"Poster Boy Goes All Out"

Author: Sandra
Email: sandravm@ameritech.net
Dedication: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers and constant supporters (Jen, Lesley and Gypsy), and all the wonderful gals I chat with in IRC, especially Jen, Sarah, and Shalona who calmed me down in the midst of my writers block Monday Night (1/24/00). Thanks gals.


Buffy was bored. Her only legitimate night off all year and here she was, stood up by her boyfriend and sitting all alone on the couch at Lowell House, in the middle of a raucous Halloween Bash.

"I can't believe he just left me sitting here with a basketful of food and no one to eat it," She grumbled, "Plus, what's little red riding hood without her wolf? I'm so going to kill Riley!" Once again she searched the room for her missing date.

Graham flopped down next to her, "So, what's in the basket little girl?"

"A picnic for your no-good friend, Riley. I thought I finally had you Initiative types convinced that Halloween makes all the demons run for cover?"

"Riley's not working tonight, Buffy, I don't know where he is."

"You don't know where he is? He's not working?!?" Buffy blurted out; "Well that's just great. Me dressed as little red riding hood and my wolf is somewhere out on the town without me. Fine, that's it, I'm done. When the poster boy comes back, tell him I said, "Go to hell!"

Graham stared as the blonde Slayer picked up her picnic basket and stormed out the front door. Chuckling to himself, he picked up the phone and placed a call, "Yeah, man, she just left. You better watch out, she's in a serious mood."


Buffy stalked down the path through the heart of campus towards Stevenson Hall. <Maybe I'll become a nun. They don't have men problems. I could make that nun's habit work for me> She thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she looked up to see her newfound nemesis leaning against a tree. Buffy looked at Riley for a long moment and then hurled the picnic basket at his head.

Riley ducked and the basket smashed against the tree, it's contents spilling all over the ground. Among the food and drink were a myriad of scarves, massage oils and scented candles.

"My, my, what were you planning for this evening, little girl?"

"As if you'll ever know after standing me up tonight."

"I didn't stand you up, sweetie. Didn't anyone tell you anticipation is good for the soul?"

"I don't know anything about anticipation, but a good fight is just what I'm looking for about now."

"Buffy, calm down, I can explain..."

"I don't want you to explain. I want to fight. With all the vamps and demons underground I haven't been able to kick ass tonight."

Riley pondered this for a moment, then decided to let her have her way, "If kicking my ass will make you feel better, fine. Maybe after you've beaten me up a bit, taken out all you're aggression, you'll be in a better frame of mind to listen to my side? So, go ahead, take you're best shot," Riley bent over and put his face inches from hers.

Buffy felt all the fight drain out of her and she looked away, down at the ground, "My what big feet you have?"

"What?" Riley asked, confused.

"You're feet. You have big feet."

"You are, by far, the strangest girl I have ever know. What brought that on?"

"Well, I was looking at the ground, trying to decide whether or not I should kill you, when I noticed them. Right there, big as life."

"Okay," Riley said, confused, "so is it safe to assume you're ready to hear my explanation?"

"Yes."

"Good. Come with me. I have something to show you."

"Shouldn't we pick up the picnic? I did make quite a mess."

"The grounds crew will get most of it, we'll just take the conspicuous items," Riley picked up the scarves and candles, while Buffy grabbed the massage oil, "Come on, let's go."


Riley led Buffy to his car, "I want this to be a surprise, may I blindfold you?" he asked, dumping the candles and all but one of the scarves in the back seat.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Be patient, Buffy. We'll get there and then you'll understand why I was late."

"Alright. But this had better be good," Buffy reluctantly sat down in the passenger seat and allowed Riley to tie the scarf over her eyes.


After the short ride, Riley leading her through a loud room and the elevator ride, Buffy decided she could pick up a lot just by listening.

Unfortunately none of that told her where they were. She heard a key card unlock the door and the door opening, then she felt the blindfold loosening.

It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, but when they did, she let out a surprised gasp of pleasure, "You did all this for me?"

"For us, Buffy."

Buffy looked around at the candles and roses placed about the room, plus the rose petals strewn all over the bed, then turned to face him, "So, handsome, want a massage?" She asked, holding up the oil.

"I won't turn one down," he smiled, "but first I want to make sure of something. You do forgive me right?"

"For what? Leaving me in the lurch at Lowell House in front of all you commando friends?"

"Okay, let's skip the massage. It sounds like we need to discuss this some more," Riley offered.

Buffy considered that for a minute, "Talk is cheap," she decided, pushing Riley backwards onto the bed, "I've had it with talking," she continued, taking off her cape and tossing it on a chair. The rest of her clothes quickly followed.

"I want to communicate on a different level," Buffy said, crawling onto the bed beside Riley and looking down at him, "What do you say?"

In answer, Riley moved his hand into her hair and drew her mouth to his, kissing her gently.

Buffy smiled against his mouth and deepened the kiss, her hands moving to the buttons of his shirt, popping them off in her haste to get his shirt open. Finally, she was able to pull his shirt from the waistband of his jeans and push if off his shoulders. Still frustrated at not being able to get skin to skin with her lover, she complained against his mouth, "Why do you wear so many clothes anyway?"

Riley moved them both to a sitting position, then stood, "You are way too impatient, sweetie", he replied, pull both shirts over his head and shedding his jeans and underwear, then rejoining her on the bed, "Now, where were we?"

"Right about here," she whispered, pushing him back down on the bed and laying over him, "Impatient huh? I'll show you impatient."

They kissed softly for several minutes before Buffy let her mouth wander to his throat. Slowly she kissed her way down his body, past his chest and stomach and took him into her mouth.

Riley gasped in pleasure and arched into her as she treated his shaft like it was a lollipop, moving slowly up and down, savoring each taste.

"Buffy," Riley whispered as she continued to lick and suck, working her magic on him.

Responding to his unspoken plea, Buffy abandoned her prize and straddled him, lowering herself onto his cock. Their eyes met and Buffy began to slowly move up and down, torturing him.

"Now who's impatient?" Buffy said raggedly when, after a few minutes of the exquisite torture Riley tried to increase the pace, "This is my party, commando boy. We go at my pace. But don't worry, I'll make it good for you."

Riley groaned in frustration as Buffy resumed her slow up and down rhythm.

She continued torturing him for a few more minutes before she let out a loud moan and lowered her face to his, increasing the pace as they both strove for satisfaction.

Riley threaded both hands into her hair and kissed her passionately, holding her head still as he ravished her mouth with his own. Suddenly he tore his mouth from hers and buried his face in her throat crying out his release and emptying himself into her, hearing her reach climax at the same time.


A long while later, the two lovers lay snuggled underneath the covers, enjoying the dim glow from the candles.

"So, where are we anyway? It's got to be somewhere in Sunnydale right? We didn't drive that far."

"We're at the Hilton. I went all out."

"Yes, you did."

They lay together for a few more minutes in companionable silence, "So, is anyone expecting you to check in tonight, Commander?"

"No, Slayer. Graham knew I wasn't going to be back tonight."

Buffy sat up abruptly and hit him, "Graham knew?!?!? I'll kill him. After the hell he put me through at that party tonight, 'No, Riley's not working tonight, I don't know where he is.' Oh he is so dead."

"Calm down," Riley laughed, "he was under direct orders. I swore him to secrecy."

"I should've suspected he was in on it. He never says more than one sentence to me and tonight we carried on a whole conversation."

"Yeah, Graham is king of the one-liners. So, do you have any other plans tonight?"

In answer, Buffy leaned over to pick up the massage oil from the nightstand, "So are you ready for that massage yet?"

The End

 

<< back