"In The Dead Of Night"

Author: Sandra
Email: sandravm@ameritech.net
Notes: I wanted to write something that takes place when Angel was Angelus and right around the time of one of my fav eps. "Passion". I'm not sure where I'm going with this but if I continue it at some points it may get a little brutal (violent, semi-forced sex and such) so be warned if you don't like that type of stuff or are faint of heart. *Thoughts are in <>.


Buffy roamed the streets of Sunnydale, restless and upset.  Her mind full of images of the day's events.  She felt so guilty.  <It's my fault Ms.Calendar's dead. One stupid moment of weakness and passion and now I'll be paying for it for the rest of my life.  How could I have done this?!?>

Over and Over she replayed the day in her head.  Her conversation with Ms.Calendar at school, the phone call from Giles telling her about Ms.Calendar's death.  Going to the warehouse after Giles, knowing he wouldn't leave until he killed Angelus or Angelus had killed him. Pulling him out of the burning building.

Buffy slowly made her way into the graveyard.  Given the way the day ended, the quietness of the night was surprising.  Maybe she should just give it a rest tonight and go home.  But she so desperately wanted some vamp action. She needed to take out her extra aggression on somebody.

Things were eerily quiet in the cemetery as she made her way around Tombstones and Mausoleums.  As she rounded the final corner of her patrol, she spotted a group of vamps at the exit.  They seemed to be waiting for her for as she came into view they immediately ran to surround her.  She estimated at least six (those in plain view), but where there are some in plain view there are usually more out of sight.

"Great, I've been looking for you guys.  You really know how to make it difficult on a slayer, don't you?"

"You're dead slayer."

"Oh, that's sooo original.  Now was probably not the best time for you to seek me out.  I've had a crappy day and dusting you guys is going to make me feel A LOT better. "

With that, Buffy flew into the fight.  Unfortunately for her she didn't realize this was another trap.  That in the shadows, there was one vampire lurking and waiting for the perfect moment to make his move.  As she dusted each vamp in turn, he crept forward ever so slowly, until he was within striking distance.

Just as Buffy staked the last vamp, Angelus made his move.  He moved up behind, wrapping his arms around her tightly and greeting the Slayer with "Hello, Lover", before sinking his fangs in and drinking deeply.  Buffy had no time to react much less defend herself.  She felt the life slowly draining out of her as she struggled weakly, fighting both his power and her own reactions to it.  He continued sucking on her neck until he felt her slump into his arms, unconscious from the loss of blood.  Picking her up and moving off into the night, he thought of his plans and began to whistle happily.


Angelus carried Buffy down to his secret hideaway.  Not even Dru or Spike knew about this place.  He wanted no interruptions while he carried out his plan.  He set his slayer tenderly in an easy chair he had had delivered the other day and made sure there was no way she could escape.  Putting the first part of his plan into action, he set up the IV equipment he'd gotten from a Dr. he paid well and began the transfusion of blood, a small portion of which was his own. He knew with this transfusion, changes would be made to her system as changes were already occurring to his with the blood he took from her.  Stroking the hair back from her face, he sighed heavily. Although reluctant to leave his prize, he knew Dru would raise a stink and in the process raise Spike's suspicions; thus ruining his entire plan. He really never should have stayed with Spike and Dru after losing his soul, but he liked using Dru to make Spike jealous.  It was some fun in an increasingly boring unlife.  Boring, until now anyway.  Smiling in anticipation of the weeks to come, Angel left his new lair to return to the old one and Dru.


Giles worriedly paced the library, trying not to show his concern in the presence of the so-called Scooby Gang.  Since Willow had burst into the library this morning to announce that Buffy was missing, he hadn't been able to think of anything but finding her.  <Of all the times for this to happen> he mused, <Trying to even function the morning of Jenny's death is bad enough but now that Buffy is missing?>

"Willow, did Buffy's mother say anything else besides the fact that she never came home last night?" Giles asked.

"No, Giles.  She thought Buffy had spent the night at my house and just forgotten to call her.  I tried to cover as best as I could but I really don't think she bought it.  I know no one wants to think it, but is there a chance Buffy's been killed?"  Willow responded worriedly, shifting in her chair.

Giles took the glasses off and rubbed his aching head, "Th-there's always that possibility of course, but I'd rather not jump to that conclusion unless we absolutely have to."

Xander looked up from his study of the table to look at the librarian, "You were the last one to see her Giles.  Did she say anything about a last round of patrols?"

Giles sighed heavily, finally dropping into a chair across from him, "No, but to be honest, I don't think I would have noticed if she said she was going to meet with Aliens.  I was really out of it last night?"

"Giles, that's understandable.  We were just wondering if anything came to mind.  What do you think our next course of action should be?"  Willow chimed in again, getting up from the table and walking over to the computer terminal, "Maybe I could hack into the police files and see if there are any Jane Does that were admitted to the hospital or," she took a deep breath, "taken to the morgue."

Giles stood up and crossed to her side, "Let's not panic Willow.  Maybe we can try that later if we can't find her. In the meantime, I'll call the watcher's council and advise them of what's happened. Maybe Kendra can be reassigned.  After school, we should start driving and see if we can find her-"

"Kendra?  Watcher's Council? Isn't it possible we're overreacting here? Maybe Buffy just needed a vacation," the gang turned to glare at Cordelia.

Willow met the cheerleader's gaze, "Cordy, Buffy doesn't just take a vacation.  Especially not without letting someone know."

