give him a concussion. A third finger joined the others and Oz gently clamped down on her with his teeth. Buffy convulsed with pleasure as her orgasm wracked her body. It seemed to last forever, wracking her body with shivers.

When she came, Oz licked her juices from her. She tasted sweet and innocent, like he imagined Willow would. When her body untensed and he heard her trying to catch her ragged breath, Oz sat back on his heels and looked into her content face as he continued to stroke her.

Finally, Buffy’s eyes fluttered open once her breath had returned to semi- normal. Even after what he’d done, Oz’s face seemed to remain expressionless, except, was he grinding his teeth? Buffy’s eyes strayed further down his body to reveal a sizable bulge.

Passion seized her again as the thought of having him inside her quickly became a fervent need. She pushed herself down off of the seat so that she was straddling him. As soon as they were face to face, Oz caught her lips in a rough kiss. She could taste herself on him and, surprisingly, her passion grew. Her hand pushed down between there bodies so that she could cup his hard cock and size him up. Of course, he wasn’t near the same size as Angel, but for a guy his size it was rather large. Or she figured it was. As she fondled his cock through his jeans. A low growl came from deep inside of him.

Oz needed a release, but he sure as Hell wasn’t going to do it up here. His head was pressing into the dashboard and creating an incredibly uncomfortable kink in his neck. "The back," he gasped out as she nibbled on his pulse point.

Regretfully, she pulled away from him and turned to crawl to the back. Oz was close behind her, watching her ass sway in his face. As soon as they were in the back, Oz’s arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against his erection. Buffy wriggled and pressed her ass back against him. Moving his hands up to cup her breasts, he pulled her on her knees. Quickly, he pulled her tattered shirt up and over her head. He saw that she was wearing a bra that matched her thong and with a feral need he bent forward and caught the back in his teeth. With a quick pull he bit her bra off of her, rendering it useless.

Buffy tried to turn around, she was slightly upset that he had ruined one of her favorite bras but it was worth it. Oz held her where she was, not allowing her to turn and face him. He pushed her back down so that she was on her hands and knees in front of him. It frustrated her. She wanted to touch him. That’s when he fell forward against her, his bare chest over her back.

After he pushed her back to her knees, Oz quickly pulled off both of his shirts. Then he found Devon’s secret cache of condoms and rolled one down his shaft. One look at her and he knew that he wouldn’t need any lube. Falling against her, Oz guided the tip of his cock to her slick pussy and rubbed it up and down to tease her a little more.

He was torturing her. If she didn’t have him inside of her now, she would go crazy. "Fuck, Oz!" Buffy cried in desperation. Without another word, he slammed into her. Not ferociously, but hard enough to jar her a bit. After the first couple of thrusts, Buffy quickly met the rhythm he had set. Pushing back, Buffy took all of him and begged for more.

Oz grunted as her tight walls clenched around him. He could hear their sweat covered bodies slapping together and it made him thrust faster, need taking over every thought in his head. He was nearing the edge as he reached his hand around her and found her clit. He pinched the swollen nub between his thumb and forefinger. With a shout, Buffy came bucking back against him. He waited for her to calm down a bit and then thrust into her three more times and finally allowed himself his own release.

After they both caught their breaths, Oz pulled out of her and fell to his back next to her. Buffy lay on her stomach, her head turned away from him. Oz was the first to pull himself together. He sat up and removed the condom. Tying it off, he shoved it into an old Burger King bag that was in the back. He crumpled the bag into a ball and threw it to the front so that he would remember to dispose of it.

That done, Oz zipped his pants back up, tucking his limp member away. Buffy still lay on her stomach, not speaking. She had made no move to rearrange her skirt, which was still at her waist, revealing her firm ass. Oz laid back down next to her, with concern in his eyes. He knew they had gone too far. He should have stopped it at the finger sucking, but he’d be lying if he had said that he hadn’t wondered what it would be like to have a Slayer.

Contrary to what most people believed, Oz was a normal guy. Well, maybe not normal. Plus, it was very close to the full moon and he could feel the wolf while he was fucking Buffy. He had needs that were hard to deny. Needs that he couldn’t bring himself to forcing on Willow, who was and always would be his true love. He did, however, have a true attachment to Buffy and it scared him that they might have just ruined their tenuous friendship. "Buffy, are you okay?" he asked, reaching out to stroke her hair.

She turned to face him, finally. Her face was still flushed from their recent sex. "That wasn’t just a dream was it?" she asked in a small voice.

She looked so sad and scared, just realizing what this would do to her best friend if she ever found out.

"No, Buffy," Oz answered, stroking her cheek with his knuckles. "Though, I’m flattered that you thought you might be dreaming about me." He got to his knees and offered her a hand up. She took it gratefully and foolishly blushed and covered herself from his gaze. "Why don’t I get you home?" Oz offered and headed for the front.

Buffy was taking a minute to rearrange her clothes. Oz noticed her little black thong between the seats. He picked it up, ready to hand it back to her, but instead he shoved them into his front pocket. He could keep a momento, couldn’t he?

When she joined him at the front again, she looked around on the floor for a minute. "Have....have you seen my panties?" she stuttered out.

"Uh uh," Oz said and started the van.

Oz pulled the van to a halt in front of her house. Buffy just sat there for a minute. It was good that she didn’t just jump out. They really needed to talk about this. "I won’t tell Willow if you won’t," she offered shyly.

"Okay," Oz said. Buffy grabbed her handle and made to get out, but Oz quickly stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. She turned back to him. "Buffy, are...we’re still cool right? I really hope that this didn’t ruin the friendship that we have."

A shadow of a smile crossed over her lips and she nodded. "Cool," Oz said with obvious relief. Buffy opened the door to get out, but Oz stopped her once again. "Buffy!" She turned to him with an expectant look. "Just don’t let this eat you up. We’re both feelin’ really guilty right now, but we can’t change it and I’d hate myself if I thought that you weren’t handling it well."

"I’ll try," Buffy promised and jumped out. "See you at school tomorrow."

Oz sat in his car, waiting to make sure she got inside okay. That was weird. Him trying to make sure the Slayer was all right. His naturally protective side, he guessed and started the car. While he was pulling out of her driveway, Oz’s hand settle on the bulge in his pocket that her thong made. One thing was for sure, he’d never forget tonight.

 

The End

 

<< back