"The Interrogation"

Author: Sandra
Email: sandravm@ameritech.net
Notes: This is my response to the FINNSmut Welcome Challenge. I couldn't resist the chair. Thoughts are in < >.


Buffy entered the dorm room after a long night of patrolling. Willow was with Oz tonight so she had the place to herself. She hit the playback button on the answering machine and flopped tiredly on the bed. Riley's voice filled the room, "Hey Buffy. I'm working late tonight, come by Lowell House and keep me company.

Buffy felt her energy return. Happily she locked the dorm room back up and dashed across the campus to Lowell House.

She carefully opened the door and entered the darkened lounge area of the frat house, <I wonder where everyone is?> she mused as she ventured further into the room. All the sudden she felt arms go around her from behind. A cloth was placed over her mouth before she could struggle and the world went dark.


Buffy opened her eyes and looked around. The scent of vanilla was all around her. Spread about the room were scented candles in every shape and size. They filled the room with a soft romantic glow and scent that contradicted the cold steel chair that she was confined to.

Her eyes moved to the figure of Riley, who was standing just inside the door.

"So, let me guess. The whole 'I'm working late' line was just a ploy?

"You're here aren't you?"

"So, what did you have in mind when you lured me here, Agent Finn?"

"I was thinking a little interrogation was in order, Slayer," Riley grinned as he circled the chair, "The Velcro straps on you arms aren't 'confining' are they?"

"I'll manage."

"I really only have one question, I want to ask you. You've been association with Special Agent Riley Finn for quite a while now. How would you describe your feelings for him?"

Buffy smiled to herself as Riley moved behind the chair, "I refuse to answer that question."

"Oh come now, Ms. Summers, it's just one little question. You wouldn't want me to have to move on to the more persuasive methods, would you?"

"Give it your best shot, Agent."

Buffy could hear movement behind her and squirmed in her restraints. Suddenly a pair of scissors appeared in front of her, "Riley-"

"Shhh," Riley whispered in her ear as the scissors cut through the front of her bra and blouse. A fine layer of perspiration appeared on Buffy's skin. More movement behind her and then Riley stepped back into her line of view, naked. She drew in a deep breath at the sight of his gorgeous body, " Please, Riley-"

"Not until you answer my question."

Riley approached her carrying a bowl of ice in his hands, "what are you going to do with those?" She asked, here eyes widening.

Riley didn't answer; instead he kneeled in front of her and lifted a partially melted ice cube out of the bowl, "I think you want to tell me. You just need a little more motivation," Riley murmured as he touched the ice cube to Buffy's breast.

She jumped as the cold ice touched her heated skin for just a moment and was then taken away, "What do you say slayer? Want to tell me your feelings?"

"Nice try . . . . . . I'm still not talking," Buffy gasped.

"You will. After all, I'm just beginning."

Riley touched the ice to Buffy's breast. This time, he left it there. Buffy moaned loudly and pressed her head back against the steel chair, closing her eyes. Riley saw the effect the ice was having on her and decided to up the ante. He covered the quickly melting ice cube with his hand and her other breast with his mouth.

Buffy's eyes shot open at the sensation of hot and cold, "Please Riley-"

Ignoring Buffy's plea, Riley continued mouthing her breast as he moved the hand that held the mostly melted ice down the front of her body, between the folds of the cut shirt before dropping it on the floor.

He lifted his head and stared straight in Buffy's hazel eyes. He brought his hands to the waistband of her leggings. Holding her gaze he tugged slightly and Buffy lifted her hips as best she could to accommodate him.

Riley tugged off her leggings and panties in one stroke and tossed them aside, then leaned back to look at the aroused Slayer, sitting strapped to a chair with only the torn remnants of her blouse and bra to cover her.

Riley's mouth moved back to her breast as his hand began to caress her, beginning at her ankles and moving up to her mound, "Riley, please, I'll do anything-"

Riley looked up from his ministrations, "Please what?" He asked innocently.

"Please, unstrap me. I want you please?"

"I'm not done with my interrogation yet. I have to make sure you're not a threat, after all."

Buffy nearly screamed in frustration as his hand continued it's caress, "A threat to what?"

Riley leaned in until his mouth was less than an inch from hers, "A threat to my sanity of course," Riley breathed, just before his mouth covered hers.

Buffy kissed him back ferociously. Riley's hands released the Velcro and the two lovers fell to the floor, their lips never leaving each other. Riley rolled them until Buffy was underneath him.

"Riley. . . . .please. . . . now!" Buffy pleaded.

Riley wasted no time, sheathing himself in Buffy's welcoming body immediately. The pair moaned at the sensation of finally being joined together. For a few moments, they remained still, gazing into each other's eyes. Then as one, the moved together, driving each other towards the release they both craved.

Buffy was the first to go over the edge, joined quickly by Riley. For a few timeless moments, they flew together amongst the stars.

Slowly, they cam back down to earth. Riley moved reluctantly to lie on his back next to Buffy, curling her into his body, cradling her head on his chest.

"You do realize, Agent Finn, that I could easily have gotten free, had I wanted to."

"I'm aware. I love that you gave into me completely. I've waited a long time to have you totally at my mercy."

The pair laid in companionable silence for a few minutes longer before Riley got up and blew out the candles. He then put on his fatigues and used the tank top to cover Buffy and lifted her into his arms to carry her up to his room. Buffy's eyes widened as she realized they'd been in the initiative complex the entire time.

Riley caught her look and said, "Don't worry. No one was looking in on us. I had the camera removed for the night."

"You are Mr. Powerful. I should've realized where we were from the chair."

"Well you were a little distracted."

Riley entered his room and closed the door with his foot before laying Buffy gently on the bed; "Can you stay the night?" He asked hopefully.

"Willow's with Oz, so no one's expecting me back," Buffy smiled, "Come to bed."

Riley made sure the door was locked, then joined her on the bed.

"It's a good thing you don't have to leave just yet. You never did answer my question, Ms. Summers. . . ."

The End

 

<< back