"Okay, okay.  For now there's nothing anyone can do.  Get to class, I'll speak to Buffy's mother and advise her to call the police and we can reconvene after school."  Giles decided.

"Police?!? Giles, is that a good idea?"  Willow shrieked.

"In this case, I'm afraid so."


Joyce Summers paced her living room floor after speaking with the police the school librarian advised her to call.  A dead end as it turned out. They could do nothing until 72 hours passed.  Stopping, she looked up at Mr. Giles, "I called her father.  He'll call if she shows up there.  For now, I guess there's nothing else to do.  I went to all the places I thought she might be and nothing.  I feel so helpless."

"I know.  We all do." Giles sighed, not really knowing what to say.  From the way Mrs. Summers reacted, she didn't understand or trust his relationship with her daughter, "Her friends and I are going to keep looking into the evening and if we find anything we will let you know.  In the meantime, if she gets into contact with you, please let someone know, we are all concerned."

Joyce walked him to the door, opening it and saying abruptly, "I will Mr. Giles and thank you for stopping by to let me know in person what's going on."


The sun fell in Sunnydale as Buffy finally began to regain consciousness. She came to slowly and in stages but once she was fully awake, she knew she was in trouble.  She remembered the night before and wondered why she didn't feel Angel sooner.  She always knew when he was around but for some reason last night she didn't know it until it was too late.  As she groggily tried to get up or at least put her hands up to her face, she realized she was tied securely to an easy chair.  Taking a closer look around, she noticed she was in a loft type apartment, containing only a bed and the chair she was tied to.  Focusing on her current situation, she noticed the IV equipment and began wondering what Angel could possibly be up to this time.

<Think later, escape now> She decided, testing her bonds for a minute or two before realizing there was no way to get away without some help.  She was just trying to gauge if she could get help to come to her when the door opened and her worst fear entered holding a cooler of what she guessed were blood packets.

"Good morning, Lover or should I say Good Evening," Angelus queried lightly, "I hope you slept well.  I think you should've considering the amount of blood I took from you last night.  Didn't want you to wake up early and try to disappear before I've had some fun."

Buffy struggled once more, groaning in frustration, "Why did you bring me here Angel?  Don't you think you're going to be the prime suspect when they realize I'm gone?"

Angelus chuckled, letting her misuse of his name go for the moment, "I may be, but you'll be back with them before they miss you too much. Slightly changed but back with them nonetheless."

Buffy relaxed back into the chair, realizing she wasn't going anywhere until he let her, "What are you planning, Angel? Why drain me just to replace the blood I lost. It doesn't make sense. Why didn't you just kill me and get it over with."

Angelus tsked, moving to crouch next to the chair, letting his hand run down the side of her face, ignoring the way she turned her face away, "Angelus, lover, Angelus.  I'll never be that lap dog Angel again, I promise you that.  I have some interesting plans for you though.   You'll be surprised by how much you're life is going to change in just a few days." Grabbing her by the chin he forced her to look at him, "Don't worry about the blood loss, I don't plan on killing you at all, at least not for a very long time."

Buffy stared in shock and horror at her one-time boyfriend and lover, but decided to put up a brave front, "What are you babbling about.  You don't want to kill me, but I can't imagine anything else that you could possibly do that will have any impact on my life."

Angelus didn't answer.  Instead he concentrated on stroking her face and neck, causing her to whimper as the old, familiar feelings roused to life within her.  Buffy tried to turn her head away again, but Angelus once more grabbed her chin and turned her head back towards him.

"What do you want from me, An-ge-lus?"  Buffy punctuated the name sarcastically.

"I don't want anything from you lover.  I want to give," Buffy tried to ignore him, continuing to feel the things she just didn't want to feel, but as always, Angelus knew how to push the right buttons.  He continued to caress her face and slowly began to move his hands down her body, touching here and there.  Buffy couldn't catch her breath. She knew that if she didn't try to stop this soon she wouldn't be able to.  She needed him so badly.  In a split second she realized that, soul or no soul, she needed him, almost as much as she needed food and water to survive.  When he touched her so gently, she'd do almost anything to be near him.

Angelus continued to caress her body.  He realized that he had her right where he wanted her.  One of his hands moved down to caress her cunt through her pants.  She moaned, giving up the fight as her senses overwhelmed her, which pleased Angelus to no end, "I knew you were waiting for this lover.  I can feel your wetness through your clothes.  Why don't we get you out of those?"

"That's going to be a little difficult, seeing as how I'm tied to the chair," Buffy mused, shaking her head and trying to come to her senses.

"Oh, there are ways around that, Buff," Angelus proceeded to begin untying some of the ropes binding her to the chair, all the while continuing to arouse her body.  Buffy valiantly tried to get her passion relaxed muscles to move, but the combination of being tied up for over 12 hours and the feelings Angel was arousing in her made it impossible for her to mount any kind of defense.

Angelus finished untying Buffy and scooped her into his arms, cradling her tenderly.  He moved to the bed all the while kissing and caressing her with his lips.  Setting her on her feet momentarily, he quickly removed her clothes and  laid her on the bed, bracing himself over her on his elbows, his hands on either side of her face.  He kissed her passionately, parting her lips with his tongue and plundering her mouth ruthlessly, licking and nipping at her lips and tongue.  His lips left hers to bury themselves in her throat.  He sucked and licked at the vein pulsing in her neck, knowing that luscious blood would soon be his once again.  His lips left her throat, travelling down to her sensitive nipples.  He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, making her arch into his hands and groan loudly.

