"Cranky"

Author: Gabriele
Email:
gabi@gschulz.de
Dedication:
For Arkin. I hope this cheers you a little up, when you come home.


"Switch that bloody noise off!"

"What?"

Giles stepped closer to Buffy and looked down at her threateningly. "Turn off the 'music'." Then he turned around and went back to his bedroom.

Willow reached out to turn off the stereo, when Buffy stopped her.

"No. He offered to let us stay here while our room is put back together. He didn't have to. I *said* we could sleep at Xander's, but he insisted. Now he's gotta live with that. He's just cranky."

"He'll come back down."

"No, he won't. I'll deal with him."

Buffy went up the stairs full of self-confidence. She could deal with a cranky Watcher.

When she arrived at his bedroom, she nearly ran into him.

"I can still hear it."

"Good for you. So you're not deaf."

"But I'm afraid I will be if you don't turn that off."

"Giles, I warned you. Clothes lying around, ice cream, chips and noise. 'I believe I can live with that for a few days.' Well, *live* with it."

He looked at her menacingly before approaching and leaning down again.

"OFF!"

She looked up at him, not the least afraid.

"ON!"

He lifted his head, but remained standing close to her.

"I have spent half the night researching for *you* and you can't even switch off that blasting thing spitting out this 'music'?"

"I need something to wake me up in the morning."

"Well, come to me and I'll slap you awake. Are you awake?"

He lifted his hand as an offer.

"Not yet."

She looked up, daring him to hit her.

He dropped his hand and growled at her.

But she was just amused.

"A little cranky aren't we?"

"I tend to be with less than two hours of sleep."

"Come on, you've slept less."

"But I didn't wake up to such a bloody noise. Which you will by the way switch off immediately."

"Cranky."

He glared at her.

"It's not my fault that you don't get any these days."

For a second he looked surprised.

Buffy smiled triumphantly and turned around to go back downstairs.

"Too bad you can't do anything about that."

She turned back to him shocked. He looked at her arrogantly.

Let the battle begin. Buffy was next.

"I could make you *skip* downstairs and *sing* to that 'noise'."

He countered without hesitation.

"Nobody makes me skip."

The way he said it implied 'least of all you'.

Buffy stepped closer to him and looked up at his face.

"Skip. And sing. And a grin from here", poking one cheek, "to here", poking the other.

"Only in your dreams."

He smiled down at her condescendingly.

She looked at him coldly then grabbed his head and pulled it down for a violent, short kiss.

She smiled triumphantly.

"Was that your best?" he asked, amused, somehow  able to totally cover up the excitement that was beginning to build.

Her eyes narrowed.

"You couldn't handle my best."

"Try me."

They stared at each other for a second, then Buffy pushed him backwards so that he fell (you could almost call it flying) on the bed. Then she straddled him and kissed him passionately, holding his head in a strong grip and attacking his mouth with her tongue. When she stopped he was breathing heavily.

"I told you, you couldn't handle it." She sat up, but before she could get off the bed, he grabbed her and pulled her to the bed, turning them both around so that she was lying on her back with him between  her legs.

"Handle this."

Then he covered her body with his. His tongue had entered her mouth before she could react, but soon she countered his attacks hungrily. He slid one hand beneath her shirt and rubbed her nipple through her bra. His mouth wandered quickly to her ear, where he sucked and nibbled at an extremely sensitive spot.

"Oh, Giles."

He stopped immediately when he heard her moan.

"Too much for you?"

She grabbed him by his shirt and threw him next to her on the bed. In one swift move she was straddling him and ripping his shirt in half. She gently bit his left earlobe then sucked on it before licking her way down to his left nipple.

Giles closed his eyes and moaned silently as she worked on it with her lips and tongue and teeth.

Then she stopped and ground her sex against his ridiculously hard shaft. She scooted further down his body until she was kneeling at his feet. Then she removed his boxers and grabbed her prize.

"Buffy!"

She didn't answer because her mouth was busy licking the head of his penis like an ice cream cone and then sucking hard on it.

"Oh, God."

She looked up and licked her red and swollen lips.

"I see you finally get it."

He looked at her panting, his hair disheveled, his body wet from sweat and her licking. Then he lifted his legs so that she fell to the side.

He dragged her up next to him, kissing her thoroughly while he undressed her in lighting speed. He spent quite a time examining the area of her neck, throat and shoulder before her moaning increased and he remembered what this was about.

He kissed her mouth again and then looked at her breasts for the first time. He had rubbed her nipples into hardness and now leaned down and slowly ran his tongue along each of them.

"Giles!"

He showered first her chest then her stomach with kisses, occasionally licking her.

Then he moved between her legs, which she parted in anticipation. He smelled her arousal and without warning licked along her wet lips to the point of greatest pleasure. He had to hold her by her knees to keep her still as he ran his tongue around and over her clit.

"Giles! Yesss! GILES!"

He looked up having to see her. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed. She was breathing heavily. She didn't open her eyes when she calmly spoke.

"Giles."

He positioned the tip of his penis at her entrance. When he didn't move forward, Buffy put her legs around him and pulled him inside her. They both groaned.

While he let her become accustomed  to his large shaft inside her they kissed each other fervently.

Then he started pumping into her at a rapidly increasing speed.

"Oh God, Giles, yessssss! Oh dear God..."

He stopped and smiled down at her.

Before he could say anything, she rolled them both around so that he was pinned beneath her, and started riding him frantically. His hands moved to her hips.

It took only a minute of thrusting for both of them to cry out in climax. Buffy was so loud that Willow heard it downstairs over the noise of the stereo.

She turned it down for a moment and called up.

"Are you all right up there?"

The answer was a breathless 'Yesss' by Buffy and Giles.

Willow turned up the music again and smiled to herself.

Meanwhile, Buffy had gotten off of Giles and was lying next to him on her back still panting.

When they breathing was a little under control they both turned around to look at each other.

Giles was grinning madly.

"I knew it."

Buffy cupped his face with one hand and ran her thumb over his cheek. His grin became a smile and he kissed her hand.

"Buffy, I l... I'm afraid I can't promise that I won't be cranky again tomorrow."

She looked at him for a long moment, then spoke with a serious smile on her face.

"I love you, too, Giles."

They both leaned forward and their lips met in a tender kiss that slowly developed until they made love...

The End

 

<< back