"You like that, Lover?" Angelus whispered.  Buffy stubbornly refused to answer, "Come on, lover, admit it.  You want me anyway you can get me. Soul or no soul, I can make you scream in pleasure."

Buffy didn't answer and Angelus chuckled against the skin of her stomach, making her gasp in pleasure, then moved down her body to nuzzle against her sopping wet cunt.  Buffy arched into her lover's mouth, moaning his name. Angelus continued to nip and lick at her, making Buffy come with a shout, bucking against his mouth. He left her moaning and writhing on the bed as he quickly removed his clothes and then rejoined her on the bed.

Angelus moved back up her body and covered her as he slipped his hard, throbbing cock into her, making her come all over again.  He began thrusting in and out of her picking up speed towards his own climax.  Buffy closed her eyes as she felt herself approaching climax once more.

Angelus thrust faster and faster and threw his head back, slipping into game face. As he came, he felt Buffy's inner muscles clench around him as she threw her head back, unconsciously baring her throat.  Angelus swooped down in game face to puncture her vein.  Buffy came back to her senses as she felt him begin to drain her. <What?!?!?!?  He goes to all this trouble just to drain me again?> She wondered as unconsciousness claimed her once more.

"There, that should do nicely," Angelus decided as he looked at Buffy's unconscious form.  He went to the cooler and removed two  blood packs and moved the IV  equipment from the chair to the table.  He worked quickly to transfer the contents of the blood packs to one large IV bag and start the transfusion. He secured her to the bed and made short work of cleaning up, then left with a smile on his face. <That should keep her unconscious until I return. She should be feeling the effects of my special blend soon and then I can put my plan into action>

Angelus made his way to the office of the Doctor he paid plenty to be at his beck and call and keep quiet, a doctor who knew a thing or two about Vampires and the turning process.  The doctor was waiting with the donor equipment and drained Angel of a portion of the blood he had taken from Buffy. After the blood donation, the Doctor removed two new blood packs from the refrigerator and put some of Angelus' blood in each of the bags, regarding his client.  "Now Angelus, as I told you before you left last night, even though you had some of Buffy's blood in your system tonight when I drew it,  the small amount I injected into these bags will not turn her, just make the modifications to her system and yours so that you can control her to some extent. Did you give her the first two treatments?"

"Yeah, doc, she's receiving the second treatment as we speak.  You said that not only will it be able to make her susceptible to my control, we will also be able to communicate telepathically, correct?  I'll be able to call to her from anywhere, right?"

The Doctor looked up from consulting his occult books, "Yes, in all likelihood she will fight you.  From everything you've told me, she is a particularly strong slayer.  That means she will be able to fight the effect. Eventually you can wear her down.  The longer she denies the command, the sicker she will become."

Angelus smiled evilly, "Excellent.  One more treatment and I'll send her back to her family and friends. One other thing. Now, almost draining her Last night, tonight and tomorrow will not have an adverse effect on her or me right?  It will just make the necessary adjustments to both of our systems to complete the change, correct?"

The Doctor nodded, "Yes.  She will be pretty weak and tired for the first few days after the transfusions because her body will be playing catch up, but with her superior strength and healing abilities, she should recover pretty quickly."

Angelus reached out his hand, "Excellent, then I'll see you again once I can confirm that this little scheme of mine has worked.  Then you'll get your commission."

Angelus left the Doctor's office and fed once more, then realized he still had a few hours until dawn.  Deciding against going to the mansion this early, he returned to the new lair and watched Buffy sleep.  Once the transfusion was complete, he removed the IV and stored the equipment in the closet.  Injecting her with the powerful sedative the Dr. had recommended in an earlier visit to help the healing process along, he laid down next to her.  Removing the ropes and replacing them with a single handcuff, he reached back, attaching to the wrought iron bed and one of her wrists and then drew her into his arms, falling into sleep himself.


After a fruitless night of looking for Buffy, Giles and the Slayerettes returned to the Sunnydale High Library.

"What could have happened to her?  It's almost like she vanished into thin air," Willow exclaimed.

"Not only d-did we not see Buffy but Angelus was not to be found either. It's not much of a stretch to think he may be the cause of this," Giles theorized.

"Well, let's find out.  Do we know where they are holed up?" Xander inquired.

Giles shook his head, "No and even if we did, the odds are very much in their favor.  Even during the day.  I think our best course of action at this point is to keep looking in and around Sunnydale when we can and hope for the best.  Why don't you all head home now.  There's nothing more we can do tonight.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow."

As the others left the library, Xander approached the watcher, "What are you going to do Giles?"

Giles looked up, "I'll be heading home myself after doing a small amount of research.  I don't know that they could have found a new lair so quickly but anything's possible.  I'm going to check the advertisements and see if I can't find anything they would use as a lair.  I'll let you know if I find anything tomorrow.  Go Home."

Giles ushered Xander out of the library and sat down with the newspaper. He couldn't help but think if he hadn't gone after Angelus, none of this might have happened.  He blamed himself for Buffy being in a vulnerable position on patrol that evening.  Even in his grief, he could see how deeply she was hurt.  He was sure he knew what had happened after she had left him.   She probably felt the need to avenge Jenny somehow and had gone into a battle completely outnumbered.  Given Angelus' recent behavior, even as he had been damaged by the loss of his home and an injury to his shoulder, he would have had a plan he could implement to weaken the slayer.

As he scanned the advertisements, Giles couldn't see anything that would work as a lair for a group of vampires, but he also knew it was a distinct possibility that they had had an alternate lair for some time just for these purposes. Conceding that he probably was not going to find the answer tonight, Giles locked up the library and headed home.


Buffy was dreaming.  She had been fighting an overwhelming number of Vamps when Angel showed up and helped her dispatch them.  She was so glad to see him.  Throwing herself into his arms, she clung to him, "Oh, Angel.  Thank God!  I thought I was a goner for sure.  They just kept coming.  Everytime I was getting the upper hand, more vamps showed-"

"It's okay Buffy.  I'm here, it's all over", Angel soothed as he took her into his arms, "Nobody will kill you as long as I'm around. Why don't we head to my place?  Vamp activity's over for tonight I'm sure, besides I want to show you something."

They walked arm in arm to Angel's apartment.  Angel's new apartment, "Why did you get a new place?  What was wrong with the old one?"  Buffy questioned.

"Too many people knew about that.  Spike and Dru for two.  I didn't want to be interrupted.  I still have the old one.  When were not together, I'll stay there. It will throw them off the scent.  Nobody will find us here, Buffy."

"What is that? A suggestion?"  Buffy said seductively.

"I was hoping you'd see it that way." Angel smiled back

They moved as one to the bed, touching and kissing each other tenderly. They undressed each other slowly, caressing each new patch of skin revealed until they were both naked.  Angel guided Buffy down to the bed and hovered over her.

"Angel, please, take me now?" Buffy pleaded.

"We have all the time in the world, Baby.  Let's not rush,"  Angel answered as he buried his head in her throat, nipping and sucking on her pulse point.

Buffy gasped as Angel's mouth moved to the hollow of her throat, then on to her breasts where he sucked first one nipple, then the other into his mouth.

"Please... .I can't take this," Buffy moaned, "Angel, I need you inside me now, please!"

Angel kissed his way back up her throat to her lips, covering them with his own as he thrust himself inside her.

Buffy hissed into his mouth in pleasure and moved her hands, tangling them into his hair.

Angel held still inside her and raised his head to look into her eyes.  He stilled her as she tried to buck against him. "What?" Buffy looked up at him in confusion.

"Shhh, be still," Angel whispered, "Just close you're eyes and concentrate on what you're feeling."

Buffy obeyed, closing her eyes and centering her attention on being joined together with the man she loved. After a few minutes, as if reading each other's minds, they began to move as one, edging slowly towards an earth-shattering climax.

As they both went over the edge, Buffy opened her eyes to find her lover shifting into game face and then he was at her throat, pricking her skin and drinking heavily.  Buffy's orgasm was like nothing she'd ever experienced before in her short life.  Angel never drank from her!  The effects rippled over her as she lost consciousness...

Buffy awoke with a start.  The dream had bothered her.  She felt weird, like she felt after a premonition dream.  She tried to sit up and brush her hair out of her eyes.  Her arm wouldn't move far enough for some reason.   Turning her head, she noticed her wrist was cuffed to the steel headboard.  In a rush, it all came back.  Her time with Angelus.  She put her free hand to her throat and felt the pinprick bruises.  <How did this happen? How am I still alive?>

Then she noticed the bruise on her left arm. <How did that get there?  That looks like the bruise I got when they drew blood at the hospital.>

All thought flew from her mind as an arm snaked around her waist, "You're not going anywhere, lover, so why not relax and lay back down," Angelus mumbled sleepily.

"What have you done to me, you bastard," Buffy yelled, "You drank from me didn't you? Don't lie to me, I can feel the marks!" She began hitting him with her free hand.  Angelus let her get her aggression out and exhaust herself.  Her awkward position and the transfusions ensured that didn't take long.  After a couple of minutes, he caught her hand and pulled her down into his arms and wrapped his legs around her lower body.

"Let me go," Buffy whispered, out of breath, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Don't worry about that now baby.  I'll explain everything in time.  You've been through enough for now.  Just go back to sleep."  Angelus replied, stroking her temples.

"I ... can't stay here with you," Buffy protested, "My Mom. . .Giles. . .everybody's going to be looking for me. . ."

Angelus continued stroking her temples, watching as her eyes drooped, "You'll be back with them soon enough.  Now just close your eyes and go back to sleep."

"Let me go.  Please, just let me go," Buffy said sleepily.  "Please... " Buffy's eyes closed.  Angelus settled himself around her with his head nuzzled into her neck and let sleep take him once again.


Before classes began at Sunnydale High, the Slayerettes, Watcher and Buffy's mom sat in the school Library.

"I talked to the Police this morning," Joyce began, They still can't do anything official but I told them about her history tutor.  That college man named Angel.  He was at the house a few days ago and scared both of us pretty badly.  They took the information and if she hasn't turned up by tomorrow, they'll start with him.

"I've met Angel, Mrs. Summers.  I think he was probably just letting off steam.  I don't think he's behind this,"  Willow interjected, looking at Giles and seeing his nod of approval at her lie,  "I don't think Angel's his full name anyway.  They probably won't have much luck, but if you want, I'll see if I can talk to him about it.  We're on the same tutor list, shouldn't be hard to get a hold of him."

"Thank you Willow.  Let me know what you find out," Joyce said, then picked up her purse, "If I find out anything I'll give you a call, Mr. Giles."

"Th-Thank you Mrs. Summers.  I'll show you out." Giles answered.

"Not necessary, I can find my way out.  Take care, all of you, okay?" Joyce ended as she left the Library.

Giles gazed at Willow, "Quick thinking, you did exactly the right thing, Willow.  Bringing the police down on Angelus could only make this situation worse. Now, off to class all of you.  We'll meet back here right after sundown to begin the search for Angelus and Buffy again."

The group of teens made their way out of the Library.  Giles went into his office to again scour the papers for any clue as to his Slayer's whereabouts.


Buffy woke to the feel of Angelus' lips licking and nipping at her neck. Trying to shift away from him, she cleared her throat, "Why are you keeping me here, Angelus?" she whispered, her eyes clouding with tears, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Angrily, she wiped the tears from her eyes with her free hand, shifting further away and turning her head towards him, "Is it because of what Angel and I had?"

Angelus drew her body back against his, growling softly, "Do not mention soulboy to me again lover.  He's gone for good and your mine!"

Buffy struggled once more, pulling on her cuffed hand with all her might, drawing blood, "I'm not yours Angelus! I never will be yours and once I'm finally free, I'll take extreme pleasure in dusting you!" Buffy's voice rose with each word until she was screaming, "Let me go, dammit!"

Angelus turned her struggling body until she was laying on her back before covering it with his own and grabbing her cuffed wrist to stop her tugging, "Stop it Buff!" He growled down at her, morphing and pressing his forehead against hers until they were eye to eye with barely any space between them, "Stop hurting yourself.  These cuffs are magically enhance and you'll never get out of them or out of this loft until I let you!  Hurting you is my job NOT yours."

Buffy struggled harder until she felt a curious sensation sweep over her body, catching her breath in her throat, she stared up into her captor's face.  With each breath she felt an almost physical connection forming between them, something she'd never felt in all her life, not even with Angel at their closest moment, the night of her Seventeenth birthday.  A fluttering began deep in her stomach and slowly spread throughout her body until she could almost feel him take up residence inside her mind his presence within her so strong. Taking several deep ragged breaths, she stared up into his face for a long moment before whimpering, "What have you done to me?"

The moment he'd rolled on top of her, Angelus felt the bond forming between them, stronger than the physical pull he'd felt after he'd regained control and stronger than the so-called love he remembered from when soulboy was in control. He could almost sense what she was thinking her presence was so strong in his brain. He could only imagine what would change once the bond was fully formed after the last transfusion.

Lowering his head, he covered her lips with his own as one hand reached for the cuffs, finding the hidden release mechanism that freed her.  Catching her bruised and bleeding wrist, he raised it and brought it to his mouth, keeping eye contact with her as he slowly licked and nursed at the wound until it closed.  Giving it a cursory glance to make sure the wound was healing, he placed her injured wrist around his neck before reaching for her good one and draping it there as well.  He smirked into her confused and aroused face, whispering "Don't worry about it baby" before lowering his head once again to hers.

Buffy knew she should struggle.  She knew she should try to get away from the drugging feeling he aroused in her, but the weight of his body felt too good on hers. His lips against hers were chasing away the fear and the good intentions replacing them with arousal and lust.  The hands that Angelus laid around his neck came to life of there own accord, one hand tangling in his hair as the other traveled up and down his back, her nails scratching his cool skin as her body arched up into glorious contact with his.

Angelus' lips left Buffy's, tracing a pattern down to her vulnerable throat, licking and taking small passionate bites out of her skin. His mouth leisurely traveled lower, pausing to suck one of her breasts into his mouth, his face morphing and his fangs opening her skin, sucking at the wound like a baby with a bottle.

Buffy moaned loudly, chanting the same words over and over, "Please... ... Angelus... ... . Please".  Grabbing hold of his hair, she tried to drag his mouth back up to hers.

Angelus shook her off, moving still lower to circle her belly button with his cold tongue before burying his mouth in her hot, wet cunt.

Buffy writhed on the bed as she felt Angelus' human teeth bite into the clit, "Oh Fuck Angelus, please! I need you Please!" she whimpered. Reaching back, she grabbed the headboard so hard they both heard the steel begin to give way under her strength.

Angelus moved back up to her mouth quickly, his hands prying hers away from the steel and intertwining their fingers, holding her hands beside her head, "Your strength must be returning," He murmured against her lips, "but I'd prefer not to have my headboard mangled."  He thrust powerfully into her as he spoke, pausing for a second before withdrawing only to pause again, smirking as her body arched up, trying to force him back inside of her, "Why so impatient lover? It's not like you have anywhere to go.  Just relax, anticipation is half the fun." His words ended on a growl as he thrust back into her, feeling dual pleasure with each thrust as he felt not only his lust and arousal but hers as well.

Buffy felt an acute sense of emptiness everytime Angelus withdrew only to gasp at the feeling of fullness everytime he thrust back home.  She felt his feelings of lust and triumph deep within her and an answering feeling deep within her, calling out to him with each instroke.  Before long, every thrust elicited a loud moan and the exquisite sensations he aroused caused her to pant and growl.

Angelus began to use this newfound bond to increase her pleasure and his until they're cries and moans mirrored each other.  Sensing she was about to climax, he let go of her hands, rolling their bodies until she was positioned above him, making sure his cock remained firmly buried in her body.  Stopping all movement and holding her firmly on his cock so she couldn't move, he held her, whispering nonsense to her until she calmed a bit.  Lifting a hand, he stroked her hair out of her face as he commanded, "Ride me lover.  Fuck yourself on my cock, but don't cum until I tell you."

Buffy moaned in frustration, looking down at him, confusion written all over her face.  After a moment or two she began to slowly raise and lower herself on his cock, her eyes closing and her head falling back as she increased the rhythm of her thrusts until she was bucking and writhing on his cock, her orgasm building quickly. Leaning down she offered her neck to him in a show of submission that surprised her almost as much as it surprised her demon lover, "Angelus... . please... .. ooohhh gods I need to cum, please?"

Angelus watched her reactions slowly and nothing surprised him more than when she offered him her neck. Hearing her pleas increased his arousal tenfold and he snarled, drawing her neck closer, "Cum for your Angelus lover." He growled into her neck, morphing and sinking his fangs into her throat as he thrust up, shooting his cold dead seed into her.

Buffy screamed out her pleasure as she clamped herself down on his cock, spasming and cumming all around him, her pleasure increasing by leaps and bounds because of the bite and the bond, although she couldn't have known it at the time.  Her nails scratched down the side of her body as he drank, not letting her come down but thrusting her higher and higher into orgasm as his lips moved at her neck.

Angelus once more rolled there bodies, laying Buffy beneath him and settling is entire weight upon her as he continued to drain her, the aftershocks rolling through both their bodies.

Angelus' intentions finally seeped through her dazed and aroused mind and she began to struggle, "No! Please not again!" she pleaded, pushing at his weight ineffectually as he continued to drink from her, fighting both himself and her continued arousal, "Don't do this to me, please. Angelus... ... please stop, pleeeaasse... ... " Her voice trailed off and her arms fell to lie limply at her sides as she once more lost consciousness.

Angelus withdrew his fangs reluctantly, the feelings he experienced magnified by the ever-growing bond. He nursed and licked at the wound until it closed before slowly getting up and dressing before retrieving the IV equipment and setting the final transfusion.

Angelus slumped in a chair, watching his lover as the blood flowed into her system, his mind active and probing hers.  He watched her head toss and turn as he probed her mind, the new feelings both disconcerting and enjoyable. He suspected his probing caused her restless sleep and he slowly withdrew, content to watch and wait for now until he decided the time was right.

A few hours later, Angelus felt the sun go down.  Looking over at the bed, he noticed that the transfusion had been completed.  Disengaging the equipment, he returned it to its place in the closet.  Crossing to the bed, he injected Buffy once more with the powerful sedative and grabbed his duster from the nearby chair.

Looking back at her, he debated whether or not he should chain her back up. His plan completed for now, he left her lying on the bed, knowing with a slight sadness that she wouldn't be there when he returned but content in the knowledge that she'd be vulnerable to him once again soon enough.

Leaving the apartment he headed for the mansion and Spike and Dru, whistling, eager to begin the second phase of his plan, "Time to clean house."


Angelus cut through the cemetery on his way to the mansion.  Coming up on the spot where he took Buffy he spotted the Watcher and the Slayer's friends searching the area for her.  Quickly ducking behind a tree he observed them for a few moments.  <This could be useful> he mused as he watched Xander cross to the spot where she'd first confronted his group of sacrifices.

Xander gestured around the area, "Look at this Giles.  Piles of Dust and signs of a struggle.  See how the grass is all torn up over here? Could be our Buffy."

Giles crossed to Xander and crouched down examining the area, "Definitely looks like she could have been here but the signs point to her winning the battle.  Why would she have disappeared if that's the case? Plus it hasn't rained or been windy for at least a week.  This could be from before she disappeared.  There's just know way to know for sure.

Willow watched the two men from a few feet away, her mind working a million miles a minute, "Maybe?. Maybe she's chasing them or??." She trailed off, knowing how ridiculous she sounded.  She took a deep breath and continued, "I know none of us wants to admit it, but what if this was a trap.  I mean ?. Angelus has been after her since he came back.  Maybe he sacrificed his minions to lure her into a trap.  With?. With her concentrating on them, he'd be able to sneak up on her."

Giles and Xander turned to look at her, no one aware that the object of the conversation was lurking just a few feet away, "I-I would hope that he wouldn't have been able to take her by surprise like that Willow.  She's very aware of the current situation-"

Willow shook her head, "But Giles, if this happened the night Jenny died, she wouldn't have been thinking clearly would she? She'd have been looking for a fight.  She wouldn't have expected Angelus to be out after the fire at the warehouse.  She'd just be looking for something to pound in the dirt."

Angelus chose that moment to attack.  Knocking Willow over, he stood, smirking at the group, "Out at night without your protector, children? That's a bad idea." Studying his nails as he watched out of the corner of his eye as Giles and Xander brandished their weapons, "Where's the fair Ms. Buffy anyway? I was looking for a little fun tonight?"

Xander held the cross out in front of him, crossing to Willow and dragging her away from the vampire, snarling, "You should know, deadboy since you're the one responsible.  What have you done with Buffy? Did you kill her or have you got her stashed away somewhere, torturing her slowly?"

Angelus waved his hands and shrugged his shoulders, "You don't see her here do you?" Focusing his attention on Giles he continued, "Tsk tsk tsk Rupert, you really should keep better track of your Slayers.  I haven't seen your girl since last week when?." Giving a mock gasp, he put his hand to his mouth, "Oops, I guess I shouldn't bring up such a touchy topic, should I?"

Chuckling, he moved a few steps closer and flicked an imaginary piece of lint off the watcher's shoulder, "You know, I really wonder how you ended up as a watcher Rupert.  You keep losing track of people.  I mean first the little gypsy and now the slayer-" He was cut off as Giles grabbed his lapels, trying to throw him into a nearby tree, but Angelus easily shook him off, laughing.  The teens ran to help their watcher, once again shoving their crosses in the vampire's face.

Angelus snarled and backed off, "You tell your slayer when and if you find her that play time is over.  I'll be looking for her."  Chuckling he left the scooby gang standing speechless, as he moved out of the cemetery, continuing on towards the mansion.


"Thank god Cordelia wasn't here," Xander said.  Catching himself, he looked at Giles, mumbling an, "I'm sorry, G-man." Putting a hand on the older man's shoulder, he gave it a comforting squeeze, "Are you okay? That prick is way off base."

Willow chimed in, putting a hand on Giles other arm, "Ms. Calendar's death is his fault, Giles, not yours.  You did everything for her and for Buffy too."

Giles shook them off, walking a few steps away, "But where was I when she needed me Willow.  Where was I when Buffy needed me. Where was I when Jenny needed me?"

Willow tried to move toward him again, tears in her eyes, but he put her off with a wave of his hand, "Now is not the time for this, Willow.  There will be plenty of time of us to debate whether or not Angelus has a point. Right now, we have to find Buffy."

Xander shook his head, blowing out a long breath in frustration, "you heard overbite.  Sounds like he hasn't seen her."

Giles looked over at Xander, "That was only to throw us, I'm sure.  He likes mind games almost as much as he enjoys killing people. He's behind this I'm sure of it.  However, his plan has worked to some extent.  We just let him get away, without even trying to find him and he's probably on his way to her right now." Running a hand through his hair, he sighed, looking at Buffy's two best friends, "Come on, I'll drive the two of you home. There's nothing more we can do tonight.  We'll figure it out in the morning." He ushered the small group out of the cemetery and they headed for home.


Angelus headed up the driveway to the front door, happy with the way things had gone so far this evening and eager to get on with the next part of his plan.  Nodding to the few minions milling about, he walked past them into house and immediately spotted Spike sitting in his wheelchair neat the fire.

Striding over to the younger vampire, Angelus leaned down, putting his hands on either armrest and shifted to game face, growling at his childe, "I've let this charade go on long enough.  Tomorrow I'm taking full control of the clan.  I strongly suggest you and Dru not be here." Pushing Spike away, he gestured to the door, "Leave town, leave the state, leave the fucking country, I don't care," Crouching down, he looked into the eyes of his once favored childe, "but if I find either of you here at sundown tomorrow, you WILL be dust.  I don't have the time or the desire anymore to deal with Dru and you??" He spread his hands, "Well, lets be honest, rollerboy, you're not really 'management' material anymore."

Spike glared up at the elder vamp and clenched his jaw, "I wondered how long it would take you peaches? How long it would be before you turned your back on Dru again, but even you must admit taking control of the clan in this matter is a bad idea.  This clan is made up of free spirits.  You'll need help bringing them in line and they trust me and Dru," Spike spoke, not for himself but for Dru.  Leaving her daddy again would be very hard on her.

Angelus abruptly backhanded Spike, sending him and the chair skittering across the room.  Dru rushed in from an upstairs room as the minions ran in from outside.  Turning to survey the room, Angelus spoke loudly, not only for the occupants of the room but also for anyone who might be milling about the house, "Listen and listen well children.  Playtime is over! In 24 hours I will take full control of this clan. If you try to resist, I will destroy you.  If Druscilla and Spike remain here, I will destroy them.  You have 24 hours to choose your path.  Stay and be ruled by me or destroyed. Or leave with Spike and Druscilla and never come back.:"

Striding back to where Dru crouched over Spike, who lay still sprawled on the floor, Angelus took a moment to reinforce his words.  "If either or both of you are here when I get back," he paused for effect, looking right at Dru, "You'll be dust. Count on it."

Dru straightened up, grabbing on to his arm, "Daddy, you can't mean this. Miss Edith told me we'd always be together now that your nasty soul was gone. You can't send us away from you. You'll destroy our happy home."

Angelus shook her off, "We never had a happy home, Dru. That was all in your head.  The moon and the stars and even your Miss Edith lied to you. You were a game, a plaything for me to use to torture my once favorite childe. What do you think about that, hmmm Dru?"

Dru ran after him once more, clinging to him, "Please daddy.  It's the nasty slayer who's making you do this. She's got under your skin somehow and is making you act so cold."

Angelus lost patience and slapped Dru away from him, eyeing both her and Spike, "NO ONE makes me do anything Druscilla. Not even you.  You and your wheelchair bound companion will be dust if you stay here.  You have one day to make your choice."

Turning, he eyed each minion in turn, repeating, "24 hours" before turning and walking out the door, ignoring Dru's calls for her daddy.

Whistling, he strode away from the mansion, heading back for the apartment, "That went well." Checking his watch, he wondered if Buffy was still asleep in the apartment or if she'd been able to wake up and leave.  Either way, everything seemed to be falling right into place.


Buffy woke once more in the darkened apartment of her lover and nemesis. Stretching she realized her hands were no longer chained to the bed. Sitting up she looked around the apartment, "Angel?" her voice echoed in the silence of the room.  Apparently he'd left her alone and with her hands untied.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, she slipped her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. The room swayed for a few moments, but slowly righted itself.  Walking around the apartment slowly, she recovered her clothes and quickly dressed, looking for a weapon to use in case Angelus came back before she could get away.

Taking a last look around, she slipped out of the door and made her way out of the apartment complex unmolested.    She thought she heard Angelus' voice calling out an endearment to her, but turning she saw nothing. <My mind must be playing tricks on me> she decided as she wandered for a few moments before coming to the middle of town. Once there she gave a cursory patrol before heading for Giles house.

Angelus came up to the apartment complex just as Buffy emerged. Ducking behind a building he watched her walk away, whispering "I'll let you go for now love, we'll be together again soon".  He watched as Buffy cocked her head, as if she'd heard him, then he looked on as she wandered toward town. <That's my girl> he decided, That's what makes you so right for this>


Buffy tiredly walked up to Giles door.  Raising a hand, she knocked at first tentatively and then more strongly before stepping back and waiting for Giles to answer the door.

She waited a few more moments before knocking again, this time hearing movement inside the house.  The door opened to reveal a haggard Giles, "Hey Giles. I know I probably should have gone home first but I just couldn't face my mom right now." She got no further before strong arms were wrapped around her and Giles pulled her close, "Hey Hey. Squeeze me any tighter and you'll break a rib." She chuckled, "Can I come inside?"

Giles let her go and stepped back, a look of extreme relief on his face, "O-Of course Buffy" He gestured for her to come inside and then hesitated, "You felt warm, but I'm afraid I-I have to ask. You are still breathing aren't you? You're not... ..." He trailed off not knowing how to finish.

Buffy gave him a sympathetic smile, offering her wrist, "Would you like to feel for a pulse? Technically you didn't invite me, so if I can come in your house that should answer the question."

Giles sighed, taking the wrist and closing his eyes in relief as he felt the pulse pound strongly, "You just were gone for so long, Buffy, I wasn't sure."

Buffy held up her hand, coming into the room, "It's okay Giles.  You wouldn't have been my Giles if you hadn't asked.  Look, I really need to tell you some stuff before I go home.  Can we sit?"

Giles led her to the couch, pushing her down on it and sitting beside her, "Tell me what he did to you Buffy.  How did you get away?"

Buffy looked up at Giles in confusion, "You knew it was Angelus? How?"

Giles took the glasses off and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "I didn't for sure, I just went with my gut instinct. He confronted us in the park tonight when we were looking for you and tried to throw us off the track but I knew. Just looking at him, I knew," Giles hugged her again, "I was afraid I'd never see my slayer again."

Buffy collapsed against him, "I didn't think I'd ever see you or Mom or anyone else ever again either." Pulling back she looked at him, "Do you want to write this down or should I just start talking?"

Giles sighed, getting up for a moment and returning with a journal, "I should document it, just so if anything happens to you we can go back and see what might have caused it."

Buffy looked away, remembering the strange feelings she'd experienced with Angelus just that afternoon and his voice in her head as she'd left his apartment.  Pushing that away, she returned her gaze to Giles, telling him everything, even the sexual encounters.  She turned her mind off and just became the slayer, reporting hers and her enemy's activities dispassionately, watching him write down everything.

Giles forced himself to write down everything, keeping his eyes on the page as he listened to Buffy. His heart broke for her ordeal and he wanted nothing more than to take her into his arms and comfort her, but he sat still, letting her continue to get everything out in the open.

Buffy shook her head, "It was so odd Giles.  I know he's done something to me.  When we were together, I could almost feel him inside my head and I could swear I heard him calling to me when I left.  I wasn't imagining it. I know I wasn't." Getting up, she walked away to stare out the window, searching the area to make sure he hadn't followed her, "It's got to be some kind of blood exchange thing.  I didn't drink from, I know I didn't but he took so much from me, I don't understand how I'm still alive Giles. And look at this," She walked back over to him, showing him the small needle marks on her arm, "What did he give me? Did he replace the blood he took? Why? This whole thing just doesn't make any sense and then to just let me go after everything."

Shaking her head she looked at the clock on the wall, "I have to go. I want to get home and see my mom." Walking towards the door she stopped, turning back to him, "What do I tell my Mom Giles? How do I explain this to her?"

Giles walked over to her, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders, "You'll come up with something Buffy. A knock on the head, temporary amnesia maybe. An accident? She'll be so glad to see you I'm sure it will be okay. And I'll look up what you've told me.  Maybe I can figure out what Angelus is up to. Go home and get some rest.  Come to the library tomorrow and we'll talk some more.  All  your friends have been very worried and they'll be glad to see you."

Buffy sighed, hugging him again, "You're right. I hope you find out what's going on though.  I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach." Pulling back she moved towards the door and opened it, looking back at Giles, "I couldn't hurt him. It was like I didn't even want too. That can't be good Giles.  What will we do if he's done something to take away my slaying?"

Giles pushed her out the door, putting her into his car, he drove her home in silence, his mind working in a dozen different directions. Pulling up in front of her house, he turned to look at her, "We'll figure this out Buffy. Right now go inside and get some rest. Things will look better in the morning."

Buffy nodded mutely, her worry showing in her face as she quickly got out and rushed up to the front door. Giles waited until she was safely inside before pulling away from the curb and returning to his apartment to spend what remained of the night buried in his books.

To be continued...

 

<< back